Congratulations to Scott Redding - 15 year old MotoGP winner

Therapist

Congratulations to Scott on becoming the youngest ever motorcycle grand prix winner. He won the 125cc race yesterday at Donington and I was priveleged to be there to see him do it. :band2:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/motorsport/motorbikes/7467459.stm

Congratulations also to Casey Stoner for a masterful performance on the Ducati in the premier class. :)

"I'd only ever done three laps of Donington before and that was on an 80cc bike in the rain four years ago".

Not bad for a schoolboy.

15?? Jeezo, that is impressive.

Well done, lad.

It was a seriously impressive performance. He put so much pressure on the Italian who was leading that he binned it with 6 laps to go. After that, it was a case of Scott coasting in while the crowd went absolutely bonkers. :)

Stuart Lyon

Therapist - glad you enjoyed your weekend but what is this track invasion stuff all about? Isn't it dangerous?

More importantly did you get the photo of Suzy?

Therapist - glad you enjoyed your weekend but what is this track invasion stuff all about? Isn't it dangerous?

More importantly did you get the photo of Suzy?

The track invasion took place on the cool down lap. It happens every year so the riders are ready for it.

I saw Suzy from the back when we did the paddock tour on Saturday but she was too far away for a pic. :sad: I will have another chance in October though as we are going to the Malaysian round. :P

great racing yesterday i bet young bradley is gutted. i'm going to brno in august canny wait, got fed up waiting to get out of donnington walked into the village had a couple of pints a chippy and still had to wait to get out. you canny beat the away rounds you get treated better and everything is cheaper.

i bet young bradley is gutted.

Imagine how Toseland must feel. :eek: :eek: He fell off right in front of us at Redgate. :sad:

Enjoy Brno - it will be a cracker. ;)

brilliant last year cheap beer stayed in halls of residence cheap basic and clean all you need a bed for the night free bus to the circuit from the town square to the circuit and good quality food and drink on sale at sensible prices not rip off britian prices cause theres nothing around for miles. plus hope not to put a curse on it good weather

Archived