??☠️

Beast Boy

26 minutes ago, EastSideJambo said:

What would your team be Frank?

Who is suspended tomorrow btw? 

Not sure tbh. I tend to let the manager, who is a professional in such matters, focus on picking the team based on training, fitness etc. as believe it or not I think he goes into every game picking the team he thinks gives us the best chance of success, like he did last week.

April 2004: home match vs Celtic. Levein starts the game with five centre midfielders (McFarlane, Kisnorbo, Janzyck, Hartley, Severin) and Weir upfront alone. I can picture you having a coronary as the team lines are announced. We go on to absolutely pummell them and they escape with a draw after two goals in the last three minutes. 

Bottom line is that Levein knows more about football management than you could ever dream of and he has masterminded two wins against Celtic in the past twelve months. He’ll go tomorrow with whatever is best for our club, as always!

Edited by To Be Frank

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• EastSideJambo

• Bazzas right boot

• Alex Kintner

• Beast Boy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, To Be Frank said:

Not sure tbh. I tend to let the manager, who is a professional in such matters, focus on picking the team based on training, fitness etc. as believe it or not I think he goes into every game picking the team he thinks gives us the best chance of success, like he did last week.

April 2004: home match vs Celtic. Levein starts the game with five centre midfielders (McFarlane, Kisnorbo, Janzyck, Hartley, Severin) and Weir upfront alone. I can picture you having a coronary as the team lines are announced. We go on to absolutely pummell them and they escape with a draw after two goals in the last three minutes. 

Bottom line is that Levein knows more about football management than you could ever dream of and he has masterminded two wins against Celtic in the past twelve months. He’ll go tomorrow with whatever is best for our club, as always!

In fairness he did suggest a 5 man midfield. 

Who’s suspended Frank? 

EastSideJambo
3 minutes ago, Des Lynam said:

Who’s suspended Frank? 

I'm afraid Frank is another who plays the man and not the ball 

Few on this thread you'll have no doubt noticed 

Just now, EastSideJambo said:

You spent months playing the man. Then crawled away when you made a fool of yourself and reappeared under a different name.

I remember you calling other posters mentally ill. Such a classy guy.

Just enjoy being top of the league.

Bazzas right boot
17 minutes ago, EastSideJambo said:

?

vardagen-pot-with-lid__0416938_PE582513_S4.JPG

shopping.jpeg

Edited by WeeChuck'sHeed

27 minutes ago, Des Lynam said:

Who’s suspended Frank? 

He was going radge because we played four central midfielders on Sunday. I was pointing out an example where Levein played five central midfielders successfully.

I also thought MacLean was suspended. Glad I’m wrong as it gives us more options ??

24 minutes ago, EastSideJambo said:

Oh Spencer :rofl:

5 minutes ago, To Be Frank said:

He was going radge because we played four central midfielders on Sunday. I was pointing out an example where Levein played five central midfielders successfully.

I also thought MacLean was suspended. Glad I’m wrong as it gives us more options ??

I was worried we had a suspension to deal with! 

Sunday was disappointing but we were playing a team who’s done back to back trebles ffs! 

EastSideJambo
55 minutes ago, To Be Frank said:

The example you cite was 14 years ago bud 

1 minute ago, EastSideJambo said:

The example you cite was 14 years ago bud 

And your point is? It’s an example of our current manager taking on Celtic with the tactics of playing plenty central midfielders as he did on Sunday which seems to have distressed you so much.

EastSideJambo
1 minute ago, To Be Frank said:

And your point is? It’s an example of our current manager taking on Celtic with the tactics of playing plenty central midfielders as he did on Sunday which seems to have distressed you so much.

This is going nowhere Frank. I have offered my thoughts and you disagree which is your right.  Opinions differ which is what football is all about 

Edited by EastSideJambo

4 minutes ago, EastSideJambo said:

This is going nowhere Frank. I have offered my thoughts and you disagree which is your right.  Opinions differ which is what football is all about 

Your right **** off.

???

Edited by Oliver Twist

43 minutes ago, EastSideJambo said:

No problem Spencer. You keep up your charade. I look forward to seeing what username you come up with once you’ve completely worn this one out ??

Edited by To Be Frank

4 minutes ago, To Be Frank said:

No problem Spencer. You keep up your charade. I look forward to seeing what username you come up with once you’ve completely worn this one out ??

