Dons Thug

JamboSpur

Whoever the thug was who picked up the mic boom stand and threw it at our Jimmy Dunnes coupon, I hope they get identified, abused and a lifetime ban from football stadiums.

Utter goblin 

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• been here before

• Beast Boy

• Herbert.

• sadj

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

They did lift someone for it. The police disappeared for a bit and then came back to march someone out the ground. 

Assume they went to have a spy at the CCTV. Be a long weekend for him if they decide to charge him. 

Absolute pondlife, a coward.

That's probably the angriest I've got at a game in years. I expect that level of scumminess from old firm fans... 

NaturalOrder74

What one ? They are absolutely brutal, dirtiest team I’ve seen this season absolutely no class. Can see Livingston finishing above them 

1 minute ago, Jeff said:

Was there anything in it or did Dunne make the most of it?

Made the most of it imo. These mic's and stands are incredibly light. I did see the police pick up several coins and wondered if he went down after being hit with one. Dons obviously not forgot Burnley beat them.

28 minutes ago, NaturalOrder74 said:

What one ? They are absolutely brutal, dirtiest team I’ve seen this season absolutely no class. Can see Livingston finishing above them 

Livi will 100% be above Aberdeen at the end of the season. Far far better side.

2 hours ago, Phil Dunphy said:

They did lift someone for it. The police disappeared for a bit and then came back to march someone out the ground. 

Assume they went to have a spy at the CCTV. Be a long weekend for him if they decide to charge him. 

They lifted the wrong person. The guy that did it absolutely shat himself and sneaked up the stairs and out the stadium after he realised what he had done. Utter shitebags. 

16 minutes ago, SecN said:

There was a ball-boy involved also?

I thought that was just the Hearts officials telling the ball boy to get the feck away from in front of their support, he moved over to the Hearts side.

2 hours ago, Phil Dunphy said:

The schemie prick in the black and grey shellsuit, who was marched up the stairs with a couple of bizzies in front of and behind of him?

:pleasing:

I'm in the Gorgie stand right opposite and saw it happening.  The steward supervisor was the only one  to react to it.  The Cops took an age to get involved.  Too busy enjoying the game.

Edited by Yoda

Pretty sure that the boy who did it slinked up the steps and out the vennel while Police Scotlands finest were discussing what health and safety regulations were involved in opening a gate and lifting him from the second row of seats from the touchline.

He maybe got bored waiting for them to do something and walked round to the control box and handed himself in though.

Saying that when was the last time you saw someone dragged out of the away crowd and had the walk of shame around the touchline with the arm bent up the back struggling to get free as he was subjected to the kind words of the Shed corner crowd.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Ballboy I thought originally had got it.

Still who cares back up the road 10 points behind and ragdolled for large periods of the game. 

Roon ya

billythejambo

Yes the wee guy with the bald heid done it but he snuck away after about 5 minutes  . The police took the other guy because he had a similar coloured jacket 

Horrible support. Think they are a big team and can behave like the old firm. Doesn't stack up as they can't sell tickets for a semi final, behave like the scummy old firm fans. Total pathetic support. Let's be honest they only got a modecum of success with no Hibs, hearts and rangers. Now they are back to their usual position. Mid table losers with weird fans who sing one song that awful stand free monstrosity.

millerjames398
38 minutes ago, Janbo1874 said:

Pretty sure that the boy who did it slinked up the steps and out the vennel while Police Scotlands finest were discussing what health and safety regulations were involved in opening a gate and lifting him from the second row of seats from the touchline.

He maybe got bored waiting for them to do something and walked round to the control box and handed himself in though.

Saying that when was the last time you saw someone dragged out of the away crowd and had the walk of shame around the touchline with the arm bent up the back struggling to get free as he was subjected to the kind words of the Shed corner crowd.

? those were the days eh..

been here before
11 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

What exactly happened I missed the incident only to see Jimmy on the deck! 

Ball went out of play infront of the Aberdeen support and came to a halt against the wall of the school end.

Dunne went over to get it. One Aberdeen fan leaned over and threw the ball up to him whilst another leaned over and picked up the big furry mike that Sky switch off when Rangers and Sellick are playing and threw it toward Dunne skiffing him lighlty on the shoulder.

Dunne went down, steward reacted and polis done **** all.

Edited by been here before

been here before
50 minutes ago, Janbo1874 said:

Hooli, hooli, hooligan...

I miss that.

Seymour M Hersh
4 minutes ago, been here before said:

Ball went out of play infront of the Aberdeen support and came to a halt against the wall of the school end.

