Levein home again.( merged )

Heartsofgold

On ‎28‎/‎08‎/‎2018 at 16:46, Jaap's Sigh said:

Great stuff. Glad to hear you’ve fully recovered Thomaso. 

Thanks - much appreciated

• Replies 963
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Thomaso

• It should have been ten

• Morgan

• Jammy T

I'm pleased to announce that Jambos Kickback has made a £300 donation to Scottish Ambulance Services on behalf of Craig Levein.

Thank you to all our Paid Members, whose generosity make such charitable donations possible.  :bravo:

1 minute ago, Maple Leaf said:

I'm pleased to announce that Jambos Kickback has made a £300 donation to Scottish Ambulance Services on behalf of Craig Levein.

Thank you to all our Paid Members, whose generosity make such charitable donations possible.  :bravo:

:clap:

4 minutes ago, Maple Leaf said:

Excellent choice, well done all :thumbsup:

Selkirkhmfc1874
5 minutes ago, Maple Leaf said:

Fantastic gesture, well done 

Bridge of Djoum
On 03/09/2018 at 08:57, BelgeJambo said:

Just seen this punters comment in the EEN article by Gary Mackay

Levein's absence could also be an indication he is surplus to requirements. Hope he gets well soon, but still want him well away from Hearts.

He surely can't be a Hearts fan this throbber?

Gary MacKay.

Legend

Great player

Bitter welt. 

Bridge of Djoum
7 minutes ago, Maple Leaf said:

Brilliant.

On 03/09/2018 at 13:57, BelgeJambo said:

Levein's absence could also be an indication he is surplus to requirements. Hope he gets well soon, but still want him well away from Hearts.

Levein needs to give him some Hogg treatment next time he sees him.

19 minutes ago, Maple Leaf said:

Nice one, good to see the big man up and about again ??❤️??

jack D and coke
23 minutes ago, Maple Leaf said:

Good stuff KB??

26 minutes ago, Maple Leaf said:

Nice one :)

On ‎03‎/‎09‎/‎2018 at 14:03, Jammy T said:

Personally I thought the way Mackay’s reference to the Levein situ was a bit classless.

No need to basically spell out that he hates Levein in the first sentence about him.

What did he say?

(can't open a limk to EEN)

47 minutes ago, Maple Leaf said:

Superb gesture Ron 

3 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

What did he say?

(can't open a limk to EEN)

It begins thus:

Everyone in football has people they get on with and others they don’t get on with, but it goes without saying that I wouldn’t wish ill health on anyone.

1 minute ago, WageThief said:

It begins thus:

Everyone in football has people they get on with and others they don’t get on with, but it goes without saying that I wouldn’t wish ill health on anyone.

Thanks.

53 minutes ago, Maple Leaf said:

Excellent, proud of Craig, proud of JKB, proud to be a Jambo

9 minutes ago, WageThief said:

It begins thus:

:vrface:

It does get better in fairness to Mackay but if it "goes without saying" then you don't really need to say it.  I think it makes him look like he's trying to pat himself on the back.  Whenever he praises Levein he usually mentions that he doesn't like him as well.

Maybe Mackay thinks he is being amazingly balanced.  But it is hardly Tony Benn saying something nice about Thatcher.  I suspect Mackay and Levein don't get on for similarly stupid reasons as Cole and Sheringham.

"I find the guy a bit arrogant and aloof, but I don't want him to die" 

***audience applause***

1 hour ago, WageThief said:

It begins thus:

He would have been far better leaving that out. I don't think that there is anyone that follows this club that is not aware that there is a rub between the two of them. It would have shown Gary up in a far better light if he had just wished Craig a speedy recovery and forgot all about this sort of pretty petty stuff

2 hours ago, Maple Leaf said:

Bunch of arseholes :verysmug: 

2 hours ago, Maple Leaf said:

Nice one JKB.

Pasquale for King

Did Mackay not have a Heart scare himself and had to stop working in management as a result, it might be why he’s bitter, but it should give him an insight into what CL is going through.

35 minutes ago, Deevers said:

He would have been far better leaving that out. I don't think that there is anyone that follows this club that is not aware that there is a rub between the two of them. It would have shown Gary up in a far better light if he had just wished Craig a speedy recovery and forgot all about this sort of pretty petty stuff

Given the nature of some on kickback he perhaps simply wanted to make it clear to the readers

If he had not mentioned it i've no doubt some on here would have commented about his hypocrisy (as they saw it)

i wish jj was my dad
32 minutes ago, CJGJ said:

Given the nature of some on kickback he perhaps simply wanted to make it clear to the readers

If he had not mentioned it i've no doubt some on here would have commented about his hypocrisy (as they saw it)

Nah. Even the hardest of thinking would understand that decency permits you to wish somebody well if they have a scare regardless if you harbour a grudge like Gary does.

59 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Did Mackay not have a Heart scare himself and had to stop working in management as a result, it might be why he’s bitter, but it should give him an insight into what CL is going through.

Pretty sure he gave up on management because he wasn’t good at it and ended up boxing with someone (Airdrie player?).

21 minutes ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

Nah. Even the hardest of thinking would understand that decency permits you to wish somebody well if they have a scare regardless if you harbour a grudge like Gary does.

Of course it would.

He’s jealous, plain and simple.

