• Mikey1874

• letsalldothebeattie

• Bring Back Paulo Sergio

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Forever Hearts
1 minute ago, RobbofordGHC said:

Apparently it gives us an outside chance of scrapping about as also rans while Celtic stroll the league again.

Woopie do!

Hawd me back! What an ambition that is.

tartofmidlothian

I want Celtic to do just well enough to keep Rodgers and just badly enough to lose points here and there. To be five points ahead after four games would be nosebleed stuff for us, bring it on.

23 minutes ago, Ministry of Football said:

This... 

Lots of red cards and perhaps a injury or two, to key players. 

Saw a feed of Celtic in Europe this week and to be fair, they were outstanding. Rangers weren't that bad either. 

Why do we have to have a league with these two arse cheeks anyway. Can they not go to England and leave us as the dominant force in Scottish football. 

I want to be the dominant force in Scottish football with the arse cheeks chasing us week in week out

Rangers to win.

They won't sustain a title push and the more points Celtic lose now the better. 

Celtic will get their shit together at some point. The bigger the gap now the better for us.

Ideally the crowd trouble is so bad they both get disqualified from the league.

Toxteth O'Grady

0-0 with as much carnage as possible. Both teams will drop league points in between their European matches and if we can keep going we could open up a decent gap. 

52 minutes ago, fraser5670 said:

0-0 is the best possible outcome, both dropping points and keeping their goals scored total down too

Draw puts Celtic third behind Kilmarnock and Rangers up 1 place to sixth above Hibs. 

10 minutes ago, Bauld said:

Ideally the crowd trouble is so bad they both get disqualified from the league.

Going to be hard with just 900 Rangers fans 

You never know though.

All roads lead to Gorgie

I heard a failed Scotland manager say on the radio that it is not just the rangers fans that want them to challenge celtic for the title but the whole of Scottish football. No mention of a third or fourth party having a chance as well. I hope there are plenty red cards with multiple suspensions from this game. A draw 0-0 to bore the pants off everyone.

1 hour ago, brunoatemyhamster said:

BIGOT BOWL SUNDAY ! WOOHOO !

Draw or Celtic Win.

Love to see Statutory Steve under pressure as a worst case scenario.

I'm hoping it's a draw but if one of them have to win surely it's Celtic the fans start to turn on Gerard running into a Europa campaign could derail them completely 

All roads lead to Gorgie
2 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Going to be hard with just 900 Rangers fans 

You never know though.

If you have seen Rangers fans from the old or new club that's plenty enough.

Would prefer a draw. A league table of Hearts 12, the also-rans 7, or under, would be nice to have for a fortnight. 

Can't see it, though. Rangers will probably make a bit more of a game of it than recently but I still think Celtic win.

2-1

As an aside, the contrast between this OF thread and the Hibs.nut version is stark.

Pack of obedient Celtic ball sniffers.

6 minutes ago, All roads lead to Gorgie said:

I heard a failed Scotland manager say on the radio that it is not just the rangers fans that want them to challenge celtic for the title but the whole of Scottish football. No mention of a third or fourth party having a chance as well. I hope there are plenty red cards with multiple suspensions from this game. A draw 0-0 to bore the pants off everyone.

If you have his number I'd be happy to set him straight, cannot stand those self-entitled arseholes. 

A return to our historic duopoly is only good for the Rangers, not for Scottish football. 

ToadKiller Dog

Got to be a draw, don't want either to go into meltdown or to build up momentum as yet in the season. 

let's build the pressure slowly on them keep getting results ourselves . 

Hopefully Europe bleeds them points over the next few months. 

Rather they both hit meltdown around March. 

Edited by ToadKiller Dog

24 minutes ago, 12XU said:

It's 5/4 for Rangers win or draw

Got 2.5+ goals at 4/5, not touching the result but that should be free money with their shite defences.

All roads lead to Gorgie
2 minutes ago, Smithee said:

If you have his number I'd be happy to set him straight, cannot stand those self-entitled arseholes. 

A return to our historic duopoly is only good for the Rangers, not for Scottish football. 

I was switching radio stations at the time and it sounded like wee Gordie. I was so annoyed I switched it right off. Billy Dodds is another who is slavering over The Rangers at the moment as well. The sooner they come crashing down the better.

7 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Heard something else on tv yesterday advertising game that was basically like "in Scotland everyone is either blue or green" 

The Real Maroonblood
1 minute ago, All roads lead to Gorgie said:

I was switching radio stations at the time and it sounded like wee Gordie. I was so annoyed I switched it right off. Billy Dodds is another who is slavering over The Rangers at the moment as well. The sooner they come crashing down the better.

It’s been a long time since I’ve listened to that programme.

i never indulge now as it just winds me up.

Adam_the_legend
1 hour ago, Brick Tamland said:

A draw, red cards galore, injuries galore, a scuffle between the tranny and the bottler, some crowd bother resulting in a censure of some sort, the commentators showing their true colours and losing their shit too. 

Anything that gives us an advantage really as I despise both of them. 

???????

good one. Oh, you weren’t joking?

2 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Cheers man. These you tube ones are hit or miss so not overly confident this will actually have it.

that guy's channel always works just hide the chat though as it will be chronic

Edited by Hearts007

Want a draw all day long, would love to see Gerrard take a thumping as the man just breeds arrogance and acting like he is this man who knows everything about Scottish football after being here only a couple months. Let them kick the c^*p out of each other and we just keep on winning. 

Just now, Kylejordan said:

Want a draw all day long, would love to see Gerrard take a thumping as the man just breeds arrogance and acting like he is this man who knows everything about Scottish football after being here only a couple months. Let them kick the c^*p out of each other and we just keep on winning. 

I like Gerrard tbh.

Draw suits us.

Be funny the meltdown if Rangers win though.

Mac_fae_Gillie

Draw with bookings and injuries to keep them both locked down for a few months be real nice...

If they draw we will be 5 points clear after 4 games that's just crazy.

Best result for us is a draw but I would take Celtic pumping them. There’s no way we’re going to win the league but we could realistically challenge for 2nd and Rangers will be there too. 

NaturalOrder74

Obviously prefer a draw but I honestly can’t stand sevco and their ‘we’re back’ chat I wouldn’t complain if they get slaughtered 5-0 again 

15 minutes ago, Hearts007 said:

that guy's channel always works just hide the chat though as it will be chronic

You can imagine the script. Horrendous decay of society.

All roads lead to Gorgie
3 minutes ago, Hearts007 said:

wouldn't be surprised if lafferty gets red

He will be joining Morelos then :thumbsup: