19 Points behind

rick witter

Bazzas right boot

JKB.....

The poster's who bum up hibs and Lennon while at the same  time personally insult folk like Ann and CL ( one even wants hibs to beat us) get a free rein and at the same time turn on any Hearts fans that dare defend said folk or the club.

The forum has gone to hell.

iIt's almost embarrassing to be a Hearts fan atm- bumming up Lennon, wanting us beat to personally insulting CL and Ann.

Support is obviously conditional for some fans.

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply
shaun.lawson
1 hour ago, Nookie Bear said:

When you reach maturity, and your Hearts credentials are set in stone, you can feel comfortable stating facts that show we are lagging behind the likes of hibs. 

1 minute ago, WeeChuck'sHeed said:

JKB.....

The poster's who bum up hibs and Lennon while at the same  time personally insult folk like Ann and CL ( one even wants hibs to beat us) get a free rein and at the same time turn on any Hearts fans that dare defend said folk or the club.

The forum has gone to hell.

iIt's almost embarrassing to be a Hearts fan atm- bumming up Lennon, wanting us beat to personally insulting CL and Ann.

Support is obviously conditional for some fans.

Memo to WeeChuck'sHeed. See above. 

Bazzas right boot
27 minutes ago, shaun.lawson said:

Precisely. And I challenge anyone to suggest Levein is better than Lennon. The latter's on another level from clapped out Craig I'm afraid.

13 minutes ago, Elmore said:

Not one club would take levein over Lennon.  Someone on another thread suggested we won't sign any more strikers. We need pace up front and we sign a 35 year old who can't play in all our away games.  It's actually becoming weird now.   

Can you see Lennon managing a national team?

Lennon was terribly at Bolton.

Lennon at hibs is doing exactly the same as Robbie done, in fact Robbie done better. Let that sink in.

the transfer window hasn't even opened  yet, never mind closed. 

2 minutes ago, WeeChuck'sHeed said:

Lennon at hibs is doing exactly the same as Robbie done, in fact Robbie done better. Let that sink in.

You saying that levein is a better manager than levein and that Lennon couldn't manage at international level?  Will we sign any more strikers? 

I was happy enough when CL got the job, I am worried now. If the summer signings don`t do it there will be plenty problems before the year is out. We are in a critical place just now and I am beat......end of season please.

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, shaun.lawson said:

Memo to WeeChuck'sHeed. See above. 

it's a Hearts forum.

People that have a go at the club, players or staff should expect some come back. 

That is the :leveinnaturalorder:

it's not Pie n bovril.

If you come on here with one sided analyses, want hibs to beat us, hint at our manager having an affair with our owner, call a legend of 20 years a loser, while at the same time giving a verbal reach around to Lennon and hibs you should expect a response from Hearts fans.

shaun.lawson
1 minute ago, WeeChuck'sHeed said:

1. Lennon's already matched Robbie's total from our first season back up - while playing better football, with 3 games still remaining, and with Rangers in the league too.

2. Yes he was awful at Bolton. Like Levein was awful at Leicester and Robbie was awful at MK Dons.

3. Yes, I can see him managing a national team. Ireland, if he wants the job at some point.

4. Lennon took a team to the CL last 16, beating Barcelona en route. Levein's best in Europe was the UEFA Cup last 40. 

Bazzas right boot
2 minutes ago, Elmore said:

You saying that levein is a better manager than levein and that Lennon couldn't manage at international level?  Will we sign any more strikers? 

I dunno and don't care.

Craig has.

yes, we'll be better than hibs next season when it's Craig's team. Lennon will be in meltdown. bookmark it.

I don't know.

shaun.lawson

If you come on here with one sided analyses, want hibs to beat us, hint at our manager having an affair with our owner, call a legend of 20 years a loser, while at the same time giving a verbal reach around to Lennon and hibs you should expect a response from Hearts fans

One person made a comment of pure buffoonery about wanting Hibs to beat us. Beyond that: I'm afraid it's not us who are being one-sided. It's you. Your blinkers, proudly adorned at all times, seem to block you being able to analyse anything - and you take offence when others do. Like some weird form of Jambo fundamentalism. 

