??☠️

Beast Boy

We are held together with sticky-back plastic, and there’s more vinegar and brown paper kicking about than The Gorgie Fish Bar...

Still though... ain’t been shifted yet...

Just going to come out and say it... I’m loving this season, so far. 

:pleasing:

Lets scrape through to January, and then piss on their graves. ?

HHGH

Edited by Glib and Shameless Crier

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• EastSideJambo

• Bazzas right boot

• Alex Kintner

• Beast Boy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Felix Lighter

Cracking season so far. Nowt expected this weekend. Hopefully home win v Killie and away at St Mirren then we are into December,which if you look is scary for all concerned.

Come post winter break we could be in a good place.

Edited by Felix Lighter

1 minute ago, Sooperstar said:

Struggling to make sense of it myself.

It's clearly Bear Skull Death. 

Obviously.....? :wtf:

EastSideJambo
9 minutes ago, Felix Lighter said:

Cracking season so far. Nowt expected this weekend. Hopefully home win v Killie and away at St Mirren then we are into December,which if you look is scary for all concerned.

Come post winter break we could be in a good place.

Unfortunately the attitude and outlook of all concerned is we have 4 visits to Parkhead and Ibrox and end up with feck all. Kilmarnock are showing with regularity such a mindset can and should be changed 

13 minutes ago, EastSideJambo said:

Unfortunately the attitude and outlook of all concerned is we have 4 visits to Parkhead and Ibrox and end up with feck all. Kilmarnock are showing with regularity such a mindset can and should be changed 

I disagree,  the only unfortunate thing about anything Hearts related is that your still here peddling the same pish.

Felix Lighter
1 minute ago, EastSideJambo said:

I expect nowt this weekend because we are decimated through injury and suspension and they are on a rich vein of form at the moment, nowt to do with a lack of attitude.

As I said December will be tough for everyone, it's going to be cut throat, you can wet your knickers if you like, I'll be enjoying it.  

2 minutes ago, Oliver Twist said:

I disagree,  the only unfortunate thing about anything Hearts related is that your still here peddling the same pish.

:spoton:

21 minutes ago, EastSideJambo said:

On the other hand we could do four out of four against the OF at Tynecastle to balance things up.  We are already a quarter of the way there.

Best to have a positive mindset I say.?

28 minutes ago, EastSideJambo said:

?☁️??

i wish jj was my dad
6 hours ago, Oliver Twist said:

Indeed. 

His anti Hearts/Levein campaign got nowhere last season. Why he thinks he will get any traction this season is beyond me.

6 hours ago, EastSideJambo said:

OelVq.gif

Edited by Mauricio Pinilla

Absolute Scenes
8 hours ago, EastSideJambo said:

Youve only been on this forum since September (but as per many, guessing a few name changes along the way) and you are by far the worst poster on here. That’s some achievement well done. 

EastSideJambo
13 minutes ago, Absolute Scenes said:

Youve only been on this forum since September (but as per many, guessing a few name changes along the way) and you are by far the worst poster on here. That’s some achievement well done. 

Thanks for your comments 

As long as we have such a mindset towards these games it will end the same way. Yet a guy who has spent most of his footballing career in England has come up here and failed to fall in line with the subservient approach when dealing with OF in Glasgow. He also has a good home record against them

The desperation for people to be offended and outraged knows no bounds on here 

There needs to be a change in mindset to improve otherwise we'll get what we've always got. We are talking about a side with significantly inferior resources and by definition, inferior players 

30 minutes ago, EastSideJambo said:

Thanks for your comments 

As long as we have such a mindset towards these games it will end the same way. Yet a guy who has spent most of his footballing career in England has come up here and failed to fall in line with the subservient approach when dealing with OF in Glasgow. He also has a good home record against them

The desperation for people to be offended and outraged knows no bounds on here 

There needs to be a change in mindset to improve otherwise we'll get what we've always got. We are talking about a side with significantly inferior resources and by definition, inferior players 

What was the score the last time we played this man's

team ?

EastSideJambo
11 minutes ago, luckydug said:

EAST SIDE JAMBO building up a Levein oot, Clarke in  thread.

Not at all. I just see it as refreshing that someone with modest resources isn't frightened of OF in Glasgow and refuses to know his place 

Top of the league , unlucky not to win a derby against the "free scoring entertainers" (source Scottish MSM).

Played a centre half at centre forward.

What a time to be alive. FTH and FTOF.

6 hours ago, EastSideJambo said:

Not at all. I just see it as refreshing that someone with modest resources isn't frightened of OF in Glasgow and refuses to know his place 

Yes but do you find it interesting?

EastSideJambo
10 minutes ago, WageThief said:

I find it interesting how eager you are shoot your load, sometimes.

Do you not find it refreshing in Scottish football terms for a manager to have such an impact at a club with very limited resources can go to Glasgow and decide to simply roll over and take it? 

Aberdeen have an awful record at Ibrox and Parkhead. This is not a Levein dig for those who feel compelled to leap to his defence 

Good luck to Kilmarnock.  They have a first class manager who notably spent most of his career in England and doesn't believe taking it up the arse in Glasgow is the way it has to be going forward just because it's what we've all been brought up on 

15 minutes ago, EastSideJambo said:

Do you not find it refreshing in Scottish football terms for a manager to have such an impact at a club with very limited resources can go to Glasgow and decide to simply roll over and take it? 

