Dons Thug

JamboSpur

45 minutes ago, AGoodLaugh said:

Not shown on Sportscene. Interesting. 

Considering a good chunk of the BBC Scotland mob are Codheids themselves, I can't say I'm surprised.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• been here before

• Beast Boy

• Herbert.

• Seymour M Hersh

1 minute ago, been here before said:

No its not.

More interesting than you commenting on things you perceive not to be.

Shite chat.

been here before
Just now, El Diez said:

More interesting than you commenting on things you perceive not to be.

Shite chat.

Did that make sense in your head before you typed it?

1 minute ago, been here before said:

Did that make sense in your head before you typed it?

Are you struggling to understand?

Others can decide if they’re able to follow.

Bless.

been here before
1 minute ago, El Diez said:

Are you struggling to understand?

Others can decide if they’re able to follow.

Bless.

No, no its cool. Just wanted to make sure.

queensferryjambo

So it wasn't on Sportscene then? Bizarre as that is the kind of shite they love to show over and over every single week instead of actually concentrating on the football. So I suppose fair play to them.

Is it possible it was not shown due to any legal actions against the fan?

Either way it might not have killed Dunne but it was still a truly dickish thing to do as the fan did aim it at Dunne's face. 

Aberdeen fans trying to deflect the story / concentrating on if it hurt Dunne or not should be more worried about a fan acting like a total arsehole in their end IMO. 

I really hope we get them in the League Cup final and smash them.

27 minutes ago, Phil Dunphy said:

Considering a good chunk of the BBC Scotland mob are Codheids themselves, I can't say I'm surprised.

Codheids, very good, still dont understand how the cameraman let his tri pod slip in to their fans, 

not difficult to think, its a bit close to the fans, doh

Anyway culprit will get a game ban. 

18 minutes ago, Harry Potter said:

Codheids, very good, still dont understand how the cameraman let his tri pod slip in to their fans, 

not difficult to think, its a bit close to the fans, doh

Anyway culprit will get a game ban. 

It was a boom mike attached to a tripod. There are several dotted around the pitch side to pick up the sound/atmosphere in the stadium. It wasn’t linked to a specific camera or individual. 

41 minutes ago, Jaap's Sigh said:

It was a boom mike attached to a tripod. There are several dotted around the pitch side to pick up the sound/atmosphere in the stadium. It wasn’t linked to a specific camera or individual. 

cheers bud, 

jambo-in-furness

My thruppence worth

didn't see the "strike" when at the game, but watched it on Alba, no matter whether Dunn went down too easily or not,

just imagine the furore if it had been a Hearts fan on an Aberdeen player, it would have been on the front page of all the Scottish nationals. A full investigation and sanctions would be on the cards.

Seymour M Hersh
2 hours ago, queensferryjambo said:

So it wasn't on Sportscene then? Bizarre as that is the kind of shite they love to show over and over every single week instead of actually concentrating on the football. So I suppose fair play to them.

Is it possible it was not shown due to any legal actions against the fan?

Either way it might not have killed Dunne but it was still a truly dickish thing to do as the fan did aim it at Dunne's face. 

Aberdeen fans trying to deflect the story / concentrating on if it hurt Dunne or not should be more worried about a fan acting like a total arsehole in their end IMO. 

I really hope we get them in the League Cup final and smash them.

Didn't stop them showing the Wilson/Lennon incident.

Canadianjambo
2 hours ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

Didn't stop them showing the Wilson/Lennon incident.

Whatever happened to him?  Wilson I mean, post case (I know where Popcorn Teeth is).

4 hours ago, Torry Jambo said:

Have heard this afternoon,that Police are following the Incident up and Its a matter of time before the culprit,gets arrested or gives himself up.Not sure how true this Is but he was at the game with his EIGHTEEN year old son.

If the muppets did their job in the first place they'd have arrested the mutton****er right there on the spot. idiot didn't move for about 5 minutes before slinking up the stairs.

Pricks are too busy investigating non crimes that hurt folks feelings. Useless incompetents.

23 hours ago, sadj said:

No but seemed to give Dunne a warning and pointed toward the tunnel while having a word with him.....Kinda summe Clancy up for me

22 hours ago, NANOJAMBO said:

This. I was watching on a stream (which was crap) and all I knew was Dunne seemed injured and then got pulled up by Clancy for a full on lecture - as if  Dunne had been a naughty boy. Then you see the incident and you think -WTF is Clancy doing ? Really , WTF was Clancy thinking about. 

Looked more to me that Clancy was telling him that the police would deal with it and that it would go into the match report.

ps. I can lip read to a high standard.

42 minutes ago, graygo said:

Looked more to me that Clancy was telling him that the police would deal with it and that it would go into the match report.

ps. I can lip read to a high standard.

Was the Clancy point toward the tunnel that made me think it was a lecture at Dunne. Thought Clancy was maybe telling him that anymore getting hit with stuff and he’d be sent off.

