Rangers Fan...Again.

...a bit disco

PhoenixHearts
6 hours ago, lsimp77 said:

Souness Clark.... 

Almost as bad as those Celtic fans that name their kids Henrik. 

It's worse. At least Henrik is a real first name.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beast Boy

• i8hibsh

• Tommy Brown

• Bazzas right boot

41 minutes ago, BangkokHearts said:

First thing I thought when I saw his name was, "already known to Police".

"Aye, but only they polis with Catholic surnames, by the way!"

Seymour M Hersh
8 hours ago, AlphonseCapone said:

Alcohol or no alcohol, isn't really the point. The guy sexually assaulted someone doing their job. Not sure about you but most folk manage to drink, even to excess and not sexually assault anyone. 

What exactly do you mean by that?

Dallas Green

Sounds like the kind of person to make inappropriate comments to younger women in the work place and thinks it's just banter.

1 hour ago, Dallas Green said:

Sounds like the kind of person to make inappropriate comments to younger women in the work place and thinks it's just banter.

Is it not? ??

11 hours ago, AlphonseCapone said:

Alcohol or no alcohol, isn't really the point. The guy sexually assaulted someone doing their job. Not sure about you but most folk manage to drink, even to excess and not sexually assault anyone. 

Ehm, is that really necessary? Or are you trying to say "not sure what you think about it, but I think most folk manage . . ."? If so, careful how you write, because it seems like you're implying something else entirely.

Edit: Scrolling down further, I see Seymour has already asked for clarification--sorry for the repetition.

Edited by Justin Z

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo

I'd guess this isn't the first time the hun beast has drunkenly sexually assaulted someone. 

Get him on the register. 

The Apprentice

I went to school with a laddie who was named after Terry Butcher and had 10 middle names all after their 9 in a row Team.  Used to take him forever to write his name on his exam papers :laugh2:

AlphonseCapone
3 hours ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

What exactly do you mean by that?

1 hour ago, Justin Z said:

Ehm, is that really necessary? Or are you trying to say "not sure what you think about it, but I think most folk manage . . ."? If so, careful how you write, because it seems like you're implying something else entirely.

Edit: Scrolling down further, I see Seymour has already asked for clarification--sorry for the repetition.

Apologies Seymour, I wasn't for a second implying what that looked like I was but I've worded that horrendously. I was trying to say what Justin has put but I've not worded it well whatsoever. Apologies again. 

Bazzas right boot
8 hours ago, PhoenixHearts said:

It's worse. At least Henrik is a real first name.

Aye, gid auld fashioned glasgea name that. Right up there with dirk and colloomutututio. 

My half sister

Just you wait, in a few years there will be loads of Levien's cutting about nurseries after we win the treble this season

Seymour M Hersh
1 hour ago, AlphonseCapone said:

Apologies Seymour, I wasn't for a second implying what that looked like I was but I've worded that horrendously. I was trying to say what Justin has put but I've not worded it well whatsoever. Apologies again. 

No problem, now go and do your tax return! You know it makes sense! :thumb::laugh:

18 hours ago, ...a bit disco said:

Rangers fan ‘grabbed EasyJet steward’s breast’ on Edinburgh-Berlin flight

A Rangers supporter sexually assaulted an air steward while flying out to watch his team play a friendly in Germany. Souness Clark grabbed the woman’s breast as he travelled on an easyJet flight from Edinburgh to Berlin in January last year. 

Clark, from Clydebank, was among 200 supporters on the plane travelling to Germany to watch the Ibrox club play a challenge match against RB Leipzig. Flight attendants struggled to keep order during the flight as the rowdy footie fans began shouting and singing club songs. And as one female air steward, who cannot be named due to legal reasons, attempted to serve beer to a passenger Clark reached out and grabbed and squeezed her breast. The easyJet employee was said to have been left “physically shaken” by the sexual attack.

Full story at link.

https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/news/crime/rangers-fan-grabbed-easyjet-steward-s-breast-on-edinburgh-berlin-flight-1-4808096

But they continued to sell alcohol..............:jj_facepalm:

AlphonseCapone
1 hour ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

No problem, now go and do your tax return! You know it makes sense! :thumb::laugh:

Tax issues is something my namesake and Rangers have in common! 

AllyjamboDerbyshire
20 hours ago, John Findlay said:

If the fans were that rowdy. What we're Easyjet doing selling them beer?

Are you being serious? Would you be brave enough to refuse these animals a drink on a plane, or do you just think serving one of them beer makes the stewardess complicit in her own assault? The article doesn't actually say she was serving beer to Rangers supporters, anyway, but it doesn't matter what she was doing, there is nothing that she could have done that mitigates that disgrace to Scottish football.

Rangers by name, Rangers by nature, but still, it doesn't matter how hard they try, they'll never be Rangers.

upgotheheads
21 hours ago, wallace_mercer said:

That’s an outrageous thing to do to be honest 

Aye, naming your child Souness Clark. The parents should be ashamed of themselves.

BangkokHearts
4 hours ago, My half sister said:

Just you wait, in a few years there will be loads of Levien's cutting about nurseries after we win the treble this season

I would honestly do this. Lol.

On 01/10/2018 at 17:54, wallace_mercer said:

That’s an outrageous thing to do to be honest 

Aye....what kind of person names their child Souness Clark!!!! Effin ridiculous lol

• 4 weeks later...
wentworth jambo
On 02/10/2018 at 17:54, Mauricio Pinilla said:

I know of someone who's named his kid in such a way that the initials spell hibs. 

