leslie deans

Guest jambomickey

Guest jambomickey

where's leslie deans, the mc grails, gary mackay, donald ford, derek watson, john borthwick. they had plenty to say in the past when we were being mismanaged. we a shambles right now and being run by a paranoid regime who don't communicate with the fans and when they do it's lie after lie after lie.

Guest jambomickey
Probably sitting down to Breakfast.

Poached eggs on toast perhaps?

toast and poached eggs sounds good

Charlie-Brown

Or still sleeping or out on the golf course or watching the telly or reading the newspapers or JKB .......

Jam Tarts 1874
where's leslie deans, the mc grails, gary mackay, donald ford, derek watson, john borthwick. they had plenty to say in the past when we were being mismanaged. we a shambles right now and being run by a paranoid regime who don't communicate with the fans and when they do it's lie after lie after lie.

It sounds to me that it is "fans" like you who are paranoid.

What are these lies? Please list them and who it was at Hearts (with the evidence) that told these lies.

The Old Tolbooth

What are these lies? Please list them and who it was at Hearts (with the evidence) that told these lies.

:hobofish:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/h/heart_of_midlothian/4163213.stm

"Vladimir Romanov wants to make sure that Hearts is no longer perceived as a selling club and he is prepared to put his personal wealth at the disposal of Hearts to achieve this."

For starters........

Charlie-Brown
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/h/heart_of_midlothian/4163213.stm

"Vladimir Romanov wants to make sure that Hearts is no longer perceived as a selling club and he is prepared to put his personal wealth at the disposal of Hearts to achieve this."

For starters........

Where is the lies there? Hearts accounts show the company a having negative value therefore it is only the support of UBIG that allows the club to continue trading. Our debts have risen under Romanov but they have also had to provide backing for them as the company has negative net worth - I assume that security is Romanov's personal wealth. Indeed Varanavicius says on one of the BBC Documentaries that Vlad's personal wealth was providing security on the loans provided by UKIO Bankas to protect their other shareholders and their depositors.

Where is the lies there? Hearts accounts show the company a having negative value therefore it is only the support of UBIG that allows the club to continue trading. Our debts have risen under Romanov but they have also had to provide backing for them as the company has negative net worth - I assume that security is Romanov's personal wealth. Indeed Varanavicius says on one of the BBC Documentaries that Vlad's personal wealth was providing security on the loans provided by UKIO Bankas to protect their other shareholders and their depositors.

There is no solid evidence that he is using his personal wealth then, other than one assertion in a BBC documentary from a director that no longer seems to see eye to eye with Romanov.

I also notice you've ignored the 'selling club' part Charlie.

Charlie-Brown
There is no solid evidence that he is using his personal wealth then, other than one assertion in a BBC documentary from a director that no longer seems to see eye to eye with Romanov.

We have no direct evidence but clearly somebody is providing security on Hearts negative net worth and as we had a former-Hearts director and currently a board member of both UBIG & UKIO Bankas state on the record that it was Romanov's personal wealth that was providing this security I see little reason for doubting this.

Hearts sell players but I don't see that we are perceived as a selling club unless you include every other SPL team in that category. And certainly since Romanov arrived our selling policy has been superior to that which existed before.

is it no about time you were lanched you hobo thud

We have no direct evidence but clearly somebody is providing security on Hearts negative net worth and as we had a former-Hearts director and currently a board member of both UBIG & UKIO Bankas state on the record that it was Romanov's personal wealth that was providing this security I see little reason for doubting this.

Hearts sell players but I don't see that we are perceived as a selling club unless you include every other SPL team in that category. And certainly since Romanov arrived our selling policy has been superior to that which existed before.

What about the lies (sorry, I mean quotes) i provided Charlie?

Maybe they all feel that it's time for new leadership to step forward? How about yourself - you've got plenty to say about most things?

Who will follow Jambo38?

Maybe they all feel that it's time for new leadership to step forward? How about yourself - you've got plenty to say about most things?

Who will follow Jambo38?

jambo my arse

Charlie-Brown
What about the lies (sorry, I mean quotes) i provided Charlie?

"I don't think they would have any debt by the end of this year" The first one was stated as an aim or an intention but with no detail of the mechanism of how this was to be achieved so we cannot say that was a lie - it certainly cannot be interpreted as a promise.

The second one Valdas went away and then came back - I don't see the point?

So you are relying on ancedotal evidence from a former Hearts director on a TV documentary to refute my argument that a statement made by a current Hearts director at the club AGM seems to be a bit of a porky? I'm afraid I see plenty reason for doubting this. In any event, I don't think it is unrealstic to expect 'putting his personal wealth at Hearts disposal' to mean physically injecting his own capital into the club.

We are still a selling club, we still sell to the Old Firm, we've still reportedly stated acceptable prices to Burnley and Wolves for Berra and Driver, we still made a statement on the club website in January 2007 stating that we were actively looking for buyers for Pospisil, Hartley, Gordon, Brellier. We still showcase Goncalves to try and attract a buyer, we still showcased Makela in a game to try and attract a buyer.....etc etc. I would say the 'we want to end the perception of Hearts as a selling club' has been another porky.

On a seperate note Charlie, why is it that you feel charged to try and refute any negative allegations on this forum against Romanov? Just curious.

Leslie Deans has nowhere near enough money to do anything about the current situation, I'm guessing the McGrail's are the same.

Wait just a minute, the paranoia on here means that all of the media tell lies about the club and the arse that owns it, can't have it both ways

Charlie-Brown
So you are relying on ancedotal evidence from a former Hearts director on a TV documentary to refute my argument that a statement made by a current Hearts director at the club AGM seems to be a bit of a porky? I'm afraid I see plenty reason for doubting this. In any event, I don't think it is unrealstic to expect 'putting his personal wealth at Hearts disposal' to mean physically injecting his own capital into the club.

We are still a selling club, we still sell to the Old Firm, we've still reportedly stated acceptable prices to Burnley and Wolves for Berra and Driver, we still made a statement on the club website in January 2007 stating that we were actively looking for buyers for Pospisil, Hartley, Gordon, Brellier. We still showcase Goncalves to try and attract a buyer, we still showcased Makela in a game to try and attract a buyer.....etc etc. I would say the 'we want to end the perception of Hearts as a selling club' has been another porky.

On a seperate note Charlie, why is it that you feel charged to try and refute any negative allegations on this forum against Romanov? Just curious.

In the interests of fairness and factual debate. Iam 'Rumpole' of JKB :)

Pants Shaton

Jambo 38 - JKB member for 3 months

Number of posts started - 16 (see below); largely consisting of 2 lines of unoriginal Romanov related fishing.

For every ten posts he makes, one is a new thread:

leslie deans

new manager/new players

romanov, good or bad?

positive for new season

charlie mann

new signings

i'm no hobo

romanov dividing the fans

new manager

genuine jambos

new stand

anderton and burley

paranoid regime

season tickets

present regime

vote of no confidence

This reeks of Lochend or at very least tragic attention seeking. Try contributing to other peoples' threads - you'll find most of these topics covered elsewhere in a much more interesting and informed manner.

The debts have risen substantially over a period where we have sold players or ****ed them off so much that they wanted out. Care to explain why the debts have risen so much then no matter who is underwriting them then?..........fud

He is away on holiday at the moment, and i can assure you he is just as ****ed off about what is going on as everyone else is.:dribble:

"I don't think they would have any debt by the end of this year" The first one was stated as an aim or an intention but with no detail of the mechanism of how this was to be achieved so we cannot say that was a lie - it certainly cannot be interpreted as a promise.

The second one Valdas went away and then came back - I don't see the point?

Fair enough re the first one Chuck, i suppose thats one way of looking at it.

Re the second quote though, Valdas wasn't ill and VR did relieve him of his duties. He personally admitted this to members of this forum.

It was a lie. I'm not sure why you're struggling to see this point.

The Old Tolbooth

Re the second quote though, Valdas wasn't ill and VR did relieve him of his duties. He personally admitted this to members of this forum.

You must be mistaken Legend, Vlad doesn't tell lies don't you know :rolleyes:

Charlie-Brown

Well I wasn't aware of that but if that is the truth then yes it would appear to a porky in this instance. :)

You must be mistaken Legend, Vlad doesn't tell lies don't you know :rolleyes:

He's as pure as the driven snow. :wacko:

TBH John, i can accept the fact that VR has been a stranger to the truth. I just struggle with other peoples denial of it.

