Jump to content
Ray has bus pass hooray

Mystery Edinburgh muscle man

Recommended Posts

sadj
19 minutes ago, Morgan said:

It’s the ‘empty barrels make most noise’ syndrome, sadj.

 

They also used to say that wee folk are the loudest too, as they are attempting to make up for their lack of stature by being loud-mouthed arseholes.

And law students are the biggest arseholes there is @Justin Z 🤷🏻‍♂️

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Justin Z
1 minute ago, sadj said:

And law students are the biggest arseholes there is @Justin Z 🤷🏻‍♂️

 

Tru tho

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
sadj
2 minutes ago, Justin Z said:

 

Tru tho

Except the international ones. Did i forget to add that 😏

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Morgan
42 minutes ago, sadj said:

Except the international ones. Did i forget to add that 😏

:lol: 

 

Conveniently, yes you did.

 

:biggrin2:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
4 hours ago, Locky said:

Has he got wee beady eyes?

It will be davie, looks a bit like

 

6836653.jpg?display=1&htype=0&type=respo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Samuel Camazzola
1 minute ago, Joey J J Jr Shabadoo said:

It will be davie, looks a bit like

 

6836653.jpg?display=1&htype=0&type=respo

😂  With a touch of blowfish added. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
1 minute ago, Samuel Camazzola said:

😂  With a touch of blowfish added. 

:lol: pretty much. Davie was adopted, I used to go to games with his younger brother. Good hearts men. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Locky
22 minutes ago, Samuel Camazzola said:

😂  With a touch of blowfish added. 

 

24 minutes ago, Joey J J Jr Shabadoo said:

It will be davie, looks a bit like

 

6836653.jpg?display=1&htype=0&type=respo

Yes!! :rofl:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Morgan
37 minutes ago, Samuel Camazzola said:

😂  With a touch of blowfish added. 

 

images-9.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Samuel Camazzola
18 minutes ago, Morgan said:

 

images-9.jpeg

Bingo! 😂 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RS86
On 12/03/2019 at 18:28, sadj said:

Rob Crockett (you might know him from comps though think hes up to 110kg so might be diff comps) trains at results up here for that reason too , keeps trying to get me down but no chance til im back in shape.

 

Don't know him personally but I've got him on Insta. Strong lad. Should do well in a few weeks at the BNSF comp in Glenrothes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
sadj
27 minutes ago, RS86 said:

 

Don't know him personally but I've got him on Insta. Strong lad. Should do well in a few weeks at the BNSF comp in Glenrothes

Aye Robs a good lad. Realy enjoying his strongman stuff aswell. Your looking ready to smash your comp from your insta. 👌🏻

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Silvery_Moon
7 hours ago, Morgan said:

Good post sadj.

 

I used to know of a bloke in Edinburgh who was forever deliberately walking into folk in the street. Apparently he reckoned his stare made him ‘hard enough’ that nobody would react.

 

He found that to be wrong one day.  :lol: 

A few years ago it happened to me at a bus stop. He walked up as if to look at the bus tracker then his bag bumped into me. Didn't think too much of it. A minute later it happened again. I asked him what the hell he was doing and he just a stared blankly at me. Total prick.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Morgan
6 minutes ago, Silvery_Moon said:

A few years ago it happened to me at a bus stop. He walked up as if to look at the bus tracker then his bag bumped into me. Didn't think too much of it. A minute later it happened again. I asked him what the hell he was doing and he just a stared blankly at me. Total prick.

Sounds like his ‘style’.

 

He did it to folk on buses too, pushing and elbowing  them whilst sitting beside them.

 

Spoiling for a fight, definitely.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Silvery_Moon
20 minutes ago, Morgan said:

Sounds like his ‘style’.

 

He did it to folk on buses too, pushing and elbowing  them whilst sitting beside them.

 

Spoiling for a fight, definitely.

That was about 2-3 years ago so not sure if it was the same person or not.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Smithee
5 hours ago, Morgan said:

It’s the ‘empty barrels make most noise’ syndrome, sadj.

 

They also used to say that wee folk are the loudest too, as they are attempting to make up for their lack of stature by being loud-mouthed arseholes.

 

Yeah, well, I'm a short arse, where's your theory now ovary nuts?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
spirt of 98
9 hours ago, Locky said:

Has he got wee beady eyes?

Yip

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Morgan
1 hour ago, Silvery_Moon said:

That was about 2-3 years ago so not sure if it was the same person or not.

No, probably not, it was much longer ago than that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Morgan
59 minutes ago, Smithee said:

 

Yeah, well, I'm a short arse, where's your theory now ovary nuts?

:lol: 

 

You know what I mean!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Smithee
1 minute ago, Morgan said:

:lol: 

 

You know what I mean!

I reckon it's probably true myself to be fair

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Morgan
2 minutes ago, Smithee said:

I reckon it's probably true myself to be fair

Liking ‘ovary nuts’ by the way.  :lol: 

 

Going to use that one tomorrow, whilst abusing someone in the street.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Paul Allen

As much as I wouldn’t like to get on the wrong side of the mystery muscle man I think the world needs colourful characters like this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Smithee
5 minutes ago, Morgan said:

Liking ‘ovary nuts’ by the way.  :lol: 

 

Going to use that one tomorrow, whilst abusing someone in the street.

 

 

Make sure it isn't yourself!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Morgan
2 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Make sure it isn't yourself!

Hard as nails me, Smithee, dinny worry yersel!

 

:qqb010:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Poseidon

There was another guy that was at least one can short of a six pack that hung about Kebab Express on Gorgie Road. Wee while ago now but think he had glasses and seemed harmless enough but seemed to be there every night at one point. Anyone know who that is and if he's still enjoying his kebabs?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dino Velvet
1 hour ago, Poseidon said:

There was another guy that was at least one can short of a six pack that hung about Kebab Express on Gorgie Road. Wee while ago now but think he had glasses and seemed harmless enough but seemed to be there every night at one point. Anyone know who that is and if he's still enjoying his kebabs?

 

If it's who I think you're meaning he hangs around every shop in gorgie. Completely harmless. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
sadj
On 14/03/2019 at 22:03, Morgan said:

Liking ‘ovary nuts’ by the way.  :lol: 

 

Going to use that one tomorrow, whilst abusing someone in the street.

 

 

Likewise 👌🏻

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Morgan
7 hours ago, sadj said:

Likewise 👌🏻

How did it go?

 

Did you get a fight?

 

:wink:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
sadj
30 minutes ago, Morgan said:

How did it go?

 

Did you get a fight?

 

:wink:

Nope , they took one look at me and Cleo (my dog) wi her spiked up hair from rolling in the snow and thought it best to run....wise people these country types.... I’ll try again in the city 😏

 

How did you get on? Any of those foreign types bite or did MorganMuscleMan and his abuse make them run for the Alps?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Do The Dance
On 15/03/2019 at 12:47, Poseidon said:

There was another guy that was at least one can short of a six pack that hung about Kebab Express on Gorgie Road. Wee while ago now but think he had glasses and seemed harmless enough but seemed to be there every night at one point. Anyone know who that is and if he's still enjoying his kebabs?

 

I remember him. He just seemed to hang about the takeaways in Gorgie.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×