Well Said Craig Levein

Enzo Chiefo

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fitzroy Pointon

Wonderful. 

CL is an intelligent man. Lennon is a horrible, manky looking ned. We denied them the chance to play their oh so amazing football the other night and nullified the threat of their two main midfielders and Lennon didn't have the intelligence to change it so he lost his shit and made an arse of himself. They had one shot of target ffs. 

Levein has forgotten more than this horrible, bitter fud will ever know. 

6 hours ago, Ryder said:

To be perfectly honest with you, I haven’t noticed this big change in Levein. Too many folk just bought the media line about him and his “safest job in Scottish Football” bullshit. He’s been the same guy the whole time. If he’d been saying and doing all the things he has recently whilst DoF, people would be calling him a control freak and saying that he should let the manager manage.

I irritates me how easily led are support are against our own club. From Hibbies to weegies Levein is despised, yet too many Hearts supporters were happy to climb in to bed with them. Know your enemy ffs.

Well said . Post of the year . Only a few days to better it.

1 minute ago, fancy a brew said:

Lennon will run through his whole gamut of emotions after reading Craig's comments.

Neil-Lennon-fumes.jpg

anger, outrage, fury, bad breath

6 hours ago, Ryder said:

To be perfectly honest with you, I haven’t noticed this big change in Levein. Too many folk just bought the media line about him and his “safest job in Scottish Football” bullshit. He’s been the same guy the whole time. If he’d been saying and doing all the things he has recently whilst DoF, people would be calling him a control freak and saying that he should let the manager manage.

I irritates me how easily led are support are against our own club. From Hibbies to weegies Levein is despised, yet too many Hearts supporters were happy to climb in to bed with them. Know your enemy ffs.

I really cant agree with you.My youngest sons away up to Aberdeen today as his football is off.Before he went I talked about Levein the Rolls Royce of a player who could also mix it.As  manager he was good for Hearts on limited resources and gave us great moments without winning  anything.I have been disappointed in him as a DOF.He has made too many bad costly decisions for me and he has not defined his role as DOF well enough for me leading to too much speculation about who was responsible for what .At the end of the day it was "the easily led " of our support who were shouting time on the Cathro experiment long before it ended.

Despite my criticism of Levein as DOF and the farcical way he was appointed I supported the fact that he was manager of Hearts..My worry was that he had settled for a life away from direct management (having made this clear himself)I have been concerned that he had lost his mojo and he did not look very animated on the touchline.So I did see a change in him compared to when he was last our manager.i really dont think he wanted the job.The Hamilton game seemed to change things.

Anyway its a bit of a relief to see him display the old combatitiveness,the digging comments and getting riled.I said that when he was appointed he would make us difficult to beat and he has done just that .So lets hope for progress and good on him.

rudi must stay
13 hours ago, August Landmesser said:

Mind games gradually building from CL -a man who takes it seriously, but is not serious about it. Put the tramps out the cup, beat them at the piggery in March and watch Lenny burst a vein in his forehead whilst CL chortles away in the background.

We own those pricks.

he's done a great job with the media so far. Very honest and no deluded and petty comments after the game

1 minute ago, Barack said:

“Lennon had said he felt Hearts kicked his players off the park in the Edinburgh derby, with Levein responding by saying Lennon made a career out of that as a player.

Ahead of today's game against Killie, Lennon told BBC Scotland: “It’s tongue in cheek, there's no issue with that at all. 

"Me and Craig get on great, so there’s not issue there. We say these things with a bit of humour.”

Called out. Shits it. Deflects.

:jjyay:

Its a bit like when David Brent bigs up his reportoir with Chris Finch.

2 minutes ago, Barack said:

“Lennon had said he felt Hearts kicked his players off the park in the Edinburgh derby, with Levein responding by saying Lennon made a career out of that as a player.

Ahead of today's game against Killie, Lennon told BBC Scotland: “It’s tongue in cheek, there's no issue with that at all. 

