2 fans stabbed at Ibrox

His name is

1 minute ago, Big Slim Stylee said:

Easy mistake. Doubt it would look that much different pre/post riot.

:D Smells the same. 

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jake

• sadj

• Morgan

• Elmore

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Stephen Muddie
1 minute ago, ri Alban said:

:D Smells the same. 

The stale stench of staunch bigotry, mixed with pish and Senga's overly strong perfume. Ah I remember.

In a previous life of mindless sheep-like behaviour that I'm still mentally recovering from, I visited this regal venue twice or thrice. Once before an OF derby I got a free ticket for. The underground that day was horrible. Thought I'd need to fight an old jakie who saw my mates gers scarf and started heavy abusing me in particular and blessing himself etc but thankfully he was happy just to get right in my face without touching me. It's a totally effed up Neanderthal infested societal dead zone, that big mess out West. Not that I generalise of course.

John Findlay
4 hours ago, Hearts1975 said:

Cheers for clarifying alban ?

its a shocker regardless of circumstances

Saved the owner £200k in a refurbishment :whistling:.

Phil Dunphy
7 hours ago, A Boy Named Crow said:

We certainly met the local hooligans over there. Some of them were drinking at  the Bulldog. They informed us it would be ok, said there’d only have been trouble if we’d been English. They were actually gentlemen, we all had drinks and a laugh, then at something like 3am they told us “Everybody  have good time, now though you should  leave, we must fight police, this is not for you”

We left 

I found the experience to be quite strange, in all honesty. I remember there was a warning on the Home Office website to be careful when over there, but every Dinamo fan we spoke to was absolutely brand new. The BBB we met we’re happy to show us photos from brother they’d had against Rapid Vienna in the previous round and we didn’t buy a drink that night. We even met a former Croatian international that trip too. 

Very welcoming bunch of people. 

Mental

Thought he was going to ask after their welfare

"I was upset that visitors to our fine welcoming friendly city were treated in this way. I hope the 2 fans are recovering and please pass in our best wishes. They are welcome to visit us again when we will provide full hospitality. If any family members wish to visit we'll arrange free travel and accommodation" 

Ministry MK2
6 minutes ago, farin said:

Dingwall who runs follow follow actually contacted the hospital. :facepalm:

3F12A829-2D2C-4355-9A3A-B42223A25CFD.jpeg.b2176401408c68992b7e3c08d0412db1.jpeg

That is unbelievable. Surprised anyone even responded. What point is he trying to prove anyway, that they were not stabbed, just badly beaten?

By the light
7 minutes ago, farin said:

Hahahahahahaha what’s the matter with people?! The world is on its arse :laugh:

John Findlay
2 minutes ago, Ministry MK2 said:

That is unbelievable. Surprised anyone even responded. What point is he trying to prove anyway, that they were not stabbed, just badly beaten?

The next step will be. They did it to themselves.

19 minutes ago, farin said:

Im genuinely gobsmacked at that 

For those of you thinking Mr Dingwall is just a daft laddie on the internet. Here he is. Follow Follow used to have a printed fanzine that he edited. It was eventually banned from Ibrox for its sectarian content!!!

Rangers Supporters Trust investigate spokesman over ___.jpg

Honestly don't know how that website is allowed to stay open. Surely a lot of the comments are illegal?? And peopke, some on here, still wonder why that club are hated more than any other 

7 hours ago, sadj said:

@Hearts1975 Other Rangers fans are also saying they went in and past the Louden and it was perfectly fine. 

They do know that there are 2 Louden bars in the Weeg?

Maybe they were in the one that wasn't trashed, although it might be hard to tell.

kirkierobroy
6 hours ago, Stephen Muddie said:

The underground that day was horrible.

The Underground is to be completely avoided if Sevco are at home, unless you're a very brave research sociologist who is immune to the reek of oxter sweat.

Libertarian
14 hours ago, Sir Vladimir of Romanov said:

Don't be so stupid. Shit like this happens far more than  we hear about. There would be no teams left. 

Incredible that there are people out there who seem to believe that football has no responsibility. As far as I'm aware during the recent world cup the behaviour of the football fans was exemplary. We should adopt a zero tolerance approach to football violence and hold the clubs directly responsible for the behaviour of their fans. Only by doing so will we stamp out the thuggery which occurred outside Ibrox on Thursday evening.

