??☠️

Beast Boy

6 hours ago, EastSideJambo said:

So we didn't play 4 central mids against Celtic 

OK bud 

So what? I remember us starting with five central midfielders at home to Celtic before and we pummelled them. Would have won but Didier Agathe scraped a draw for Celtic in injury time.

FIVE central midfielders! The horror!

:raging:

Edited by To Be Frank

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• EastSideJambo

• Bazzas right boot

• Alex Kintner

• Beast Boy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

20 minutes ago, Glib and Shameless Crier said:

Injuries to:

Berra

Souttar

Ikpeazu

Naismith

Yet we power on, players signed after the season kicked off brought in and already getting up to speed and keeping us ticking over. A realisation that we need to just keep as much momentum going as possible and stay at or near the top until we get our men back in December/January. All this after an incredible summer window and start to the season. 

Just as we wobble slightly after an injury crisis like nothing we’ve seen in recent seasons... out it scurries from its hole. The negativity rodent. It’s wearing comedy glasses and a fake moustache, but it’s unmistakeably the same creature that was scratching around last season, trying to spread negativity like a disease.

If you listen carefully you can hear it squeak: “clarke” ... “leveinout”... :yucky:

???

6 hours ago, EastSideJambo said:

So we didn't play 4 central mids against Celtic 

OK bud 

You seem to want to base the whole season on Sunday’s semi final game. A match that summed up how cruel our injury crisis has become. 

At Ibrox we set up with belief to win. If Naismith hits it first time or Uche squares for Stevie then it’s a different game. 

If you think you’re being all positive here spreading sunshine and rainbows then it’s in your head because you’re like a horrible cold, windy and raining day that brings misery. 

Bazzas right boot
14 minutes ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

I really doubt he thinks he's bringing positive vibes. He knows what he's doing and loving the reaction. 

He's a strange wee person. 

EastSideJambo
34 minutes ago, Des Lynam said:

You seem to want to base the whole season on Sunday’s semi final game. A match that summed up how cruel our injury crisis has become. 

At Ibrox we set up with belief to win. If Naismith hits it first time or Uche squares for Stevie then it’s a different game. 

If you think you’re being all positive here spreading sunshine and rainbows then it’s in your head because you’re like a horrible cold, windy and raining day that brings misery. 

Maybe some of us have shrugged off disappointment of Sunday easier than others 

I'm merely pointing to the fact that someone with significantly inferior resources appears to be routinely going to Glasgow with a mindset and approach that isn't resulting in defeat after defeat. 

I've suggested that Aberdeen are equally as poor as us in Glasgow. So the protectors of the manager can stand off guard 

26 minutes ago, EastSideJambo said:

I'm merely pointing to the fact that someone with significantly inferior resources appears to be routinely going to Glasgow with a mindset and approach that isn't resulting in defeat after defeat. 

I've suggested that Aberdeen are equally as poor as us in Glasgow. So the protectors of the manager can stand off guard 

Honking

28 minutes ago, EastSideJambo said:

Yes maybe we should have adopted Clarke’s tactics at Ibrox and sat in and tried to contain Rangers and nick a goal instead of having a go. 

Back in the real world we’re top of the league and it’s very pleasing you’re clearly annoyed Levein is doing so well. 

When I read your posts the Latin term ad nauseam comes to mind. 

1 hour ago, Des Lynam said:

Night follows day and spencer reincarnation bore fest follows a hearts defeat! 

Only two things you can confidently rely on in this world!

EastSideJambo
27 minutes ago, Des Lynam said:

Yes maybe we should have adopted Clarke’s tactics at Ibrox and sat in and tried to contain Rangers and nick a goal instead of having a go. 

Back in the real world we’re top of the league and it’s very pleasing you’re clearly annoyed Levein is doing so well. 

When I read your posts the Latin term ad nauseam comes to mind. 

Let's see what we do tomorrow 

Sunday was a missed opportunity.  The exodus of Hearts fans at 3rd goal was eye opening 

13 minutes ago, EastSideJambo said:

Sunday was a missed opportunity.  The exodus of Hearts fans at 3rd goal was eye opening 

What team selection and tactics would you deploy on Saturday? 

Eye opening? 

Certainly was for myself. As I looked around at those left I just thought this is the proper Hearts support. Made me proud. 

EastSideJambo
16 minutes ago, Des Lynam said:

What team selection and tactics would you deploy on Saturday? 

Eye opening? 

Certainly was for myself. As I looked around at those left I just thought this is the proper Hearts support. Made me proud. 

Uber fan 

Good lad 

1 minute ago, EastSideJambo said:

Uber fan 

Good lad 

Pretend you’re Stevie Clarke......

What team selection and tactics would you deploy at Ibrox on Saturday? 

EastSideJambo
15 minutes ago, Des Lynam said:

Pretend you’re Stevie Clarke......

What team selection and tactics would you deploy at Ibrox on Saturday? 

I've already said what I'd do elsewhere.  Shouldn't be hard to locate for those who are keen to seek out posts 

Mock all you like re Clarke but his approach to that lot in Glasgow is hugely refreshing 

Just for the avoidance of doubt - I'm delighted Levein has overseen improvement. Unfortunately Sunday reaffirmed my views that we'll win nothing under him. He will oversee infrastructure improvement which are possible post Administration on football side. If we have aspirations to fully realise our potential as a club and win honours then it will be someone else to make that step 

Just my opinion. Not criticising the guy for those who want to get all jumpy

Edited by EastSideJambo

Bazzas right boot
50 minutes ago, EastSideJambo said:

Sunday wasn't a missed opportunity. 

That Celtic team is a good team, they had one player who cost £9m on the pitch. 

The lc final v St mirren was a missed opportunity, the ICT semi defeat was a missed opportunity. 

A lc semi final defeat v celtic is dissapionting, but a missed opportunity? 

What planet you on? 

Compare to last year the lc was a marked improvement and we are top of the league. 

Get a grip of yourself. 

In fact, do you not bore yourself arguing all the time with Hearts fans? 

Strange behavior in the extreme. 

We are massive underdogs tommorow. Not only are we at celtic who haven't lost a meaningful league game at home for about 4 seasons, but we are minus 3 strikers and our centre half pairing. 

No doubt you'll be on with some words of wisdom if we get beat, tho. 

If you are judging Hearts on performances v celtic, but ignoring the current overall league performance you're either being obtuse, annoying or daft. 

If you like Clarke that much, **** off to Rugby Park. 

All you do is drop snide wee comments and argue with pretty much everyone. Maybe you need to reflect on that. 

Bazzas right boot
4 minutes ago, EastSideJambo said:

I've already said what I'd do elsewhere.  Shouldn't be hard to locate for those who are keen to seek out posts 

Mock all you like re Clarke but his approach to that lot in Glasgow is hugely refreshing 

Just for the avoidance of doubt - I'm delighted Levein has overseen improvement. Unfortunately Sunday reaffirmed my views that we'll win nothing under him. He will oversee infrastructure improvement which are possible post Administration on football side. If we have aspirations to fully realise our potential as a club and win honours then it will be someone else to make that step 

If celtic continue the form of the last two seasons, no one will will anything. 

Not us, Aberdeen, Rangers or Killie. 

Edited by WeeChuck'sHeed

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Sunday was a bit lame, we didn't go out on our sword for sure. So I understand what Spencer is saying, we have not competed well in the 2 games we have lost and it gives rise to the notion, we cant handle this.

So we have to do better tomorrow. But that is not going to be easy in game 5 of 2 epic weeks. A draw tomorrow would be fabulous, any which way we could get it.

Regroup, get a plan for the following 7 weeks that can keep us going until we can get to January. Stay in touch and keep an exhilarating season, just that for the last 5 months of it.

5 minutes ago, EastSideJambo said:

Who's mocking? I genuinely wanted to hear your team selection and tactics for Sunday. Is it that difficult to do that?

Also tell me what Kilmarnock have won under Clarke again? 

1 hour ago, EastSideJambo said:

What a scavenger you are. Waiting on the sidelines while we were flying, desperate to get back involved, but unable to whilst things were going well. Then like manna from heaven an injury crisis that takes out four first pick influential players and out you creep from the shadows like a hyena salivating at the smell of blood. You should have just changed your name to hyena, Spencer, it would have been far more appropriate.

What a weekend you have in store. A weakened Hearts team having to travel through to Parkhead with no strikers, and all our best four players injured. The only chance we have of getting anything is to set up to defend. Win-win for Spencer though. Get a result and you can screech anti-Levein pish about being scared to attack in Glasgow and boring anti-football. Get beaten whilst trying to attack them and you can screech about Levein’s record in Glasgow.

Absolutely contemptible.

On 01/11/2018 at 00:19, EastSideJambo said:

Unfortunately the attitude and outlook of all concerned is we have 4 visits to Parkhead and Ibrox and end up with feck all. Kilmarnock are showing with regularity such a mindset can and should be changed 

Or five times depending on how the split goes and  the required level help for the tribute act

EastSideJambo
48 minutes ago, Des Lynam said:

Who's mocking? I genuinely wanted to hear your team selection and tactics for Sunday. Is it that difficult to do that?

Also tell me what Kilmarnock have won under Clarke again? 

