Viva Craig Levein

Thought Police

He’s brought the fight and passion back. If he can add 1 or 2 more bits of quality to the team this month we could be in for an exciting end to the season.

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bring Back Paulo Sergio
46 minutes ago, SpikeDudley said:

_20180121_160049.JPG

Absolutely ****ing marvellous. Wanted him gone 4 months ago now want his statue outside Tynecastle.

We are very lucky to have him. I just hope he wants to continue in his current role he's got far too much to offer in the dugout. Genuinely love the man. This Hibs team isn't the joke were used to. They're a very decent outfit and Craig has put then in their place.

SectionDJambo

It took him a few weeks to get right into the role again, but whether it was the constant criticism from the failed ex manager/player pundits on the amateur hour that is bbc sport, or the crazy match with Hamilton, he has the bit between his teeth again. 

He is a formidable opponent when he gets pissed off. His teams tend to reflect this.

Onwards and upwards hopefully, although there will be bumps along the way.

Just now, Gambo said:

When you are getting beat of Kilmarnock and a poor Rangers or drawing at home to Partick etc you deserve criticism, likewise if you beat Celtic and Hibs you deserve praise. It really is simple.

Some of it went well beyond simply criticising a few poor results.

51 minutes ago, stevie1874 said:

The Old Levein is back ?

Celebrating on the pitch at the end like anyone in the stands.

How anyone ever doubted his commitment to Hearts I’ll never know.

Absolutely right :av-1001:

Lucille's Thirsty

I was sceptical when Levein got appointed  and too be honest with you guys, I think he’s gone above and beyond what I thought he would achieve so far, with the squad we’ve got at our disposal. One thing I thought he would do, he’s done ten fold which is make us compete, a hunger, passion and playing for the badge. 

He’s shows us that he has what we have which is an utter contempt for  the vermin that they’re beneath us and should be pitied. Cathro and Neilson didn’t get it at all. 

We have been lucky to have Levein at the club as a player, manager and DOF. When you go about your business the way he does your always going to ruffle some feathers in the support, and that's the way it should be. Don't care what anyone's angle on it is 651 minutes without conceding is special anywhere.

7 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

Some of it went well beyond simply criticising a few poor results.

It came off the back of the Cathro disaster which he was held responsible for too though.

As well as the managerial hunt which took weeks to decide we had the man we wanted in the first place.

He warranted criticism previously but he now warrants credit.

Not much to add here, other than he needs his own song.

Come on chaps, can we have a Levein song :laugh:

21 minutes ago, Gambo said:

When you are getting beat of Kilmarnock and a poor Rangers or drawing at home to Partick etc you deserve criticism, likewise if you beat Celtic and Hibs you deserve praise. It really is simple.

Some of the criticism was short-sighted, particularly considering the injuries and morale he inherited. Those who've had faith in Levein, believed he would turn it around. Be a yo-yo knee-jerk reactionist by all means, but expect to be called out for it. 

iwasthere1954

I was critical about him early on however as another poster alluded the Hamilton game seemed to galvanise him and the team. Oh and has anyone else noticed quite a few posters missing tonight. Are you ill guys!!!!

Howdy Doody Jambo

sweet Craig Levein do do do

good times never seemed so good 

luved it just luved it at full time 

Listen,

I've been very critical and I mean very critical of Levein, almost to the point of tediousness and hatred. 

However, 7 clean sheets in a row don't just happen - it comes from very very hard work on the training ground and clever team selection from CL. 

I take back what I said and think we really are onto good things.

Punks No Deid
17 minutes ago, kila said:

My money would be on the big man if Boyle fancied a square go - just ask Hoggy who he thinks would would get KO’d

yabadabadoo1874again
46 minutes ago, Gambo said:

Absolutely!!!  ?

29 minutes ago, Hearts_fan said:

Some of the criticism was short-sighted, particularly considering the injuries and morale he inherited. Those who've had faith in Levein, believed he would turn it around. Be a yo-yo knee-jerk reactionist by all means, but expect to be called out for it. 

There was no excuses for losing to Dundee Kilmarnock Rangers etc and drawing at home to the likes of Partick/Hibs/Hamilton. They were poor results and were correctly called that.

Wins v Hibs was great and beating Celtic was excellent and he was correctly praised.

Bazzas right boot
59 minutes ago, Mister Dee said:

The turnaround since he took over is phenomenal. 

We're far from the finished article, but the days of meek Cathro performances are gone. 

Yip.

The big man hasn’t half turned it around since he’s been back in the dugout and what a job he’s doing.

10 year contract!

Section G The Place To Be

Great to see the passion and fight back in the team. That’s come from Levein. Was also very good to see that Passion in Levein himself in the touch line today. That’s what we have missed for the last 3 years. That’s all anyone can ask for is the players giving 100% for the club. 

