Protest at Riccarton.

scott_jambo

scott_jambo

Walter Kidd suggested this, but seemed to have gone down like a lead balloon.

If we have evidence that Eduard Malofeev is taking pre season training at Riccarton, who would like to go along and make there feelings known.

I for one would. The Italian fans cause riots at there training grounds if there team loses a game or two, surely its time we had a relatively peaceful protest to let our feelings be known.

Also to let Vlad know that there will be repercussions if he continues to take the pi** out of us.

Nucky Thompson

FFS. The Express publish a pish story without quotes and this place goes into a frenzy:cool: The guy from the Express is probably laughing his ****** off as we speak:rolleyes:

Trust me mate something needs done as we are ****ed

however our pre season is gonna be rubbish as it is with no managers we just need to let them get on with it and give them no more distractions:sad:

scott_jambo
FFS. The Express publish a pish story without quotes and this place goes into a frenzy:cool: The guy from the Express is probably laughing his ****** off as we speak:rolleyes:

Even Jamborossi79 has dissapeared, you are the last of the flock.

I did state "if there is evidence..." - learn to read.

200milesfromgorgie

yeah but if there's a spelling error on the official site this place goes into a frenzy.

scott_jambo
Trust me mate something needs done as we are ****ed

however our pre season is gonna be rubbish as it is with no managers we just need to let them get on with it and give them no more distractions:sad:

tacit consent is the same as approval to me.

We have a weaker squad already, with a good chance Berra and Driver may be off soon. Add this in with a Malofeev pre season and what do you think that means in terms of league position. Scary to think about isnt it.

We need a manager! copyright Jamborobbo.

I am so angry right now with all the goings on at Tynie.

Malofeev is going to seal the fact we are getting relegated

Hearts Heritage

Good get to play some different teams next season.

If we have evidence that Eduard Malofeev is taking pre season training at Riccarton, who would like to go along and make there feelings known.

I for one would. The Italian fans cause riots at there training grounds if there team loses a game or two, surely its time we had a relatively peaceful protest to let our feelings be known.

Also to let Vlad know that there will be repercussions if he continues to take the pi** out of us.

The thing is though, that there is absolutely no evidence of this at the moment. I've been one of Romanov's biggest critics for quite some time Scott, but the story in the Express is an absolute lot of unsubstantiated speculative pish on the part of the journalist, probably lifted from this article on Hearts-Mad written a month ago..

http://www.hearts-mad.co.uk/news/loadnews.asp?cid=TMNW&id=393592

IF the story is true (and I'm not convinced it is) then something has to be done to get it through Romanov's thick fecking skull that this man should not be anywhere near the club and that things have got to change.

Whether that's protesting at Riccarton or Ukio's offices in Castle Street. Or both.

scott_jambo
I am so angry right now with all the goings on at Tynie.

The fact that

Billy Davies

Icelandic boy

Both state they want the job, and;

Jim Jefferies would 99% take the job is what frustrates and angers me. These 3 managers would dispell any thought of relegation. It seems too easy.

vaders uncle

I for one would be very upset if Malofeev (looks like Barney Rubble from the Flinstones) comes anywhere near our wonderful team. He is an accident just waiting to happen.

The protest at the training ground is a good idea in my opinion as it would be noticed by Mr Romanov (hopefully). I do not feel that he is blind to all the rubbish that is going on and I hope he does feel some of the pain that we are suffering.

I am looking forward to the oncoming season and hope that it will be a good start against Murderwell...HHGH:dribble:

tacit consent is the same as approval to me.

We have a weaker squad already, with a good chance Berra and Driver may be off soon. Add this in with a Malofeev pre season and what do you think that means in terms of league position. Scary to think about isnt it.

We need a manager! copyright Jamborobbo.

i find the thought of malofeev being back more disturbing than vlad selling what little quality we have. must admit i dont pay too much attention to what the monkeys write in the paper. until i see it for myself i will just hope our bad "manager situation" hasn't taken a brutal turn for the worse.

oh yeah where is jamborossi? not had the pleasure of reading his pro vlad spin on things

scott_jambo
incredibly up for this,

get a time and date sorted.

Impossible, because it hopefully wont be true. But here on kickback, i need to know that this will be the trigger for us to be ready and willing to assemble if Malofeev returns. The club needs to know that Hearts fans are willing an able to assemble if this happens.

