Viva Craig Levein

Thought Police

2 minutes ago, BobbyJenkins said:

Poor results no doubt but it can take a bit of time. Clearly we have improved significantly. 

And that has been acknowledged. Yet I get called a hobo. Can't win.

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The fact that Levein's initial,  transition results are still being cast up against him is quite distasteful.   Yet no surprise.     

The last desperate,  dying embers of a failed and errant argument.   

Just now, Gambo said:

And that has been acknowledged. Yet I get called a hobo. Can't win.

Ahh didn’t see that. Nonsense obviously.

Coburg Hearts
1 hour ago, Pants Shaton said:

I ****ING LOVE CRAIG LEVEIN

**** THE HIBS

This in spades.

maroonlegions
4 minutes ago, Broxburn Jambo said:

If you listen to Lennon.........Craig is also winning the mind games.........again

26994158_1276196089148126_5569013957668157423_n[1].jpg

kingantti1874
14 minutes ago, Gambo said:

Defeats to Hibs, Dundee, Kilmarnock, Rangers, Draws at home to Partick Hibs Hamilton etc, I will call it as I see it, but if the results make him a genius then bash on with your Hibs accusations.

Listen Gambo.. Your wrong.. If you can't admit it you know **** all about footy.. It's obvious. 

I had the pleasure of meeting Craig Levein at the plot ceremony after the Hamilton game . I told him that I was glad to see he’d got his mojo back and the wry grin from Craig suggested to me that he believed the same. Onwards and upwards guys this could be a great second half of the season ?

57 minutes ago, Gambo said:

There was no excuses for losing to Dundee Kilmarnock Rangers etc and drawing at home to the likes of Partick/Hibs/Hamilton. They were poor results and were correctly called that.

Wins v Hibs was great and beating Celtic was excellent and he was correctly praised.

Jeezo. Did you wake up at 4am to find big Craig baw deep in your banana fritter without consent?. You have nothing positive to say about him at all. 

3 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

Listen Gambo.. Your wrong.. If you can't admit it you know **** all about footy.. It's obvious. 

Wrong in what way?

I don't like getting beat by Kilmarnock, Dundee or a poor Hibs/Rangers team's.  Do you?

I dont like drawing at home to Particks/Hamilton'

Etc.....do you?

I like beating Hibs and Celtic.....do you?

So where am I wrong?

3 minutes ago, Jaap's Sigh said:

Jeezo. Did you wake up at 4am to find big Craig baw deep in your banana fritter without consent?. You have nothing positive to say about him at all. 

You can't read.

I praised Levein, got called a hobo for it.

17 minutes ago, Gambo said:

Defeats to Hibs, Dundee, Kilmarnock, Rangers, Draws at home to Partick Hibs Hamilton etc, I will call it as I see it, but if the results make him a genius then bash on with your Hibs accusations.

Gambo, you can do one as far as the Hibs accusation goes.

I know you're a PHM   - just a deluded Levein hater

Coburg Hearts
1 hour ago, Gambo said:

When you are getting beat of Kilmarnock and a poor Rangers or drawing at home to Partick etc you deserve criticism, likewise if you beat Celtic and Hibs you deserve praise. It really is simple.

Shame you just can't see it as a whole. It's not about individual games but the upward trajectory of the club, the big picture that I keep banging on about. Of course, there will be blips on the road, but we are getting better and better, both on and off the field.

You come across every bit as bitter as Michael Stewart in your enmity towards CL.

Apologies if this is too harsh but it's the way I see it.

1 hour ago, Gambo said:

There was no excuses for losing to Dundee Kilmarnock Rangers etc and drawing at home to the likes of Partick/Hibs/Hamilton. They were poor results and were correctly called that.

Wins v Hibs was great and beating Celtic was excellent and he was correctly praised.

Except there were. We had an unfit and imbalanced squad inherited from Cathro that was further decimated by multiple injuries.

Loving the fight and passion he’s showing.

Loving his comments after the game.

He definitely deserves credit after a tough season or 2. Winning the Scottish Cup would be awesome, would love to see Levein get his first major honour for Hearts. I honestly think he is really enjoying things now after originally stating he wasn’t interested. Well done Cragie boy, keep it going.

In case you're wondering Gambo.     You're probably getting a euphoria influenced mild reaction to your usual shite.     Personally I would prefer to call you for what you are.     

You need to let go and move on.   

7 minutes ago, Pants Shaton said:

Gambo, you can do one as far as the Hibs accusation goes.

I know you're a PHM   - just a deluded Levein hater

Apologies got you mixed up with

Papa Shango. 

Don't hate Levein (think you will struggle to find me saying that), loved the player, don't like his preferred style of football.

Call poor results when they happen, call good results when they happen, quite simple really.

kingantti1874
8 minutes ago, Gambo said:

Wrong in what way?

I don't like getting beat by Kilmarnock, Dundee or a poor Hibs/Rangers team's.  Do you?

Etc.....do you?

So where am I wrong?

Wrong about your view of Craig leveins ability as a manager and wrong to question hearts decision to appoint him manager.. 