"Meet ma new daughter - Horrible Inbred Backward" said Mr Smith 

On 01/10/2018 at 21:16, been here before said:

Souness Clark appearing before Sherrif O'Grady.

:lol:

Hope it's sheriff Paul O' Grady he'll get shafted

2 hours ago, wentworth jambo said:

"Meet ma new daughter - Horrible Inbred Backward" said Mr Smith 

What A Neddish Knob Explicitly Rude. Jail will be good for him. 

Edited by Roxy Hearts

2 hours ago, been here before said:

oh dear...

"that's shite, Souey isnae like that, just a wee laugh, ****ing stuck-up feinan cow" commented Clark's friend, Laudrup Smith.

On 02/10/2018 at 06:10, John Findlay said:

If the fans were that rowdy. What we're Easyjet doing selling them beer?

Precisely.  Not that I'm condoning the mormon and neither are you.

luckyBatistuta
15 minutes ago, Tommy Brown said:

oh dear...

"that's shite, Souey isnae like that, just a wee laugh, ****ing stuck-up feinan cow" commented Clark's friend, Laudrup Smith.

???

Bazzas right boot
2 hours ago, been here before said:

Long sentence. 

Not sure, relative wise the punishment for actual rape is in line with that. 

Heard folk in the press get less than 3 years for actual rape. 

I P Knightley
On 01/10/2018 at 17:53, Barack said:

Have to say, its ****ing terrible, that out of that whole sorry story, Souness Clark was the only thing that caught my attention.

So you missed the bit about 'singing club songs'.

If he'd been fined rather than banged up there would have been a crowdfunding thread on The Bears' Den before you could say Goram Robinson.

I P Knightley
On 02/10/2018 at 14:35, AllyjamboDerbyshire said:

Are you being serious? Would you be brave enough to refuse these animals a drink on a plane, or do you just think serving one of them beer makes the stewardess complicit in her own assault? The article doesn't actually say she was serving beer to Rangers supporters, anyway, but it doesn't matter what she was doing, there is nothing that she could have done that mitigates that disgrace to Scottish football.

Rangers by name, Rangers by nature, but still, it doesn't matter how hard they try, they'll never be Rangers.

It's easy enough to separate the two.

When you're running a plane, you know you want to avoid rowdiness and drunkenness. Therefore, you stop serving. Not just on a plane, that's a responsibility of anyone licensed to serve booze (see the story about that agri student in Newcastle who drank himself to death). It's highly irresponsible and someone should have a word with them about it.

I doubt anyone's saying that the airline continuing to serve booze made them complicit in the assault. Sou was pissed up and may have done that regardless of beer being served at the time. 

1 hour ago, Kiwidoug said:

Precisely.  Not that I'm condoning the mormon and neither are you.

No need to bring the Mormons into this!!!

On 01/10/2018 at 19:01, spirt of 98 said:

I know a Rangers fan who just named his son Rudi go figure.

My Dads dugs named Rudi.

Does he live in the North East of England? (Your dad ...no the dug)

millerjames398

He was an "uncomfortable flyer" so mixed alcohol with unprescribed drugs...translation he scooped a couple bottles of tonic wine and gubbed half a dozen valium...what fud,,,feel sorry for all the staff not just the victim,,must have been the flight from hell dealing with all those zombies ****wits.

AllyjamboDerbyshire
55 minutes ago, I P Knightley said:

It's easy enough to separate the two.

When you're running a plane, you know you want to avoid rowdiness and drunkenness. Therefore, you stop serving. Not just on a plane, that's a responsibility of anyone licensed to serve booze (see the story about that agri student in Newcastle who drank himself to death). It's highly irresponsible and someone should have a word with them about it.

I doubt anyone's saying that the airline continuing to serve booze made them complicit in the assault. Sou was pissed up and may have done that regardless of beer being served at the time. 

The thing is, it wasn't the Easy Jet bosses who were selling the drink, it was a cabin crew after discovering they had a planeload of headcases to deal with. I don't know about you, but I wouldn't like to be a member of the cabin crew that had to tell that lot that there was no alcohol on the plane as they would more than likely have a riot to contend with. He won't have been the only one that was drunk and high on drugs when he boarded the plane and to be refused more alcohol would have been a red rag to a bull. It's one thing to refuse an individual drunk more alcohol on a planeload of mostly normal people, another entirely to tell a planeload of drunks they're getting no more.

Besides, to suggest the crew, or even Easy Jet, were somehow to blame by selling them alcohol is akin to saying a rape victim was partly to blame for wearing revealing clothes - or for giving her drunk rapist more drink!

On 02/10/2018 at 12:22, Thomaso said:

But they continued to sell alcohol..............:jj_facepalm:

It is a valid point.

Edited by i8hibsh

10 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

If true then the guy needs properly punished. 

Sorry, he pleaded guilty. Just read that.

17 hours ago, WeeChuck'sHeed said:

Long sentence. 

Not sure, relative wise the punishment for actual rape is in line with that. 

Heard folk in the press get less than 3 years for actual rape. 

We live in a country the sentences people to a year in jail for leaving bacon on the doorstep of a mosque.

Bazzas right boot
11 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

We live in a country the sentences people to a year in jail for leaving bacon on the doorstep of a mosque.

You sure you that is true?