Dunne went over to get it. One Aberdeen fan leaned over and threw the ball up to him whilst another leaned over and picked up the big furry mike that Sky switch off when Rangers and Sellick are playing and threw it toward Dunne skiffing him lighlty on the shoulder.

Dunne went down, steward reacted and polis done **** all.

Cheers. Where we were we only thought the ballad been thrown back at him forcefully (which tbh you seen our fans do many times) and hadn't't realised one these arseholes had picked the mike and stand and thrown that as well. That's worse than Wilson imo!! 

1 hour ago, Janbo1874 said:

I remember being at the 1-1 draw at Tannadice in about February 2006 when we had half the end stand and the whole away side. A Dundee United fan was pulled out and had to walk past our half-end and then the entire length of the pitch, past thousands of Hearts supporters, several of whom reached him with a pie. I asked a policeman who the Match Commander was and I wrote to him. Chief Inspector Tonks.

Here's the chap. Poor, police Match Commanding.

https://www.scotsman.com/news/police-warn-they-will-target-kerb-crawlers-1-675762

Are we allowed to ridicule them? Do we not need to finish above them for a couple of seasons and win the league cup first?

:rofl:

Risible peasants.

1 hour ago, billythejambo said:

Yes the wee guy with the bald heid done it but he snuck away after about 5 minutes  . The police took the other guy because he had a similar coloured jacket 

A classic example of Police Scotland at their finest. Go away, watch the CCTV and still get the wrong guy :facepalm:

1 hour ago, billythejambo said:

Saw that too, wee ****wit took about 5 mins to realise he needed to get out or he might be in the soapy bubble...and still they couldn't spot him as he sleeked up the stairs and picked the wrong guy instead :facepalm:

I saw and heard the Police talk to a fair few Sheep at Haymarket Station, asking questions and trying to get to the bottom of it. That was around 10 past 5. Whoever did it, what a twat!

Edited by SwindonJambo

33 minutes ago, Oliver Twist said:

Bit unsavoury but no harm done really, only shock was Clancy not booking the Sheep molesting moron.

No but seemed to give Dunne a warning and pointed toward the tunnel while having a word with him.....Kinda summe Clancy up for me

40 minutes ago, sadj said:

No but seemed to give Dunne a warning and pointed toward the tunnel while having a word with him.....Kinda summe Clancy up for me

This. I was watching on a stream (which was crap) and all I knew was Dunne seemed injured and then got pulled up by Clancy for a full on lecture - as if  Dunne had been a naughty boy. Then you see the incident and you think -WTF is Clancy doing ? Really , WTF was Clancy thinking about. 

brunoatemyhamster

aw well.

That'll be another empty seat at Hampden next saturday!

Ehberdeen Farns eh!

Psychedelicropcircle
16 hours ago, JamboSpur said:

Whoever the thug was who picked up the mic boom stand and threw it at our Jimmy Dunnes coupon, I hope they get identified, abused and a lifetime ban from football stadiums.

Utter goblin 

Does that mean only 8999 will attend next weeks semi ?

Fozzyonthefence
29 minutes ago, Tott said:

It was a bit of an embarrassing dive to be fair! ?

Edit:  Watching it again, looks like a part did catch his head, thought it was just his foot at first.  Still looked a dive though!  Probably more shock that something getting thrown at him from crowd at such close distance.

Edited by Fozzyonthefence

16 hours ago, NaturalOrder74 said:

McInnes said on the BBC website that they weren't aggresive enough!!! What a roaster he is.

On 20/10/2018 at 18:20, Jeff said:

Was there anything in it or did Dunne make the most of it?

Players have to make the most of these things so that action gets taken. If they don't then next time it will be a coins...

16 minutes ago, Spellczech said:

Players have to make the most of these things so that action gets taken. If they don't then next time it will be a coins...

There were a fair few coins around him aswell our fans were saying

8 hours ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

It was a bit of an embarrassing dive to be fair! ?

Edit:  Watching it again, looks like a part did catch his head, thought it was just his foot at first.  Still looked a dive though!  Probably more shock that something getting thrown at him from crowd at such close distance.

The leg of the mic looked like it caught him in the face. Thank god it didn’t hit his eye. Absolutely disgusting from the Aberdeen fans.

Have heard this afternoon,that Police are following the Incident up and Its a matter of time before the culprit,gets arrested or gives himself up.Not sure how true this Is but he was at the game with his EIGHTEEN year old son.

Edited by Torry Jambo