Just saw Webster

Dr. Bapswent

Dr. Bapswent

Walking along George Street with 2 kids and some small blonde lass.

Does he live in Edinburgh?

The People's Chimp

I hope you hissed at him from behind a bin. He'll never walk along george street again.

a gentle kick to the knackers.

A gentle kick, thats too nice I would make sure he had nothing left.

Darth Sidious

Saw him and family at Lazy Town at the Festival Theatre a few months back. He avoided eye contact with everyone. Would not say anything in front of his children either. Not their fault there Dad is Judas resurrected.

He lives in weegieland.

Marmeladent?rtchen

Not that fussed about webster anymore, he was just the first of many not to put up with Vlads BOLX.

At the time it was not public knowledge that Vlad was picking the team so we were ****ed that he wanted out. Now Elliot want to do the same and we except it!

Peter Olivers Army
Not that fussed about webster anymore, he was just the first of many not to put up with Vlads BOLX.

At the time it was not public knowledge that Vlad was picking the team so we were ****ed that he wanted out. Now Elliot want to do the same and we except it!

Eh?

Elliot wants out because he has been getting picked for the team but picked on by fans.

Not much Vlad could do about that except from dropping him!

Any one got two kids and a petit blonde missus? Not that you'd need an excuse...

Andy Webster....:)

I'm not really bothered anymore that he wanted to leave, I challenge anybody not to seek employment elsewhere when you know that your hierarchy is falling apart....

....however.....

....I am still very p*ssed off at the suspect manner in which he has joined der hun. Playing what, two games for Wigan, then joining rangers for less money than he's had to pay us?

hope he breaks both his bloody legs in pre season.

rant over.

Ibrahim Tall

Of course that's the reason.

That's after all why he handed in a transfer request and refused to go on the pre-season tour of N Ireland before Burley had even managed his first game for us.

I hope we see Webster again in some capacity, formerly as player manager. Great servant to the club and was treated very unfairly. It'd get rid of an "element" of our "support", etc etc.

Ibrahim Tall
I hope we see Webster again in some capacity, formerly as player manager. Great servant to the club and was treated very unfairly. It'd get rid of an "element" of our "support", etc etc.

:)

husref musemic

how can you have any sympathy for this cretin, folk are under the illusion that he was somehow 'driven out' by bad vlad. Absolutely not the case, he wanted away through any means possible and was at it before Burley arrived.

He treated the fans and the club like morons and contempt. Not forgetting his nice weekly wedge from the club and the fact we brought him from fekin arbroath !!

He should be the one appologising, Vlad got this one spot on. Id have had him cleaning the lavies. ers.

husref musemic
Of course that's the reason.

That's after all why he handed in a transfer request and refused to go on the pre-season tour of N Ireland before Burley had even managed his first game for us.

No it's not, he wanted to join rangers and would use any means possible and he did. This sympathy is simply bizzare.

how can you have any sympathy for this cretin, folk are under the illusion that he was somehow 'driven out' by bad vlad. Absolutely not the case, he wanted away through any means possible and was at it before Burley arrived.

He treated the fans and the club like morons and contempt. Not forgetting his nice weekly wedge from the club and the fact we brought him from fekin arbroath !!

He should be the one appologising, Vlad got this one spot on. Id have had him cleaning the lavies. ers.

Waw,tell me kind sir is he the only one to have done this at Hearts over the past say 3 years.

I'm not really bothered anymore that he wanted to leave, I challenge anybody not to seek employment elsewhere when you know that your hierarchy is falling apart....

....however.....

....I am still very p*ssed off at the suspect manner in which he has joined der hun. Playing what, two games for Wigan, then joining rangers for less money than he's had to pay us?

hope he breaks both his bloody legs in pre season.

rant over.

Exactly - between him and Velicka, you'd think it was a new deliberate Hun policy :wacko:

**** him.

husref musemic
Waw,tell me kind sir is he the only one to have done this at Hearts over the past say 3 years.

No, he was the only one who took hearts through the court of arbitration for sport, played a few games for Wigan then went straight to his intended destination. He slimed his way out the door leaving us with buttons to ease his greasy trail into Glasgow. No fee, No problem.

Made a fool out of the lot of us including you kind sir.

:77_77:

No, he was the only one who took hearts through the court of arbitration for sport, played a few games for Wigan then went straight to his intended destination. He slimed his way out the door leaving us with buttons to ease his greasy trail into Glasgow. No fee, No problem.

Made a fool out of the lot of us including you kind sir.

Never made a fool out of me.

I'm not that bothered about how it all happened,the guy wanted out and Vlad made it easier for him,instead of letting him play the remainder of his 18 month contract and possibly selling him in one of the transfer windows(making us some needed cash) his agent found a way of him getting out of the circus a lot quicker than expected,

Rules are rules,he uesd them to his advatage and I'm pretty sure Vlad would use them to his.

He wanted out well before then, that is why he threw his toys out the pram in pre-season when we refused to let him join Rangers - that is the difference.

He wanted out well before then, that is why he threw his toys out the pram in pre-season when we refused to let him join Rangers - that is the difference.

No difference at all,at that time we had no manager,no players and a maniac saying we will win the CL in 5 years time.

When we left we still had no manager,player were at each others throats or not talking to one another and maniac talking ,still, a load of pish.

Saw him and family at Lazy Town at the Festival Theatre a few months back. He avoided eye contact with everyone. Would not say anything in front of his children either. Not their fault there Dad is Judas resurrected.

You saw Webster months back and when you got home you never logged onto Kickback to tell people about it?

