Dons Thug

JamboSpur

been here before
5 minutes ago, McCrae said:

I don’t think the guy meant to do it. The guy was wasted and I recon it was an accident. This was the same person the crowd laughed at earlier when he made a muck up throwing the ball back into play,.

Obviously the boy is a plonker getting into that state at 47.

How can you lean over a 3ft wall, pick up a big furry 2ft long microphone on a stand and lob it toward someones head/shoulders by accident?

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• been here before

• Beast Boy

• Herbert.

• Seymour M Hersh

25 minutes ago, been here before said:

How can you lean over a 3ft wall, pick up a big furry 2ft long microphone on a stand and lob it toward someones head/shoulders by accident?

I watched this from the main stand.  I remember the guy went for the ball first and in a drunken state he picked up the mic and threw it away.  Maybe I am wrong, but that is how I saw it.  I don’t think he meant to hit Dunne.

Edited by McCrae

There is a principle that performers in this case footballer should be left alone to get on with playing. 

Understand the point of guy not being hammered for relatively minor offence. But you could be left with having to close the lower sections. 

Jambof3tornado
28 minutes ago, McCrae said:

I watched this from the main stand.  I remember the guy went for the ball first and in a drunken state he picked up the mic and threw it away.  Maybe I am wrong, but that is how I saw it.  I don’t think he meant to hit Dunne.

You've got it wrong.

Being drunk isn't an excuse to throw things at players.

55 minutes ago, Jambof3tornado said:

You've got it wrong.

Being drunk isn't an excuse to throw things at players.

I agree, being drunk is not an excuse. It may though be an explanation for how it happened.  At the time I didn’t think he deliberately atracked Dunne. The guy still needs to be held account for his actions.  

Brauhauser2012

I'm sure the sheriff will know how to deal with this. The sherrif and police will not like such a blatant show of disorder in front of a big crowd with the potential for mass public disorder. I think an example will be made.