John Leslie

Deek

Stuart Lyon

The victim must have had amnesia! Not that that excuses him if he is guilty. How many other unknown alleged victims are waiting in the wings?

Goose Baxter

How can things like that still come about? 13 years later she comes forward?? Not saying that he hasnt done it but why come forward 13 years later??

The evidance part must be hard to gather.

Too many incidents of this type

Just a matter of time, just a matter of time

Interested to see what forensics come up with

1995.. Where has she been a bloody convent.

Wont be much forensic evidence now, unless she hasnt washed and kept the clothes in that time.

Wonder if she is a would be 'model'...

Ho ho ho.

Would this be an inappropriate time to post the old 'John the Rapist' jpeg ?

Pants Shaton

Na Na Na. His Name is John Leslie the talk o' the town...

Wonder if the reptiles will produce another rousing chorus of 'One John Leslie'?

Walter Kidd

I hope they nail him this time. Anyone who has seen his "japes" in Montpeliers will be hoping the same.

The young barmaids in the Golf Tavern during Scotland games will be breathing a sigh of relief.

John Leslie_thumb.jpg

Wont be much forensic evidence now, unless she hasnt washed and kept the clothes in that time.

Exactly, how can she suddenly come forward 13 years later. It's hard enough getting a rape conviction with evidence, no chance now. Maybe she just needs the cash she will get for all the tabloid interviews once the case is thrown out of court.

Pants Shaton
Exactly, how can she suddenly come forward 13 years later. It's hard enough getting a rape conviction with evidence, no chance now. Maybe she just needs the cash she will get for all the tabloid interviews once the case is thrown out of court.

Rape allegations. Once is careless, Thrice is...

Rape allegations. Once is careless, Thrice is...

Not really sticking up for the guy but maybe he is an easy target!!! Why wouldn't she have come forward when the whole Ulrika thing blew up.

winston churchill

i asked the question the last time about the seedy perv .

would you leave him alone in the same room as your sister or daughter.

Would i **** i would rather let her go and stay with the wests for a week :rolleyes:

Pants Shaton

I'm outraged that he has been bailed. The streets of Edinburgh are not safe for young women.

Terrorists held for 42 days but beasts roam free - this country!

Miller Jambo 60
Just when is career was kick-starting- NOT!

One more Hobo to miss flair footie:107years::107years::107years:

Chad Sexington

Would I feck!!!

Look at him. Everything about him screams sex pest.

John_Leslie.jpg

If there was no evidence how could the Police arrest him?

Surely some is required to get to that stage, and then more if required for the DPP to proceed?

I doubt the tabloids will pay for a story that never was either (assuming it is thrown out).

I've heard it's a ring. John The Beast at the head wi The Proclaimers, Dougray Scott and Spud fi Trainspotting backing him up. Grant Stott acts as gimp.

Ye dinny catch wee Ronnie Corbett acting like that

If there was no evidence how could the Police arrest him?

Surely some is required to get to that stage, and then more if required for the DPP to proceed?

I doubt the tabloids will pay for a story that never was either (assuming it is thrown out).

It is an English term Boris, they arrest on suspicion to help them carry out their enquiries.

In Scotland I think they detain on suspicion and only arrest when ready to charge. ;)

Wonder if she is a would be 'model'...

Nah their still should be some... spunk takes ages to clean off anything except rubber.

winston churchill
Nah their still should be some... spunk takes ages to clean off anything except rubber.

the skank would use a crisp packet & rubber band

The People's Chimp

jl_garriocks.jpg

i don't know which is worse; that awful scarf or his sinister "look."

Guest gorgie kev
All the 'cool' 'celebrity' hibs fans are absolute ****ing weirdos.

Or a rapist:hobofish:

conn artist
What are the odds on John Leslie becoming next Hearts manager?

he'd do a better job than john barnes!

my opinion. Drug fulled sex parties are the norm for the celebs. Cant comment of how reliable this girl is but 13 years waters down any credibility,that said i think it is right complaints are investigated no matter the time from allegation. Could be number of reasons why not made at time. Innocent till proven guilty the fact he is a hibby should not cloud judgement.

Pants Shaton
The alleged beast is on the BBC1 news shortly. :mad:

No need to couch that accusation in get-out rhetoric.

He's a beast - end of.

Pants Shaton
my opinion. Drug fulled sex parties are the norm for the celebs. Cant comment of how reliable this girl is but 13 years waters down any credibility,that said i think it is right complaints are investigated no matter the time from allegation. Could be number of reasons why not made at time. Innocent till proven guilty the fact he is a hibby should not cloud judgement.

In my opinion getting consent is a must.

In my opinion getting consent is a must.

of course it is. We dont know the circumstances so anything we think is speculation.

Professor.Arturo

At least we'll have a great sing song at the pig sty on the 1st derby of the season........we'll make the beast squirm!

The young barmaids in the Golf Tavern during Scotland games will be breathing a sigh of relief.

Good man.

When the rumours first started going around about him and that Swedish ******* a guy I was working with at the time had a mate in London Hibs football team, who told him that they had to remove a comment from their website rather sharpish about Leslie and his rather 'persuasive' techniques with the ladies.

Anyone remember singing "John Leslie is a rapist" at the Festival Cup game at Easter Road a few years back? 0-1 Andy Webster.

Adi Dassler

Is he not barred from Montpelliers/Opal Lounge for his behaviour towards the opposite sex?

Cannae all be nonsense surely.

Archived