Tynecastle Hospitality Package

portobellojambo1

portobellojambo1

Had a quick look at the board and cannot see this as having being posted already.

Had a pop up message waiting for me when I got home from work with the usual link to a page on the main site as per below -

http://www.heartsfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/HospitalityDetail/0,,10289~1331241,00.html

Is it just me or has somebody got their wires crossed a little bit.

The body of the text talks about the opening game of the season against Motherwell, and making it a day to remember in hospitality, but the actual promotion is for hospitality for the home game versus St Mirren.

Nothing earth shattering, it just seems daft, for lack of a better expression.

Ian, my memory aint great BUT i think that ?125 PLUS vat is thee cheapest deal that will be offered this season!

Celtic,Rangers & Hubs are ?195 plus vat, Sheep,Ddee utd,Well are ?145 with the rest being ?125 plus vat.

No 2 for 1's will be offered, no promotions .

Somebody better hope we have a good season as the big corporate boys are tightening belts due to financial constraints with over priced football being the first 'casualty'.

Either that or we have some bloody good salesmen!!

The fact our webmaster doesnt know who we are playing or when should'nt be a surprise;)

portobellojambo1
Ian, my memory aint great BUT i think that ?125 PLUS vat is thee cheapest deal that will be offered this season!

Celtic,Rangers & Hubs are ?195 plus vat, Sheep,Ddee utd,Well are ?145 with the rest being ?125 plus vat.

Somebody better hope we have a good season as the big corporate boys are tightening belts due to financial constraints with over priced football being the first 'casualty'.

The fact our webmaster doesnt know who we are playing or when should'nt be a surprise;)

It was this bit here I was referring to as "daft", i.e. that they seemed to have got cross wires in relation to who were actually playing and when.

In relation to the actual cost I haven't got a clue where we stand in relation to other clubs C., but as you say I think it is imperative that we get off to a good start, then maintain some sort of consistency, because the post split figures corporate wise last season must have been disastrous, and I would imagine it is a source of income the club can ill afford to lose over the course of a full season.

I was at hospitality on the last day of the bleak season we just finished, the firm who had the table told us to enjoy ourselves as they didn't think they'd be doing it at Tynie next season, mainly because of Vlad/poor performances on the park

I was at hospitality on the last day of the bleak season we just finished, the firm who had the table told us to enjoy ourselves as they didn't think they'd be doing it at Tynie next season, mainly because of Vlad/poor performances on the park

Glory hunters ;)

they will be doing it half price for the last half of the season as hearts compete vigoriously in the religation battle of the decade

they will be doing it half price for the last half of the season as hearts compete vigoriously in the religation battle of the decade

I would have thought after 5 or 6 games.:)

Rabbie_Burns
I would have thought after 5 or 6 games.:)

You appear to be delighted with the prospect of that Rudi...:mw_confused:

Not delighted,just being realistic :),anyway the cheaper the better,don't you think?

Nucky Thompson
Exactly!

Nucky Thompson
Right on sister.
You don't support Hearts anymore, whats your new team rudi? or will you wait till after the first 10 games before deciding:rolleyes:

You don't support Hearts anymore, whats your new team rudi? or will you wait till after the first 10 games before deciding:rolleyes:

Go girl.

Archived