Just saw Webster

Dr. Bapswent

rossthejambo
And how much is he on at Rangers?

dont know or care tbh.

if your implying that he left because of romanov or money i'd say your wrong because he'd been angling a move to rangers well before romanov's meddling became apparent. im fairly certain he got his agent to try and engineer a move alot earlier than some people realise. i'd even go as far as to say he was tapped up by rangers.

either way the boys an arse and i despise the way he treated not only hearts but arbroath as well. the 2 clubs who made him the player that he is. he stabbed them both in the back.

he is exactly whats wrong with scottish football IMO. the ultimate ambition of playing for the OF instead of bettering yourself elsewhere ie the premiership.

dont know or care tbh.

Correct, you don't know so give it a rest.

if your implying that he left because of romanov or money i'd say your wrong because he'd been angling a move to rangers well before romanov's meddling became apparent. im fairly certain he got his agent to try and engineer a move alot earlier than some people realise. i'd even go as far as to say he was tapped up by rangers.

I'm implying nothing. Whether you like it or not, Rangers are a bigger club than we are and that is the case regardless of Romanov's 'meddling'. He's still a young lad, a few years at a team like Rangers, winning things most seasons and he'll be set up nicely for a move to the Premiership.

Not every single player leaves us for more cash, especially when we are paying upwards of 16kp/w to some players.

The harsh reality for you is that Romanov played a part in this whole event whether you like it or not and it had nothing to do with cash

either way the boys an arse and i despise the way he treated not only hearts but arbroath as well. the 2 clubs who made him the player that he is. he stabbed them both in the back.

he is exactly whats wrong with scottish football IMO. the ultimate ambition of playing for the OF instead of bettering yourself elsewhere ie the premiership.

At 26 years old, I doubt that playing for Rangers is his 'ultimate ambition'

Miller Jambo 60
dont know or care tbh.

OFF topic guys but working with an

x boys club Celtic man The lad is24 and a pure laugh..

He done his leg in but still works to the real man level.

Changed my opinion on tims end off MA HA

Miller Jambo 60
Walking along George Street with 2 kids and some small blonde lass.

Does he live in Edinburgh?

My son thinks he is a ***** why gos his dad says so

Jimmy McNulty
OFF topic guys but working with an

x boys club Celtic man The lad is24 and a pure laugh..

He done his leg in but still works to the real man level.

Changed my opinion on tims end off MA HA

****, you're right. Really ****ing off topic.

I don't hold anything against the man. Great young talent who was a victim of getting dropped and left to rot due to a useless owner.

I'd have done the same if I was him, feck letting that halfwit from Lithuanian ruin your career.

Unless you ruined your own careerby being permenantly injured now:):):):):)

Not that fussed about webster anymore, he was just the first of many not to put up with Vlads BOLX.

At the time it was not public knowledge that Vlad was picking the team so we were ****ed that he wanted out. Now Elliot want to do the same and we except it!

complete and utter rubbish. every word is untrue.

Think and say what you want about Romanov, but don't get confused about the facts bud.

Webster is a Judas ****. Fact.

Never made a fool out of me.

I'm not that bothered about how it all happened,the guy wanted out and Vlad made it easier for him,instead of letting him play the remainder of his 18 month contract and possibly selling him in one of the transfer windows(making us some needed cash) his agent found a way of him getting out of the circus a lot quicker than expected,

Rules are rules,he uesd them to his advatage and I'm pretty sure Vlad would use them to his.

But Webster started his ***** before we even became a "circus":wacko:

But Webster started his ***** before we even became a "circus":wacko:

Erm,no he didn't,I think you will find he like most of the Hearts players eye's were opened at the disgracefull treatment of Robbo on Vlads orders and then Vlad personaly got involved.

Hence the reason Miller wasn't prepared to touch us with a barge pole,all the players then had a fair idea of how Vlad done buisiness an didn't like what they seen.

The arrival of GB and some decent signing's gave the player's some hope that it was just a flash in the pan with Vlad,unfortunatly for all concerned it turned out to be faulse hope,AW and a few more wanted out,AW's agent found a way out and took it.

Jam Tarts 1874
Erm,no he didn't,I think you will find he like most of the Hearts players eye's were opened at the disgracefull treatment of Robbo on Vlads orders and then Vlad personaly got involved.

