Protest at Riccarton.

scott_jambo

scott_jambo

What repercussions? It's all words. If you were able to describe the possible repercussions' date=' it might make sense.

You've come on here looking for (someone else to join you in) a protest and you don't even have your facts right re the managers you listed.

If 9000+ people have already expressed a wish, willingly or reluctantly, to watch the team next season, what is it you want to do that would hurt whoever you want to hurt (Romanov?) and would gain sufficient support?[/quote']

Thats your opinion. Which i believe is wrong. :)

Gigolo-Aunt
I hear you, but i am not looking to self publicise myself into that kind of role. No offence intended but **** meetings and committees. If Malofeev is in charge, we head down to Riccarton and let him know we aren't happy.

I am not trying to organise a coup de tat against the regime.

But we need some sort of resistance. The angry mob type was the look i was going for!

Perhaps not well thought through, but maybe effective!

So your angry mob heads to Riccarton with banners, bunting and shout at mad Eddie and all who will hear.

Now, on the chance that Eddie IS there, Hearts officials may do one of the following.

1. Phone the police.

2. Askyou to come in for a chat.

If number 1 happenns, you may need a lawyer.

If number 2 happens, you may need more ammunition than "we dont like Eddie"

Not taking the ****, trying to help.

Gigolo-Aunt
You may disagree with me, but please stop trying to make me look thick

Thats not nice, Im trying to help.

:sad:

scott_jambo
So your angry mob heads to Riccarton with banners, bunting and shout at mad Eddie and all who will hear.

Now, on the chance that Eddie IS there, Hearts officials may do one of the following.

1. Phone the police.

2. Askyou to come in for a chat.

If number 1 happenns, you may need a lawyer.

If number 2 happens, you may need more ammunition than "we dont like Eddie"

Not taking the ****, trying to help.

Ok it was a bad idea. Emotion overuled legislative demands this morning. Il try in future to detach myself from the club more, it seems to work for most people these days.

imo protests will only work if it effects VR directly.... no point in hassling the players... if eddie does come back them yeh up set him, cos he is a ******.

Things that would effect VR directly... any thing to do with his pie in the sky bank, Webber Shandwick (they do work for him), picketing offices so hearts workers cant get in to do their jobs... something that will need him to take direct action.

Shouting at the side of a training pitch would just be ignored as their is no action needed to carry on.... just like the booing at games, shouting at managers and players after the game, their all things that Vlad can ignore.

Gigolo-Aunt
Ok it was a bad idea. Emotion overuled legislative demands this morning. Il try in future to detach myself from the club more, it seems to work for most people these days.

Emotion is a great thing.

:)

scott_jambo
Emotion is a great thing.

Bit vague there.

Disenchantment isn't a good thing.

Thats your opinion. Which i believe is wrong. :)

What's my opinion? I was asking questions.

Going to Riccarton would be an inconvenience at best. Firstly you may be deemed to be trespassing and secondly there is an indoor pitch that would allow training to continue up to a point.

But what is it you want to achieve?

-That we hold a poll to decide the manager

-That we will tell the owner he could own the club but must have no say in how his money is to be spent or how much

-That only the manager is allowed to pick the team, The manager could have his own favourites as well as the owner (have you forgotten SF continually picking Clum?).

Gigolo-Aunt
Bit vague there.

Disenchantment isn't a good thing.

Depends on what you are disenchanted from.

scott_jambo

What's my opinion? I was asking questions.

Going to Riccarton would be an inconvenience at best. Firstly you may be deemed to be trespassing and secondly there is an indoor pitch that would allow training to continue up to a point.

But what is it you want to achieve?

-That we hold a poll to decide the manager

-That we will tell the owner he could own the club but must have no say in how his money is to be spent or how much

-That only the manager is allowed to pick the team' date=' The manager could have his own favourites as well as the owner (have you forgotten SF continually picking Clum?).[/quote']

Your right.

What should we do?

Its not a bad idea as long as its not some sort of angry mob protest you are after.

With Vlad being Russian he no doubt feels that the worst thing people can do is disrespect or dishonour someone else.

If Hearts fans could organise a serious of peaceful and respectful protests with the full knowledge of the media we could be in and out in 5 minutes with the job done before the old bill turn up.

