• Hearts007

• Mikey1874

• letsalldothebeattie

• Sooperstar

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, RobbofordGHC said:

Celtic will still be the team to finish above, any points they drop is a bonus. Ideal result is a Rangers win

Draw. Rangers win and their confidence will go through the roof, can't be having that 

How can anyone think a Rangers win is a good result?

The best result for Hearts is without shadow of a doubt a draw. That way both teams drop points as in two each.

A draw is a no brainer to me.

real doing for Celtic please knock the stuffing out of them for the rest of the year.leave us to deal with the other imposters from that city.

Just now, Sir Vladimir of Romanov said:

Have new rangers ever beaten Celtic? 

Scottish Cup semifinal in 2016 if I recall correctly, although technically it was a draw that went to extra time and penalties.

Otherwise no, I don't think so.

Rangers lose today and it’s their worst ever start to the premier league in its current form. 

A rangers win would be unbearable. A comfortable Celtic win with loads of injuries and cards. 

A 5-5 draw please with red cards galore, some injuries and a punch up between the tranny and the ned.

some form of pitch invasion leading to points deductions to top it off

Mid Calder Jambo
8 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

The best result for Hearts is without shadow of a doubt a draw. That way both teams drop points as in two each.

I am with John on this.  The more points both drop the better for HMFC.  Onwards and upwards.

5 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

Celtic have the strongest squad in the league and will pick up more points over the season than a fairly ordinary rangers team. If any one wants to finish above Celtic then the more points they drop while in a bit of disarray the better.

1 minute ago, RobbofordGHC said:

Celtic have the strongest squad in the league and will pick up more points over the season than a fairly ordinary rangers team. If any one wants to finish above Celtic then the more points they drop while in a bit of disarray the better.

If both drop two points today neither finish the day second. The further both are down the league the better as far as I'm concerned.

brunoatemyhamster

BIGOT BOWL SUNDAY ! WOOHOO !

Draw or Celtic Win.

Love to see Statutory Steve under pressure as a worst case scenario.

15 minutes ago, Dino Velvet said:

Nope. 0-0 with multiple red cards, casualties and serious crowd trouble is an ideal result. 

Sounds good ,,I'm in

League positions first week in September are fairly irrelevant, anyone above Celtic in May will have won the league. Any points they drop is a good thing.

Forever Hearts
8 minutes ago, RobbofordGHC said:

Exactly. ?

17 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

A draw is the best result

There is no "bad" result, we picked up 3 points and boosted our goals for tally nicely.

Now one or both of these mutants will drop points and fall further behind the mighty Hearts.

IMO our chances of finishing above Sellick are extremely remote......however theres a very realistic chance of finishing above Sevco.....therefore draw or Sellick win.

2 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

Celtic will finish above Rangers so ideally I want Celtic to drop points.

Assuming we are league contenders

We might be battling Rangers for second, far behind Celtic, come April....

5 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

If both drop two points today neither finish the day second. The further both are down the league the better as far as I'm concerned.

If our lead at the top is stretching then I don't give a xxxx who finishes the league second and increasing our lead over Celtic has priority imo.

A draw is the best result for sure.

my second preference would be a Rangers win which would sure signal huge problems for Brenda

1 minute ago, Fourcandles said:

IMO our chances of finishing above Sellick are extremely remote......however theres a very realistic chance of finishing above Sevco.....therefore draw or Sellick win.

So after our best start in years and with our best balanced squad for a long time our ambition at this stage should be to finish second?

Celtic are currently enjoying the longest ever unbeaten run in this fixture. It stands at 11 games, so they’re halfway to the Edinburgh derby record...

If celtic win, they will go on a 10 game winning run and yet again skoosh the league(will happen either way anyway). Rangers win and as others said, confidence will go through the roof for an already unbeaten team.

Draw makes complete sense.

Brick Tamland

A draw, red cards galore, injuries galore, a scuffle between the tranny and the bottler, some crowd bother resulting in a censure of some sort, the commentators showing their true colours and losing their shit too. 

Anything that gives us an advantage really as I despise both of them. 

Forever Hearts
7 minutes ago, davie1980 said:

Assuming we are league contenders

We might be battling Rangers for second, far behind Celtic, come April....

Feck second. I'm dreaming of first this season. 

Draw and a nice bundle of red cards please.

And oh how the media are foaming at the mouth over stevie g versus brenda’s Unwashables... let them keep ignoring us for the time being... all the sweeter later on if we keep our run going! 

Celtic are showing the first signs of cracks in their armour for years, Rangers aren’t as good as they are beginning to believe they are, Aberdeen are less strong, and hibs... who are they again? (Someone input demi’s Pic for me)! 

The more I think of it a gigantic win to Celtic would be ideal.  6-1  or something like that.  The wee nyaff gerard would learn that his affected scouse charm counted for nothing, just after the end of August.

How are SKY building this one up..

"Join us on SKY Sports as the battle for mid-table mediocrity is turned up a notch as Celtic meet the team that replaced the now deceased Glasgow Rangers."

37 minutes ago, Riddley Walker said:

0-0 bloodbath please.

This.............. No goals and they kick the living daylights out of each other......!

Special Agent Dale Cooper
2 minutes ago, skinnybob72 said:

How are SKY building this one up..

"Join us on SKY Sports as the battle for mid-table mediocrity is turned up a notch as Celtic meet the team that replaced the now deceased Glasgow Rangers."

Ha!

They are actually building it up with the full, "They were both at Liverpool, and now they're both in Glasgow" master/apprentice angle for Rodgers and Gerrard. Pretty tedious stuff

16 minutes ago, Fourcandles said:

We need other teams to take points of both them too.

If Celtic win today then the Stevie G revolution will have started with 1 win in 4 and they'll be 7 points off the pace after those 4 games. 

A very good consolation in the in the event of a Celtic win. 

Ministry of Football
40 minutes ago, Riddley Walker said:

0-0 bloodbath please.

This... 

Lots of red cards and perhaps a injury or two, to key players. 

Saw a feed of Celtic in Europe this week and to be fair, they were outstanding. Rangers weren't that bad either. 

Why do we have to have a league with these two arse cheeks anyway. Can they not go to England and leave us as the dominant force in Scottish football. 

Forever Hearts
17 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

The more I think of it a gigantic win to Celtic would be ideal.  6-1  or something like that.  The wee nyaff gerard would learn that his affected scouse charm counted for nothing, just after the end of August.

And that helps Hearts in what way?

Kinda hope Morelos absolutely loses it, gets sent off, sets about a Celtic fan, banned for 10 games and Rangers go into meltdown wishing they'd just cashed in on him with the "derisory" 7 figure fee they were offered

8 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

And that helps Hearts in what way?

Apparently it gives us an outside chance of scrapping about as also rans while Celtic stroll the league again.

Woopie do!

Edited by RobbofordGHC