This is a place for discussion about Hearts, and football in general. You don't seem to like that very much. You even seem threatened by it in some way. Quite bizarre tbh. 

Bazzas right boot
3 minutes ago, shaun.lawson said:

1. Lennon's already matched Robbie's total from our first season back up - while playing better football, with 3 games still remaining, and with Rangers in the league too.

2. Yes he was awful at Bolton. Like Levein was awful at Leicester and Robbie was awful at MK Dons.

3. Yes, I can see him managing a national team. Ireland, if he wants the job at some point.

4. Lennon took a team to the CL last 16, beating Barcelona en route. Levein's best in Europe was the UEFA Cup last 40. 

Lennon is 4th atm. he also got nowhere near our points in getting promoted. Robbie at this moment done better and it wasn't good enough for many.

The only reason rangers ( and hibs)were not in the league is that Hearts under Robbie pissed all over them, then Motherwell finished the job.

was CL awful at Leicester?

Time will tell.

You could argue both ways what was better.

More importantly, Lennon is a classless, women abuser who would even brush his teeth to watch his beloved Celtic. 

Using him to berat CL should result in a lifetime ban from a Hearts forum.

letsalldothebeattie
16 hours ago, rick witter said:

As the title says. 19 points behind Hibs and 22 points behind Aberdeen!!! How on earth have we allowed this to happen. We are absolutely miles behind both teams. 

Too many draws at home that should’ve been wins and a woeful away record is the reason

5 minutes ago, WeeChuck'sHeed said:

I dunno and don't care.

Craig has.

yes, we'll be better than hibs next season when it's Craig's team. Lennon will be in meltdown. bookmark it.

I don't know.

We might not be signing any more strikers and we're going to be better than Hibs next year.  Would you be happy with the strike force we currently have?  If this is our forward line, we are fecked. We need pace up front, especially away from home and we sign a player who can't play in all our away games.  It's weird 

shaun.lawson
8 minutes ago, WeeChuck'sHeed said:

See what I mean? Pure, blinkered, unthinking fundamentalism. 

WeeChuck'sHeed: "Do you believe in my God?"

Me: "Yes".

WCH: "Do you believe in my God as much as I do?"

Me: "Yes".

WCH: "Will you smite the other Gods at my command?"

Me: "I can think for myself thanks".

WCH: "I HAVE EXPOSED YOU AS AN UNBELIEVER AND INFIDEL. LIFETIME BAN FOR YOU".

Bonkers. And in any case, your God is apparently Craig Levein. My God is Hearts. :thumbsup: 

4 minutes ago, WeeChuck'sHeed said:

Lennon is 4th atm. he also got nowhere near our points in getting promoted. Robbie at this moment done better and it wasn't good enough for many.

The only reason rangers ( and hibs)were not in the league is that Hearts under Robbie pissed all over them, then Motherwell finished the job.

Time will tell.

More importantly, Lennon is a classless, women abuser who would even brush his teeth to watch his beloved Celtic. 

calling someone else classless, after a post like that ???

16 minutes ago, WeeChuck'sHeed said:

I dunno and don't care.

Craig has.

I don't know.

I remember you telling us to take note that we will Finnish above hibs this season .

Bazzas right boot
17 minutes ago, shaun.lawson said:

One person made a comment of pure buffoonery about wanting Hibs to beat us. Beyond that: I'm afraid it's not us who are being one-sided. It's you. Your blinkers, proudly adorned at all times, seem to block you being able to analyse anything - and you take offence when others do. Like some weird form of Jambo fundamentalism. 

This is a place for discussion about Hearts, and football in general. You don't seem to like that very much. You even seem threatened by it in some way. Quite bizarre tbh. 

Quite the opposite, the rangers v hibs final would prove that I am anything but a fundamentalist.

I am, however pro Hearts. shouldn't really be a surprise, I am a Hearts fan.

I wasn't the one taking offence, I do find the backing of Lennon strange.

I wouldn't want him near Hearts so see no logic in the comparison. 

if being slighty more pragmatic and long term makes me blinkered, then fair enough.