"Me and Craig get on great, so there’s not issue there. We say these things with a bit of humour.”

that video of levein v hogg tha he received has the coward running scared

2 hours ago, fancy a brew said:

Lennon will run through his whole gamut of emotions after reading Craig's comments.

Neil-Lennon-fumes.jpg

2 hours ago, fancy a brew said:

Extraordinary likeness to those nasty things from Lord of the Rings

sunblestjambo
16 hours ago, Ryder said:

Levein absolutely owns this wee dickhead. Hope he has more to say when he dumps the ginger toothed wee vagina out the cup. :lol:

:yas:

‘ginger toothed wee vagina’ 

If im honest I’ve found KB a little demoralising of late but posts like this restore my faith in humanity!

16 hours ago, gorgie rd eh11 said:

Lennon is one of Scottish footballs untouchables, the media ignore his many indescritions and kiss his ar*e in a cowardly way.

Levein on the other hand is an easy target for the cowards.

Correct

lennon is a Celtic legend and the media likes them regardless of what they are.

The Future's Maroon
2 hours ago, It should have been ten said:

Very well said Craig ?? Fat Fanta pubes obviously has a selective memory!

Fat fanta pubes ???

Brilliant

12 hours ago, Ryder said:

Utter crap. If Levein does well he gets praise and i he doesn't he gets slaughtered. They way you put it it's like manlove. I will be satisfied when we play well, score goals, win games and collect trophies. Hearts fans don't climb into bed with the enemy or with Craig Levein.

We want good signings & the crap emptied in january & the summer. 

NO MORE EXCUSES AFTER THE SUMMER.

Coburg Hearts
6 hours ago, fancy a brew said:

Neil-Lennon-fumes.jpg

Would be a great advert for the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse. 

35 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

Utter crap. If Levein does well he gets praise and i he doesn't he gets slaughtered. They way you put it it's like manlove. I will be satisfied when we play well, score goals, win games and collect trophies. Hearts fans don't climb into bed with the enemy or with Craig Levein.

Calm doon mate. :(

4 hours ago, sunblestjambo said:

:yas:

‘ginger toothed wee vagina’ 

If im honest I’ve found KB a little demoralising of late but posts like this restore my faith in humanity!

Me too. JKB has been completely demoralising of late.

It’s good to see aspects of the old Levein coming out. It’s about time we had someone who told poisonous wee clowns to **** off. 

11 hours ago, fancy a brew said:

Neil-Lennon-fumes.jpg

How proud the vermin are of this bellend. What a disgrace he is and what better advert for issues. Government / NHS could do worse than hire him for tv adverts. Problem would be it would have to be after 11pm. 

5 hours ago, mitch41 said:

No more excuses after the summer -about what?

9 hours ago, Barack said:

What a ****ing ginger shitebag. 

On 31/12/2017 at 00:31, cubanjambo said:

No more excuses after the summer -about what?

It means after the summer  all the excuses about last january's dreadful signings, Cathro needs the summer to get more of his signings in, the new stand will be finished, once we get home from Murrayfield, the new stand is costing more money, we played well when we were terrible, Bauben was great today, i hope you get the idea.

All i want is Hearts to be at the top of this league challenging for honours and cup trophies and no more crap excuses about performances. Just give us a team to be proud of and all the good things will follow.

Happy New Year to all Jambos.

Lets make 2018 our year.

i'd expect every hearts fan to want us challenging for honours . its just a pity that after one or so bad results the pitchforks and burning torches come out , even after 4-0 celtic there was much criticism about prince bauben where he won most of his tackles but gave the ball away 3 times . Cathro is away, Craig Levein is in charge he has made 3 signings so far and we will get better , i have no doubt about that. We're unbeaten at Tynie , stopped leaking soft  goals. that is not to say we wont play bad in some of our upcoming games. That's football.

Get right behind the team and management in 2018

Happy New Year to all Hearts fans!

