Chris Robinson

Walter Kidd

Hearts fan? I sent him a constructive e-mail from my work e-mail (a mistake but i didn't give a **** by then) where I unfortunately called him a thief. He called my work and tried to get me sacked.

shaun.lawson
I still shudder when I recollect the announcement that Tynie was to be sold to Cala Homes. Hearts over the years have tested my faith but I regret to say I lost it when I heard that.

There will be some who (rightly) have their frustrations over Romanov but he has some way to go to top the nugget (mentioned above) that was cast upon us by the Pieman.

Re-read the chapter of those days in the Tynecastle Tales book by Rob Robertson & Paul Kiddie. Pieman's actions must not be swept under the carpet.

It's an excellent chapter, isn't it? In it, Robertson and Kiddie make plain the total breakdown in CR and JJ's relationship - but it was Robinson who behaved in a continually childish, destabilising way, not Jefferies. Hence me rolling my eyes when reading the story I mentioned above about him still not being able to let sleeping dogs lie. What a pathetic little man.

And yep, I can hardly recall ever losing it with the club to the extent I did when he announced Tynie was for sale and came out with all that 'Not Fit for Purpose' guff: I hit the roof. Vladimir Romanov and Chris Robinson - what did we do to deserve them?

I still shudder when I recollect the announcement that Tynie was to be sold to Cala Homes. Hearts over the years have tested my faith but I regret to say I lost it when I heard that.

There will be some who (rightly) have their frustrations over Romanov but he has some way to go to top the nugget (mentioned above) that was cast upon us by the Pieman.

Re-read the chapter of those days in the Tynecastle Tales book by Rob Robertson & Paul Kiddie. Pieman's actions must not be swept under the carpet.

:thumb:

Brilliant post mate.

132goals1958
If Christopher Peter Robinson died I would dance on his grave.

Knowing that he will now probably decide to get buried at sea.

scott herbertson
Knowing that he will now probably decide to get buried at sea.

eels, is all I can say

Archived