9 minutes ago, shaun.lawson said:

See what I mean? Pure, blinkered, unthinking fundamentalism. 

you're getting your wires crossed, I am not a fundamentalist, many of the posters who you side with have been Craig out since August, the very definition of what you accuse me of being.

They were also Robbie out and cathro out very early as well.

Bazzas right boot
Just now, jamboozy said:

I remember you telling us to take note that we will Finnish above hibs this season .

some you win, some you lose.

Unknown user
1 minute ago, jamboozy said:

You mean he can't tell the future?? :o

6 minutes ago, WeeChuck'sHeed said:

Time will tell.

Your last sentence is pure desperation. Comparing isn't berating and admitting Lennon is a better managers doesn't mean we like the guy. He's an arsehole.  It doesn't mean that he isn't a better manager than levein.  

Bazzas right boot
Just now, Smithee said:

I know, and having the cheek to back us over hibs! The horror. 

I did call unbeaten December, but not April ....

unbeaten June?

Bazzas right boot
Just now, Elmore said:

Your last sentence is pure desperation. Comparing isn't berating and admitting Lennon is a better managers doesn't mean we like the guy. He's an arsehole.  It doesn't mean that he isn't a better manager than levein.  

I dont think he is.

some you win, some you lose.

Please don't take it that everyone on here dislikes CL Tosh , what everyone on here wants is our team to go forward and Craig is giving out all the wrong signs that he can can achieve that.

Think to many are believing the Evening Hibs with their Lennon is Like Sir Alex chat.

Lennon won the league 3 times with Celtic which was fairly straight forward. He was far from convincing though couple of semi final defeats he is no Brendan Rodgers.

Bolton an absolute failure despite his "winning mentality" 

Hibs well he inherited a team that had won the Scottish cup and his championship win was not exactly glorious there was plenty of draws in what was frankly a poor league. 

This is season similar to Robbie Neilsons first back but potentially worse.

There is a lot of changes ahead at Hibs. The loss of Mcgeouch and McGinn people also forget McGregor, Bartley, Whittaker are all in their 30s 

3 minutes ago, WeeChuck'sHeed said:

Quite the opposite, the rangers v hibs final would prove that I am anything but a fundamentalist.

I am, however pro Hearts. shouldn't really be a surprise, I am a Hearts fan.

I wasn't the one taking offence, I do find the backing of Lennon strange.

I wouldn't want him near Hearts so see no logic in the comparison. 

if being slighty more pragmatic and long term makes me blinkered, then fair enough.

you're getting your wires crossed, I am not a fundamentalist, many of the posters who you side with have been Craig out since August, the very definition of what you accuse me of being.

They were also Robbie out and cathro out very early as well.

There is no logic in comparing them as managers because you wouldn't want him near Hearts?  So for that reason we can't point out that levein isn't getting it right as much as Lennon? That is utter brilliant. 

5 minutes ago, WeeChuck'sHeed said:

I dont think he is.

The facts are saying otherwise. In club management, what has levein done to prove this isn't the case?  Nothing!  

14 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Mystic Chuck, :laugh: got a ring to it.

no offence Chuck, just a bit fun.

Nookie Bear
10 minutes ago, Rents said:

Think to many are believing the Evening Hibs with their Lennon is Like Sir Alex chat.

Lennon won the league 3 times with Celtic which was fairly straight forward. He was far from convincing though couple of semi final defeats he is no Brendan Rodgers.

Hibs well he inherited a team that had won the Scottish cup and his championship win was not exactly glorious there was plenty of draws in what was frankly a poor league. 

There is a lot of changes ahead at Hibs. The loss of Mcgeouch and McGinn people also forget McGregor, Bartley, Whittaker are all in their 30s 

I get this. I can grudgingly accept they are better than us right now - the table does not lie at this stage of the season - but a change of manager, a couple of poor signings, or a couple of injuries to key players can change that situation very quickly. 

Likewise, some decent signings for us and key players avoiding injury will push us forward. Whether it needs a change of manager is a different question. 

15 minutes ago, Rents said:

people also forget McGregor, Bartley, Whittaker are all in their 30s 

Don’t highlight this too much.  Levein might try to sign them. 

