Levein home again.( merged )

Heartsofgold

Great to hear he’s on the mend, loved Austin’s comment during his presser in which he said on the Monday he visited Craig and brought him some grapes and Ann visited on the Tuesday and brought him a Man Utd player? great to see the humour flowing and the unity surrounding our club. As Austin said Saturday is for Craig and asked the players and us to give that little bit more which I have no doubt we will.??♥️ ??

• Replies 963
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Thomaso

• It should have been ten

• Morgan

• Jammy T

So glad the  gaffer is on the mend and in good spirits. I hope the players and staff give him no reasons to feel he has to rush back  sooner than planned.

Fly the Saltire

Good News and look forward to seeing him on the touchline at Motherwell.

He will be able to watch delayed transmission of St Mirren game on BBC Alba at 6 p.m.on Saturday evening.  

Guess The Crowd
1 hour ago, Barack said:

Obviously still under the influence of medication.

"Friends."  :levein2:

Levein oot!

??

Unknown user
37 minutes ago, Absolute Scenes said:

I thought it was the Motherwell home game he meant, the league cup game?

With him just saying motherwell I just assumed he meant the league game as that's the next time we play them, still a clear two weeks away.

TyphoonJambo
8 minutes ago, Fly the Saltire said:

Good News and look forward to seeing him on the touchline at Motherwell.

He will be able to watch delayed transmission of St Mirren game on BBC Alba at 6 p.m.on Saturday evening.  

I’m guessing he’s got Heats tv, if he wants to use my VPN account he’s more than welcome.

rudi must stay

"I brought him some grapes, Ann Budge brought him a Manchester United player. We all have different budgets"

Brilliant from Austin 

I’m on hols but if I wasn’t I would risk divorce from the missus to fly up and down for the St Mirren game on Saturday.

Proper respect for Craig would come from a sell out and the best atmosphere of the season.

Edited by Jammy T

Worth mentioning that Austin comes across really well in the press conference and has a similar style to the gaffer. Spoke very well and I hope he can step up successfully into the role at the side of the pitch. Great to hear about the squad togetherness and internal leadership in the group. FTH.

rudi must stay
8 minutes ago, Pagey said:

Worth mentioning that Austin comes across really well in the press conference and has a similar style to the gaffer. Spoke very well and I hope he can step up successfully into the role at the side of the pitch. Great to hear about the squad togetherness and internal leadership in the group. FTH.

His charisma and the wisdom he seems to have could make him a very good manager one day IMO. I was extremely impressed

letsalldothebeattie
1 hour ago, Absolute Scenes said:

I thought it was the Motherwell home game he meant, the league cup game?

I just assumed he meant the league game as that’s the next game after Saturday 

i wish jj was my dad

Great to hear the gaffer is on the mend. I can't wait to see him unfurl the flag in May.

Excellent news, just hope he listens to what the doctors tell him and takes things easy for a while, but knowing Craig that's maybe too much to hope for as he'll still be jumping up and down when we stuff the vermin. ?

Pants Shaton
3 hours ago, Barack said:

Obviously still under the influence of medication.

"Friends."  :levein2:

Levein oot!

You can’t do italics on twitter 

hearts attack

Great to hear that Craig is feeling good but hope that he will listen to medical advice before returning to the dugout. He doesn't want a lot of pressure at thie early stage in his recovery.

It should have been ten
56 minutes ago, So Make Some Noise.. said:

Any chance we can update the painful title given he's on the mend?

This :thumb:

33 minutes ago, been here before said:

"We all have a different budget in the gifts we can buy..."

:lol:

I'm a bit doe eyed watching this. Our clubs bond right now is the strongest I have ever seen.

2 hours ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

Great to hear the gaffer is on the mend. I can't wait to see him unfurl the flag in May.

I hate to be pedantic but we'll actually be unfurling the flag in August ?

We'll not have stopped partying since May though.

Fantastic news, one definite silver lining for us, the club and Craig is a year ago most of us were disillusioned and  in serious danger of disengaging with a club legend, aside from our start to the season we seem to have realised this week how much he means to us all.

To see him lift a major trophy would be most pleasing

I have a feeling the atmosphere on Saturday is going to be something else.

Heading towards as near to a full house as we can achieve, Demi likely to be back in the team and the fans showing their appreciation for Craig.

A couple of early goals and the place will be rocking!

Take your time Craig.  You are a Hearts giant and there's not too many of them in a pound.

I was harshly critical a few months ago and I am ashamed of that now.

I'm sure Craig would acknowledge that we all make mistakes.

Shanks said no
5 minutes ago, magicTs said:

Would love to know what Craig's reply was, " he got back to me really quickly with his usual dry sense of humour."

Just now, GorgieRules22 said:

I like Lennon, not for 90 minutes and the half an hour afterwards but the guy is a good egg.

:cornette:

Seymour M Hersh
On 30/08/2018 at 16:18, VladMagic said:

I'm a bit doe eyed watching this. Our clubs bond right now is the strongest I have ever seen.

th.jpeg

On 30/08/2018 at 13:48, Jammy T said:

I’m on hols but if I wasn’t I would risk divorce from the missus to fly up and down for the St Mirren game on Saturday.

Proper respect for Craig would come from a sell out and the best atmosphere of the season.

Have a feeling St Mirren are going to get their well overdue comeuppance today. 

I am a bit concerned as to the effect Craig’s health will have on the rest of the season though (although I would rather he did not return too soon if there was any risk at all to his long term health)

10 hours ago, magicTs said:

Respect to Lennon.

thats the only time I’ll likely ever say that in my puff.  Joking apart, he is much like Levein in that he’s a panto villan for us, and characters / personalities like them both make the derbys and indeed the seasons , a lot more enjoyable.

mind the likes of tommy McLean and Alex miller ?

I can’t imagine derbys without Levein and Lennon now. Both have / are fantastic for the clubs 

Just seen this punters comment in the EEN article by Gary Mackay

Levein's absence could also be an indication he is surplus to requirements. Hope he gets well soon, but still want him well away from Hearts.

He surely can't be a Hearts fan this throbber?

Personally I thought the way Mackay’s reference to the Levein situ was a bit classless.

No need to basically spell out that he hates Levein in the first sentence about him.

4 minutes ago, BelgeJambo said:

Just seen this punters comment in the EEN article by Gary Mackay

Levein's absence could also be an indication he is surplus to requirements. Hope he gets well soon, but still want him well away from Hearts.

He surely can't be a Hearts fan this throbber?

You wouldn’t think so.

More like some Hibby on the wind up.  What a tool.

4 minutes ago, Jammy T said:

Personally I thought the way Mackay’s reference to the Levein situ was a bit classless.

No need to basically spell out that he hates Levein in the first sentence about him.

Agree, pathetic by Mackay

• Maple Leaf changed the title to Levein taken to hospital, but home again.