Pants Shaton
He's as pure as the driven snow. :wacko:

TBH John, i can accept the fact that VR has been a stranger to the truth. I just struggle with other peoples denial of it.

i-want-to-believe.jpg

i'd like to know why the likes of campbell ogilvie and lawrence brodie have been posted missing regarding romanov's inability to appoint a quality manager. brodie had been telling everyone and his dog that a quality manager with british league experience would be appointed and it was taking time because they had to make sure it was the right man. well how much time do these muppets want. ogilvie and brodie must have to consider their positions if romanov makes them out to be liers and although they may have believed in what romanov said in the 1st of january statement it's becoming clear he's played them and the fans for fools.

i'd like to know why the likes of campbell ogilvie and lawrence brodie have been posted missing regarding romanov's inability to appoint a quality manager. brodie had been telling everyone and his dog that a quality manager with british league experience would be appointed and it was taking time because they had to make sure it was the right man. well how much time do these muppets want. ogilvie and brodie must have to consider their positions if romanov makes them out to be liers and although they may have believed in what romanov said in the 1st of january statement it's becoming clear he's played them and the fans for fools.

Mitch, I may be missing something here, but isn't Lawrence merely in charge of updating the official website and doing a bit of commentary for Hearts world? I seriously doubt he has any influence on the decision making process.

portobellojambo1
Mitch, I may be missing something here, but isn't Lawrence merely in charge of updating the official website and doing a bit of commentary for Hearts world? I seriously doubt he has any influence on the decision making process.

I think maybe Mitch is getting mixed up with Lawrence and David Southern Martin.

if you've listened to lawrence brodie talking to donkey on hearts world which i have many times when i couldn't get to an away game he was very pro romanov and backed the clubs statement regarding the new manager. he has been very vocal on hearts world and although i hoped he'd be right i'm afraid we've all been lied to once again.

I think maybe Mitch is getting mixed up with Lawrence and David Southern Martin.

now there's another man who's hiding in the shadows, mr david southern.

portobellojambo1
if you've listened to lawrence brodie talking to donkey on hearts world which i have many times when i couldn't get to an away game he was very pro romanov and backed the clubs statement regarding the new manager. he has been very vocal on hearts world and although i hoped he'd be right i'm afraid we've all been lied to once again.

I think in relation to his comments on HW that is merely Lawrence offering his opinion Mitch, and I agree he is very pro the present regime.

But there again his actual work probably comes under the heading of sales and marketing, and it is not unknown for people involved in that sector to promote what is being done even at companies where a blind man looking in can see the whole place is a feckin shambles. People involved in marketing companies do not like to admit when they have made a balls up of things.

He doesn't per se affect how Hearts do business, his voice would not influence how we might work going forward as he has no control with regard to such matters. He is simply doing what many on here do, offering an opinion.

I'm amazed that Campbell Ogilvie is still at this football club.

Guest jambomickey
is it no about time you were lanched you hobo thud

open your eyes and get the vlad blinkers off thud

Guest jambomickey

Who will follow Jambo38?

do you think romanov doing a good job of running our club? i think he making us a laughing stock.

do you think romanov doing a good job of running our club? i think he making us a laughing stock.

Do something about it then or are you just a serial question merchant?

Guest jambomickey
Do something about it then or are you just a serial question merchant?

questions don't get answered at our football club! not even to shareholders at agm's

Absolutely astounding.

People still believe that VR hasn't lied his way through the past three years.

What does it take? Really?

Miller Jambo 60

MURRAYFIELD MATE CPR IS A ******

Absolutely astounding.

I don't no how anyone can still have faith in him to come good. It'll take a minor miracle before i start to believe he could lead us in the right direction.

Guest jambomickey
MURRAYFIELD MATE CPR IS A ******

agree with you bout cpr mate! i was one of the ones who went through to hampden to protest when spl were voting bout us using murrayfield. romanov just as big a ****** though.

Whatever happened to proper punctuation, capitalisation and grammar?

Guest jambomickey
Absolutely astounding.

the guys a lying paranoid control freak

agree with you bout cpr mate! i was one of the ones who went through to hampden to protest when spl were voting bout us using murrayfield. romanov just as big a ****** though.

Were you? I knew or knew of most that went through that day, can't think who you are though!!

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/showthread.php?t=12693

Maybe not all "lies" as such, but then that's just debating semantics.

It's certainly a list which demonstrates a lack of respect towards the supporters. It's also catalogues quite well the mind of a complete bampot.

Guest jambomickey
Were you? I knew or knew of most that went through that day, can't think who you are though!!

well i was on the bus that left from the save our hearts shop along with willie hill and calum anderson

Archived