He's beat you to it!!

15 minutes ago, VladMagic said:

There's a fairly strong possibility he is using A.Nother username on here.

Ah I see what you mean now, it wasn’t  Clio clear at first ??

Edited by To Be Frank

EastSideJambo
58 minutes ago, VladMagic said:

There's a fairly strong possibility he is using A.Nother username on here.

If you believe that report it. Otherwise retract that comment 

Thank you 

EastSideJambo
15 minutes ago, To Be Frank said:

:rofl:

Fairly sure there is another thread where someone accused you and another poster as being one and the same. Think you may have taken exception to the inference 

Whenever a poster is being rounded upon there will be certain posters prevalent. This thread hasn't failed to disappoint 

EastSideJambo
4 hours ago, To Be Frank said:

By definition - football people know best and therefore supporters who haven't got a football background know nothing and therefore opinion is worthless 

On that basis why not disband all football forums and live in a totalitarian environment 

Football is about opinions Frankie lad. Opinions differ and that is really quite ok. We thankfully live in a democracy my friend 

The desire to round upon fellow fans on here is a strange thing to wish to participate in I'd have thought.  You might not like or agree with my views but at least I offer them. It's easy to pick fault in what people say but offer little meaningful contribution 

Let's hope we can get some kind of positive result tomorrow and cement our position at the top of the league. I have my reservations about where Craig Levein can take Hearts but I'll say this - if he exceeds my expectations and we can win something I'll be as delighted as the next Hearts fan and I won't be slow in putting my hand up in acknowledgement. I've already stated that where we are after 11 games is beyond my expectations and he has rightly been given credit to date. A long way to go yet 

15 minutes ago, EastSideJambo said:

Fairly sure there is another thread where someone accused you and another poster as being one and the same. Think you may have taken exception to the inference 

Whenever a poster is being rounded upon there will be certain posters prevalent. This thread hasn't failed to disappoint 

I found that really funny because I know Glib and I aren’t the same person. You, however, obviously know that you used to post under the name Spencer.

3 minutes ago, EastSideJambo said:

By definition - football people know best and therefore supporters who haven't got a football background know nothing and therefore opinion is worthless 

On that basis why not disband all football forums and live in a totalitarian environment 

Football is about opinions Frankie lad. Opinions differ and that is really quite ok. We thankfully live in a democracy my friend 

The desire to round upon fellow fans on here is a strange thing to wish to participate in I'd have thought.  You might not like or agree with my views but at least I offer them. It's easy to pick fault in what people say but offer little meaningful contribution 

Let's hope we can get some kind of positive result tomorrow and cement our position at the top of the league. I have my reservations about where Craig Levein can take Hearts but I'll say this - if he exceeds my expectations and we can win something I'll be as delighted as the next Hearts fan and I won't be slow in putting my hand up in acknowledgement. I've already stated that where we are after 11 games is beyond my expectations and he has rightly been given credit to date. A long way to go yet 

Your opinion doesn’t count though as we all know you’re a negative troll who has a personal hatred for our manager and who made such an arse of himself that he had to create a new identity ??

8 minutes ago, EastSideJambo said:

All very admiral however the question remains..

Why did you change user name from Spencer? 

Not rounding on you. Not asking for backup. Not bullying you. Not being negative in anyway shape or form. Simply asking a question?

EastSideJambo
4 minutes ago, To Be Frank said:

I found that really funny because I know Glib and I aren’t the same person. You, however, obviously know that you used to post under the name Spencer.

Your opinion doesn’t count though as we all know you’re a negative troll who has a personal hatred for our manager and who made such an arse of himself that he had to create a new identity ??

Put me on ignore.  I'll do likewise and save others from inane nonsense 

Bazzas right boot
2 hours ago, To Be Frank said:

Should defo be

The EastSidejambo 

Bazzas right boot
4 minutes ago, VladMagic said:

All very admiral however the question remains..

Why did you change user name from Spencer? 

Not rounding on you. Not asking for backup. Not bullying you. Not being negative in anyway shape or form. Simply asking a question?

Betty made him do it. 

Since the change she's been a right ball buster. 

23 minutes ago, WeeChuck'sHeed said:

Should defo be

The EastSidejambo 

Yeah but should really be called The Spencer right now