Same back 4 as Wednesday who were outstanding. Mitchell and Morrison wide of a 5 man midfield

EastSideJambo
53 minutes ago, Glib and Shameless Crier said:

What a scavenger you are. Waiting on the sidelines while we were flying, desperate to get back involved, but unable to whilst things were going well. Then like manna from heaven an injury crisis that takes out four first pick influential players and out you creep from the shadows like a hyena salivating at the smell of blood. You should have just changed your name to hyena, Spencer, it would have been far more appropriate.

What a weekend you have in store. A weakened Hearts team having to travel through to Parkhead with no strikers, and all our best four players injured. The only chance we have of getting anything is to set up to defend. Win-win for Spencer though. Get a result and you can screech anti-Levein pish about being scared to attack in Glasgow and boring anti-football. Get beaten whilst trying to attack them and you can screech about Levein’s record in Glasgow.

Absolutely contemptible.

You struggle with differing opinion. That's evident across a variety of threads.

This season has far exceeded my expectations.  Long may it continue. Injuries are unfortunate but part and parcel of football 

I just don't think we will ever win anything under Levein.  I hope I'm wrong but that's just my opinion 

I'm really not sure what is so outrageous about such a point of view 

Same back 4 as Wednesday who were outstanding. Mitchell and Morrison wide of a 5 man midfield

Thank you. 

Who do you play up front though? 

Governor Tarkin
On 31/10/2018 at 23:56, Glib and Shameless Crier said:

We are held together with sticky-back plastic, and there’s more vinegar and brown paper kicking about than The Gorgie Fish Bar...

Still though... ain’t been shifted yet...

Just going to come out and say it... I’m loving this season, so far. 

:pleasing:

:glorious:

EastSideJambo
25 minutes ago, Des Lynam said:

Thank you. 

Who do you play up front though? 

Probably MacLean. Although something could be said for trying something a bit different in terms of say Morrison with Mulraney and Mitchell as forward most 3. Shelling it to MacLean 40 yards from nearest Hearts player is not going to be the answer.  Use what pace we have available on a big pitch and try and remain compact in middle of the park. That's the bit I found disappointing re Sunday was we had no pace and no out ball on a big park. Not great approach in my eyes 

Most likely go with Bozanic, Haring and Lee in central midfield, although Djoum could come in for Lee. Suspect neither will have much impact 

I thought Haring did really well on Wednesday.  

2 minutes ago, EastSideJambo said:

Probably MacLean. Although something could be said for trying something a bit different in terms of say Morrison with Mulraney and Mitchell as forward most 3. Shelling it to MacLean 40 yards from nearest Hearts player is not going to be the answer.  Use what pace we have available on a big pitch and try and remain compact in middle of the park. That's the bit I found disappointing re Sunday was we had no pace and no out ball on a big park. Not great approach in my eyes 

Most likely go with Bozanic, Haring and Lee in central midfield, although Djoum could come in for Lee. Suspect neither will have much impact 

Thank goodness you’re not picking the team, we’d have the book thrown at us for playing a suspended player.

Almost as stupid as suggesting we play Mitchell, Morrison and Mulraney :facepalm:

Edited by To Be Frank

EastSideJambo
2 minutes ago, To Be Frank said:

Thank goodness you’re not picking the team, we’d have the book thrown at us for playing a suspended player.

Almost as stupid as suggesting we play Mitchell, Morrison and Mulraney :facepalm:

Who is suspended? 

Bazzas right boot
6 minutes ago, EastSideJambo said:

Maclean is suspended.

Morrison, Mulraney and Mitchell as a front 3?

:trippin:

EastSideJambo
1 minute ago, WeeChuck'sHeed said:

Maclean is suspended.

Morrison, Mulraney and Mitchell as a front 3?

:trippin:

I understood MacLean was suspended for Wednesday and next League Cup game - making him available for tomorrow 

I presume you would play Morrison and Mitchell? Mulraney did well when we beat them at Tynecastle in August 

You are right though. Why go with pace on a big park when we could sit in tight with a midfield full of pedestrian types with no out ball 

I stand corrected Sir. Sincerest apologies 

EastSideJambo
13 minutes ago, To Be Frank said:

What would your team be Frank?

Who is suspended tomorrow btw? 

14 minutes ago, EastSideJambo said:

I think we’ll need Stevie’s experience up top so I’d definitely play him. 

Your front 3 proposal is certainly brave and such pace could cause Celtic problems. Seems a bit lightweight though. 

I thought Haring was outstanding on Wednesday as well. 