As for levein criticism some was justified, and no doubt we will have shit games again where he’ll rightly receive crtiticism. He’s broad shouldered enough to take it. Likewise he can smile happily tonight and accept the justified praise. 

The team has changed for the better since he took the reigns. Still not the finished article yet but it’s getting there. 

Section G The Place To Be
Just now, Barack said:

Hope Craig winds the wee sack right up, and then breaks his teeth across the sidelines.

By the way, what was Lennon inserting up into his gum today? Did anyone see that on TV? It cut away just as he shoved something up there, & it wasn’t chewing gum.

Getting his suppositories mixed up again, maybe. 

He talks that much shite he’s probably forgot what end the suppositories go in.

2 minutes ago, Barack said:

By the way, what was Lennon inserting up into his gum today? Did anyone see that on TV? It cut away just as he shoved something up there, & it wasn’t chewing gum.

He was more edgy than usual  :laugh:  at one point he responded to fans behind the dugout looking for a square go

Sexton Hardcastle

And to think a lot of people (usuals chump on here) wanted shot of him.

well done Craig. Enjoy your success.

45 minutes ago, VivaObua said:

what a numpty Lennon is. saying we were celebrating like we'd won the cup. really? can't remember any laps of honour etc etc etc. fact is natural order has been put back in place. 

Well done Craig! What a difference you've made to the team. not the push overs we were under Cathro. 

I wasn't sure if he was the guy to take us forward but he's made me eat my words. 

Just now, maroonsgotop said:

what a numpty Lennon is. saying we were celebrating like we'd won the cup. really? can't remember any laps of honour etc etc etc. fact is natural order has been put back in place. 

Hibs can say nothing about celebrating after the Xmas game when they celebrated a 0-0 and playing crap as if they’d won the Champions League for 10years in a row

9 minutes ago, Barack said:

Hope Craig winds the wee sack right up, and then breaks his teeth across the sidelines @ The Methadome.

Tobacco substitute.

Levein came over brilliantly when interviewed on the bbc after the game. It was hurting him to see Hearts struggling and he loves the club. Any doubts I had about him are gone after today.

He’s totally and utterly got under Lennon’s

skin.

Lennon will lose it now re derbies moving forward just you watch.....

13 minutes ago, Barack said:

Hope Craig winds the wee sack right up, and then breaks his teeth across the sidelines @ The Methadome.

??? He looked like he was out of it right enough. Kinda same way he was before he walked away from their big sisters

This absolute gent loves Heart of Midlothian as much as any of us. He topped it off by offering out any one of those idiots who came near him, then he discussed the natural order. 

An absolute hero

zoltan socrates

whoa hes got grey hair

hes back now, but used to work upstairs

****s the hibs and he hates them i swear

Whoa can we have some mair

1 hour ago, kila said:

DUFM1NtX4AATpPi.jpg

Being a Jambo and appreciating a win affects everyone however Isma looks non pulsed  compared to Karen!

29 minutes ago, Gambo said:

There was no excuses for losing to Dundee Kilmarnock Rangers etc and drawing at home to the likes of Partick/Hibs/Hamilton. They were poor results and were correctly called that.

Wins v Hibs was great and beating Celtic was excellent and he was correctly praised.

Gambo, this club has been around for almost 150 years and this team (so far away from our historical high water marks) has the best defensive record in our history.

Recant and declare Craig a genius.

He was more edgy than usual  :laugh:  at one point he responded to fans behind the dugout looking for a square go

It's  embarrassing to see him act like a complete dick however I'm not complete surprised by his aggressive attitude. He was also berating and raging at his own players. Complete welt of a man. 

Well I can admit I was not a fan of his style of play but credit where credit is due he has put a bit of steel into the team, Mon the Craig !!!.

10 minutes ago, Pants Shaton said:

Gambo, this club has been around for almost 150 years and this team (so far away from our historical high water marks) has the best defensive record in our history.

Recant and declare Craig a genius.

Defeats to Hibs, Dundee, Kilmarnock, Rangers, Draws at home to Partick Hibs Hamilton etc, I will call it as I see it, but if the results make him a genius then bash on with your Hibs accusations.

August Landmesser
1 hour ago, Gambo said:

Away and shite, Gambo. Seriously.

CL is the most P of PHM. Who gives a **** about some games at Murrayfield four months ago?

Natural Order restored.

:fth:

1 minute ago, Gambo said:

Defeats to Hibs, Dundee, Kilmarnock, Rangers, Draws at home to Partick Hibs Hamilton etc, I will call it as I see it, but if the results make him a genius then bash on with your Hibs accusations.

Poor results no doubt but it can take a bit of time. Clearly we have improved significantly. 

Archived