Pictures of Hearts fans protesting with banners and placards outside Ukio or Riccarton would get his notice, and lets face it, the media would be like a dog with two cocks at the very thought.

scott_jambo
Its not a bad idea as long as its not some sort of angry mob protest you are after.

With Vlad being Russian he no doubt feels that the worst thing people can do is disrespect or dishonour someone else.

If Hearts fans could organise a serious of peaceful and respectful protests with the full knowledge of the media we could be in and out in 5 minutes with the job done before the old bill turn up.

Pictures of Hearts fans protesting with banners and placards outside Ukio or Riccarton would get his notice, and lets face it, the media would be like a dog with two cocks at the very thought.

We could handcuff Prancer to Ukio and call the evening news. :P

Now that's an idea.

davemclaren
imo protests will only work if it effects VR directly.... no point in hassling the players... if eddie does come back them yeh up set him, cos he is a ******.

Things that would effect VR directly... any thing to do with his pie in the sky bank, Webber Shandwick (they do work for him), picketing offices so hearts workers cant get in to do their jobs... something that will need him to take direct action.

Shouting at the side of a training pitch would just be ignored as their is no action needed to carry on.... just like the booing at games, shouting at managers and players after the game, their all things that Vlad can ignore.

I don't think picketing Weber Shandwick would affect him. They are only his PR company. Preventing workers going to their jobs is illegal and you would get arrested.

I agree that a protest outside his bank, if it ever opened, may have some effect but to be honest I doubt he would care much. :confused:

Hand cuff him to malofeev... could see the rushki eating off his own arm to get away.

Your right.

What should we do?

If I wanted to protest I'm sure I could think something up but as I don't, there is no need.

Again, I ask: what is it you want to achieve?

What repercussions will there be?

If you can't answer these questions it will confirm your post was hollow,ill-thought out and pointless.

I don't think picketing Weber Shandwick would affect him. They are only his PR company. Preventing workers going to their jobs is illegal and you would get arrested.

I agree that a protest outside his bank, if it ever opened, may have some effect but to be honest I doubt he would care much. :confused:

true but action that means Vlad has to get of his erse and do something is the only way I can see him doing any thing, to be fair he has shown total disrespect in terms of actually trying to change the wrongs of the club.

I didnt say picket weber shandwick but they're happy to promote the fact they work for vlad... something I find disgusting.

jambos are go!
You'l find it is hard to portray the idea of facetious-ness (is that a word) over an internet messageboard when context and tone are less evident than when you speak on a one to one basis.

Perhaps for the benefit of the members of this board you could put your point across with more clarity so that we are clear as to what point you are trying to put across.

Dear or Dearer. You still dont get it. Phone a friend.

ToadKiller Dog

If Malofeev is to pop up again (i doubt it) its more likely to be in the german training camp rather than riccarton ,If you are chucking in free flights i am willing to go there to protest.

scott_jambo

If I wanted to protest I'm sure I could think something up but as I don't' date=' there is no need.

Again, I ask: what is it you want to achieve?

What repercussions will there be?

If you can't answer these questions it will confirm your post was [b']hollow,ill-thought out and pointless.[/b]

Why so attacking?

Walter Kidd suggested this, but seemed to have gone down like a lead balloon.

If we have evidence that Eduard Malofeev is taking pre season training at Riccarton, who would like to go along and make there feelings known.

I for one would. The Italian fans cause riots at there training grounds if there team loses a game or two, surely its time we had a relatively peaceful protest to let our feelings be known.

Also to let Vlad know that there will be repercussions if he continues to take the pi** out of us.

i would have thought that lead balloons go down quite easily :rolleyes:

MacDonald Jardine
You may disagree with me, but please stop trying to make me look thick (maybe im doing that myself who knows!)

Read my first post on the thread, it is not to protest against an article. If malofeev turns up at Riccarton, is that protesting the article.

Your very cynical.

And if Vlad sacks all the players and gets East Stirling's squad in their place or decides to play under 14s in the SPL I think we should protest.

Can we not at least wait until it happens?

Dirk Diggler

No.

Kickback rules determine that you start a thread suggesting people protest as soon as the Daily Star prints a story that you may not want to hear.

I was tempted myself a few months back when I read Billy Brown was set to be appointed.