Hes not a miracle worker by God he's done an incredible job to turn us around so quickly. You want to pick on a few average results that's your perogative.. Hes done a frankly incredible job in a short space of time.. 

You can tell Craig has got his mojo back, enjoying himself again, he was smiling throughout the game today but hard when it mattered.

Cathro was not his finest hour and I think when he stepped back in he was unsure himself if it was the right thing but now it's all systems go. Onwards and upwards :pleased:

2 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

Wrong about your view of Craig leveins ability as a manager and wrong to question hearts decision to appoint him manager.. 

Hes not a miracle worker by God he's done an incredible job to turn us around so quickly. You want to pick on a few average results that's your perogative.. Hes done a frankly incredible job in a short space of time.. 

He has done an ok job imo. Celtic result is the only thing we did not expect, everything else has been expected or less.

Things moving in right direction right now but the over praising of him (mesdiah, incredible, so lucky to have him etc )is over the top imo.

7 minutes ago, Victorian said:

In case you're wondering Gambo.     You're probably getting a euphoria influenced mild reaction to your usual shite.     Personally I would prefer to call you for what you are.     

You need to let go and move on.   

I praised Levein, got called a hobo.

8 minutes ago, Gambo said:

Apologies got you mixed up with

Papa Shango. 

Don't hate Levein (think you will struggle to find me saying that), loved the player, don't like his preferred style of football.

Call poor results when they happen, call good results when they happen, quite simple really.

You did more than call them poor results. You stated Levein was just as bad as Cathro and that 'he is a problem'.

I spoke to Craig at the Xmas family fun day. Told him not to listen to the haters. He said a couple of results will shut them up.....Shut the **** up then *****...Levein is back!!

Anyone who brings up negatives needs their head examined...We are back!! Ended Celtics run, hibs run, st johnstone run. It's Levein time!! Solid defensively and we actually look like a team on a mission..love it

12 minutes ago, Coburg Hearts said:

Shame you just can't see it as a whole. It's not about individual games but the upward trajectory of the club, the big picture that I keep banging on about. Of course, there will be blips on the road, but we are getting better and better, both on and off the field.

You come across every bit as bitter as Michael Stewart in your enmity towards CL.

Apologies if this is too harsh but it's the way I see it.

I see the bigger picture, but unlike a lot im not scared to say a draw at home to Partick etc is a poor result.

Let's enjoy todays win (I got called a hobo for praising Levein for today's win) and move onto beating Hamilton midweek.

A win v Accies = good result ...agreed?

A defeat or draw is a disappointing result......agreed?

Just now, Gambo said:

I praised Levein, got called a hobo.

I don't really give a shit what you were called.    Take that up with the caller.

So you praised him.    Good.     He can't do anything about the early patchy results but they happened.    We all need to move on and forward.

2 hours ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

I was against Levein coming in but let's drop the "hater" pish. Its the polar opposite of "erse licker". Many fans were sceptical but i am delighted, absolutely delighted to give credit to Craig Levein for today's result, for sorting out the defence - 7 shut outs is phenomenal - and for bringing in top class signings like McLaughlin, Berra, Lafferty and Naismith, the spine of our team. As Michael Stewart said, the only way to answer the criticism is to turn the situation around. He has done that and full credit to him  I expect praise from the Sportscene pundits too shortly . Credit also to Ann Budge for sanctioning the Naismith deal. A great day to be a Jambo,, finally putting Hibs back in their box and getting a decent draw for the next round. 

Well said but absolutely no praise from the sportscene roasters

5 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

You did more than call them poor results. You stated Levein was just as bad as Cathro and that 'he is a problem'.

So I did not say hate?

Thanks for clearing that up.

1 hour ago, Barack said:

Hope Craig winds the wee sack right up, and then breaks his teeth across the sidelines @ The Methadome.

By the way, what was Lennon inserting up into his gum today? Did anyone see that on TV? It cut away just as he shoved something up there, & it wasn’t chewing gum.

Getting his suppositories mixed up again, maybe. 

I think he uses chewing tobacco, which would explain the colour of his teeth.

2 minutes ago, Victorian said:

I don't really give a shit what you were called.    Take that up with the caller.

So you praised him.    Good.     He can't do anything about the early patchy results but they happened.    We all need to move on and forward.

Bingo.

5 minutes ago, Gambo said:

He has done an ok job imo. Celtic result is the only thing we did not expect, everything else has been expected or less.

Things moving in right direction right now but the over praising of him (mesdiah, incredible, so lucky to have him etc )is over the top imo.

How sad is it to be a 'jambo' that hates our legend of a manager. I feel for you.     Actually no. Get it right xxxxxxx up you 

2 minutes ago, Victorian said:

Bingo indeedy.    We will see if history remains in history then.

Preaching to the wrong poster.

2 minutes ago, XB52 said:

How sad is it to be a 'jambo' that hates our legend of a manager. I feel for you.     Actually no. Get it right xxxxxxx up you 

Another one who can't read, quite a few on tonight.

Boyle shoved Levein first and Levein reacted to that. Levein's reaction to being shoved was fairly measured. I don't think anyone would take kindly to being pushed for no reason.

"I love this fixture. I love this football club. When things aren't going well, I feel it, so it was great today to get the win."

jamboinglasgow

When he took over he had little time to sign players (I know people will say he is DoF and will be the one signing them but its clear at who gets signed before and after that Levein allowed his managers to choose signings.) He had a team which had suffered a bad time for almost 7 months, lost its fight, its strength and identity. That does not change overnight. So a mix of results happened. But its clear he has been working on the shape to make us solid. Since coming back to Tynecastle we only conceded two goals, one in the last 10 mins, the other when we were playing with 10 men for over a half. We are not getting beaten as teams cant concede. And even when we eventually do, the is a strong back line that know they work well together. Its build great confidence in the team, and allows the more attacking players to not fear if they make a mistake and lose the ball that we are vulnerable. Now he is looking to sort the attacking side.

Since he has taken over he has played 8 teenagers (Cochrane, Baur, McDonald, Henderson, Moore, Currie, Keena and Brandon.) Four of those gained their debuts under, the rest (apart from Currie) had only played 1 or 2 games. You just dont get that commitment from most managers to youth. They are developing under him and he is laying down the foundations for future squads. With the academy building off the field to provide a steady flow. Cochrane becoming a regular first team starter at 16.

In short he has done a great job already and building the team to be something fantastic.  

1 hour ago, Gambo said:

That's where I'm at Gambo. Criticism when it was due and now praise after a great run of results. Every manager in the land divides opinion among fans and results determine their fate. Thankfully, CL is on a great run and deserves the credit. However, talk of "haters" and "messiah" etc is over the top drivel. He will be judged in the same way as every other manager and I will be delighted if he gets talked of in the same breath as Paulo Sergio and Jim Jefferies by winning us a trophy.

Don’t know if this has been quoted elsewhere but Lennon actually said this:

There’s a lack of humility in that statement. I don’t think I have ever made a statement like that.”

PMSL at that last sentence. He’s mental.

43 minutes ago, Gambo said:

Wrong in what way?

Etc.....do you?

So where am I wrong?

Gambo

Did you answer my academy post on page one?

Best.

Jammy T

The day Levein got tore into Michael Stewart was the day he remembered who he is and what he's good at.

Everything positive has been since that day and I don't think it's a coincidence.

12 minutes ago, Gambo said:

Preaching to the wrong poster.

I take issue with the "boring Levein style of football" mantra that you like to pursue.

We were not boring when we beat Dundee 2-0. We were not boring when we beat Celtic 4-0 We were not boring when we beat Motherwell.

We were certainly not boring today we were  the only team playing football today . The other lot came for a draw. If some other games were boring 

that's not always down to Hearts . The Ross County game was an example we did everything but score. Same with the Aberdeen game at Murrayfield.

At the start of the season the dismal jimmies had us as relegation fodder. Might lose our first five games they said. That had been proved as rubbish before we even got back to Tynecastle and we have kicked on since.

I think its time you reevaluated your opinion of Craig Levein's approach to football.

The Future's Maroon
2 hours ago, kila said:

Levein transcript....

first hobo shoves him....."who you shoving ya wee ****"

second hobo comes over...."away tae **** ya prick"

almost word for word I'm told by someone at the tunnel.....brilliant Craig.

that shree year deal he signed....extend it, now...he certainly has his mojo back.

Met him at the Airport when the team where on their way to Benidorm. Him and McPhee where gents. 

It should have been ten

Listen to that welt Andy Walker (yer a wa**er....yer a wa**er) having a go at Craig for shoving Boyle back. It's a natural reaction to shove someone back if they push you first and especially in front of a full stadium. Notice the wee scrote totally ignored the fact Boyle started it.  So, it's a massive GIRUFY to Walker, Boyle and all the pantwetters for the abuse and criticism that's been handed out to Craig on here, social media and in the stands. 

The man is Hearts through and through! It's a shame so many among our support are unfortunate to have never witnessed him as a player for us, he really was a class act and we were lucky to have him for so long. Have never doubted he would turn us around yet it was obvious it wouldn't happen overnight. Like many on here I'm delighted to have him back in charge. Legend indeed....and no I'm not Craig Levein, I'm just a wee bit merry after putting the tramps back in their wee box today aha :toasting: HHGH FTH!! 

14 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

That's where I'm at Gambo. Criticism when it was due and now praise after a great run of results. Every manager in the land divides opinion among fans and results determine their fate. Thankfully, CL is on a great run and deserves the credit. However, talk of "haters" and "messiah" etc is over the top drivel. He will be judged in the same way as every other manager and I will be delighted if he gets talked of in the same breath as Paulo Sergio and Jim Jefferies by winning us a trophy.

Correct. Not hard is it.

It should have been ten
1 hour ago, August Landmesser said:

Away and shite, Gambo. Seriously.

CL is the most P of PHM. Who gives a **** about some games at Murrayfield four months ago?

Natural Order restored.

:fth:

In a nutshell 

:fth:

Archived