We are not powerless, we are not. we have almost as much power as Romanov, we just are not using it.

oh yeah where is jamborossi? not had the pleasure of reading his pro vlad spin on things

He took Mcghee's 8 day trip to Vilnius and is currently cleaning Vlad's bog seat.

letsalllaughathobos
incredibly up for this,

get a time and date sorted.

so am i lets do it.

scott_jambo

I seem to remember Buffalo Bill's final deadline was June 30th for a manager. So if Malofeev does return for pre season, then hopefully many other people's deadline would be the 30th of June too.

jambos are go!
]Even Jamborossi79 has dissapeared' date=' you are the last of the flock.[/b']

I did state "if there is evidence..." - learn to read.

Well I'm another who cant wait to 'flock' back to Tynecastle. I think there maybe more than 10,000 of us now. We're getting to the stage were the remaining boycotterers are all regular posters on here.

scott_jambo
Well I'm another who cant wait to 'flock' back to Tynecastle. I think there maybe more than 10,000 of us now. We're getting to the stage were the remaining boycotterers are all regular posters on here.

I don't know where to start, i have no idea why you want to be a wind up merchant but you've succeeded so here it goes.

flock was in relation to Vladsheep, who cannot see when Romanov makes decisions without the consultation or thought of fans, sometimes in direct opposition of fans. The now almost extinct Vladsheep could not see when HMFC was being harmed by these decisions.

I do not for one second believe in boycotting any Hearts match. We should sell out every week and become pro active in voicing our concerns not passive regressive. Doing the shopping on a Saturday afternoon doesnt appeal to anyone.

Letting your feelings known at Riccarton has nothing to do with the attendance of Tynecastle, i would say turning up to see how the players train makes me a more active Hearts supporter than you. So therefore i am a better fan than you. :rolleyes:

Nucky Thompson
makes decisions without the consultation or thought of fans
Show me any club that does this.

Is the only reason that you can't wait for the season to start still because you've got 'a good seat'?

scott_jambo
Show me any club that does this.

Nearly all clubs in the SPL/championship/league 1/league 2 take the feelings of fans into account as they do not want season ticket sales to drop which would mean less income for the club.

You cant see this?

want me to start off?

Brentford

Sheffield United

West bromwich Albion

Sunderland

Bristol City

Plymouth Argyle

Leyton Orient

Hull

Falkirk

Thats just off the top of my head.

scott_jambo
Nearly all clubs in the SPL/championship/league 1/league 2 take the feelings of fans into account as they do not want season ticket sales to drop which would mean less income for the club.

You cant see this?

want me to start off?

Brentford

Sheffield United

West bromwich Albion

Sunderland

Bristol City

Plymouth Argyle

Leyton Orient

Hull

Falkirk

Sunderland should sack Keane and employ Malofeev though? The fans can get stuffed etc etc...

Wont happen will it?

So why accept it at Hearts.

Nucky Thompson

Tit.

We all know he's a tit mate:) I wouldn't get worked up about an Newspaper article with no quotes. Banderson is probably reading JKB just now and is getting ready to go with the same story:cool:

Nucky Thompson

You cant see this?

want me to start off?

Brentford

Sheffield United

West bromwich Albion

Sunderland

Bristol City

Plymouth Argyle

Leyton Orient

Hull

Falkirk

So all those teams consult their fans before making major decisions like hiring a manager?

The fact that

Billy Davies

Icelandic boy

Jim Jefferies would 99% take the job is what frustrates and angers me. These 3 managers would dispell any thought of relegation. It seems too easy.

When did Billy Davies say he WANTED the job - he said he'd be interested but would not apply. If he WANTED the job he would apply.

Icelandic Boy has been shouting the wrong things from the rooftops and did not use a megaphone this time.

JJ has been touted on here many times and the fans seem split on whether it would be a good choice.

As for protesting at Riccarton, there are many fans who go there to watch and take young kids to see their heroes train. Do you want this stopped because you fancy a protest? That's what would happen.

scott_jambo
So all those teams consult their fans before making major decisions like hiring a manager?

Ok i retract the word consultation, it was an inaccurate word to use.

