What Planet Does Ehlvis Live On?

Makween

Pants Shaton
http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football-news/scottish-football/2008/06/23/russia-have-shown-us-how-to-beat-the-dutch-says-scotland-coach-steven-pressley-86908-20618054/

I nominate Gary Naysmith for Zhirkov's role, Barry Ferguson to take the creative mantle usually assumed by Arshavin and Kenny Miller as Scotland's answer to Pavlyuchenko. :huh:

Nhot that yhour'e ohbsessed whith him. Nhot ahtall.

Don't see the need for all the hostility, folks. :sad:

Wonder if GMAN will soon use his "usual suspects" line, and if so whether or not he'll notice the irony this time. Third post. :laugh:

Don't see the need for all the hostility, folks. :sad:

Don't let them grind you down mate. ;)

It's only right that Presslhey's treachery is kept visible. :mad: Lest we forget........:sad:

brellierlegend
Nhot that yhour'e ohbsessed whith him. Nhot ahtall.

Certainly seems that way doesn't it. This adding the H thing is becoming so dull! New gag please!

Don't let them grind you down mate. ;)

It's only right that Presslhey's treachery is kept visible. :mad: Lest we forget........:sad:

We will never forget Makweens statement that he would have sorted him out at the Gyle if it had not been for Mrs Pressley and the kids, a very funny KB moment and something many of us would loved to have seen:dribble::dribble:

MackaysCentreSpot
We will never forget Makweens statement that he would have sorted him out at the Gyle if it had not been for Mrs Pressley and the kids, a very funny KB moment and something many of us would loved to have seen:dribble::dribble:

Yes I would have loved to have seen Makween's butt getting kicked around the Gyle by the Hearts Legend that is Stephen Pressley.

Pressley was speaking as he promoted the Lanarkshire Football Development Association's highly-successful four-a-side programme for young kids in East Kilbride. He added: "Four-a-side games encourage kids to develop skills and express themselves. I think it is the way forward for Scottish football at this age."

Well done Elvis...............amazing how some people on here seem to omit any of the the positive things you do lad.

"Four-a-side games encourage kids to develop skills and express themselves.

Did the rhodent teach them chest thumping as a way of "expressing themselves"? :mad: :mad:

MackaysCentreSpot
Did the rhodent teach them chest thumping as a way of "expressing themselves"? :mad: :mad:

Change the record its getting a bit tiresome.

Ray Winstone

Pressley is forgeting that Van Basten is leaving and Holland may have a totally different style of football by the time our qualifying games come around.

I haven't seen Ehlvis in the Gyle since, evidence that he at least took my words seriously and is now in hiding. Do you really think that it's a coincidence that he's spoken about moving abroad?

If nothing else, it'd explain why moving abroad's now okay, when less than two years ago he didn't want to uproot his (Thelick) fhamily...

Yes I would have loved to have seen Makween's butt getting kicked around the Gyle by the Hearts Legend that is Stephen Pressley.

Wow, you seem well hard. Please don't jump through your monitor and leather me.

Miller Jambo 60

His wife has a child minder (why cos she is lazy):107years::107years:

I haven't seen Ehlvis in the Gyle since, evidence that he at least took my words seriously and is now in hiding. Do you really think that it's a coincidence that he's spoken about moving abroad?

If nothing else, it'd explain why moving abroad's now okay, when less than two years ago he didn't want to uproot his (Thelick) fhamily...

Wow, you seem well hard. Please don't jump through your monitor and leather me.

I agree as soon as he sneaked out of his hiding place amongst the cardies, he wold have run along to Thomas Cooks and booked a ticket out

The Old Tolbooth

I suppose he has to talk up our chances of beating the Dutch, however as much as my heart would love to see us turn them over, my head says we're going to get raped silly!

I agree as soon as he sneaked out of his hiding place amongst the cardies, he wold have run along to Thomas Cooks and booked a ticket out

Among the bins, I think you mean. :mad:

We have beat the dutch before, they are not invicible

Obviously. Picking up on Russia as an example to look at - a side far more talented than Scotland, and a side which outclassed the Dutch on the night - is just weird, though.

It's like saying "Spain beat Italy, so can we!"

The Real Maroonblood
http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football-news/scottish-football/2008/06/23/russia-have-shown-us-how-to-beat-the-dutch-says-scotland-coach-steven-pressley-86908-20618054/

I nominate Gary Naysmith for Zhirkov's role, Barry Ferguson to take the creative mantle usually assumed by Arshavin and Kenny Miller as Scotland's answer to Pavlyuchenko. :huh:

Top bloke. A true legend.

PresidentRomanov

When I first spoke to the rheptile many years ago, I came away thinking he was - even for a footballer - one of the thickest individuals I'd ever had the misfortune to have met.

He took about half an hour to string a dozen words together.

This latest statement proves I was correct.

The Real Maroonblood
When I first spoke to the rheptile many years ago, I came away thinking he was - even for a footballer - one of the thickest individuals I'd ever had the misfortune to have met.

Takes one to know one.

:)

Stupid Sexy Flanders
Certainly seems that way doesn't it. This adding the H thing is becoming so dull! New gag please!

It's almost as funny as the "number" gag!

Pants Shaton

Having heard him speak on a number of occasions, I can confirm that this is bulls**t.

The Real Maroonblood

Those ex ranker players are the pits.