Edited by sadj

I think its crazy it wasnt on sportscene. Our fans seem to get such a bad rep but this happens, Hobs fans pelt our players with coins, Celtic coins at ballboys and nothing ever said.

11 hours ago, sadj said:

Was the Clancy point toward the tunnel that made me think it was a lecture at Dunne. Thought Clancy was maybe telling him that anymore getting hit with stuff and he’d be sent off.

I reckon it was the 4th official he was pointing out, telling him that he would be speaking with the match commander as usually happens in these types of incident.

No way was he giving Dunne a hard time over it.

10 hours ago, TheBigO said:

I think its crazy it wasnt on sportscene. Our fans seem to get such a bad rep but this happens, Hobs fans pelt our players with coins, Celtic coins at ballboys and nothing ever said.

That’s why I don’t bother watching any of that sh*te.

Couldn't care less what others think of us.

Captain Price

Yeah I think Clancy, although how shite he is, was just telling Jimmy to report it to the police/fourth official in that area. 

Thought Police

Even from the Gorgie stand you could see the guy **** himself when Dunne hit the deck. He knew he was in the doo-doo

been here before
2 minutes ago, Roxy Hearts said:

47 yo dearie me. 

First thing that went through my mind.

Ran away as well when he done it didnt he?

What a beemur.

Edited by been here before

2 minutes ago, been here before said:

First thing that went through my mind.

Ran away as well when he done it didnt he?

What a beemur.

Slinked off up the stairs, hands in his pockets, no doubt thinking he was getting away with it the knobber... ?

1 minute ago, Herbert said:

Dunne made a meal of it I think the guy should just be made to apologise to dunne, At half time on Wednesday in front of 19000 people 

Could have taken his eye out.

Just now, Glib and Shameless Crier said:

Could have taken his eye out.

Yeah he could have I could have won 1.4bn the other night but I'm still skint

1 minute ago, Herbert said:

Dunne made a meal of it I think the guy should just be made to apologise to dunne, At half time on Wednesday in front of 19000 people 

No danger that would suffice - the leg of that stand could have taken someone’s eye oot. Regardless of Dunne maybe over egging it or the mike not hitting him with great force it’s the intention that matters - in any line of work you should be able to get on with your job without fear of assault especially from a supporter in a stand.

47 year old - he’ll get a hefty fine for his utter stupidity..

Just now, Herbert said:

Yeah he could have I could have won 1.4bn the other night but I'm still skint

Yes, I see what you are saying, but there are laws about intent to do harm for a reason. Same as there are laws about wilful endangerment and accidentally hurting people. 

1 minute ago, jonnothejambo said:

Aye but 47 in sheep years means he is about 12. 

Imagine having to face your family after being nicked for that. What a clown. 

They'll all be away to slaughter

1 hour ago, Glib and Shameless Crier said:

Yes, I see what you are saying, but there are laws about intent to do harm for a reason. Same as there are laws about wilful endangerment and accidentally hurting people. 

It was tounge in cheek the apology and guy was out of order but no one was hurt and for all it was the criminal record and a night in the cells is enough of a punishment imo.

6 minutes ago, Herbert said:

It was tounge in cheek the apology and guy was out of order but no one was hurt and for all it was the criminal record and a night in the cells is enough of a punishment imo.

Yeah, I know. It is a dull yin getting a criminal record for doing something so stupid.

1 hour ago, kila said:

Football banning order likely. Silly thing to do, 47 year old too  :laugh: 

Can't be lobbing things at players and not expect repercussions

Wonder if he has a ticket for Hampden next week.

Another fan missing ?

So let him off with a slap on the wrist...when the next moron slams it into someone's face and injures player...is that the same because sure as he'll he will say ....the last guy got off with it what have I done wrong....have to be on top of this to stop it happening again..

18 minutes ago, Herbert said:

so it's the magnitude of the injury thats the crime ? 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
19 minutes ago, Herbert said:

And if the ballboy standing next to Jimmy had been your son?

For every action there's a consequence and chucking items of equipment that you should be nowhere near is not average. 

Example made of correctly since he was unwilling to accept responsibility by scuttling off 

8 minutes ago, Walter Burns said:

So let him off with a slap on the wrist...when the next moron slams it into someone's face and injures player...is that the same because sure as he'll he will say ....the last guy got off with it what have I done wrong....have to be on top of this to stop it happening again..

If someone else does it punish them for what they done. Dunne was ok he wasn't hurt if it was out in the street the guy would probably get let out of court the next day with it being thrown out or a small fine at most. 

4 minutes ago, reaths17 said:

so it's the magnitude of the injury thats the crime ? 

Well the court take into account the seriousness of the assualt and injury. I got arrested for assualt a few years ago and was let out with no further action because it was just a bit handbags and no one was hurt. I have a criminal record now and that has more of a effect than doing 200 hrs community service.

I don’t think the guy meant to do it. The guy was wasted and I recon it was an accident. This was the same person the crowd laughed at earlier when he made a muck up throwing the ball back into play,.

Obviously the boy is a plonker getting into that state at 47.