Can we return to the point that if Malofeev returns, we are ready to take active action.

scott_jambo
When did Billy Davies say he WANTED the job - he said he'd be interested but would not apply. If he WANTED the job he would apply.

Icelandic Boy has been shouting the wrong things from the rooftops and did not use a megaphone this time.

JJ has been touted on here many times and the fans seem split on whether it would be a good choice.

As for protesting at Riccarton, there are many fans who go there to watch and take young kids to see their heroes train. Do you want this stopped because you fancy a protest? That's what would happen.

Ok, Davies said he was interested. Apologies.

By voicing dissaproval of Romanov the main cause is not to make little children cry, but it would be a bonus.

Only a Game
IF the story is true (and I'm not convinced it is) then something has to be done to get it through Romanov's thick fecking skull that this man should not be anywhere near the club and that things have got to change.

Whether that's protesting at Riccarton or Ukio's offices in Castle Street. Or both.

Riccarton campus is private property. Any hint of a protest of any kind and we wouldnt get anywhere near it. Not that we shouldnt be thinking seriously about protesting, but I doubt it will be tolerated for long at Riccarton.

As for protesting at Riccarton, there are many fans who go there to watch and take young kids to see their heroes train. Do you want this stopped because you fancy a protest? That's what would happen.[/

Jeezo, I don't think I've ever read a weaker argument on this forum. Don't protest please, it might upset the kids! Those kids wont have a team if the way the club is currently run continues to go unchecked

....and by the way, what fecking heroes? One of the most distressing aspects of the Romanov regime is the increasing disassociation between the fans and the non-entity players he inflicts upon the team.

Guest S.U.S.S.

If there is already a thread on it and it bombed why start another?

As for protesting at Riccarton' date=' there are many fans who go there to watch and take young kids to see their heroes train. Do you want this stopped because you fancy a protest? That's what would happen.[/[/b']

Jeezo, I don't think I've ever read a weaker argument on this forum. Don't protest please, it might upset the kids! Those kids wont have a team if the way the club is currently run continues to go unchecked

....and by the way, what fecking heroes? One of the most distressing aspects of the Romanov regime is the increasing disassociation between the fans and the non-entity players he inflicts upon the team.

It may be weak (IN YOUR OPINION) but true.

Perhaps you could outline the benefits of a protest.

The best method IMO would have been not renewing STs but 9000 fans decided against that.

The heroes are the ones 9000 fans have paid to see.

jambos are go!
I don't know where to start, i have no idea why you want to be a wind up merchant but you've succeeded so here it goes.

flock was in relation to Vladsheep, who cannot see when Romanov makes decisions without the consultation or thought of fans, sometimes in direct opposition of fans. The now almost extinct Vladsheep could not see when HMFC was being harmed by these decisions.

I do not for one second believe in boycotting any Hearts match. We should sell out every week and become pro active in voicing our concerns not passive regressive. Doing the shopping on a Saturday afternoon doesnt appeal to anyone.

Letting your feelings known at Riccarton has nothing to do with the attendance of Tynecastle, i would say turning up to see how the players train makes me a more active Hearts supporter than you. So therefore i am a better fan than you. :rolleyes:

Dear oh Dear. My facetious tendencies are obviously wasted on here.

jambos are go!
Is the only reason that you can't wait for the season to start still because you've got 'a good seat'?

Had a good seat now have a great seat. Tis the season to move. It took me 10 years to get the vacated good one

The fact that

Billy Davies

Icelandic boy

These will not even be considered beacuse they want to have control over the first team.

" Nobody will have that kind of control as long as my father is at Hearts" ROMAN ROMANOV.

Gigolo-Aunt

Is it a stick on Mad Eddie is coming back?

The Express said "Could"

They also said Billy Brown was going to be manager.

Has he been seen in Edinburgh?

scott_jambo
Dear oh Dear. My facetious tendencies are obviously wasted on here.

You'l find it is hard to portray the idea of facetious-ness (is that a word) over an internet messageboard when context and tone are less evident than when you speak on a one to one basis.

Perhaps for the benefit of the members of this board you could put your point across with more clarity so that we are clear as to what point you are trying to put across.

scott_jambo
Is it a stick on Mad Eddie is coming back?

The Express said "Could"

They also said Billy Brown was going to be manager.

Has he been seen in Edinburgh?