13 minutes ago, graygo said:

Maybe they were in the one that wasn't trashed, although it might be hard to tell.

Might even be 3 there's one in Denistoun in Duke Street too.

Had a look on Bears Den - hilarious - everybody's fault but theirs. In particular its all Police Scotlands fault.  All a conspiracy to make them look bad.

31 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

For those of you thinking Mr Dingwall is just a daft laddie on the internet. Here he is. Follow Follow used to have a printed fanzine that he edited. It was eventually banned from Ibrox for its sectarian content!!!

I don't like stereotyping, but....

what the hell made him think he could email a hospital asking if the victims had been impaled on a knife or just poked a bit with a broken buckies bottle, the bloke is a total self-important knob.

3 minutes ago, jaywalker said:

I don't like stereotyping, but....

what the hell made him think he could email a hospital asking if the victims had been impaled on a knife or just poked a bit with a broken buckies bottle, the bloke is a total self-important knob.

He is much worse than a self important knob.

He has a very chequered history involving alleged fraud/theft from other Rangers supporters.

Sir Vladimir of Romanov
11 minutes ago, Hearts Daft said:

Incredible that there are people out there who seem to believe that football has no responsibility. As far as I'm aware during the recent world cup the behaviour of the football fans was exemplary. We should adopt a zero tolerance approach to football violence and hold the clubs directly responsible for the behaviour of their fans. Only by doing so will we stamp out the thuggery which occurred outside Ibrox on Thursday evening.

I saw no football colours, can you prove that all involved supported the teams playing? If not on what basis are you expelling teams from the competition? 

Do you expect the authorities to act before or after the police have filed charges? 

On 03/08/2018 at 01:11, Zico said:

I’d love to hear jake’s thoughts on this. Apologies to the admins for mentioning someone who hasn’t posted yet. 

Got him on ignore and it's still impossible to avoid his shite.

When you defend everything about your club you might do something like this.

But its another big negative in the reputation of Rangers fans. 

11 hours ago, Hearts1975 said:

I feckin hate the orcs but reading this thread it's apparent that there are different points of view as to who started this,

ill hold back accusing the orcs or the Croats but whoever done it needs locked up and the key thrown away - there would have been decent punters at that game and like the previous poster said, whoever takes a knife to a football match needs their head read - shouldn't be tolerated at all 

hope the 2 victims are ok

One common factor in this is that even if the Rangers "fans" didn't start it, they are very quick to accept the invite. Every time. 

Surprised there hasn't been a Level 5 screed about their innocent wee lambs and how those big bad foreigners just fell on sharp things that just happened to be around before calling for some random Police boys head for having leanings towards the other mob!

The bottom line is

1. Unless you need to use them for work carrying a knife is wrong. It puts you in danger and you risk going to prison. 

2. Even if the Croatians were involved in violence the issue is that they were stabbed and what led up to it is irrelevant. 

Салатные палочки
2 hours ago, farin said:

What a ******* tool :rofl:

How do these people function as human beings. 

25 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

The bottom line is

1. Unless you need to use them for work carrying a knife is wrong. It puts you in danger and you risk going to prison. 

2. Even if the Croatians were involved in violence the issue is that they were stabbed and what led up to it is irrelevant. 

I completely agree with point one, the second point regarding what led up to it be irrelevant is nonsense. The lead up in any crime is extremely important.

2 hours ago, farin said:

That is pretty feckin shocking.  If any of the admin team on here done that this place would have a about three members left. For an adult who is capable of running his own website, that is an utter disgrace. 

2 hours ago, Notts1874 said:

What a fat cooont. The sad thing is that everyone of us knows someone who looks, thinks and acts like he does. They're everywhere in this country.  I really hope that club go bust this season   

59 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

The bottom line is

A bit like Webster elbowing himself in the face in front of John Hartson, the Croatian fans will have stabbed themselves, before the good denizens of Govan could prevent it. 

2 minutes ago, jacklivi1874 said:

When I first seen the above  photo it reminded of a well kent Hearts face, had to look twice 

Thankfully I wasn’t the only thinking this 

29 minutes ago, farin said:

Usually on a diet of hatred, chip shop suppers & cheap lager. ?

He really thought the NHS would give out this type of info to some self important random who runs a sevco board on the internet. ? 

