Up to four out

Agentjambo

2 minutes ago, Lovecraft said:

I'm gonna stick my neck out here and say up to 5 out.

Yeah, you read it correct.  Up to 5.

Just as correct to say up to 20.

In fact I'm calling it, there will be up to 20 players getting moved out.

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• davie1980

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• Beast Boy

• 1874robbo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, graygo said:

Just as correct to say up to 20.

In fact I'm calling it, there will be up to 20 players getting moved out.

There will be up to 21 players getting moved out.

50 minutes ago, Lovecraft said:

There will be up to 21 players getting moved out.

At least none and possibly as many as every single member of the playing staff will be getting moved on this week

Beat that!!

So Make Some Noise..

Now I'm not suggesting OP is spot on with this info but to be fair, these plans may have been a bit delayed due to our gaffers unexpected health issues! Let's at least give OP until COB tomorrow before calling bulls*t...

Alex Kintner
10 minutes ago, So Make Some Noise.. said:

Now I'm not suggesting OP is spot on with this info but to be fair, these plans may have been a bit delayed due to our gaffers unexpected health issues! Let's at least give OP until COB tomorrow before calling bulls*t...

The OP has been wrong about every ITK post he has made :rofl:

So Make Some Noise..
7 minutes ago, Frank1874 said:

The OP has been wrong about every ITK post he has made :rofl:

I'm just saying.. if this were his first proper ITK post to come off, it's understandable should it be delayed 24 hours... ;)

Watt-Zeefuik
7 hours ago, AlphonseCapone said:

Martin leaving will bizarrely feel like a new signing. 

No other player so completely epitomizes the Cathro debacle. He had some other howlers of signings but Martin just seemed to embody the sluggishness, dispassion, overthinking, and general malaise that were everything wrong with that nightmare.

7 hours ago, Agentjambo said:

Up to four on way out today..callachan and Martin two of them.

I can also confirm it’s nearly September.

Alex Kintner
19 minutes ago, So Make Some Noise.. said:

I'm just saying.. if this were his first proper ITK post to come off, it's understandable should it be delayed 24 hours... ;)

Yeah that would be understandable. Less understandable if all his other “exclusives” turned out to be shite though. ??

rudi must stay
7 hours ago, AlphonseCapone said:

Martin leaving will bizarrely feel like a new signing. 

Won't make any difference to us. He never plays. It'll only matter to the people who pay the wages

2 minutes ago, Wilson said:

Bobby Burns to Livi on loan.

Just read that, good move for him. In the premiership with a team that seems to want to play football. And with demi coming back in his chances would have been limited

1 hour ago, DarthVodka said:

Martin still clinging on like a stubborn snotter? 

A gallon of syrup-a-figs would have trouble shifting him.

3 minutes ago, Gav M said:

Just read that, good move for him. In the premiership with a team that seems to want to play football. And with demi coming back in his chances would have been limited

Agreed

TyphoonJambo
24 minutes ago, JALBO said:

I’ve got the biggest fig tree you’ve ever seen ready to harvest. I would happily fill a truck,drive them over and force feed the money grabbing frog myself.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

I'm going to give some credit to Agent Jambo. I think he has got some info, maybe from a suitable distance but he is not simply making it up

Gorgie_Rules

If we can get Callachan, Amankwaa and Martin out and Mitchell, McAuley and Sow in that would leave us in some shape. Vanecek earlier would be icing on the cake.

Edited by Gorgie_Rules

15 minutes ago, Gorgie_Rules said:

If we can get Callachan, Amankwaa and Martin out and Mitchell, McAuley and Sow in that would leave us in some shape. Vanecek earlier would be icing on the cake.

Mate of mines who lives next to Callachan spotted him loading a heap of stuff into his car this morning. Maybe off somewhere or just setting up his herbalife stand down the Gyle. Let’s hope for the first option!!

1 hour ago, JALBO said:

What would you do if you were in his position?

Personally I would rather play football but my financial position might dictate otherwise.

GorgieRules22
2 minutes ago, goldie83 said:

Mate of mines who lives next to Callachan spotted him loading a heap of stuff into his car this morning. Maybe off somewhere or just setting up his herbalife stand down the Gyle. Let’s hope for the first option!!

Harsh.

3 minutes ago, goldie83 said:

I'll have a guess and say Ross County or ICT.

4 minutes ago, GorgieRules22 said:

Harsh.

Nothing against the lad. He’s lived the dream and always liked his work ethics but unfortunately not good enough

HMFC THE TEAM FOR ME

Wouldn’t be against Harry Cochrane joining out on loan until January. Physically too small and needs more games ideally in the championship.

heisenberg86
5 minutes ago, HMFC THE TEAM FOR ME said:

Wouldn’t be against Harry Cochrane joining out on loan until January. Physically too small and needs more games ideally in the championship.

No danger Harry’s going on loan mate, he’s one of our best midfielders 

HMFC THE TEAM FOR ME
1 minute ago, heisenberg86 said:

He probably won’t go out on loan but is he one of our best midfielders right now? Not so sure about that. Would he start ahead of Haring, Lee, Djoum, or Naismith? Not for me. Don’t get me wrong I rate him bags and bags of “ potential “ vital for him to improve physically but difficult when he’s still growing.

On 27/08/2018 at 10:20, XB52 said:

He doesn't, he is a total slaver 

Didn't AJ get the Demi loan scoop right? 

Note: nothing confirmed yet.

All roads lead to Gorgie
3 minutes ago, heisenberg86 said:

I agree. I think with a much better midfield around him he could be a gem this season. It might be off the bench early on but as the season goes on I could see him playing a big part.

rudi must stay
1 hour ago, letsalldothebeattie said:

Great move for him and us 

It's an interesting one. Suggests he is further in his development than we first thought

It should have been ten
On 27/08/2018 at 10:04, JALBO said:

Are you sure about Martin? I dreamt last night that he scored a goal for us! in a European competition!

On Fifa surely :P

It should have been ten
11 minutes ago, HMFC THE TEAM FOR ME said:

He probably won’t go out on loan but is he one of our best midfielders right now? Not so sure about that. Would he start ahead of Haring, Lee, Djoum, or Naismith? Not for me. Don’t get me wrong I rate him bags and bags of “ potential “ vital for him to improve physically but difficult when he’s still growing.

Hard to disagree with any of this ??

letsalldothebeattie
6 minutes ago, rudi must stay said:

It's an interesting one. Suggests he is further in his development than we first thought

I would agree with that. He’s looked good when I’ve seen him and Hearts obviously feel he’s at that stage already where he needs games but we can’t offer it to him yet. Wise stuff from the club to get him out and playing quickly 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
12 minutes ago, HMFC THE TEAM FOR ME said:

He will play games and big ones. His performances against Hibs and Celtic last season were masterful. Lee disappeared for a while against Celtic, never happened to Harry