• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Clerry Jambo

• JALBO

• JamboJen

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

24 minutes ago, larbert_jambo said:

Yeah don't understand it either, meant me and my mate could get seats together though.

Was about 20 seats in a cluster that became available. 

I guess they don't sell the restricted veiw seats till late on just in case the match isn't a sell-out 

and some may pay the discounted ticket price then sit in a full price seat. Who would know 

for sure.

Edited by mitch41

14 minutes ago, AlphonseCapone said:

Wtf is that JALBO? From snazzy info graphics to the above. Has Clerry given you a bollocking at dot count Central? 

ha ha - snazzy at JALBO time, minimalist the rest of the time..........

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Main Stand - 1 Premium

Wheatfield - 19 A

3 C

Gorgie - 14 V (1 pair)

1 W

1 X

2 Y

9 Z

Dawdle this dot counting :whistling:

2 minutes ago, Clerry Jambo said:

that is shocking Jalbo, schoolboy error mate, come on lets be avin ye!!

48 heading towards 45 by 1pm. :)

Lord Beni of Gorgie

If there was one ticket left tomorrow, would anyone buy it, just to ensure the sell out?

chester copperpot

I really would love to go to this but after a 2 grand holiday and paying the deposit for my wedding I am severely rooked. 

Need to be the telly for this part timer :(

Just now, Sir Gio said:

If there was one ticket left tomorrow, would anyone buy it, just to ensure the sell out?

I remember when we first started this and it was the game against St Mirren in 2012 when we had just been hit with a winding up order over an unpaid tax bill.

There was a few tickets left in the Roseburn and some poster from overseas bought them around 2:30pm to make it a sell out.

We won 1-0 through a Danny Grainger free kick.

9 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Clerry will buy any that are left.

Thought Police
10 minutes ago, 8skacel8 said:

I remember when we first started this and it was the game against St Mirren in 2012 when we had just been hit with a winding up order over an unpaid tax bill.

There was a few tickets left in the Roseburn and some poster from overseas bought them around 2:30pm to make it a sell out.

6 years of dot counting!

12 minutes ago, 8skacel8 said:

Yes, how far we have come in 6 years. 

The Treasurer
2 hours ago, mitch41 said:

This is exciting................

You can stick your deadline day up your arse.

This is REAL drama !!!

My mate is still on holiday so I’m going to sit in his seat and release my Season Ticket.  Going to wait till there’s less than 20 left just to keep the dot counters on their toes

:clyay:

Lord Beni of Gorgie
2 minutes ago, TurboT said:

My mate is still on holiday so I’m going to sit in his seat and release my Season Ticket.  Going to wait till there’s less than 20 left just to keep the dot counters on their toes

:clyay:

:gok:

Jambof3tornado

At least we wont lose out on numbers with segregation but I'd sooner see old firm reduced to 1 section. Will only happen if demand for home tickets dictates it.

Onwards and upwards.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
1 minute ago, Jambof3tornado said:

At least we wont lose out on numbers with segregation but I'd sooner see old firm reduced to 1 section. Will only happen if demand for home tickets dictates it.

Onwards and upwards.

Still 2000 fans short based on the sales of this game 

Jambof3tornado
27 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Still 2000 fans short based on the sales of this game 

I know but that's off the back of a shit season. A steady build up in our fan base is where we want to be.

David McCaig

If the restricted view seats aren't utilised for this match you have to assume that they are completely unusable!!!

larbert_jambo
2 minutes ago, David McCaig said:

If the restricted view seats aren't utilised for this match you have to assume that they are completely unusable!!!

By restricted view do you mean the seats up the side of section T in the main stand? 

I've got a ticket for lower A and one poster hinted it was maybe restricted view...which I can't see how it would be? Unless I've just picked them up wrong 

David McCaig
Just now, larbert_jambo said:

By restricted view do you mean the seats up the side of section T in the main stand? 

I've got a ticket for lower A and one poster hinted it was maybe restricted view...which I can't see how it would be? Unless I've just picked them up wrong 

Last 3 columns in T and N.

Scnorthedinburgh

But are they only restricted in you can't see the gorgie stand? You can see the pitch, posts and lines. Not a huge issue 

Is anyone still waiting on their tickets to arrive? My mate's hasn't shown up (ordered it Saturday). Usually get them within a couple of days.

heartsfc_fan
18 minutes ago, Scnorthedinburgh said:

But are they only restricted in you can't see the gorgie stand? You can see the pitch, posts and lines. Not a huge issue 

Somebody mentioned on here a week or two back after being at one of the Betfred cup games. You can see the goal line at the end of the Main stand (Gorgie end) but not the actual goal net?