Bazzas right boot

I understood MacLean was suspended for Wednesday and next League Cup game - making him available for tomorrow 

I presume you would play Morrison and Mitchell? Mulraney did well when we beat them at Tynecastle in August 

You are right though. Why go with pace on a big park when we could sit in tight with a midfield full of pedestrian types with no out ball 

I stand corrected Sir. Sincerest apologies 

You should be in football, you'd have Dundee top of the league with innovation like that. 

Football is that easy. 

Email Craig, get him telt that it's that easy to win a game v celtic at their gaff. 

He'll thank you for it and we can all celebrate a Hearts win due to the revolutionary and thought provoking insights you provided before hand. 

Guanteed win on your tactics, celtic wouldn't handle it. Rogers would be confused, the celtic full backs in tatters, the centre half's would be that confused they'd just run into each other. 

Whatever CL does you'll spout shite about he should have done the opposite.  That is a certainty. 

Bazzas right boot
3 minutes ago, Des Lynam said:

Your front 3 proposal is certainly brave and such pace could cause Celtic problems. Seems a bit lightweight though. 

Surely Maclean is suspended? 

2 games he got, hibs and celtic. 

EastSideJambo
2 minutes ago, Des Lynam said:

Definitely lightweight Des for sure. Just think pace on a big park is the way to go. Might be wrong though 

Presumably MacLean is available despite two posters trying to rip the pish?

Haring didn't look restricted on Wednesday which was great to see. Huge player for us. So much so as I'd lie to see an improved extended contract offer 

Bazzas right boot
9 minutes ago, EastSideJambo said:

What would your team be Frank?

Who is suspended tomorrow btw? 

Maclean, 2 games. 

Missed hibs, surely missing celtic as well. 

EastSideJambo
2 minutes ago, WeeChuck'sHeed said:

You should be in football, you'd have Dundee top of the league with innovation like that. 

Football is that easy. 

Email Craig, get him telt that it's that easy to win a game v celtic at their gaff. 

He'll thank you for it and we can all celebrate a Hearts win due to the revolutionary and thought provoking insights you provided before hand. 

Guanteed win on your tactics, celtic wouldn't handle it. Rogers would be confused, the celtic full backs in tatters, the centre half's would be that confused they'd just run into each other. 

Whatever CL does you'll spout shite about he should have done the opposite.  That is a certainty. 

Who is suspended tomorrow Tosh? You are trying to rip me so back it up with facts 

And that boys and girls, is the crux of it.

EastSideJambo
Just now, WeeChuck'sHeed said:

Maclean, 2 games. 

Think you're incorrect fella. Second game is next league cup game iirc 

Maclean, 2 games. 

Missed hibs and first league cup game. 

Keep up. 

:lol: 

2 minutes ago, Glib and Shameless Crier said:

And that boys and girls, is the crux of it.

Remember the time he made up a lie about the manager and owner? Good times eh!!!!!

Bazzas right boot
Just now, EastSideJambo said:

Think you're incorrect fella. Second game is next league cup game iirc 

That makes less sense, miss a league game then wait until next year's lc. 

What type of rule is that? 

2 games run together, surely. 

If the rules changed, then appoligies. Don't think they have tho. 

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, Des Lynam said:

Missed hibs and first league cup game. 

Keep up. 

:lol: 

What kind of rule is that? 

Better for us tho. 

1 fit striker... Ye ha. 

Beating these ****ers now. 

1 minute ago, Notts1874 said:

Remember the time he made up a lie about the manager and owner? Good times eh!!!!!

All the folk who were ‘at it’ at that point sort of blur in to one for me. Remind me, was it him who made the remark about their “inappropriate relationship” or some-such?

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, Glib and Shameless Crier said:

All the folk who were ‘at it’ at that point sort of blur in to one for me. Remind me, was it him who made the remark about their “inappropriate relationship” or some-such?

Technically it wasn't him, I believe it was an old poster. 

frankspencerohcrap_6242.jpg

3 minutes ago, WeeChuck'sHeed said:

Technically it wasn't him, I believe it was an old poster. 

frankspencerohcrap_6242.jpg

Oh... I just assumed we were all dropping the pretence that he isn’t in fact Spencer. Seems a bit pointless carrying on with the pretence. It’s like adults pretending to each other that there is a Father Christmas.

Edited by Glib and Shameless Crier

1 minute ago, EastSideJambo said:

Nice to see a poster drop by and keep firmly on topic 

Well technically it’s you who dragged it off topic Spencer. I started the thread to highlight how well we have done to maintain our high league position, despite an injury crisis the likes of which I’ve never seen. You decided to hi-Jack it with your anti-Levein-doesn’t attack in Glasgow pish.

Bazzas right boot

BTW, why are the rules - 

Next league game and then next lc game as opposed to next 2 games or next two lc games. 

That has blown my mind.