Chris Robinson

Walter Kidd

Walter Kidd

Why do I still get an incredible urge to leather him every time I see him? Will it go away?

Dirk Diggler

No.

As much as Romanov has me tearing my hair out at times, That is nothing compared to the feelings I have towards CPR.

He deserved all the abuse he got and more and he deserves all the abuse he'll continue to get. IMO.

Walter Kidd
No.

As much as Romanov has me tearing my hair out at times, That is nothing compared to the feelings I have towards CPR.

He deserved all the abuse he got and more and he deserves all the abuse he'll continue to get. IMO.

Thank god for that, thought it was just me.

No.

Hear Hear.:)

CPR. A Jambo, born & bred, who wanted us to move away from Tynie and take the road to utter oblivion.

**** him.

Why do I still get an incredible urge to leather him every time I see him? Will it go away?

My seat is close to where he sits mate, he will be getting it tight again this season, his cjeeks will be red again with the abuse thats coming his way.:mad::mad:

Dirk Diggler
My seat is close to where he sits mate, he will be getting it tight again this season, his cjeeks will be red again with the abuse thats coming his way.:mad::mad:

What section you in, just out of interest?

Last time I sat behind the dugouts I gave him both barrels. My language was atrocious, I had to apologise to parents and their kids. He deserved it though!

What section you in, just out of interest?

Section Q mate, behind the directors box.:)

Benny Factor

There are some faces you'd never tire of punching. :)

:)

I was up at the ticket office last week, and i asked if i can move my seat as my mate takes his kids to the games who are friends with my kids, they said yes, so i looked at what was available, to be honest there was not much left but there were a row of 12 empty seats in section R so i may end up in there.

Hanx.:)

If I knew I could get away with it, I'd love to kick the intestines oot o Robinson. Horrible arrogant man I will hate to my dying day. How he can sit still involved in the directors box beggars belief. The most hated man in the history of Heart of Midlothian fc. :mad:

eddie fenwick

anyone who gets a kickin of a dwarf deserves all the abuse they get,dirty parasisidic shop front:mad:

Boab Mugabe

The fact he can freely walk around Tynecastle on matchdays with his arrogant pus shows that we're a big bunch of doormats. Don't think any self-respecting club would allow it. :mad:

CornhillHearts

The fact that he is till dabbling behind the scenes is a worry to us all, why does he still darken our doorstep in a stadium he said "was not fit for purpose", from what i am hearing he still has a say.

gorgie rd eh11
Aye, it's the Piemans fault. Protest.

Aye, it is the piemans fault, which ever way you look at it. He was the guy who took us to the point of eviction, which would have left us with nothing but a name. That left us with one option if we weren't to become nomads. He did this and made a good few quid out of HMFC, aye real jambo the pieman.

Colonel Kurtz
Aye, it is the piemans fault, which ever way you look at it. He was the guy who took us to the point of eviction, which would have left us with nothing but a name. That left us with one option if we weren't to become nomads. He did this and made a good few quid out of HMFC, aye real jambo the pieman.

as opposed to where we are now

he's just got that face you'd love to thump:)

Seymour M Hersh
Why all the anger at CPR,just think if it wasn't for him you wouldn't have had your beloved Vlad.

:hobofish::107years:

gorgie rd eh11
as opposed to where we are now

Aye still in the deep s**t the pieman emptied us into.

Not standing up for CPR,but face facts,for the ?18m we were in debt CPR helped built us 3 stands( with a helping hand out),win the Scottish cup,get into Europe every second year(almost),gave us great Players,got us a football academy.

CPR failed because he couldn't get a backer with the financial clout to keep us in the situation we had become accustomed.

The bank let us borrow money beyond our means and wanted their money back,the only way CPR could see a way out without the club going into administation was to sell the ground.

He speculated to accumulate and it never turned out the way he hoped after the 98 cup win,our ST sales never met the expected demand nor did the overall attendance improve sufficiently to cover the cost's and the the SMG carry on cost us big time as well(quite a big mistake granted) but IMO he was given really bad advice,I would imagine from the bank as well as his advisors.

The one thing you cannot label CPR with is hiding,regardless what he done he was still there to be shot at,unlike someone we all know.

kissthebadge

What s**t are you referring to? That we don't have a manager? That the players under-perform season after season? That money has been made from the sale of players, many of which were brought to/through the club during Robinson's tenure?