Isn't that a hanging offence? ;);)

Ryan Gosling
No difference at all,at that time we had no manager,no players and a maniac saying we will win the CL in 5 years time.

He didn't go to Ireland with Burley because the poor wee lamb was 'unsettled'. He's pond ****.

From the 4 players who left Hearts recently and are now with the Old Firm, Webster is the only one I have real contempt for.

Hartley: Gave us his best, never denied he was a Celtic fan at heart, we got good ? for him when he left. I wish him all the best. He thoroughly deserves league winner's medals and Champions League football.

Elvis: Gave us his best years and played for the jersey just as strongly as Mackay, Colquhoun, Robertson did

Velicka: Scored some important goals for us, was mistreated by Hearts and underpaid compared to his compatriots who done less for the club. Can't blame him for leaving and then joining Rangers, good luck to him.

Webster: Hearts moulded this guy into an established Scottish international, offered him a handsome salary to stay, and at least guarantee the club a fair price if he was sold on in future. Sounds ok to me, not for this **** obviously though. Manouvred his way out the club, Hearts were shafted, and has suffered the consequences.

Spotting the difference isn't hard is it.

From the 4 players who left Hearts recently and are now with the Old Firm, Webster is the only one I have real contempt for.

Hartley: Gave us his best, never denied he was a Celtic fan at heart, we got good ? for him when he left. I wish him all the best. He thoroughly deserves league winner's medals and Champions League football.

Elvis: Gave us his best years and played for the jersey just as strongly as Mackay, Colquhoun, Robertson did

Velicka: Scored some important goals for us, was mistreated by Hearts and underpaid compared to his compatriots who done less for the club. Can't blame him for leaving and then joining Rangers, good luck to him.

Webster: Hearts moulded this guy into an established Scottish international, offered him a handsome salary to stay, and at least guarantee the club a fair price if he was sold on in future. Sounds ok to me, not for this **** obviously though. Manouvred his way out the club, Hearts were shafted, and has suffered the consequences.

Spotting the difference isn't hard is it.

Vlad could still and more than likely would have made a small fortune from AW,remember it was Vlad who stopped AW from playing a full 18 months before his contract was up at the very least 2 signing windows.

Vlad fecked up big time here,he fecked AW about with the usaual threats but his agent was cute and found a bylaw which AW used to his full advatage.

Rudolf's Mate

You've not seen him play against us yet for der huns. When that happens and he pumps his chest will you change your mind???

Did he answer to the name JUDAS ??

Did he answer to the name JUDAS ??

I don't hold anything against the man. Great young talent who was a victim of getting dropped and left to rot due to a useless owner.

I'd have done the same if I was him, feck letting that halfwit from Lithuanian ruin your career.

I don't hold anything against the man. Great young talent who was a victim of getting dropped and left to rot due to a useless owner.

I'd have done the same if I was him, feck letting that halfwit from Lithuanian ruin your career.

that halfwit from Lithuania is ruining your football club

Get a grip.

This is what I hate about football 'fans'.

So quick to judge when they have **** all clue as to what's going on.:mad:

Jam Tarts 1874

Romanov is not the first, neither will he be the last to freeze a player out. You sound demented by it, maybe you should lie down for a while. :cool:

There are a few on this thread who's hatred for Vlad is greater than their love for Hearts.

Sad really.

They can try and "spin" the Webster situation so that it's all Vlad's fault, but we all know what went on here and Webster and his agent now have the outcome they wanted.

There are a few on this thread who's hatred for Vlad is greater than their love for Hearts.

Sad really.

They can try and "spin" the Webster situation so that it's all Vlad's fault, but we all know what went on here and Webster and his agent now have the outcome they wanted.

You just have to ask yourself why they wanted this.

i know for defo he has a kid and a boxer(dog) his burd is blonde and stays in edinburgh so i'm guessing he's moved back in with her. she's a dentalnurse or maybe a chemist or summit lol.

CASH.

No other reason.

Is that right?

Do you know how much he is on at Rangers?

Do you know how much he was on at Hearts?

Is CASH the same reason why Hartley, Pressley, Gordon, Velicka, Bednar, Pospisil, Brellier were all so desperate to leave too?

You are very ill informed.

rossthejambo
Is that right?

Do you know how much he is on at Rangers?

Do you know how much he was on at Hearts?

Is CASH the same reason why Hartley, Pressley, Gordon, Velicka, Bednar, Pospisil, Brellier were all so desperate to leave too?

You are very ill informed.

he was offered the exact same money that gordon was on at the time. i believe that was in the region of 18,000 a week. he wanted to join rangers as of the summer before that and was more than happy to screw hearts and arbroath out of the money we would have got for his transfer so that he could get that move. he went about it the completely wrong way IMO. if he had done it in the way that gordon, hartley, bednar, etc had done there would never have been the hassle that there has been about his move. the deal totally stinks and has done from day 1

the man is a ****bag and i seriously hope he never plays for his beloved rangers. :mad:

rant over

Smoked-Glass

Hope he gets playing so he gets into the scotland team.

husref musemic
he was offered the exact same money that gordon was on at the time. i believe that was in the region of 18,000 a week. he wanted to join rangers as of the summer before that and was more than happy to screw hearts and arbroath out of the money we would have got for his transfer so that he could get that move. he went about it the completely wrong way IMO. if he had done it in the way that gordon, hartley, bednar, etc had done there would never have been the hassle that there has been about his move. the deal totally stinks and has done from day 1

the man is a ****bag and i seriously hope he never plays for his beloved rangers. :mad:

rant over

spot on.

rant over

And how much is he on at Rangers?

Archived