Terrible music

lyonjambo

ARGHH I have that awful 'bad babysitter' song stuck in my head and no idea how it got there. It is quite possibly one of the worst songs of all time...!

WHat other songs do you guys and gals truly hate?

ARGHH I have that awful 'bad babysitter' song stuck in my head and no idea how it got there. It is quite possibly one of the worst songs of all time...!

WHat other songs do you guys and gals truly hate?

Anything from the Proclaimers. Next to that would be anything from talentless reality TV contestants. In my opinion if you aren't good enough to get a deal from playing the live scene you aren't good enough.

Anything from the Proclaimers. Next to that would be anything from talentless reality TV contestants. In my opinion if you aren't good enough to get a deal from playing the live scene you aren't good enough.

:confused: The Proclaimers are all about the live stuff, they made their name playing in pubs around Edinburgh in the early 80's and got their break from a live performance on The Tube.

If you had ever seen them live you'd know, they are one of the best live acts I've ever seen.

They're hobos, yeah I get that, but they're a great live act and they've written and recorded some of the greatest songs and albums to have come out of Scotland in the past 20+ years.

If it's crap music you're after try any Ibiza/Euphoria/Club/Dance/Rave/Gu/ZubZub/Hardcore compilation you like. They make my ears bleed.

Craig Gordons Gloves
:confused: The Proclaimers are all about the live stuff, they made their name playing in pubs around Edinburgh in the early 80's and got their break from a live performance on The Tube.

If you had ever seen them live you'd know, they are one of the best live acts I've ever seen.

They're hobos, yeah I get that, but they're a great live act and they've written and recorded some of the greatest songs and albums to have come out of Scotland in the past 20+ years.

If it's crap music you're after try any Ibiza/Euphoria/Club/Dance/Rave/Gu/ZubZub/Hardcore compilation you like. They make my ears bleed.

i agree - saw them live here a few weeks ago, small pub type venue, they were great and then afterwards they hung about and had a couple of beers with the audience - so when i got my photo taken with them (as apparently i look like them) i decided to tell them i was a jambo, the response "well you're f****d then arent you.

As for the Ibiza/Euphoria etc - yup, crap music!

i agree - saw them live here a few weeks ago, small pub type venue, they were great and then afterwards they hung about and had a couple of beers with the audience - so when i got my photo taken with them (as apparently i look like them) i decided to tell them i was a jambo, the response "well you're f****d then arent you.

As for the Ibiza/Euphoria etc - yup, crap music!

I'm quite jealous!

The only problem with going to see The Proclaimers in Edinburgh is all the hobo hangers on who generally ruin my night. As a result I flew to Dublin to see them last year, far fewer hobos and no rendition of any hibby songs.

It's years since I saw them in a really small venue though.

The Ting Tings are getting right on my Bristol Cities at the moment. Some blonde bint shouting - aye, great.

this_is_my_story

Sounds like the type of thread where the proclaimers should get a mention, right enough. Almost sounds like an advert of some sort...

If you want to listen to some truly terrible music... try The Proclaimers!

You'll be able to suffer such utter gash as 'Letter From America', the painfully bad '500 Miles', and the timeless homosexual classic 'Sunshine on Leith'...

Yes... I know music is all about opinions, but... come off it, The Proclaimers?!!

Christ, hobos or not, they even look hilarious... In fact drop the hilarious, they actually look like a pair of sex criminals!! They should rightfully be laughed at for their comical attempts at 'music' as well as their creepy image!!!

Boaby Ewing

http://youtube.com/watch?v=NoKPi8xtyjA

I hadn't heard this lipstick lesbian nonsense 'til I went to Lebanon. Where it was feckin' everywhere (except Hezbollah FM... they didn't approve).

I hate it. I hate it because it sticks in my head and won't leave me alone. For two weeks I've been whistling this ******.

Stupid Sexy Flanders

The Black Eyed Peas.

"My humps my humps my humps, my lovely lady lumps."

"I met a girl down at the disco, she said hey hey hey hey hey lets go."

Makes me want to burn my ears off every time I hear it.

Professor.Arturo
Sounds like the type of thread where the proclaimers should get a mention, right enough. Almost sounds like an advert of some sort...

If you want to listen to some truly terrible music... try The Proclaimers!

You'll be able to suffer such utter gash as 'Letter From America', the painfully bad '500 Miles', and the timeless homosexual classic 'Sunshine on Leith'...

Yes... I know music is all about opinions, but... come off it, The Proclaimers?!!

Christ, hobos or not, they even look hilarious... In fact drop the hilarious, they actually look like a pair of sex criminals!! They should rightfully be laughed at for their comical attempts at 'music' as well as their creepy image!!!

Perfectly put! anyone who thinks they are great singers/songwriters needs to see a therapist sharp!!

Page/Plant.....Lennon/McCartney.....Gillan/Blackmore......Waters/Gilmore

Now these are great singers/songwriters, dont even think of putting those 2 hobo misfits in the same catagory!

Oh yes, as for the thread......whatever happens to be the latest release from those fu**** annoying chipmonks....seems every preteen girl in the city has them as a ringtone!!!!

Archived