Just now, Maple Leaf said:

:clap:

2 hours ago, WageThief said:

It does get better in fairness to Mackay but if it "goes without saying" then you don't really need to say it.  I think it makes him look like he's trying to pat himself on the back.  Whenever he praises Levein he usually mentions that he doesn't like him as well.

Maybe Mackay thinks he is being amazingly balanced.  But it is hardly Tony Benn saying something nice about Thatcher.  I suspect Mackay and Levein don't get on for similarly stupid reasons as Cole and Sheringham.

"I find the guy a bit arrogant and aloof, but I don't want him to die" 

***audience applause***

To be fair, I doubt Gary Mackay submits written articles! He'll be answering questions from the journalist, some of which are leading into that kind of response, which he'd not make otherwise. 

3 hours ago, Maple Leaf said:

?

Had to Google what a NHS funded service would do with donations.

For anyone curious like me;

What will your donation be used for

Donations will be used  to improve resilience within your community by:

• installing community defibrillators
  • teaching Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
  • developing community first aid skills
  • supporting preventative initiatives
  • developing activities to prevent or reduce the impact of ill health (Anticipatory care)

Previous donations have been used for:

• Public Access Defibrillators (approximately £1,400 each)
  • replacement helicopter landing pad (approximately £100,000)
  • training courses to increase staff awareness in specific areas such as neonatal etc (prices vary per course)
  • First Responder vehicles (approximately £3,000 per annum)

Dagger Is Back
3 hours ago, Maple Leaf said:

Thank you!

I heard but not sure if the accuracy that McKay suspected Levein of faking illness and not giving 100% at Dens Park (86 obvs) ?

Pasquale for King
46 minutes ago, Bez said:

Pretty sure he gave up on management because he wasn’t good at it and ended up boxing with someone (Airdrie player?).

Can’t find anything about the Heart scare, but you’re right about the rest it seems ?

Mackay, if saying anything, should simply have said something that started with wishing Levein well and saying notwithstanding we don’t see eye to eye we both care deeply about the club and at times like this you leave such disagreements aside.

By starting the way he did he made himself look like a right shop front IMO. A thick bitter one at that.

He may not write every word printed but he will approve it.

Edited by Jammy T

5 minutes ago, Clear few said:

I heard but not sure if the accuracy that McKay suspected Levein of faking illness and not giving 100% at Dens Park (86 obvs) ?

Who gives a ****.

Levein could have died and McKay started his reference to it by being a *****.

4 hours ago, Maple Leaf said:

Brilliant arseholes ?

Just now, Jammy T said:

Who gives a ****.

Levein could have died and McKay started his reference to it by being a *****.

Agreed unnecessarily sour opening para from McKay, time to move on Gary. 

It should have been ten
4 hours ago, Maple Leaf said:

Well done, wonderful gesture ??

Jambof3tornado
1 hour ago, Deans Jambo said:

?

Had to Google what a NHS funded service would do with donations.

For anyone curious like me;

What will your donation be used for

Donations will be used  to improve resilience within your community by:

• installing community defibrillators
  • teaching Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
  • developing community first aid skills
  • supporting preventative initiatives
  • developing activities to prevent or reduce the impact of ill health (Anticipatory care)

Previous donations have been used for:

• Public Access Defibrillators (approximately £1,400 each)
  • replacement helicopter landing pad (approximately £100,000)
  • training courses to increase staff awareness in specific areas such as neonatal etc (prices vary per course)
  • First Responder vehicles (approximately £3,000 per annum)

A pay rise for me would do!!

Great PR for my work. Donations gratefully received but it is just the job we do.

The money may well go to the SAS Benevolent fund.

Well done arseholes.

Hackney Hearts
2 hours ago, Clear few said:

Levein gave 0% at Dens, as he wasn't there that day. That was the point of the (completely ludicrous) Mackay rumour. As if someone like Levein (or anyone for that matter) would miss out on the greatest game of their club career through choice.

It should have been ten
23 minutes ago, Hackney Hearts said:

Levein gave 0% at Dens, as he wasn't there that day. That was the point of the (completely ludicrous) Mackay rumour. As if someone like Levein (or anyone for that matter) would miss out on the greatest game of their club career through choice.

Absolutely spot on! Gary Mackay wants to concentrate more on his own problems. He likes to reiterate how much he dislikes Craig, he needs to remember there’s a good few of his ex team mates and ex mates who loathe him and he knows exactly why. He’s a very bitter man indeed, it’s actually quite sad. 

Edited by It should have been ten

On 04/09/2018 at 00:57, BelgeJambo said:

It's amazing the lengths some absolute thobbers will go to to twist things to suit their agenda. Putting together a successful team and training your support staff to continue seamlessly in your absence is pretty much the definition of great management, not an indicator he's surplus to requirements.

7 hours ago, Maple Leaf said:

That's fantastic! Great decision.

On 03/09/2018 at 13:57, BelgeJambo said:

Couple of points relative to this:

The EEN comments section is absolutely riddled with vermin who like to pretend they are Hearts supporters. Sergey has had about five hundred different usernames on there. He spent 18 months pretending to be two Lithuanian guys once. Other sad ****s include Hibs.net users ‘Deansy’ and ‘Bostonhibs’. It probably is one of them. 

The other possibility of course, is whoever it is, is a Hearts fan. Maybe just one of those walking disaster Frank Spencer types, or some lonely old goat sitting at home drinking gin all day, whilst listening to Jimi Hendrix and Bob Dylan.

Either way, I would pay zero attention to the comments section of the EEN.