4 players this week

Jammy T

4 minutes ago, lost in space said:

Walker - his family member was a Hearts  hero.  His family were mostly jambos.  He was a very strong supporter as a boy.  He gets to play for his heroes - and then "downs tools" so that he can get a move to one of our rivals.

I would never want to see that snake in a jambo strip.  Even if he was fit and motivated.  How can you ever trust a player who behaves in such a manner.

Disgusting individual.  Almost as bad as Pressley and Webster.

If Walker returns and helps us pump the hobos in a cup final, that'll be fine by me :)

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• 1874KRM

• rudi must stay

• kimosavi

Absolute Scenes
7 minutes ago, HopeDiouf said:

Fair enough - apologies.  Shall see what develops :thumbsup:

No apology needed mate! If he came back and scored the winning goal in a derby I’d be the first on the pitch to kiss him, and we’ll see what happens!

15 minutes ago, lost in space said:

Walker - his family member was a Hearts  hero.  His family were mostly jambos.  He was a very strong supporter as a boy.  He gets to play for his heroes - and then "downs tools" so that he can get a move to one of our rivals.

I would never want to see that snake in a jambo strip.  Even if he was fit and motivated.  How can you ever trust a player who behaves in such a manner.

Seem to remember people who know him posting on here that he is a Hearts supporter who also quite likes Rangers. Was a long time ago though.

Generally we don't seem to do any transfer business on weekends, if we do I'll be surprised

Based on rumours and Leveins comments we're in for a fun week 

3 minutes ago, BigAlim said:

Generally we don't seem to do any transfer business on weekends, if we do I'll be surprised

Based on rumours and Leveins comments we're in for a fun week 

Although you may be right I would have thought this weekend is different.  It's the last before the window closes.

1 minute ago, davie1980 said:

There could be no such thing.

Surely you jest!?

That was what he was presented as by a poster on here. A prominent poster of that time who’s name is another term for a sleeping policeman, then said “works for me”.

A quick peek at Twitter tonight will show you how common this kind of thought process is tbh. Lots of it going on tonight in the mutual circle-jerk over Kyle Lafferty.

:rofl:

SuperstarSteve
35 minutes ago, davie1980 said:

There could be no such thing.

Surely you jest!?

Plenty out there, I don’t understand them myself. That club are complete and utter scum. 

13 minutes ago, SuperstarSteve said:

Plenty out there, I don’t understand them myself. That club are complete and utter scum. 

Huns without the busfare....

That phrase has angered me for years.

Particularly as I am equidistant from Edinburgh and Glasgow

3 minutes ago, E3OBE said:

So Walker is in Edinburgh right now (as per Instagram). Wigan play 3pm tomorrow.....

2 minutes ago, Danny1874 said:

Not sure if he’s out injured and up seeing family but Walker’s in Edinburgh

:what::bolt:

Hopefully JW is just visiting his ***** of an agent, Houldsworth. Maybe just chilling out watching Old Hun videos together or something?

Adam_the_legend
5 minutes ago, E3OBE said:

So Walker is in Edinburgh right now (as per Instagram). Wigan play 3pm tomorrow.....

4 minutes ago, Danny1874 said:

Not sure if he’s out injured and up seeing family but Walker’s in Edinburgh

Nooooooooooooooooo!!!!

3 hours ago, lost in space said:

Calm doon just a young adult been ill advised . Shit happens 

The Future's Maroon
3 hours ago, Absolute Scenes said:

Genuinely no grudge, I actually know him from school, But I just don’t rate him

Did you ever have the pleasure of playing football with him? I have a few times, "don't rate him" is not words I'd use.

I think Walker would come back with a completely different attitude. I wouldn’t mind seeing how he got on for a few months.

Would definitely take August 2014-Dec 16 Walker back if he's fit and motivated. One of the best players in the country during that period and unlucky not to be called up for Scotland. We'll struggle to see another midfielder score 15 for us in a season.

2 minutes ago, DH1986 said:

I think Walker would come back with a completely different attitude. I wouldn’t mind seeing how he got on for a few months.

I concur.

13 minutes ago, Steve_Jersey_HMFC said:

2713C955-D139-44A8-A722-034C011209EA.png

No need to worry folks. Jamie has the lead role in the sequel to "Snakes on a Plane" called "Snakes in a Taxi" in which he plays a Reticulated Python.

:mmtaxi:

TBH, if walker came back with his head screwed on and avoids injuries he's a first team pick imo. Super talented player. 

No doubting he's a family man. Maybe just hasn't settled elsewhere. 

Anyways, he's nothing like pressely or Webster. Has done nothing to screw us over so screw everyone who says so. 