;)

Looks like all the usual suspects have joined this thread.

Yip.

Makween, Ptherapist, PickyBum, SUSS - all appear like a bad smell to regurgitate the same old anti-Celtic bile on yet another Pressley thread.

I can't be bothered posting any replies to them on here since I've done it on at least 4 threads they have raised since the last week of the season. This thread is just another pathetic trolling exercise.

P.S. You'd better watch out - if you hurt Makween's feelings he will report you to the mods.

Yip.

Makween, Ptherapist, PickyBum, SUSS - all appear like a bad smell to regurgitate the same old anti-Celtic bile on yet another Pressley thread.

I can't be bothered posting any replies to them on here since I've done it on at least 4 threads they have raised since the last week of the season. This thread is just another pathetic trolling exercise.

P.S. You'd better watch out - if you hurt Makween's feelings he will report you to the mods.

You're right, I will report anyone who breaks the rules to my bezzies the mods. In fact, I once received an infraction for adding an H into someone's name (strangely enough, yours), so I'm now going to report you to my moderator mates for doing the same.

This gives me no pleasure, but rules are rules.

Guest S.U.S.S.
Yip.

Hearts fans not posting positive things about Celtic players shock.

Not going to make the front page really.:wacko:

I always felt that Elvis spoke very well when it came to politics within the club. He always impressed and provided a reasoned and sensible opinion that the fans could trust.

His opinions on the playing side always gave me concern. This always meant that I was reluctant to giving him any coaching roles within the club (Some people wanted him as player/coach at one point).

The reason why I thought he wouldn't be a good manager was his targets that he should be playing international football for '4 more years' in 2006!

He also caused lots of the defensive problems during his later stages by forcing the defence to play deep and didn't recognise that it was his lack of pace that was the main reason for a poor start to 2006/07.

He was outstanding during his prime but he got very old, very quick and he could not regognise his own failings. It's this reason that I think he'll fail as a manager.

Only a Game
Yip.

I cant be the only one wishing Pressley hadnt been with his wife and kids that famous day he tells us about in the Gyle. A good feckin leathering from a Jambo legend would do him the world of good.

I cant be the only one wishing Pressley hadnt been with his wife and kids that famous day he tells us about in the Gyle. A good feckin leathering from a Jambo legend would do him the world of good.

I'm a good guy and all, but I think that calling me a Jambo legend is a bit over the top at this stage.

Guest S.U.S.S.
I'm a good guy and all, but I think that calling me a Jambo legend is a bit over the top at this stage.

Legend may not cover it Mak.

PresidentRomanov

Maybe he thinks you run around in a Celtic strip, giving Hearts supporters the vickies :P

Ron Burgundy

Good reply,made me chuckle.:)

your not but you don't actually believe he saw Pressley that day do you ? Like most of his trolling it is all in his mind. Christ he can't even cross the road by himself.

portobellojambo1
I suppose he has to talk up our chances of beating the Dutch, however as much as my heart would love to see us turn them over, my head says we're going to get raped silly!

I take it this is a recent addition to the laws of the game, and is fully approved by FIFA/UEFA. ;)

your not but you don't actually believe he saw Pressley that day do you ? Like most of his trolling it is all in his mind. Christ he can't even cross the road by himself.

Indeed, can you see the Gyle from HM Prison Edinburgh ?

Guest Dipped Flake
Obviously. Picking up on Russia as an example to look at - a side far more talented than Scotland, and a side which outclassed the Dutch on the night - is just weird, though.

It's like saying "Spain beat Italy, so can we!"

Totally agree, how stupid can you get; I mean only a real idiot would use one-of results to prove a point; I mean it's like someone saying that because France got beat by Italy and then Italy got beat by Spain that Scotland had an easy Euro 2008 group:)

Totally agree, how stupid can you get; I mean only a real idiot would use one-of results to prove a point; I mean it's like someone saying that because France got beat by Italy and then Italy got beat by Spain that Scotland had an easy Euro 2008 group:)

Who said that?

It's almost like a slightly less refined version of my using of a set of six wins to show that Scotland's Euro 2008 qualifying group was less difficult than at first reported - although I didn't use the word "easy" at any stage.

PresidentRomanov
Not alone by any means. I suspect Elvis's little girl could knock that muppet out mind you.

If she takes after her dhad, she'd probably slither up behind him, and stab him in the back :girl:

Guest Dipped Flake
Who said that?

It's almost like a slightly less refined version of my using of a set of six wins to show that Scotland's Euro 2008 qualifying group was less difficult than at first reported - although I didn't use the word "easy" at any stage.

Sorry, just wasted another 3 minutes of my life trying to get through to you. Must try harder to totally ignore the hate-filled bitter crap you post (at least that is in my own humble opinion.....now bye bye.....

Sorry, just wasted another 3 minutes of my life trying to get through to you. Must try harder to totally ignore the hate-filled bitter crap you post (at least that is in my own humble opinion.....now bye bye.....

What a hate-filled, bitter post. :sad:

Only a Game
Makween do you get outed much?

Yes he's told his mum, but she reckons his dad wouldnt understand.

Makween do you get out much?

Day release only. His 'chums' take him through to Ibrox.

John Findlay
If she takes after her dhad, she'd probably slither up behind him, and stab him in the back :girl:

Shouldnt' you and your cohorts not be at home shagging your hunette wives?

John

Archived