Robinson made some catastrophic mistakes during his time but to blame him for the utter shambles our club has become is ridiculous. We all feel depressed about our current situation & I?m sure we all agree that Romanov is to blame. So why the re-emergence of the hate-brigade towards Robinson

Colonel Kurtz
What s**t are you referring to? That we don't have a manager? That the players under-perform season after season? That money has been made from the sale of players, many of which were brought to/through the club during Robinson's tenure?

Robinson made some catastrophic mistakes during his time but to blame him for the utter shambles our club has become is ridiculous. We all feel depressed about our current situation & I?m sure we all agree that Romanov is to blame. So why the re-emergence of the hate-brigade towards Robinson

Romanov kept Robinson on to provide a whipping boy for the fans on unpopular decisions like the sacking of Robbo.

Romaov paid Robinson as a consultant,and surely hearts fans wouldnt allow him to be roled out yet again to deflect the shambles we are in now.

Other Hearts people have been paid to spout the party line,good luck to them for getting the money,but shame on Hearts fans for falling for it.i

Glamorgan Jambo

Totally agree with you. CPR made a complete mess of it but he's gone now and even the slightest inference that his behind the scenes influence has something to do with the ongoing farce at HMFC is frankly ridiculous.

He's a grown up and it can't be a huge surprise to himself that he gets the verbals at Tynecastle and I'm sure his skin is as thick as a rhino's so it won't have any impact on him.

I think the Hearts support need to turn their protests firmly in the direction of the current administration. It's quite obvious that those that were most involved last time won't be putting themselves to the fore again for reasons best understood by themselves (not saying they're wrong to take their stance) but I think the excuse that they hate CPR more and he was much worse than Vlad stands up to no scrutiny.

while mr romanov is entirely to blame for the collapse of his revolution cpr is still to blame for attempted murder of hmfc

while mr romanov is entirely to blame for the collapse of his revolution cpr is still to blame for attempted murder of hmfc

And by the look's of it Vlad is to blame for th slow death of Hearts.

The fact that he is till dabbling behind the scenes is a worry to us all, why does he still darken our doorstep in a stadium he said "was not fit for purpose", from what i am hearing he still has a say.

He is on a retainer fee, paid for by Vlad, he works as a consultant, so you are correct he is still hovering around.:mad::mad:

And by the look's of it Vlad is to blame for th slow death of Hearts.

time will tell VLAD has got the ability to fix this but the bottom of my stomach turns over when i think long term about hearts it has done for some time and the AGM really scared me to the bone

gorgie rd eh11

Never said robinson was responsible for no manager, players under-performing etc. But it is "ridiculous" to deny that robinsons gross mismanagement is the reason VR is here. The fact he made such a large amount of money from taking HMFC to the edge sticks in my throat.

What is his current role at Hearts? If he's such a big Jambo shouldn't he be opening his mouth about the problems facing the club?

No, takes his free seat and counts the cash he made out of Hearts.

Our fans of the late 70/s 80/s would have had pieman's heed on a stake , outside Robbo's.

I wonder how much money he's raping of the club these days.:mad:

100% correct,without his inept missmanagement of our club we wouldnt have had to sell our soul to the devil.

Miller Jambo 60

Funny was talking about fatty at work yesterday.

I hate him , arrogant fud.:107years::107years::107years:

cornhill is correct,the fat rat still has his oar in there,his old mate knight,has been telling anyone that listens,that the pieman stabbed jefferies in the back,telling romanov not to go near jeff,must admit,i dont think jeff is the man we need,but at this moment it would be a massive improvement on what going on at the club just now.still cant believe the fat chap with the red face still has any sort of input into our club,even auld knighty knight is gutted with the piemans actions,which says a lot coming from that auld crawler.

sandylejambo

imagine the party you could have if cpr and maggie thatcher died on the same day, do you think an assasin's bullit would manage to go through both of them?

sandy it would need to be some bullit to go through that fat freak,but am with you for the party mate.:)

shaun.lawson

I was all set to start feeling sorry for him, and that our opprobrium is, in retrospect, a bit too much. After all, what could he realistically do as gates fell post-JJ's exit, and we moved deeper and deeper into the red despite back-to-back top 3 finishes under Levein? And he was clearly right about the need to sell Tynie too: look where we are now. In dire need of a ground with a bigger capacity, and quite unable to sustain a challenging side without it: meaning we're all set to groundshare away from Tynie if the new stand is built. Yet we're doing so like lambs to the slaughter: the question is, under our current leadership (sic), will we return?