Aberdeen have an awful record at Ibrox and Parkhead. This is not a Levein dig for those who feel compelled to leap to his defence 

Good luck to Kilmarnock.  They have a first class manager who notably spent most of his career in England and doesn't believe taking it up the arse in Glasgow is the way it has to be going forward just because it's what we've all been brought up on 

I find it refreshing that we are top of the table after 11 games. We have dropped points yet are still 4 points clear at this moment.

EastSideJambo
1 minute ago, Dallas Green said:

I find it refreshing that we are top of the table after 11 games. We have dropped points yet are still 4 points clear at this moment.

That is undeniably very refreshing indeed. It would be more refreshing still if we approached Saturday believing we could maintain or increase that advantage 

2 minutes ago, EastSideJambo said:

That is undeniably very refreshing indeed. It would be more refreshing still if we approached Saturday believing we could maintain or increase that advantage 

And who is saying we aren't?

EastSideJambo
16 minutes ago, Morgan said:

And who is saying we aren't?

Let's see what Saturday brings. Hopefully a different approach from last Sunday 

9 minutes ago, EastSideJambo said:

Last Sunday we started with 2 up. About as attacking as we could set up in the circumstances. We persisted with it even when our best player went off. Our approach will probably be much more defensive on Saturday, based on containing Celtic and maybe counter-attacking. Rightly so as we have very limited attacking options - basically one inexperienced teenage winger. A point will be a great result but this team certainly has belief and wants to win every game. We wouldn't be top of the league otherwise.

Салатные палочки
11 hours ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

OelVq.gif

I know that's not real but :sob:

Bazzas right boot
23 minutes ago, EastSideJambo said:

Absolute shite, we set up 442

We also set up 442 at Ibrox. 

You constant underhand digs are Tragic and imo you should be punted from the board.

42 minutes ago, EastSideJambo said:

It is indeed undeniable.  Do you find it interesting that you have to be dragged to such undeniable conclusions and even when you have reached the higher ground, you still manage to find something to be negative about?  I find that interesting as well as unremarkable.

I find it interesting that Kilmarnock were able to get a draw at Ibrox, but got pumped in the league cup at home from Rangers. 

35 minutes ago, EastSideJambo said:

Sorry but could you clarify.  Should we wait and see what Saturday brings, or boorishly complain that our league position would be "more refreshing" if we were not set up so negatively this coming Saturday.

Edited by WageThief

EastSideJambo
16 minutes ago, WeeChuck'sHeed said:

Absolute shite, we set up 442

We also set up 442 at Ibrox. 

You constant underhand digs are Tragic and imo you should be punted from the board.

You understand that 442 has numerous variations? 

Lack of pace and width make it a slightly different proposition 

20 hours ago, luckydug said:

On the other hand we could do four out of four against the OF at Tynecastle to balance things up.  We are already a quarter of the way there.

Best to have a positive mindset I say.?

Don't think we will get 3 wins in our away fixtures in Glasgow but we will get a lot more than some think at Both grounds.imo

Bazzas right boot
2 hours ago, EastSideJambo said:

You understand that 442 has numerous variations? 

Lack of pace and width make it a slightly different proposition 

Ofc, our variation was not negative, so your point is shite. 

You're a bore, a negative poster and clearly, like rangers you are a reincarnation of something else. One of the bores that went on last season only to disappear when doing well and then resurface at the first sign of us not winning. 

Should have just put "the" in front of your old profile name, at least that would be slightly amusing. 

Tragic patter. 

EastSideJambo
1 minute ago, WeeChuck'sHeed said:

You're a bore, a negative poster and clearly, like rangers you are a reincarnation of something else. One of the bores that went on last season only to disappear when doing well and then resurface at the first sign of us not winning. 

Should have just put "the" in front of your old profile name, at least that would be slightly amusing. 

Tragic patter. 

Hang on a moment.  Our 4 man midfield on Sunday consisted of 4 central midfield players. We had no width and no pace and never laid a glove on Celtic. Dispute that all you want but that's what happened 

3 hours ago, EastSideJambo said:

:) 

Some boy.

1 hour ago, WeeChuck'sHeed said:

Tragic patter. 

:greatpost:

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, EastSideJambo said:

Hang on a moment.  Our 4 man midfield on Sunday consisted of 4 central midfield players. We had no width and no pace and never laid a glove on Celtic. Dispute that all you want but that's what happened 

Shite. 

Injuries to:

Berra

Souttar

Ikpeazu

Naismith

Yet we power on, players signed after the season kicked off brought in and already getting up to speed and keeping us ticking over. A realisation that we need to just keep as much momentum going as possible and stay at or near the top until we get our men back in December/January. All this after an incredible summer window and start to the season. 

Just as we wobble slightly after an injury crisis like nothing we’ve seen in recent seasons... out it scurries from its hole. The negativity rodent. It’s wearing comedy glasses and a fake moustache, but it’s unmistakeably the same creature that was scratching around last season, trying to spread negativity like a disease.

If you listen carefully you can hear it squeak: “clarke” ... “leveinout”... :yucky: