London Hearts Pool Fixture - Thursday 15th Feb

CJL

London Hearts pool team is still going strong, playing in a pool league with other London based football supporters.

The second match of the league is this Thursday 15th February, against the London Barrow/Plymouth pool team.

Our venue for this one is a wee independent brewery just 5 mins walk from London Bridge station.

so if you're no bothered about the pool, come along and sample their beer.

We're always on the lookout for new people interested in coming along to the pool nights, either to play in a game or just have a beer and blether.

If there are any London Based Jambos free this Thursday,  do get in touch.

Cheers,

Chris

Portable Badger

Chris

dont think I can make Thursday but would be interested in potentially catching up for beer & chat (I'd be feck all use for the pool team) with other Jambos going forward.  I work globally, depending on my client, so I'm not always around/in London but if I am would appreciate the chance to catch up.

Do you normally PM or post things/events on here?

15 minutes ago, Gilbert’s Fridge said:

Chris

dont think I can make Thursday but would be interested in potentially catching up for beer & chat (I'd be feck all use for the pool team) with other Jambos going forward.  I work globally, depending on my client, so I'm not always around/in London but if I am would appreciate the chance to catch up.

Do you normally PM or post things/events on here?

Cheers for you reply.

We have an email mailing list on the go, that alerts folk to the next pool fixture, and usually when a game is on tv, we announce which pub we're meeting at to watch it.

That said, the pool fixtures these days are more of an excuse to catch up and have a few beers.  We don't take it too seriously.

Either way, pm me your email, and hopefully we'll see you at some point soon.

Cheers,

Chris

I'm interested.

I live in Milton Keynes but happy to travel into London for a decent chat, drink and a game with fellow Jambo's.

Drop me a message and I'll fire my email over.

Archived