No Eduard Malofeev at the moment is not coming back.

But we should treat these rumours in the same manner as Mcghee speculation/O'connor speculation, which both came about before there were any quotes in newspapers.

Who is with me for this protest if this rumour comes to fruition. Are you? Surely it would trigger the final straw for many people.

scott_jambo

It may be weak (IN YOUR OPINION) but true.

Perhaps you could outline the benefits of a protest.

The best method IMO would have been not renewing STs but 9000 fans decided against that.

The heroes are the ones 9000 fans have paid to see.

Benefits:

Show the players/Romanov/new management team that there will be repercussions if they do not do what there paid to do, which is working towards success for Heart of Midlothian FC.

scott_jambo
So you want to protest over something that in all likelyhood is a load of pish?

sorry, the title of this thread was misleading GA.

If Malofeev takes part in even 1 training session. Even laying a cone for Goncalves to trip over, then we will be there the next day letting the regime know that this is unacceptable.

I was hoping this issue would gain sufficient support, hoping a Vlad employee would be gandering at JKB and see some sort of coming together of Hearts fans, but divided we remain.

Lets agree to disagree on the best course of action.

Gigolo-Aunt
sorry, the title of this thread was misleading GA.

If Malofeev takes part in even 1 training session. Even laying a cone for Goncalves to trip over, then we will be there the next day letting the regime know that this is unacceptable.

I was hoping this issue would gain sufficient support, hoping a Vlad employee would be gandering at JKB and see some sort of coming together of Hearts fans, but divided we remain.

Lets agree to disagree on the best course of action.

I can understand people wanting to protest over a number of things that has happened in the past.

Dont quite see the point in protesting over an atricle in the Daily Express though.

Anyway...

If you are serious though, I would contact Dexter and ask him to make a thread a sticky and ask for people who would be intersted in helping you form some sort of protest commitee (sp)

Then sit down with this committe and decide what points you want as your "Gripe list" and try and get some dialouge with the club.

You may want to get an ex Hearts player on board as it will give you more exposure and publicity in the media.

I myself am not the protesting type, but my Grandad made shells for the Germans during the war to give us the chance of free speach.

A lot of poters on Kickback have good intentions and talk the talk, but have yet (after reading god knows how many protest thread) done anything about it.

Seem to me that they want someone else to take the lead.

:)

No, but their fans tend to be able to take it for granted that their club will act in the best interests of the fans. Simple things like wanting to operate with a competent manager.

scott_jambo
I can understand people wanting to protest over a number of things that has happened in the past.

Dont quite see the point in protesting over an atricle in the Daily Express though.

Anyway...

If you are serious though, I would contact Dexter and ask him to make a thread a sticky and ask for people who would be intersted in helping you form some sort of protest commitee (sp)

Then sit down with this committe and decide what points you want as your "Gripe list" and try and get some dialouge with the club.

You may want to get an ex Hearts player on board as it will give you more exposure and publicity in the media.

I myself am not the protesting type, but my Grandad made shells for the Germans during the war to give us the chance of free speach.

A lot of poters on Kickback have good intentions and talk the talk, but have yet (after reading god knows how many protest thread) done anything about it.

I hear you, but i am not looking to self publicise myself into that kind of role. No offence intended but **** meetings and committees. If Malofeev is in charge, we head down to Riccarton and let him know we aren't happy.

I am not trying to organise a coup de tat against the regime.

But we need some sort of resistance. The angry mob type was the look i was going for!

Perhaps not well thought through, but maybe effective!

Benefits:

Show the players/Romanov/new management team that there will be repercussions if they do not do what there paid to do' date=' which is working towards success for Heart of Midlothian FC.[/quote']

What repercussions? It's all words. If you were able to describe the possible repercussions, it might make sense.

You've come on here looking for (someone else to join you in) a protest and you don't even have your facts right re the managers you listed.

If 9000+ people have already expressed a wish, willingly or reluctantly, to watch the team next season, what is it you want to do that would hurt whoever you want to hurt (Romanov?) and would gain sufficient support?

scott_jambo

Anyway...

You may disagree with me, but please stop trying to make me look thick (maybe im doing that myself who knows!)

Read my first post on the thread, it is not to protest against an article. If malofeev turns up at Riccarton, is that protesting the article.

Your very cynical.

Archived