:cool:

barcelona, real madrid, croatia zagreb, :rolleyes:

Yes they listened to the fans and changed the name back to Dinamo Zagreb. That was years ago.

Rudolf's Mate
And if Vlad sacks all the players and gets East Stirling's squad in their place or decides to play under 14s in the SPL I think we should protest.

Yeah lets wait till that happens before doing anything about it :wacko:

IMHO if nothing is done now then nothing will ever be done. There is always someone with a reason why not. I agree that something should have been done a long, long time ago but it wasn't. Nobody knows what will come of our actions however it is better than doing something rather than nothing and regretting it another 6 months down the line!

Seymour M Hersh
Ok i retract the word consultation, it was an inaccurate word to use.

Can we return to the point that if Malofeev returns, we are ready to take active action.

Perhaps you should refrain from spouting rubbish then maybe people will take your posts more seriously.:hobofish::107years:

scots civil war

hershy,why dont you stop your pathetic flippant, garbage for once and offer constructive critiscism,pointers or even your own point of view

at least some posters on this truly depressing forum,currently,are wearing their hearts on their sleeves

UNLIKE SOME ****ING FENCESITTERS ON HERE

THE CLUB IS A ****ING SHAMBLES,AND YET YOU STILL SUPPORT HIM BY BUYING SEASON TICKETS

YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES

Seymour M Hersh
hershy,why dont you stop your pathetic flippant, garbage for once and offer constructive critiscism,pointers or even your own point of view

at least some posters on this truly depressing forum,currently,are wearing their hearts on their sleeves

UNLIKE SOME ****ING FENCESITTERS ON HERE

THE CLUB IS A ****ING SHAMBLES,AND YET YOU STILL SUPPORT HIM BY BUYING SEASON TICKETS

YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES

Take a running **** at yourself.

MacDonald Jardine
Yeah lets wait till that happens before doing anything about it :wacko:

IMHO if nothing is done now then nothing will ever be done. There is always someone with a reason why not. I agree that something should have been done a long, long time ago but it wasn't. Nobody knows what will come of our actions however it is better than doing something rather than nothing and regretting it another 6 months down the line!

Okay so we do something.

About what?

Something that a tabloid newspaper has suggested might happen?

scott_jambo
Perhaps you should refrain from spouting rubbish then maybe people will take your posts more seriously.:hobofish::107years:

What is it with this website, even if you believe my point was rubbish, whats with the Hibs fan smilies?

Do you believe im a Hibs fan, and if not then why are you calling fellow concerned Jambo's on a Hearts messageboard Hibbies?

Im worried about Heart of Midlothian. are you??? :hobofish::107years::hobofish::107years::hobofish::107years::hobofish::107years:

scott_jambo

More personal abuse on another member.

Have a word or get a grip.

Seymour M Hersh
What is it with this website, even if you believe my point was rubbish, whats with the Hibs fan smilies?

Do you believe im a Hibs fan, and if not then why are you calling fellow concerned Jambo's on a Hearts messageboard Hibbies?

Im worried about Heart of Midlothian. are you??? :hobofish::107years::hobofish::107years::hobofish::107years::hobofish::107years:

Your comment about clubs consulting with fans prior to making major decisions was garbage. You admitted as much then tried to deflect to another subject. If your not a hobo fair enough but it read like a lot of ****** that they've been spouting on here.

scott_jambo
Your comment about clubs consulting with fans prior to making major decisions was garbage. You admitted as much then tried to deflect to another subject. If your not a hobo fair enough but it read like a lot of ****** that they've been spouting on here.

Would you agree that out of clubs in England and Scotland, Hearts take the opinions of fans less into account when making important decisions than other clubs.

Man City perhaps an exception.

But i bet Sir Alex would of been sacked by Glazier during the first take over if it wasn't for fan pressure.

I also believe Rafa Benitez would be gone a long time ago if it wasn't for the Liverpool fan's strong voices.

If Romanov ran either of these clubs, i have a hunch he would of sacked both managers.

well thats 2 clubs out of how many in the world................................

dinnae remember Man city consulting the fans before giving sven the heave ho, nor Chelsea letting Jose go...................