13 minutes ago, Rents said:

First it was Hibs are crap, over rated, "we will catch them", fortress Tynecastle  type stuff and now it's this. 

He got them promoted and now they are challenging  strongly for 2nd place in the league. But that doesn't matter cos Lennon is no SAF, the Championship was weak , their team is in melt down and best of all , they got SO many players over 30 (Berra, Hughes, Naismith , Mclean , Cowie anyone ?)

Having watched the last Hibs v Celtic game you have to say it was a cracking match played  at a great pace. Basically everything that is  lacking at  Tynecastle right now but some folk simply are in denial about it. 

shaun.lawson
5 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

First it was Hibs are crap, over rated, "we will catch them", fortress Tynecastle  type stuff and now it's this. 

He got them promoted and now they are challenging  strongly for 2nd place in the league. But that doesn't matter cos Lennon is no SAF, the Championship was weak , their team is in melt down and best of all , they got SO many players over 30 (Berra, Hughes, Naismith , Mclean , Cowie anyone ?)

Having watched the last Hibs v Celtic game you have to say it was a cracking match played  at a great pace. Basically everything that is  lacking at  Tynecastle right now but some folk simply are in denial about it. 

S̶i̶c̶k̶e̶n̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶a̶r̶s̶e̶ ̶l̶i̶c̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶v̶e̶r̶b̶a̶l̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶c̶h̶a̶r̶o̶u̶n̶d̶ ̶l̶i̶f̶e̶ ̶b̶a̶n̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶s̶h̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶a̶s̶h̶a̶m̶e̶d̶ ̶  

Factually accurate post imo. :thumbsup: 

1 minute ago, shaun.lawson said:

S̶i̶c̶k̶e̶n̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶a̶r̶s̶e̶ ̶l̶i̶c̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶v̶e̶r̶b̶a̶l̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶c̶h̶a̶r̶o̶u̶n̶d̶ ̶l̶i̶f̶e̶ ̶b̶a̶n̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶s̶h̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶a̶s̶h̶a̶m̶e̶d̶ ̶  

Factually accurate post imo. :thumbsup: 

I wish i wasn't posting it. 

Tired of the denial and deflection on here. If CL doesn't deliver next season he can go and take his hapless bunch of coaches with him.  

11 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

Do you ever wonder why such a great manager ended up at championship Hibs? 

I am confident Lennon and Hibs will get found out due to my above reasons.

As I have said previously time will tell.

Just now, Rents said:

Your "reasons" don't make any sense.  Losing players isn't getting found out (but let's say he'd signed 50 plus players and spunked the clubs fortunes away then  I might be tempted to agree with you). You say time will tell but actually  you haven't waited - you've utterly dismissed Lennnon and their current achievements already. 

Tommy Brown
17 hours ago, Morgan said:

Agree.

Maybe more ST’s sold for next season but, a bigger support?

Nah. Never.

We may always claim to have the bigger support, Mogs. But if that support stops attending it's a moot point.

We have constant threads about attendance figures. The happy clappers would give out  "who gives a f#@k?"

when the ST holders stop attending ( as now) it's a major concern.

Levein needs a distinct warning, his football philosophy is eye bleedingly chronic to watch. Change or gtf.

Famous 1874
10 hours ago, Johnny Sandiego said:

Aye its a major concern this £40m odd debt and heading towards admin. Not sure if we will be at Tynie next season either and the influx of Lithuianian trialists is a major concern.......

If only we could find someone who could find someone to step in and pay the CVA, steady the ship, revamp the youth development, build a new stand and get us on a good finacial footing where we can progress again. 

I agree, the way the club is being run is a joke.

Hibs are on the up, we are regressing massively especially when you look at the teams were a few seasons ago. Rumoured to be less than 9000 season tickets renewed which says it all and the continuous arguments about Levein- with the planned protests. The whole management structure and ‘football department’ really needs a change. 

6 minutes ago, Rents said:

As far as I can see YOU are the only person mentioning Lennon being a 'great manager' and what I will say about the dickhead is he's better at his job than ours and his choice of player and being able to adapt or change things during a match also has him ahead on that score, almost all Scottish managers that do no bad eventually have their best players move elsewhere which normally coincides with a change in fortune so he's undoubtedly going to be "found out" but our man got found out ages ago and I ain't seen him do a thing to change it for the better!! 