24 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

Is anyone still waiting on their tickets to arrive? My mate's hasn't shown up (ordered it Saturday). Usually get them within a couple of days.

Seemingly all posted Weds 

Get down to Tynie and ask for a reprint

Scnorthedinburgh
19 minutes ago, heartsfc_fan said:

Somebody mentioned on here a week or two back after being at one of the Betfred cup games. You can see the goal line at the end of the Main stand (Gorgie end) but not the actual goal net?

So not restricted then. You can see every part of the playing area.

Cheers for the info

41 minutes ago, Scnorthedinburgh said:

That’s my understanding too.

I’ve seen pictures from the single seats in A and the same seats opposite in T by the police box.

You can see every inch of the pitch, but not the goal nets, so if a goal is scored at that end and you’re not sure if it’s going in or past the post, you’re only going to know from the crowd reaction, you won’t see the net bulge, which is the most satisfying part of watching a lot of goals. 

You’d also miss out if two players fell into the goal mouth and started fighting behind the line, as you’d not be able to see it. 

But that’s not a reason not to sell the seats as long as they are a good bit cheaper than other seats and folk know what they are buying, so hopefully Hearts are doing so.

19 minutes ago, PTBCAL said:

Seemingly all posted Weds 

Get down to Tynie and ask for a reprint

Cheers.

Think that's what he's planning on doing. Just means I now have to get an earlier train through...unless I just have a lie in and meet him later :D

Scnorthedinburgh
12 minutes ago, BigC said:

That’s my understanding too.

I’ve seen pictures from the single seats in A and the same seats opposite in T by the police box.

You can see every inch of the pitch, but not the goal nets, so if a goal is scored at that end and you’re not sure if it’s going in or past the post, you’re only going to know from the crowd reaction, you won’t see the net bulge, which is the most satisfying part of watching a lot of goals. 

You’d also miss out if two players fell into the goal mouth and started fighting behind the line, as you’d not be able to see it. 

But that’s not a reason not to sell the seats as long as they are a good bit cheaper than other seats and folk know what they are buying, so hopefully Hearts are doing so.

Thanks

Basicaly miles better than restricted view seats at some away grounds.

23 minutes ago, Scnorthedinburgh said:

Thanks

Basicaly miles better than restricted view seats at some away grounds.

Yes, completely clear of pillars etc. 

Nobody mentioned it when they were in the Wheatfield but when the new stand was built, folk were clambering to have a dig at the club, including some Hearts fans.

The police box issue made it easier for folk to misrepresent things to the uninformed, but it’s as good as it could be.

The “restricted” view seats in the Wheatfield were created when we lengthened the pitch by a couple of metres to be within UEFA requirements. When the posts were a yard or two further forward you could see most of the net area!as well from the last seats in A.

When building he new stand they were always going to make it symmetrical.

1 hour ago, David McCaig said:

Last 3 columns in T and N.

Actually, the club have sold the 3rd column in for section N for this game, and about half of the 3rd column in in section T (the upper half, furthest from the police box). They've not released columns 1 and 2 at either end of the stand, and, unless I'm mistaken, it doesn't look like column 1 at either end of the Wheatfield has been sold either - although I stand to be corrected on this. So it's quite possible we've over 150 seats that still seem to be unsold because of poor sightlines.

Happily, judging by the number of tickets that appear to have been released by season ticket holders and put up for resale by the club over the last few days we've probably sold about the same number of seats, so the club is probably 'evens' on potential revenue, but the official attendance will be impacted I suppose.

Edited by JALBO
wording change

19 minutes ago, BigC said:

Yes, completely clear of pillars etc. 

Nobody mentioned it when they were in the Wheatfield but when the new stand was built, folk were clambering to have a dig at the club, including some Hearts fans.

The police box issue made it easier for folk to misrepresent things to the uninformed, but it’s as good as it could be.

The “restricted” view seats in the Wheatfield were created when we lengthened the pitch by a couple of metres to be within UEFA requirements. When the posts were a yard or two further forward you could see most of the net area!as well from the last seats in A.

When building he new stand they were always going to make it symmetrical.

That's a very good point, BigC. 

Hungry hippo

Will be disappointed if the club don't release tickets for those last two columns.

As pointed out the views are fine. Just slightly reduce the price - maybe a tenner discount.

Edited by Hungry hippo

Scnorthedinburgh
Just now, Hungry hippo said:

Will disappointed if the club don't release tickets for those last two columns.

As pointed out the views are fine. Just slightly reduce the price - maybe a tenner discount.

If you can see where the game is played why reduce the price?

How often do you look at the back of the net?