Tomorrow

busby1985

If we lose tomorrow I want the club and Craig’s levein to highlight the racial abuse directed at us the fans and our club when 60k Celtic fans are singing “go home ya huns”, “aw the wee huns are shite”, “cheer up craig Levein, ya sad orange *******”, “build a Bon fire”. This isn’t even in jest, I am being 100% serious. Our club and fan base are under attack and we are staying silent when we should be defending the name of our clubs and the reputation of our fans. We’ve accepted responsibility for the idiot that threw the coin and have said we will hand over all evidence to the police and will assist in the arrests. For that we are having our name dragged through the dirt and we need to stand up for ourselves, starting tomorrow when we will be bombarded with abuse, as we always are there. 

The Celtic fans will abuse hearts fans and players for the full match tomorrow. They’ll sing about the ira , lee rigby and any other sectarian pish in the repertoire. . Definitely throw stuff .Absolutely zero will be commented on in the media. You can take that to the bank 

Edited by Bighenry

i kind of want one of our players or management team to be hit by coins or other missiles from the crowd. then we will see the double standards from the media

Unfortunately we will have Hearts supporters behaving badly, and as such we won’t have the opportunity. If we could just sort our own shit out, we would be able to start doing exactly what the OP suggests. That’s what pisses off the rest of the support who don’t indulge in this pish.

2 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

i kind of want one of our players or management team to be hit by coins or other missiles from the crowd. then we will see the double standards from the media

I dont.

27 minutes ago, Spellczech said:

The sad thing is that the OF have a need for Hearts and Hibs to be tainted with sectarianism. They use it as a deflector.

100%% :spoton:

28 minutes ago, Glib and Shameless Crier said:

Unfortunately we will have Hearts supporters behaving badly, and as such we won’t have the opportunity. If we could just sort our own shit out, we would be able to start doing exactly what the OP suggests. That’s what pisses off the rest of the support who don’t indulge in this pish.

You really are on crusade eh ?

Just now, ZEUS said:

I’ve got him on mute man. He’s on every thread saying the same crap. 

3 minutes ago, busby1985 said:

It would make the OP’s wish a bit easier to deliver it has to be said. 

The White Cockade

We can do **** all about Celtic fans

We can do **** all about Rangers fans

We can do **** all about Hibs fans

We can do **** all about Neil Lennon

We can only do something about the scum that are associating themselves with our club

We need to stand up and be counted and isolate and hopefully get shot of the scummy knuckle draggers

who are dragging our Club's good name into the gutter

I don't care about other clubs or their fans or what they sing

Only my club the Hearts

It is an absolute abomination that instead of the papers/media talking about us being clear at the top of the league

we will instead have to put up with being labelled as anti Catholic thugs

These people are disgracing our club and frankly if anybody disagrees with that they are part of the problem

20 minutes ago, busby1985 said:

He's right though. Lets concentrate on getting our own house in order. That scummy lot along the M8 won't change.

54 minutes ago, Spellczech said:

The sad thing is that the OF have a need for Hearts and Hibs to be tainted with sectarianism. They use it as a deflector. 

100% They have had plenty opportunities in the past in Old Firm games, but they cowardly shy away from it, hence now the chance to go to town as neither Old Firm involved

17 minutes ago, The White Cockade said:

We can only do something about the scum that are associating themselves with our club

We need to stand up and be counted and isolate and hopefully get shot of the scummy knuckle draggers

Only my club the Hearts

It is an absolute abomination that instead of the papers/media talking about us being clear at the top of the league

These people are disgracing our club and frankly if anybody disagrees with that they are part of the problem

Hard to disagree here! **** what other clubs do.Or how we get treated in comparison..  We can only sort ourselves out. Whatever it takes.

1 hour ago, Spellczech said:

23 minutes ago, The White Cockade said:

Only my club the Hearts

Agree absolutely with both of the above posts...

Tomorrow...

Songs will be dished out by both sets of fans that some will be offended by. 

Fast forward to November 2040...

The end.

14 minutes ago, VALDOS said:

Tomorrow...

Fast forward to November 2040...

The end.

I genuinely dont think they are offended by them. Its a song. They want to be offended so they feel offended. Its like Mary Whitehouse (showing my age now) complaining about TV programs she chose to watch. 

The whole "I AM SO OFFENDED" thing is just people finding someway to justify a over the top response.

1 hour ago, Spellczech said:

Spot on mate

IF our fans misbehave tomorrow with a lot of the songs, flags, banners etc we want to get rid of then it should lead to a quick course of action from the club. Think we have sold 850 tickets, we know the names and seat numbers of tickets issued. Easy to identify the ones that step out of line and take action on Monday morning. 

1 hour ago, ZEUS said:

I kinda agree with Mothy. He's a good Hearts man among other posters' on this site.

maroonnicky63
2 hours ago, milky_26 said:

Very strange thing to say

1 hour ago, Marvin said:

I kinda agree with Mothy. He's a good Hearts man among other posters' on this site.

No idea who or what Mothy is. I’m going tomorrow by train and my main concern is not getting smacked or gobbed on by a Celtic *******. The Hearts supporters will be the least of my worries. 

1 hour ago, EIEIO said:

....a win is almost too much to hope for, isn't it?

Never too much to hope for, sometimes it’s all we’ve got...

