Tomorrow

busby1985

Maybe I've missed it, but nothing I.ve seen about them singing about where we should stick the poppy? Dens Park  last Wed , and hardly a minority.

8 hours ago, Victorian said:

I even referred to arsepiecery in my post.     No wonder there's so many paggers on here.    People are just utterly dense.

Maybe if you didn’t speak like Jacob Reece Mogg, you know, an arsepiece, people would understand you better. I asked if you were going today ?

6 hours ago, ycj said:

Maybe I've missed it, but nothing I.ve seen about them singing about where we should stick the poppy? Dens Park  last Wed , and hardly a minority.

Am sure a Celtic responded to it yesterday by saying they donate money to the poppy every year and the majority of the Celtic fans respect the poppy so they have no need to act due to a small monitory. 

pettigrewsstylist
15 hours ago, milky_26 said:

i kind of want one of our players or management team to be hit by coins or other missiles from the crowd. then we will see the double standards from the media

They will get on with it ala rudi, Jimmy Dunne, Robbo, Bobby.

What they wont do is dance around in front of main stand at last minute controversy and then act like adoloscent clowns when it goes off as enticed/expected.

Neither would our clubs heirachy support them if they did.

17 hours ago, Glib and Shameless Crier said:

Unfortunately we will have Hearts supporters behaving badly, and as such we won’t have the opportunity. If we could just sort our own shit out, we would be able to start doing exactly what the OP suggests. That’s what pisses off the rest of the support who don’t indulge in this pish.

?

highlandjambo3
14 hours ago, Victorian said:

Our arsepieces will revel in the notoriety and act out another episode of pointless arsepiecery.     Celtic fans will be Celtic fans max.     Early November mode.

Arsepiecery all round.     Ours are more likely to get lifted or battered.     Hell mend them. 

It’s probably safe to say that some of her majesty’s finest weegie plod are possible of a green or blue persuasion, whilst they are usually quite heavy handed at the best of times, todays game gives the opportunity to kick us when we are down........queue some extra lifting.