MALOFEEV HEADS BACK TO HEARTS

suds66

Eduard Malofeev ? officially the worst Hearts manager in the club?s history ? could be back at Tynecastle to supervise pre-season training.

How much more are we expected to take?

It's now clearly obvious if it wasn?t before; if this is true Romanov has not learned anything. What a absolute Plucking JOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/49248/Malofeev-heads-back-to-Hearts

'Tis true.

There are a few threads mate, but i understand your need to gasp in horror at the possible arrival of the mad one.

:sad:

Yeah, sorry guys should have checked first!

I could not believe what I was reading, just about choked on my sugar puffs!

Is this story being reported anywhere else?

Not at present, and there are the usual lack of direct quotes.

Nucky Thompson

I'm sure the muppets who work for the papers read JKB and are at the noise up:cool: No quotes from anyone, nothing.

Eduard Malofeev ? officially the worst Hearts manager in the club?s history ? could be back at Tynecastle to supervise pre-season training.

It's now clearly obvious if it wasn?t before; if this is true Romanov has not learned anything. What a absolute Plucking JOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry man, but 2-3 days ago the same newspapers informed us that Vladimir Weiss sighned new contract with Artmedia...and thsi is not true. I don't belive. I think that this is provocation!

Jam Tarts 1874

If Malofeev is involved with the team again, I am sure it will be the last straw for many, including myself.

I may even have to venture into the garden shed for the pitch-fork :mad:

#7# The season is just around the corner and we are in the same state as last year...............Say what you want but HMFC have gone backwards since that clown took over, this was his last chance to put things right, and unless there is a miracle it aint happening.

WHAT A SHAMBLES = HMFC

I have yet to read an express article that has been correct about Hearts. Although it wouldn't surprise me if Malofeev did come back for pre-season training.

Geoff Kilpatrick
#3# The Express is normally quite reliable with their stories.

Yep, the fuggin' Duke of Edinburgh did bump Di and Dodi off and they were also spot on with Madeleine McCann.

Oh, and Billy Brown was appointed Hearts manager back in April. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Archived