2-2. :sad:

naive in the extreme to think fans are consulted about their teams choice of mananger (even where the socios own the club like Barca, its the big players like the directors, who are also socios, who make the decisions) :107years:

Rudolf's Mate
Okay so we do something.

About what?

Something that a tabloid newspaper has suggested might happen?

I think the fans were talking about action and so on way, way before some trumped up tabloid printed any suggestions.

And about what? Are you seriously asking what people are wanting to take action over???

As I have said before. Fair play to those who have renewed and I totally respect those who have been ST holders for years and years however are making a point. Every single one of you are entitled to do what they want with their hard earned dosh, but this is our club. Just because some ego maniac wants to play subuteo with our team doesn't mean we have to sit and take it.

Over the past 18 months I've gone from thinking people are over reacting to something maybe needs to be voiced, to something needs to be done, no if's or but's about it.

scott_jambo
well thats 2 clubs out of how many in the world................................

dinnae remember Man city consulting the fans before giving sven the heave ho, nor Chelsea letting Jose go...................

2-2. :sad:

naive in the extreme to think fans are consulted about their teams choice of mananger (even where the socios own the club like Barca, its the big players like the directors, who are also socios, who make the decisions) :107years:

check post 25.

Hearts are being run differently from most other clubs on these shores and beyond.

One of the main problems is communication with the fans and making decisions in direct opposition to what the fans want.

Can we at least agree on this?? :107years::107years::107years::107years::107years::107years::107years:

scots civil war

.....................disgusting ,pathetic ,imbecilic behaviour,should be banned etcetc

Nookie Bear

Assuming the non-renewers feel so strongly about the way this club is being run then can I also assume they will be protesting outside Tynie at every home game, no?

Or is Jeff Stelling too appealing?

You'll change nothing from your sofas so either you turn up and watch the team (and make your feelings known inside the ground if you want) or you turn up and protest outside the ground, canvass opinion and organise action without actually going in or paying.

scott_jambo
Assuming the non-renewers feel so strongly about the way this club is being run then can I also assume they will be protesting outside Tynie at every home game, no?

Or is Jeff Stelling too appealing?

You'll change nothing from your sofas so either you turn up and watch the team (and make your feelings known inside the ground if you want) or you turn up and protest outside the ground, canvass opinion and organise action without actually going in or paying.

LOL, you think people will turn up to Tynecastle but not go to the game.

Do you believe that everyone that has renewed is thus happy with the way the club is run?

Seymour M Hersh
.....................disgusting ,pathetic ,imbecilic behaviour,should be banned etcetc

I take it your referring to yourself after your unwarranted attack. Get over it.

Seymour M Hersh
Would you agree that out of clubs in England and Scotland, Hearts take the opinions of fans less into account when making important decisions than other clubs.

Man City perhaps an exception.

But i bet Sir Alex would of been sacked by Glazier during the first take over if it wasn't for fan pressure.

I also believe Rafa Benitez would be gone a long time ago if it wasn't for the Liverpool fan's strong voices.

If Romanov ran either of these clubs, i have a hunch he would of sacked both managers.

No I would not agree with you. Clubs do not now and never have canvassed fans on major hiring decisions. Where do you get this fantasy from? Your hypotheticals about Rafa and demento are just that hypothetical and your view. For what it's worth (not much I know) my opinion is that neither the Glazers or Hicks & Gillett would ever have been silly enough to sack either man. Ad your reasoning reverts me to my previous suggestion that I think you are a :hobofish: on the wind up.

Did Petrie get in touch with all the hobos to ask whether they should hire their last three bawbags?

scott_jambo
No I would not agree with you. Clubs do not now and never have canvassed fans on major hiring decisions. Where do you get this fantasy from? Your hypotheticals about Rafa and demento are just that hypothetical and your view. For what it's worth (not much I know) my opinion is that neither the Glazers or Hicks & Gillett would ever have been silly enough to sack either man. Ad your reasoning reverts me to my previous suggestion that I think you are a :hobofish: on the wind up.

Did Petrie get in touch with all the hobos to ask whether they should hire their last three bawbags?

If i was a Hibs fan then i would be chuffed with Romanov.

The fact that you use an internet messageboard to abuse Jambo's is ridiculous. Climb back into your box.

scott_jambo

The answer to your question is No, but then that was never my point.

Archived