MacDonald Jardine
5 hours ago, busby1985 said:

If we lose tomorrow I want the club and Craig’s levein to highlight the racial abuse directed at us the fans and our club when 60k Celtic fans are singing “go home ya huns”, “aw the wee huns are shite”, “cheer up craig Levein, ya sad orange *******”, “build a Bon fire”. This isn’t even in jest, I am being 100% serious. Our club and fan base are under attack and we are staying silent when we should be defending the name of our clubs and the reputation of our fans. We’ve accepted responsibility for the idiot that threw the coin and have said we will hand over all evidence to the police and will assist in the arrests. For that we are having our name dragged through the dirt and we need to stand up for ourselves, starting tomorrow when we will be bombarded with abuse, as we always are there. 

Is hun a racist term now?

I've suggested on here it's offensive to be shot down by posters who like using it.

Our arsepieces will revel in the notoriety and act out another episode of pointless arsepiecery.     Celtic fans will be Celtic fans max.     Early November mode.

Arsepiecery all round.     Ours are more likely to get lifted or battered.     Hell mend them. 

Art Vanderlay
17 minutes ago, MacDonald Jardine said:

I've suggested on here it's offensive to be shot down by posters who like using it.

Anyone pathetic enough to push the agenda that “hun” is a sectarian slur just comes across as Celtic-minded.

20 minutes ago, MacDonald Jardine said:

If hating Neil Lennon makes you racist then hun has to be up there ?

MacDonald Jardine
6 minutes ago, Art Vanderlay said:

Anyone pathetic enough to push the agenda that “hun” is a sectarian slur just comes across as Celtic-minded.

Eh?

GorgieRules22
10 minutes ago, Art Vanderlay said:

You for real ?

11 minutes ago, Art Vanderlay said:

What offends me is being called by a name that is synonymous with the other half of the real problem in Scotland.

Anything that identifies Hearts with "Rangers" is anathema!!!  That is why I want to see the clear water between us and any association with the Arse Cheeks in Glasgow.

24 minutes ago, Victorian said:

Our arsepieces will revel in the notoriety and act out another episode of pointless arsepiecery.     Celtic fans will be Celtic fans max.     Early November mode.

Arsepiecery all round.     Ours are more likely to get lifted or battered.     Hell mend them. 

Trouble is there will be innocent Hearts fans caught up in any trouble. It's such small section we are allocated it's difficult to escape.

I'm staying away tomorrow my wife asked me not to go and that was before the nonsense of the last week.

I would have had to go alone as my pal doesn't have enough LPs. 

I fear the Police take the 'if you fly with the crows' attitude to all Hearts fans tomorrow. 

It's not worth it.

21 minutes ago, MacDonald Jardine said:

Fair point ?

Have you ever seen or heard such non sense come from one man. Always seems to be when he doesn’t win as well. 

MacDonald Jardine
Just now, busby1985 said:

Have you ever seen or heard such non sense come from one man. Always seems to be when he doesn’t win as well. 

No I haven't and I hate this "poor wee me" stuff he comes out with after playing the hard man, or having his pals comment on how they fear for his life.

It's pathetic and it cheapens any sectarian problems there might be.

8 minutes ago, luckydug said:

Trouble is there will be innocent Hearts fans caught up in any trouble. It's such small section we are allocated it's difficult to escape.

I'm staying away tomorrow my wife asked me not to go and that was before the nonsense of the last week.

I would have had to go alone as my pal doesn't have enough LPs. 

I fear the Police take the 'if you fly with the crows' attitude to all Hearts fans tomorrow. 

It's not worth it.

Any visit to there is hazardous but overt arsepiecery tomorrow seems like asking for trouble.

They bring it on themselves,  you could say.

3 minutes ago, MacDonald Jardine said:

No I haven't and I hate this "poor wee me" stuff he comes out with after playing the hard man, or having his pals comment on how they fear for his life.

It's pathetic and it cheapens any sectarian problems there might be.

Absolutely. Is there a social sectarian problem, 100%. Was Neil Lennon coined because he is an Irish catholic, absolutely not. Was he coined cause he’s a grade A stroker, you bet.  

10 minutes ago, Victorian said:

Any visit to there is hazardous but overt arsepiecery tomorrow seems like asking for trouble.

Are you for real pal ?? I’m taking my son there tomorrow for the first time and if he gets smacked he’s asking for it ? Just because he’s there ??

Are you going ?

12 minutes ago, ZEUS said:

Are you for real pal ?? I’m taking my son there tomorrow for the first time and if he gets smacked he’s asking for it ? Just because he’s there ??

Are you going ?

I'm talking about anyone who indulges in arsehole behaviour.

Surely that was obvious.     Why on earth would I be talking about well behaved fans and kids?

1 hour ago, Victorian said:

Not just bringing it on themselves, they bring it on everyone else as well.

The 'normal' fans are in the same section. There isn't a barrier between nutters and sane fans. Perhaps there should be otherwise best just to avoid this fixture.

1 minute ago, luckydug said:

Not just bringing it on themselves, they bring it on everyone else as well.

The 'normal' fans are in the same section. There isn't a barrier between nutters and sane fans. Perhaps there should be otherwise best just to avoid this fixture.

Not really.  If arseholes revert to type outside the ground then they risk a battering.     Inside the ground they stand a marvelous chance of being collared.      

5 hours ago, chester copperpot said:

I kind of want us to go out and **** Celtic over and win the match.

The rest is just arseholerly. 

Top post .

I have a feeling that there will be a heavy handed police presence. Clock up a number of arrests and then use the media to further point the finger at our support. 

I would imagine if there is one game that you'd want to behave at it would be this game tomorrow.

Meanwhile you will be taunted by Celtic fans throughout and nothing will be done.