Call of Duty 4 (JKB Clan)

Sconnie

hughesie27
There are 10 levels of Prestige and if you complete all kills and headshots in a class you get a golden gun. think you get a golden dragonov, a golden shotgun etc. You get a golden desert eagle at level 50ish as well for your handgun.

Yeah I've picked up somebody's golden gun before and had a shot.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Snake Plissken

I since I posted this on a thread about the PS3 hibs clan I should probably put it over here too.

Posted a thread on hibs.net to see if they have a clan and are up for a game sometime.

Suffice to say we'll have to smash them big style if they do.

jack D and coke

Who's registered on hobo net here that has a 360 and is up for this too? I'd love a go at them jakey's especially armed to the teeth with machine guns and grenade's!

Who's registered on hobo net here that has a 360 and is up for this too? I'd love a go at them jakey's especially armed to the teeth with machine guns and grenade's!

Well when you put it that way :laugh:

Better call Saul

Ad be up for that one :Bazooka::Hearts Man dance:

Guest S.U.S.S.
Anyone play COD4 on the PS3? If so my gammetag is jwgmorley

This is a hetro only thread, the ps3 thread is further down;)

Rudolf's Mate
This is a hetro only thread, the ps3 thread is further down;)

Nice try matey! The topic says nothing about 360 or PS3 however the posts do. As for the debate on the 360/PS3. I love the 360 interface though punted it after having the ring of death fixed. Didn't want to take the chance again despite the extended warranty....

Not only that but I had a PS3 & the Mrs has a Wii so I couldn't jusify buying 3 different games. 360 is a fantastic machine though!

Era Macaroons

I'm a user of Wolfenstien Enemy Territory II on the PC. Been playing it for years and its satisfied my wargames need but now need to branch out.

Is Call of Duty 4 the 'game of the day' ? and how would I go about joining you lot.(I only have a PC.)

:Bazooka:

jack D and coke
I'm a user of Wolfenstien Enemy Territory II on the PC. Been playing it for years and its satisfied my wargames need but now need to branch out.

Is Call of Duty 4 the 'game of the day' ? and how would I go about joining you lot.(I only have a PC.)

:Bazooka:

COD is indeed game of the day but you'll need a 360 or PS3 to play with fellow kb'ers!

Era Macaroons
COD is indeed game of the day but you'll need a 360 or PS3 to play with fellow kb'ers!

Ok Jack, thanks for reply.....prob leave it for now then.

hughesie27

You can get COD for the PC though. Just won't be playing against any of us. I def reccomend it.

Era Macaroons
You can get COD for the PC though. Just won't be playing against any of us. I def reccomend it.

Good...ill prob check it out then.Cheers.

Captain Lithuania

I had COD 4 but I don't anymore, anyway, I will post my Gamertag: HMFC Grant LFC

Is there any news on a potential cod dm's against the hobo's yet?

Doubt it, they'll be *****ting themselves.

Tramps.

Snake Plissken

some stirring across the pond, perhaps a match by the weekend is possible.

We'll need 6 of us for a decent game - who's in?

Gavsy Van Gaverson
I can play any night up until the weekend as im TITP bound.

Yeah baby :eek:

I've never said that before, and won't again.

Ever.

:)

some stirring across the pond, perhaps a match by the weekend is possible.

We'll need 6 of us for a decent game - who's in?

I'm in and could have another 2 if we're short.

Griclesfield

I'm up for it ..

gamertag is Griclesfield

Rank 20 - but im working on it.

Franklin Delano Bluth

Gamertag:StevoMcR78

I'm in

I was playing a Ground War Domination earlier and got 86 kills, the person closest to me had 22 kills...:confused:

I just camped a corner outside and sprayed them with an M16 and got about 5 airstrikes and 3 helicopters.

It was on Ambush btw.

EDIT: It was Domination, I got about 5 kills everytime with an airstrike because they were on the markers.

Snake Plissken

This is the thread in question.

http://www.hibs.net/message/showthread.php?t=122091

The war of words begins ....

I was left reeling by this verbal mauling

Oh aye and yer a pussy.

:confused:

Seems to be plenty up for it here - if we have more than 6 wanting in on the day we'll go by highest ranking.

Snake Plissken
I was playing a Ground War Domination earlier and got 86 kills, the person closest to me had 22 kills...:confused:

I just camped a corner outside and sprayed them with an M16 and got about 5 airstrikes and 3 helicopters.

It was on Ambush btw.