Nice to see some sensible posters coming on regarding Walker,  if he comes back and hits the ground running recapturing his old pre-Sevco interference  days then I will welcome him home 

7 minutes ago, Bauldrick said:

Nice to see some sensible posters coming on regarding Walker,  if he comes back and hits the ground running recapturing his old pre-Sevco interference  days then I will welcome him home 

:greatpost:

For what it's worth from Banderson
More

Barry Anderson Retweeted Stu

Stranger things have happened but, at the moment, that's not on the cards.

Barry Anderson added,

Stu @sjbinniehfc2012
@BarryAnderson_ Jamie walker back to hearts?
1 reply0 retweets3 likes

Retweet

Direct message

4 hours ago, lost in space said:

Bit harsh, his attitude yes could have been better near the end but it's a job at the end of the day. Our rivals ( although can't remember rangers ever being great rivals) pay double if not triple what we pay. Don't get so emotional, people tend to opt for the best paid jobs.

Great signing in my opinion for the record.

LarrysRightFoot
7 minutes ago, davieholt said:
For what it's worth from Banderson
More

Barry Anderson Retweeted Stu

Stranger things have happened but, at the moment, that's not on the cards.

Barry Anderson added,

Stu @sjbinniehfc2012
@BarryAnderson_ Jamie walker back to hearts?
1 reply0 retweets3 likes

Retweet

Direct message

Can someone ask him what is on the cards please.

rudi must stay
1 minute ago, LarrysRightFoot said:

Can someone ask him what is on the cards please.

A queen of diamonds and the ace of spades

If he does come back it'll be with his tail between his legs, easy coin and gets to live in his home town eating sweets and drinking coke, hun *****

lost in space
13 minutes ago, ethan14 said:

Bit harsh, his attitude yes could have been better near the end but it's a job at the end of the day. Our rivals ( although can't remember rangers ever being great rivals) pay double if not triple what we pay. Don't get so emotional, people tend to opt for the best paid jobs.

Great signing in my opinion for the record.

I have no problem with a player moving to improve income. What I find unacceptable is a player who stops playing for "his" team to try to force a deal through. As for agent - he is acting FOR Walker. It is Walker who is employing agent.

3 minutes ago, lost in space said:

I have no problem with a player moving to improve income. What I find unacceptable is a player who stops playing for "his" team to try to force a deal through. As for agent - he is acting FOR Walker. It is Walker who is employing agent.

But again to be fair he had given the club 14 years and if a deal hadn't of been forced through he would of left for free in summer and lost us 300 thousand. Not the worst guy in the world and a decent player let's be honest.

LarrysRightFoot
22 minutes ago, rudi must stay said:

A queen of diamonds and the ace of spades

Unfortunately that’s as helpful as this place gets.

Edited by LarrysRightFoot

heartsfc_fan

Walker has talent. Undoubtedly.

His attitude though in his last year was shocking maybe Levein can get him playing again.

I must admit. Indifferent if he comes back. Got a lot to make up.

He isn't a winger now anyway so he would be replacing Naismith, Lee or Djoum (when he returns). No thanks.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
22 minutes ago, LarrysRightFoot said:

Unfortunately that’s as helpful as this place gets.

I think I can do better.

I see a tall dark man. Not a stranger. Someone you know from your past. I feel he brought you many goals but does not smile very much.

How's that for a stab at the Tarot?

If JW comes back and it’s a good deal for us ie free and not on big wages and he is fit and his attitude is spot on and there is at least an undertone of contrition for how he/his advisors handled his departure then I’d be pleased to have him back.

But that’s a LOT of boxes to tick 

IF he came back then he would have to change many fans opinions of him. His attitude was a disgrace during the last year of his contract; lazy, didn’t try and gave up. IF we got back a full of energy, hard working Jamie Walker who is willing to put a 110% shift in for the team and Levein wants him I’d back his decision. He definitely has the wrong people advising him. His agent shafted him at the end of the day. 

rudi must stay
17 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

I think I can do better.

I see a tall dark man. Not a stranger. Someone you know from your past. I feel he brought you many goals but does not smile very much.

How's that for a stab at the Tarot?

Medhi Taouil?

After the Sevco 4-1 pumping he was utter garbage for us for almost a year and didn’t try a leg. Was like being a man down at times. On top of that he acted like a disrespectful spoiled brat during the Sevco transfer saga (that f****** red card). Thats how I’ll always remember him unfortunately and as such dont want that version of him anywhere near our club.

jamboinglasgow

One thing Levein doesn't like is any player who isn't a team player and has a bad attitude. If we did re-sign Walker, I would be happy based on Levein's pick as he has already had him playing under him. Could be that being at Wigan has been a wake up call and with Rangers not hanging over him he can feel better.

Walker? Lol 3 good games and he'd be linked to Sevco again. Can't be bothered with that soap opera again...no thanks. Maybe Wigan is nicer now than it was on my one previous visit...

Edited by Spellczech