• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Clerry Jambo

• JALBO

• JamboJen

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

10 minutes ago, scott herbertson said:

Clerry on the left, Mainstand on the right?

brilliant graphic!

It's me on the left, mainstand on the right. Clerry's in the manager's office interviewing new recruits.

Supersonic94
Just now, jacklivi1874 said:

I dont know who they are TBH

I thought we are all Gorgie Boys 

I meant the singing section.

All roads lead to Gorgie
5 minutes ago, Clerry Jambo said:

1 seat remains

file-1.jpeg

We Always keep one back, it's for Neil Lennon but I would love Brenda to occupy it at some point tomorrow :leveinnaturalorder:

Fxxx the SPFL
31 minutes ago, JALBO said:

It's me on the left, mainstand on the right. Clerry's in the manager's office interviewing new recruits.

I'm the gopher hiding in the paper bag underneath mainstands desk lol

maroondevo52

That was my first season ticket seat, Row 9 Seat 33.

The one in the picture a couple of post's up !!

Edited by maroondevo52

38 minutes ago, Jammy T said:

I did....??

The option wasn't there when they first went on sale. Quite a few folk had the same problem.

27 minutes ago, maroondevo52 said:

That was my first season ticket seat, Row 9 Seat 33.

The one in the picture a couple of post's up !!

Mine was the North Stand, Row G, seat 12. 

Thank you Grandad. ♥️

maroondevo52
1 minute ago, Swanny17 said:

Mine was the North Stand, Row G, seat 12. 

Thank you Grandad. ♥️

First season ticket in the new stand, 1st season ticket was about 40 years ago.

19 minutes ago, Ali Lawrie said:

Have tickets been sold at the sides of section T and N?

2 columns at the end of N and T haven't been sold (plus a few more just behind the police box).

9 minutes ago, JALBO said:

2 columns at the end of N and T haven't been sold (plus a few more just behind the police box).

Will they be sold in the future once that bit is sorted?

3 minutes ago, Ali Lawrie said:

Will they be sold in the future once that bit is sorted?

I don't see why not. If the sightlines aren't perfect they could reduce the ticket price a little. A bit surprised they haven't done so for the game tomorrow. Perhaps they will put them up for sale tomorrow morning since there's nothing else left to sell by the looks of it.

MacDonald Jardine
6 minutes ago, JALBO said:

I don't see why not. If the sightlines aren't perfect they could reduce the ticket price a little. A bit surprised they haven't done so for the game tomorrow. Perhaps they will put them up for sale tomorrow morning since there's nothing else left to sell by the looks of it.

Aren't perfect?

You can't see one goal from the left hand side of the new stand.

It seems there's problems on the other side too.

2 minutes ago, MacDonald Jardine said:

Aren't perfect?

It seems there's problems on the other side too.

The poster asked about whether they could be sold in the future if things were sorted. I took that to mean work to make the sightlines better, but I'm speculating they may not be perfect even then. 

MacDonald Jardine
10 minutes ago, JALBO said:

The poster asked about whether they could be sold in the future if things were sorted. I took that to mean work to make the sightlines better, but I'm speculating they may not be perfect even then. 

Fair enough. 

To be honest I was horrified to find we'd built a stand with these sightlines for at least two seats in each row.

1 minute ago, MacDonald Jardine said:

Fair enough. 

To be honest I was horrified to find we'd built a stand with these sightlines for at least two seats in each row.

On the face of it, it does seem poorly executed. However, as a Section N resident, my impression is that most of the seats in the first 2 columns would be perfectly fine, whereas there's clearly still an issue with seats in T, despite the work on the police box.

17 minutes ago, MacDonald Jardine said:

Fair enough. 

I wonder whether it would be possible to mount a camera showing the goalposts and feed the pictures to a couple of large screen TVs visible from the restricted view seats. Not as good as complete sight lines but better than nothing.

I wonder if they could put a camera/s relaying live feed of the restricted view areas/goal lines to a reasonably big screen attached to the girder trusses in front of the dodgy seats.  

2 minutes ago, Papa said:

I wonder whether it would be possible to mount a camera showing the goalposts and feed the pictures to a couple of large screen TVs visible from the restricted view seats. Not as good as complete sight lines but better than nothing.

freaky!

Hackney Hearts
1 hour ago, MacDonald Jardine said:

I thought you could see the goal posts and goal line, just not the back of the net? That's what various posters on here have said (and there were photos too somewhere).

Doesn't sound too bad, if that's the case.

Edited by Hackney Hearts

Gorgie_Rules

Must be the most tickets we have sold for a game since the stand was build, meaning that on track for the biggest crowd at Tynecastle in decades? (especially when you include the mhanks counterfeits)

Jack Torrance
4 hours ago, JALBO said:

For some reason I had Stuck In The Middle singing in my head....

Edited by Jack Torrance

Jack Torrance

I don’t get why we need a police box anyway. Surely they can see enough with cctv without the need for a giant protruding windae?....

6 hours ago, Jack Torrance said:

I don’t get why we need a police box anyway. Surely they can see enough with cctv without the need for a giant protruding windae?....

From memory it's not just the police that use it. I believe it also houses the control centre for electrical equipment used in the stadium

6 hours ago, Jack Torrance said:

????

portobellojambo1
21 minutes ago, davieholt said:

From memory it's not just the police that use it. I believe it also houses the control centre for electrical equipment used in the stadium

I think a lot of the cabling, if not it all, has been relocated as it was held in that part of the box which was removed. Think it may also explain why the power at Tynecastle was switched off on a few occasions during the close season, as after the cabling was being relocated checks had to then be carried out to make sure it was functioning as expected once relocated.

Edited by portobellojambo1

4 minutes ago, portobellojambo1 said:

I think a lot of the cabling, if not it all, has been relocated as it was held in that part of the box which was removed. Think it may also explain why the power at Tynecastle was switched off on a few occasions during the close season, as after the cabling was being relocated checks had to then be carried out to make sure it was functioning as expected once relocated.

There is a new underground plant room

I may be missing something here but Is there any reason why we could not move the walkway to the end of the section and have seats where the current walkway is? I’m sure there must be a rule stopping us doing this as it seems quite a simple solution?