Call of Duty 4 (JKB Clan)

Sconnie

If you fancy a game of CoD4 with fellow KBers add your Gamertags to this thread and we can add each other. If we get enough interest in a JKB clan then we can start one, so if you'd be interested just say so in your post.

Gamertag: Sconnie7

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hearts of Vladland
If you fancy a game of CoD4 with fellow KBers add your Gamertags to this thread and we can add each other. If we get enough interest in a JKB clan then we can start one, so if you'd be interested just say so in your post.

Gamertag: Sconnie7

Gamertag: dalegee

Call of duty isn't working for me anyone else

There's a couple of people playing it on my friends list...

Hearts of Vladland
There's a couple of people playing it on my friends list...

Same but me and my mate can't get on.

Same but me and my mate can't get on.

You can't get into a game or a party together? Do you get an error?

Hearts of Vladland
You can't get into a game or a party together? Do you get an error?

It says when I click on play online Unable to connect to Activision Matchmaking (Error 33)

It says when I click on play online Unable to connect to Activision Matchmaking (Error 33)

Have you tried resetting your router?

jack D and coke

I'll be in Sconnie ma son.

I'll be on shortly if anyone needs any cannon fodder:rolleyes:

RedEyeDav is ma GT.

RedEyeDav is ma GT.

Haha, I'll be on it soon bud, my cousins are having a shot just now.

I'll send you an invite when they're done.

RedEyeDav is ma GT.

My cousins were here all night, so I'll be on tomorrow.

:mad:

Snake Plissken

Myk1874

Rank is 23 on Prestige 1.

I'll add those who are not already on my list and we'll see how it goes.

jack D and coke
My cousins were here all night, so I'll be on tomorrow.

Cool man i was in a decent game last night anyway. Tryin to level up a bit going through all my guns to get the challenge points, up to level 39 now. Some of the guns are just pish though! I was checking the stats last night and you've got the best accuracy on my friends list, what set up and perks do you use?

Cool man i was in a decent game last night anyway. Tryin to level up a bit going through all my guns to get the challenge points, up to level 39 now. Some of the guns are just pish though! I was checking the stats last night and you've got the best accuracy on my friends list, what set up and perks do you use?

At level 40 you'll get a P90 and at 41 you'll get the option of having 3 frags. My accuracy is pretty crap actually, I used to spray with the P90 all the time, now I use the M4 Carbine or the original sniper rifle.

Sniper Rifle

Claymore x 2

Stopping Power

Deep Impact

M4 Carbine

Frags x 3

Juggernaut

Martyrdom

It depends which game type I'm playing, If it's S&D I'll use Overkill and use a mixture of both classes.

jack D and coke
At level 40 you'll get a P90 and at 41 you'll get the option of having 3 frags. My accuracy is pretty crap actually, I used to spray with the P90 all the time, now I use the M4 Carbine or the original sniper rifle.

Sniper Rifle

Claymore x 2

Stopping Power

Deep Impact

M4 Carbine

Frags x 3

Juggernaut

Martyrdom

It depends which game type I'm playing, If it's S&D I'll use Overkill and use a mixture of both classes.

Whats search and destroy again? Is that when you have to diffuse the bombs? I usually just play ground war, its a mixture of domination and team deathmatch, bigger games normally as well. Do you know if cod is getting any more maps?

Whats search and destroy again? Is that when you have to diffuse the bombs? I usually just play ground war, its a mixture of domination and team deathmatch, bigger games normally as well. Do you know if cod is getting any more maps?

S&D is alternate turns trying to plant the bomb and defending the bomb sites. Most people just play the stealth game and try and kill everyone without even planting the bomb. Did you download Creek, Broadcast and Chinatown? I don't think there will be any more maps with WaW in the pipeline.

Btw, what happened to Killhouse that was included with the new maps, I've never played it since I bought them...:confused:

jack D and coke
S&D is alternate turns trying to plant the bomb and defending the bomb sites. Most people just play the stealth game and try and kill everyone without even planting the bomb. Did you download Creek, Broadcast and Chinatown? I don't think there will be any more maps with WaW in the pipeline.

Btw, what happened to Killhouse that was included with the new maps, I've never played it since I bought them...:confused:

Yeah i've downloaded the new maps but i'm not that keen on them broadcast apart. Killhouse is that the one on one map? Any time i've played that people are just playing achievement games when they shoot you in the head then you shoot them in the head. Nae gid. You played the new battlefield demo much?

