Zlamal

tartofmidlothian

• 2 weeks later...

I keep hearing about his eccentric warm up routines but have never saw any footage.

Anyone got some vids of his antics?

Steady enough yesterday with just one moment of madness, he made up for it with a save the keeper at the other end of the park would have been proud.

All roads lead to Gorgie

He had a very good game but on a couple of occasions it looked like he had taken a step or two too far forward and had to backtrack quickly to deal with the ball passed back to him. Really think when he is fully in tune with the back line though we have a very good goalkeeper on our books. 

1 hour ago, neonjambo said:

I keep hearing about his eccentric warm up routines but have never saw any footage.

Anyone got some vids of his antics?

Steady enough yesterday with just one moment of madness, he made up for it with a save the keeper at the other end of the park would have been proud.

He's very confident, which is half the battle for a keeper. I think we've got a good one here. He's also mental which is amusing. 

If you can get odds on Zlamal being knocked unconscious this season I'd put money on it, think he's the type to diving header someone's foot in an unorthodox save or something mad like that. 

2 minutes ago, E6 Inc said:

He's very confident, which is half the battle for a keeper. I think we've got a good one here. He's also mental which is amusing. 

If you can get odds on Zlamal being knocked unconscious this season I'd put money on it, think he's the type to diving header someone's foot in an unorthodox save or something mad like that. 

i think the players foot would come off worst

Just now, milky_26 said:

i think the players foot would come off worst

Got to love this from a keeper. Breaks the post, that'll clearly hurt and he gets up smiling. 

Another character to add to the dressing room and another potential cult hero to add to the list. 

AlphonseCapone
On 7/30/2018 at 17:47, been here before said:

A double bombscare...

Screenshot_20180730-174444.thumb.jpg.d27e23573badfd530f4d99e11e15bba9.jpg

Ooffttt that all makes for painful reading.