Shame no one asked Lennon where the humour was in accusing the opposition of kicking his team off the park , or where the humour is in being accused of kicking people for a living as a player.  He's Levein's bitch now and he won't be spouting any more of this crap about Hearts.  On the footballing front, officially we are now hard to beat (it's taken a long time ) but there's till a long way to go  in terms of getting the quality needed (the kids are not the answer).  Hopefully CL is enjoying life as a manager a bit more now.

scott herbertson
On 30/12/2017 at 12:49, fancy a brew said:

Neil-Lennon-fumes.jpg

79043C8E-72B9-4364-B757-46BBAF261384.jpeg

Lennon at the derby starts from the right

i wish jj was my dad
2 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

Shame no one asked Lennon where the humour was in accusing the opposition of kicking his team off the park , or where the humour is in being accused of kicking people for a living as a player.  He's Levein's bitch now and he won't be spouting any more of this crap about Hearts.  On the footballing front, officially we are now hard to beat (it's taken a long time ) but there's till a long way to go  in terms of getting the quality needed (the kids are not the answer).  Hopefully CL is enjoying life as a manager a bit more now.

Agree with most of this but I'm not getting the part that CL hasn't been enjoying management. I know he expressed frustration at earlier results but I've never bought into the myth that he wasn't up for it any more. And the kids are a big part of the answer IMO.

1 hour ago, mitch41 said:

It means after the summer  all the excuses about last january's dreadful signings, Cathro needs the summer to get more of his signings in, the new stand will be finished, once we get home from Murrayfield, the new stand is costing more money, we played well when we were terrible, Bauben was great today, i hope you get the idea.

All i want is Hearts to be at the top of this league challenging for honours and cup trophies and no more crap excuses about performances. Just give us a team to be proud of and all the good things will follow.

Happy New Year to all Jambos.

Lets make 2018 our year.

We haven’t lost a game at Tynecastle since the new stand was built and we’ve just set a record for not conceding goals for the first time in the club’s existence. He had a fecking point about getting home from Murrayfield.

1 hour ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

Agree with most of this but I'm not getting the part that CL hasn't been enjoying management. I know he expressed frustration at earlier results but I've never bought into the myth that he wasn't up for it any more. And the kids are a big part of the answer IMO.

I'm only talking from a  perspective of the current season and the improvements he has brought to the team , getting us up the league etc.should make his job more enjoyable than 3 or 4 months ago.  I agree kids are a "part of the answer" but they are not the answer - they can't play a full season at 16 YO.  

On 12/30/2017 at 20:49, fancy a brew said:

Neil-Lennon-fumes.jpg

Cheers, fancy a brew never heard of a 'gamut' of emotions :).

My first new word of 2018, not much use for it in daily life but interesting.

He seriously needs to hydrate more those split lips are gruesome and been like that since he was a player.

Even with our injuries and suspensions they are going to take such a hammering the shock will fade in 2048.

January sales are in effect and Hibs bottle is about to take a beating.

FTH.

2018 - Edinburgh reclaimed.......Check!

He really is horrible.  Even the more genuine and substance free element of the Hibs support must resent his hortibleness.

Neil-Lennon-fumes.jpg

Hi - my name's Neil. Some of the nasty kids at school used to call me names like Orc face, stinky breath and carrot pr...... but the boy I always hated most was called Craig - he just used to ignore me and looked down on me. One day I'll get 'I'm back. yes I will . so I will ....... sorry, got to go home now

August Landmesser
8 hours ago, scott herbertson said:

79043C8E-72B9-4364-B757-46BBAF261384.jpeg

Lennon at the derby starts from the right

Surely one of those faces could be subtitled 'klarraficayshun' 

On 30/12/2017 at 12:49, fancy a brew said:

Neil-Lennon-fumes.jpg

E028AA59-9736-4810-AE42-D18E0E5430FE.jpeg

Archived