I never thought about that. He actually thought they would tell him :laugh:

2 hours ago, graygo said:

The one they were saying they were around and in that wasn’t damaged in any way was near Ibrox. Feck knows only going by what the Rangers fans were saying.

3 hours ago, farin said:

So all that interests this guy is whether a knife or a screwdriver was used? Ghoulish.

6 minutes ago, sadj said:

The one they were saying they were around and in that wasn’t damaged in any way was near Ibrox. Feck knows only going by what the Rangers fans were saying.

The comical Ali of Ibrox. No tanks. 

1 hour ago, VALDOS said:

I completely agree with point one, the second point regarding what led up to it be irrelevant is nonsense. The lead up in any crime is extremely important.

Rangers fans might like to believe the guys stabbed were to blame for being stabbed. 

But nothing justifies that. 

Stephen Muddie
12 minutes ago, farin said:

He did, imagine thinking the NHS would give out  patient info to a complete stranger. ?

But but he's famous on the dark web (bigot media). He's wan ay ra peepul. They no ken rules don't apply?

22 minutes ago, farin said:

He did, imagine thinking the NHS would give out  patient info to a complete stranger. ?

Sadly, looking at that picture makes you realise we are stuck with all that bigoted rubbish in our society. How are you supposed to educate and convince someone like that?  We're doomed!

How simple do you have to be to think that a hospital is going to give confidential patient information to some absolute gimp who randomly wrote to them?

MacDonald Jardine
55 minutes ago, Elmore said:

Sadly, looking at that picture makes you realise we are stuck with all that bigoted rubbish in our society. How are you supposed to educate and convince someone like that?  We're doomed!

The thing is he is quite well educated.

He's also a self important humourless wank.

He was a member of the Federation of Conservative Students in the 80s. This were the shower disbanded because they were too extreme for Thatcher's Tories!

A Boy Named Crow
6 hours ago, Phil Dunphy said:

I found the experience to be quite strange, in all honesty. I remember there was a warning on the Home Office website to be careful when over there, but every Dinamo fan we spoke to was absolutely brand new. The BBB we met we’re happy to show us photos from brother they’d had against Rapid Vienna in the previous round and we didn’t buy a drink that night. We even met a former Croatian international that trip too. 

Very welcoming bunch of people. 

Aye, there was a lot of hysteria around that trip, and the friendly down at Milwall a few years ago. Both were absolutely fine, as far as I could tell. 

I remember the police in Zagreb, who were used to scraps with the local fans etc, being a bit mystified at blokes coming up to them for a photo, offering them a beer and the like.

Hearts definitely did us a favour that night though, could have been very different if they hadn’t pumped us!

1 hour ago, MacDonald Jardine said:

The thing is he is quite well educated.

He's also a self important humourless wank.

He was a member of the Federation of Conservative Students in the 80s. This were the shower disbanded because they were too extreme for Thatcher's Tories!

There are rangers fans and there are bluenoses. It's fans like that who make people think they're all like that.  Though, if you were one of the rangers fans who just want to support their team, would you waste your time arguing with him and his like?  They're stuck with this type as much as we are.

grumpy rebus

Has anyone seen “Jake” since his rants on here. 

Sorry but can’t be arsed checking all the posts for anymore of his ramblings. 

MacDonald Jardine
36 minutes ago, Elmore said:

There are rangers fans and there are bluenoses. It's fans like that who make people think they're all like that.  Though, if you were one of the rangers fans who just want to support their team, would you waste your time arguing with him and his like?  They're stuck with this type as much as we are.

I don't think there's any point in arguing with him.

He's an extremist nutcase. 

9 hours ago, Gizmo said:

One common factor in this is that even if the Rangers "fans" didn't start it, they are very quick to accept the invite. Every time. 

Surprised there hasn't been a Level 5 screed about their innocent wee lambs and how those big bad foreigners just fell on sharp things that just happened to be around before calling for some random Police boys head for having leanings towards the other mob!

Fair point mate 

17 hours ago, sadj said:

@Hearts1975 Other Rangers fans are also saying they went in and past the Louden and it was perfectly fine. 

Sure it will come out in the wash Sadj (pardon the pun), whatever happened, but info appreciated 

1 hour ago, Hearts1975 said:

Sure it will come out in the wash Sadj (pardon the pun), whatever happened, but info appreciated 

Not sure if it will but i suppose its irrelevant , nether side is blameless but when it comes to stabbing them there is no way to justify it.