Yeah i've downloaded the new maps but i'm not that keen on them broadcast apart. Killhouse is that the one on one map? Any time i've played that people are just playing achievement games when they shoot you in the head then you shoot them in the head. Nae gid. You played the new battlefield demo much?

All of the new maps are pretty crap actually, I'm not keen on any of them. Chinatown is alright as it's a remake of Carentan on CoD2. The only time I've played Killhouse is in a private match, never have I played it with other players :confused:

I downloaded the demo but I never noticed you could play it online and deleted it, it any good?

My gamer tag is Jambodave, and I have my clan tag as HMFC rather than JKB

My GamerTag is: MisterWoe

Add me! I'm about to go on. :)

Is anyone else able to add these Gamertags? It says they don't exist when I try...

jack D and coke
All of the new maps are pretty crap actually, I'm not keen on any of them. Chinatown is alright as it's a remake of Carentan on CoD2. The only time I've played Killhouse is in a private match, never have I played it with other players :confused:

I downloaded the demo but I never noticed you could play it online and deleted it, it any good?

Seemed awright like. There's 24 player matches, vehicles and what not. It was really laggy when i had a shot but apparently they've fixed that. Not played it since though. Its had decent reviews. Totally destructable environments as well. You can blow **** oot the place ha ha!

These 3 boys are wise and own PS3's.

Seriously.

I suppose we can share the thread then...

Seemed awright like. There's 24 player matches, vehicles and what not. It was really laggy when i had a shot but apparently they've fixed that. Not played it since though. Its had decent reviews. Totally destructable environments as well. You can blow **** oot the place ha ha!

I'll go and download it, I'll give you a game if you ever go on it again. When are you next on then? We keep talking about getting a game but something always happens.

jack D and coke
I'll go and download it, I'll give you a game if you ever go on it again. When are you next on then? We keep talking about getting a game but something always happens.

Well fitba on the night and the morn but maybe catch ye friday night? I've got ti send the missus through the room ti watch her pish and it doesnae go doon too well at times ha ha! She thinks she can have a conversation wi me at the same time as yir playin and thinks that half an hour or something is sufficient time for a cod LIVE sesh! Away wi it ha ha.

Sniper Rifle

Claymore x 2

Stopping Power

Deep Impact

M4 Carbine

Frags x 3

Juggernaut

Martyrdom

I use Juggernaut and Martyrdom sometimes too, it's funny as hell listening to all the wee ******s greetin when you use them :cool:

Well fitba on the night and the morn but maybe catch ye friday night? I've got ti send the missus through the room ti watch her pish and it doesnae go doon too well at times ha ha! She thinks she can have a conversation wi me at the same time as yir playin and thinks that half an hour or something is sufficient time for a cod LIVE sesh! Away wi it ha ha.

Aye that sounds good, I'll be watching the fitba aswell. It's like someone trying to talk to you whilst your on the phone when playing the 360, bloody annoying.

Half an hour? :laugh: An hour is the minimum IMO.

M4 Carbine with acog

3 frag

Stopping power

Steady aim (can't miss when it's hooked up to the acog)

Thats my choice

I use Juggernaut and Martyrdom sometimes too, it's funny as hell listening to all the wee ******s greetin when you use them :cool:

Martyrdom yes but juggernoob no way.

You can't do anything on CoD4 or Gears without being criticised.

Juggernaut - Noob

Martyrdom - Noob

Stopping Power - Noob

Deep Impact - Noob

Throw a lucky grenade - Noob

UAV Jammer - Noob

Last Stand - Noob

P90 - Noob

Auto Sniper - Noob

You honestly can't win, so I just try and p!ss them off.

Also, I can't use an acog scope for the life of me.

Just had a game for the first time in ages and I still got it. Mostly team deathmatch with my mate and we lost most of the time but I was regularly top killer on my team.

Snake Plissken
Anybody want a game tonight, as in now?

Add me hughesie277

i'll be on in 5 if you want to kick some n00b erse

I'll be on tonight for a while about 5-6ish if anyone fancies a quick game before the fitba.

How many people play this on the Ps3 then? If anyone's going to beabout tonight I'll be up for a game. PSN - Bainy

Archived