But then I read on here that apparently, the club had asked him about JJ, and he'd told them he "couldn't be trusted". Granted, this is only a story on a football messageboard - but it'd ring so very true. He and JJ were at daggers drawn by the end of Jefferies' time here, he's certainly one to hold a grudge... and between him and JJ, given all the lies he went on to tell us about Tynecastle, I know who I'd trust. And it's not the Pieman.

shaun,i wonder what his opinion is on stadium redevelopment.i just get the feeling he would love it,if we didnt get the goahead to build the new stand.

dont trust him having any input at all,very worrying,and especially when its his old ally thats leaking it,

shaun.lawson
shaun,i wonder what his opinion is on stadium redevelopment.i just get the feeling he would love it,if we didnt get the goahead to build the new stand.

dont trust him having any input at all,very worrying,and especially when its his old ally thats leaking it,

Who knows? I'd like to think he'd be against it - or at least, against the club being completely screwed with no Plan B at all - but I really couldn't say. I'm already pretty suspicious that he's being 'kept sweet' by the regime as it is: why this would be, I couldn't say for sure, but it certainly worries me.

I was all set to start feeling sorry for him, and that our opprobrium is, in retrospect, a bit too much. After all, what could he realistically do as gates fell post-JJ's exit, and we moved deeper and deeper into the red despite back-to-back top 3 finishes under Levein? And he was clearly right about the need to sell Tynie too: look where we are now. In dire need of a ground with a bigger capacity, and quite unable to sustain a challenging side without it: meaning we're all set to groundshare away from Tynie if the new stand is built. Yet we're doing so like lambs to the slaughter: the question is, under our current leadership (sic), will we return?

But then I read on here that apparently, the club had asked him about JJ, and he'd told them he "couldn't be trusted". Granted, this is only a story on a football messageboard - but it'd ring so very true. He and JJ were at daggers drawn by the end of Jefferies' time here, he's certainly one to hold a grudge... and between him and JJ, given all the lies he went on to tell us about Tynecastle, I know who I'd trust. And it's not the Pieman.

The Pieman and the word TRUST, would you buy a 2nd hand car from the pieman?:mad:

MacDonald Jardine
Who knows? I'd like to think he'd be against it - or at least, against the club being completely screwed with no Plan B at all - but I really couldn't say. I'm already pretty suspicious that he's being 'kept sweet' by the regime as it is: why this would be, I couldn't say for sure, but it certainly worries me.

He wasn't against us being completely screwed with no plan B the last time.

Bad as Romanov gets, I'll always hate Robinson more because he was supposed to be one of our own.

how he even has the gall,to sit in the directors box at every home game,is obscene,the man has no shame,he almost killed off an instituition,and he wouldnt have lost a nights sleep.hearts man,never in your life.

how he even has the gall,to sit in the directors box at every home game,is obscene,the man has no shame,he almost killed off an instituition,and he wouldnt have lost a nights sleep.hearts man,never in your life.

Stick wan oan iz chin "again":)

Denny Crane

I still shudder when I recollect the announcement that Tynie was to be sold to Cala Homes. Hearts over the years have tested my faith but I regret to say I lost it when I heard that.

There will be some who (rightly) have their frustrations over Romanov but he has some way to go to top the nugget (mentioned above) that was cast upon us by the Pieman.

Re-read the chapter of those days in the Tynecastle Tales book by Rob Robertson & Paul Kiddie. Pieman's actions must not be swept under the carpet.

Dirk Diggler
I still shudder when I recollect the announcement that Tynie was to be sold to Cala Homes. Hearts over the years have tested my faith but I regret to say I lost it when I heard that.

There will be some who (rightly) have their frustrations over Romanov but he has some way to go to top the nugget (mentioned above) that was cast upon us by the Pieman.

Re-read the chapter of those days in the Tynecastle Tales book by Rob Robertson & Paul Kiddie. Pieman's actions must not be swept under the carpet.

Correct.

Archived