What the hell are you on about? A new owner comes in and wants to change the manager - shock, horror, this has never happened before! :eek:

Robbo was offered a coaching role, he turned it down, hardly a reason for getting the pitch-forks out!

I don't remember the sacking of Sandy Clark in favour of Tommy McLean by the Pieman and Deans when they came in being described as "disgracefull treatment" but then again Robinson and Deans were not foreign and maybe we didn't have quite so many glory-hunters back then.

Elvis: Gave us his best years and played for the jersey just as strongly as Mackay, Colquhoun, Robertson did

Webster: Hearts moulded this guy into an established Scottish international, offered him a handsome salary to stay, and at least guarantee the club a fair price if he was sold on in future. Sounds ok to me, not for this **** obviously though. Manouvred his way out the club, Hearts were shafted, and has suffered the consequences.

Ehvlis : Was on his way downhill when he left Hearts, was allowed to leave without much fuss and has actually gone on to obtain two league winners' medals since leaving. Said that he'd gone to Thelick "because he didn't want to uproot his daughter", and two years later came out and said that he'd like to move abroad. Pumped his chest after a win against Hearts at Tynecastle - a gesture which hurt the fans, but would've had little or no effect on the board.

Webster : Didn't want to sign a new contract, and was therefore made to train on his own for the rest of the season. Fitness has never been the same since. Was a young Scotland international with a promising career ahead of him, and has now hardly played since. His "gesture" was to invoke a little known clause of employment law to leave Hearts for nothing - a gesture with little or no impact on the fans, but which hit the board exactly where it'd hurt them the most.

I agree, it's hard to spot the difference. Clearly, Webster is the villain here. :confused:

davemclaren
Ehvlis : Was on his way downhill when he left Hearts, was allowed to leave without much fuss and has actually gone on to obtain two league winners' medals since leaving. Said that he'd gone to Thelick "because he didn't want to uproot his daughter", and two years later came out and said that he'd like to move abroad. Pumped his chest after a win against Hearts at Tynecastle - a gesture which hurt the fans, but would've had little or no effect on the board.

Webster : Didn't want to sign a new contract, and was therefore made to train on his own for the rest of the season. Fitness has never been the same since. Was a young Scotland international with a promising career ahead of him, and has now hardly played since. His "gesture" was to invoke a little known clause of employment law to leave Hearts for nothing - a gesture with little or no impact on the fans, but which hit the board exactly where it'd hurt them the most.

I agree, it's hard to spot the difference. Clearly, Webster is the villain here. :confused:

If Webster leaving had little or no impact on the fans then Pressley was the same...apart from those on the easily offended bus as your boss likes to say. :whistling:

davemclaren

Anyway, just saw Levein last night in the Brasserrie restaurant at the Balmoral with a lady friend. I was hoping that meant he was joining Hearts but I'm not sure.... ;)

Seymour M Hersh
You just have to ask yourself why they wanted this.

Cause Webster's a blue nose and diddy saw ? signs in his eyes. Don't forget Webster wanted to go to hunbrox even when Burley had just arrived.

If Webster leaving had little or no impact on the fans then Pressley was the same...apart from those on the easily offended bus as your boss likes to say. :whistling:

My boss? You're going to have to explain this one for me, Dave.

Ehlvis leaving didn't have all that much of an impact on the fans. His actions afterwards did.

Rudolf's Mate
My boss? You're going to have to explain this one for me, Dave.

Ehlvis leaving didn't have all that much of an impact on the fans. His actions afterwards did.

I said this to you earlier in this thread and would love to hear your thoughts.....

Webster unlike Elvis has not been able to play against us. If that day does come and he pumps his chest, will that change your opinion of him?

I said this to you earlier in this thread and would love to hear your thoughts.....

Webster unlike Elvis has not been able to play against us. If that day does come and he pumps his chest, will that change your opinion of him?

Yes. Still wouldn't dislike him as much as Ehlvis, though, because Webster was never the self styled "Mr. Hearts".

I hope that that answers your question.

Edit : And maybe you can answer this one - if Ehlvis went to the Dhims because he didn't want to uproot his daughter, why does he now want to move abroad?

Archived