V Ro-manov looks after local football team

Stefan Pie

Nucky Thompson
as a shareholder/season ticket holder al post where i want. take the romanov blinkers off and look at the state of affairs at our club.
You don't need to hijack every thread with the same old pish.

Guest jambomickey
You don't need to hijack every thread with the same old pish.

a know by reading your bits mate that your a passionate jambo! so am i, we may differ on our opinions but we both want the same thing and that's a successful heart of midlothian fc. i just don't believe romanov or his ways are the right way forward.

CornhillHearts

If any of the guys on here whom know anyone who played or played themselves with the Duddy team would be good enough to phone Gordon Dallas tomorrow night on Talk 107 it would be appreciated.

So your not married then I take it.

I am indeed married but am still not told what to spend my money on.

Stewart MacD
Is this thread a joke or for real. Never heard anything about this.

I admit to having had my doubts when I read "a fully professional FBK Kaunas team".

If any of the guys on here whom know anyone who played or played themselves with the Duddy team would be good enough to phone Gordon Dallas tomorrow night on Talk 107 it would be appreciated.

Why? To big up Vlad? Doesn't deserve it.

Now's the time to apply the pressure to the club to follow through on the January statement, not say "well sure we're all a bit miffed about not having a manager now pre-season has kicked off but look what Vlad did for a bunch of guys last week, what a hero".

If someone kicked you in the nuts and then gave a pound to charity you wouldn't pat him on the back for a job well done so I see no difference here.

i dont suppose anyone has contact details for Duddingston Athletic? I need to get in touch with them and cant find much online.

Please feel free to private message them to me if you do - thanks!!

romanov does these wee things to draw peoples attention away from his bad points! he was never away from tynecastle when he wanted the shares or we were winning. gtf ya paranoid control freak.

I read another of your posts earlier and it looked to be written in what I can only describe as broken english, now your using slang like "gtf" and "ya"

What's the story with that ???? :confused::hobofish:

john brownlee
The strange thing is, everyone who has been over to meet him, and has sat down and spoken to him, comes back saying positive things, there has been no one ( that i am aware of) who has been to meet him , who has came back and said one bad thing about the guy.:confused::confused::confused:

What's even stranger is there are a few people on here that have never meet the man but can come out will allsorts of bad quotes comments character assassination and even say what ex employees have said when in fact the quotes never existed. Envy is a sad state of mind, a bit like the warm champagne the journo got at the last scotland trip..

sad [filter edit]

My mates mates mate just sent me an e-mail saying ro-manov has been very kind in looking after his football team. Basically, his e-mail said

"Basically, one of the boys that plays for the Sunday team I manage is on the Hearts youth development committee and as such has struck up a friendship with Vladimir. As a result of this he was able to arrange for my team to go over to Kaunas for a game against a Kaunas team. The rest is the stuff of dreams! We ended up playing a full professional FBK Kaunas team with 5 first team players that had played champions league and won the Lithuanian cup the previous year, the rest were reserves and under 21’s. We got beat 8-1 which was a very respectable score and the Kaunas manager could not believe we were amateurs that didn’t train we played that well!! Romanov was an absolute legend from start of the weekend to finish, he took me and my captain for ballroom dancing lessons!!! And then to lunch before the game and the game itself was an experience playing in the stadium we were at last year for the Scotland game, they had the tannoy announcer announcing the teams, our own phyiso, multi ball ball boys, fifa referees and linesman, team coach to the game and they even got our badge put onto the electronic scoreboard. He took the whole team out for dinner and drinks after the game and we didn’t spend a penny until he left at 10ish. Even then he left us with his2 bodyguards to look after us!!! I even took the chance to ask him to sponsor us and he at first asked us what budget we would be looking for ?100,000 or ?200,000!!! When I said all we needed was a grand for new strips and league fees he seemed surprised and offered us the opportunity to loan a couple of Kaunas players for the season!!! He also offered us the chance to train with Hearts, Kaunas or his Belarus team whenever we wanted and said I could spend time with his Kaunas coaches to learn football management!!! He also wants to arrange a return game at Tynecastle for us in January and says he wants us to come back next year for a longer time and he will pay for flights and accommodation!!! No matter what you think of him the guy is a genuine legend in my eyes now!"

What a guy - I've got the photos but don't know how to load them

the guy in your team is MOD EDIT who thinks vlad is the greatest since sliced bread and as for duddingston when playing for the ferryboat am pretty sure we ****ed them 9 1 an thats way half a dzen players still peshed fae the night afore ,any team could melt them an if you want a friendly to prove it just word bacck as always on

Archived