6 minutes ago, Shedro said:

As far as I can see YOU are the only person mentioning Lennon being a 'great manager' and what I will say about the dickhead is he's better at his job than ours and his choice of player and being able to adapt or change things during a match also has him ahead on that score, almost all Scottish managers that do no bad eventually have their best players move elsewhere which normally coincides with a change in fortune so he's undoubtedly going to be "found out" but our man got found out ages ago and I ain't seen him do a thing to change it for the better!! 

Folk are actually drooling over his achievements.

We(hearts) done the very same thing except it looks to me as we will finish higher.

We never kicked on after that due to squad and managerial changes which happen in football it will be interesting to see if the Leith globetrotters can do the same a lot of people on this thread have it down as a given.

Anyway bit tired of defending Hearts over Hibs. 

Hopefully we are better next season the away record needs to be sorted and we will be in a much better place.

5 minutes ago, Rents said:

We(hearts) done the very same thing except it looks to me as we will finish higher.

We never kicked on after that due to squad and managerial changes which happen in football it will be interesting to see if the Leith globetrotters can do the same a lot of people on this thread have it down as a given.

Hopefully we are better next season the away record needs to be sorted and we will be in a much better place.

All you’ve done the whole thread is guess guess and make up stuff to cling onto some kind of hope.  Why not focus energy into how we can improve instead of clinging on to why you hope and guess they well regress? 

4 minutes ago, Rents said:

Nothing to do with defending him it's merely pointing out that you can't/won't admit that if you cast aside the rodent as a person and just compare how he's fared in management compared to our very own long-term overlord then it's obvious who is the failure in this call. 

Fozzyonthefence
34 minutes ago, Rents said:

We finished 3rd in our first season back in a much weaker league than now, the weakest SPL ever assembled other than the one before it (no Hibs or Rangers as opposed to no Hearts, Hibs or Rangers) with less points than Hibs will get this season. Hibs still have a great chance of finishing 2nd but even if they finish 4th they will still have performanced better than we did by getting more points against better teams. Without the maroon blinkers on it’s really impossible to deny. 

Fwiw I doubt very much that Hibs will be as good next season but I’m more concerned that we improve significantly.

25 minutes ago, Juanjo15 said:

All you’ve done the whole thread is guess guess and make up stuff to cling onto some kind of hope.  Why not focus energy into how we can improve instead of clinging on to why you hope and guess they well regress? 

I take it you missed my earlier post where I said I was not happy with our performances. 

Agreed on your focusing on us and I am am also happy to give CL time until December to see how it goes.

I am certainly not worried that Hibs will dominate us for years as that is also guesswork.

It might be because in my lifetime of following Hearts they have rarely finished above us.

It should have been ten
4 hours ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Ryan McGowan disagrees with you. What is it with the truth that so many of our fans find hard to accept??  They would rather hang on to the coat tails of a failing club legend who is well out of his depth than see the necessary changes to make us a force again.

That was my point tbh

It should have been ten
4 hours ago, Shedro said:

But he's got a valid point. 

Absolutely why I posted it. Sickening how far ahead they are these days.

I notice that Graham Spiers article in the Times basically stating Hibs have clouds on the horizon glad to see other people agree with my thoughts.

11 hours ago, rick witter said:

Love your obvious passion mate. I seem negative at times but all I want is the best for us all. Your right we are where we are I just think with a change now we would be far better off 

:thumbsup:

Bridge of Djoum
2 hours ago, jamboozy said:

Niemi was Finnish. 

Nothing wrong in predicting we'd finish above Hibs, I think many on here predicted that. WCH was not alone.

Fozzyonthefence
7 minutes ago, New York Fleapit said:

Niemi was Finnish. 

Nothing wrong in predicting we'd finish above Hibs, I think many on here predicted that. WCH was not alone.

Just shows we have many clueless fans then.

Also note that Hibs are a loss making club living beyond their means for this glorious 4th place finish. 

All swept under the carpet by the hobos who are now claiming a level playing field.

Archived