EDIT: It was Domination, I got about 5 kills everytime with an airstrike because they were on the markers.

Take it thats your best map?

Mine has to be crossfire - love to snipe the snipers and get take out the gunner s scurrying across the map.

Anyways your defo in the team when we take on the Hobos so is Pecs, I'll add all the others I havent already and we'll get some more games going and get the team decided.

Guest S.U.S.S.

Make sure no one goes prestige before the game, no point in having crap perks and weapons.

Take it thats your best map?

Mine has to be crossfire - love to snipe the snipers and get take out the gunner s scurrying across the map.

Anyways your defo in the team when we take on the Hobos so is Pecs, I'll add all the others I havent already and we'll get some more games going and get the team decided.

I actually don't like that map, which is why I normally snipe :D

Crossfire is good but you can get sniped yourself from too many directions for my liking. I'd say my favourites were Vacant and Crash.

So that's 3 of us with Hughesie, Davie and Rab possibly? We'll need to see who's available.

Guest S.U.S.S.

Crossfire is good but you can get sniped yourself from too many directions for my liking. I'd say my favourites were Vacant and Crash.

So that's 3 of us with Hughesie, Davie and Rab possibly? We'll need to see who's available.

Depending on when it is im happy to play. :)

Depending on when it is im happy to play. :)

Have I got you added? What's your Gamertag?

jack D and coke

I'm looking forward to this. Hope this gets off the ground like. Need to get some practice in big time though. Anybody be on the night?

Guest S.U.S.S.
Have I got you added? What's your Gamertag?

SUSS HMFC

Dont think you have mate or i miss everyone when they are on. :)

Think i have Hughsie on friends list.

Guest S.U.S.S.

Also, make sure everyone sorts out their classes.

If hardcore then no-one have Martyrdom as thats a pain.

learn the maps and make sure everyone knows where the key points are so they can back you up quickly.

what prestige is everyone, im currently 3 level 40odd (have 3 frags again so happy) :)

If need be have a few mates who are rather good.

SUSS HMFC

Dont think you have mate or i miss everyone when they are on. :)

Think i have Hughsie on friends list.

I'll add you when I go on.

I'm level 55 on Prestige 3, only because I refuse to lose all my guns tbh. I know everything about every map aswell, so if you need my help I'll be there ;)

Could someone pick out a few selective quotes from they losers? I can't view that link.

Guest S.U.S.S.
I'll add you when I go on.

I'm level 55 on Prestige 3, only because I refuse to lose all my guns tbh. I know everything about every map aswell, so if you need my help I'll be there ;)

Know what you mean, not sure if gonna go prestige again as hate having to work through keek weapons, may do the next time their is a double xp weekend, makes it much quicker (twice as fast funilly enough :))

Guest S.U.S.S.
Could someone pick out a few selective quotes from they losers? I can't view that link.

I tried to look at their thread the other day, think its a private forum or something.

Im sure they sput the same crap as the rest of their club.

First to use the sniper

First to claymore the rooms etc etc

I tried to look at their thread the other day, think its a private forum or something.

Im sure they sput the same crap as the rest of their club.

First to use the sniper

First to claymore the rooms etc etc

:laugh:

I can't wait to smash them.

106 for 36 on Shipment last night :)

I was playing with a guy called HibeeDean1875 last night and he was pretty p!sh, did he sign up on hibs.net? :D

106 for 36 on Shipment last night :)

I was playing with a guy called HibeeDean1875 last night and he was pretty p!sh, did he sign up on hibs.net? :D

Yeah, he was in one of the games I played with you too. Think it was Pipeline. Was watching the rooftops for snipers, and there he was standing straight up at the highest part of the roof :D

It would have been rude not to :cool:

Yeah, he was in one of the games I played with you too. Think it was Pipeline. Was watching the rooftops for snipers, and there he was standing straight up at the highest part of the roof :D

It would have been rude not to :cool:

:laugh:

I seen him up there aswell, I landed a cooked grenade right in his face. I hope he signed up for them.

Snake Plissken

I have suggested a start time of 7pm on Sunday for some hobo extermination across the pond.

Would that suit everyone here?

Also, lets see if we can get a couple of practice session in later today if possible.

jack D and coke
I have suggested a start time of 7pm on Sunday for some hobo extermination across the pond.

Also, lets see if we can get a couple of practice session in later today if possible.

A wee bit later would be better for me (8pm?) but i'll try make that for sure.

Are they up for it?

I'm up for that.

Will catch you guys later if your on.

Archived