Well Said Craig Levein

Enzo Chiefo

I'm delighted he has called out Lennon for his comments, reminding him that he made a career out of kicking people.  His comments about not "running to mummy" are superb. Well said. Gorgie Rules

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, John mcCartney said:

link chief,sounds tasty !!!!

Not sure about getting the link from my phone John. Great comments on Scotsman website. If anyone can bail me out by posting a link...

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

He added: “That’s the thing in the last two or three years that we have maybe been accused of not doing. "

“It’s just not acceptable, we can’t get steamrollered by Hibs – the supporters just won’t have it."

Fantastic.

Levein absolutely owns this wee dickhead. Hope he has more to say when he dumps the ginger toothed wee vagina out the cup. :lol:

John mcCartney

im not getting onto that site because i aint doin what theyre asking of me,however i trust mr levein has intelligently implied
gtf to mr lennon

uh oh,theres the ****ing weedgie rags onto it now

5 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

DSP_DzqWkAA0jpS.jpg

the first line

Craig Levein last night put the boot into Edinburgh rival Neil Lennon, probably an intentional pun

Lennon's a little hypocrite and he knows it. The behaviour of his players is never mentioned. McGinn throws himself at players holding his face to win fouls. It's pathetic and Lennon obviously encourages it. Ashamed of nothing, offended by everything.

Hate to be repetitive but what a horrible little git he us.  I don't say that about everyone associated with Hibs or the OF, very few in fact, but I certainly say it about him.

Creepy little prick.

Well said Craig and you'll notice McGinn having many yellow cards for what Lennon has him continually fouling despite Lennon claiming in the paper McGinn needs referees to protect him.

Lennon coach's every player to act the way he did he's pure scum.

MoncurMacdonaldMercer
27 minutes ago, ISMAparty said:

Fantastic.

a proper hearts manager

well said (and done) craig

That's just a gentle prod from CL. A card marker, we beat them in the cup and he'll say what he really thinks. 

I notice he keeps saying we won't be bullied. That's a message for the players...That's the old school thinking, and why we were very rarely beaten.

Tynecastlesmychurch

Love everything he's said. Made his points very clearly. Pointed out old yellow teeths hypocrisy. Got in a couple of digs. And some how remained dignified. 

All in all very gid. Very gid indeed!..

marshallschunkychicken

On McGinn - I actually thought that after his first half of dropping like a stone at the first hint of contact, he seems to get very little comparatively in the second half despite squealing like a child every time he threw himself to the ground. It made me think that either the ref watched the major moments at half time, or the 4th official had a word and said he was at it.

Just now, marshallschunkychicken said:

On McGinn - I actually thought that after his first half of dropping like a stone at the first hint of contact, he seems to get very little comparatively in the second half despite squealing like a child every time he threw himself to the ground. It made me think that either the ref watched the major moments at half time, or the 4th official had a word and said he was at it.

IIRC someone said that berra had a word with the ref

Shanks said no

Hearts manager Craig Levein has responded to Neil Lennon’s claim that Hibernian were “kicked off the park” during Wednesday’s goal-less Edinburgh derby clash, insisting that the former Celtic midfielder made a career out of doing it. Levein also said he would not go “running to his mummy” over every infringement after pointing out that Hibs striker Anthony Stokes elbowed  Connor Randall at the start of the towsy affair. Easter Road head coach Lennon made the remarks on the club’s own television channel in the wake of a Tynecastle stalemate that was overshadowed by a controversial ‘goal’ by Hibs striker Oli Shaw that was not given, despite narrowly crossing the line. Hearts committed 15 fouls in the game compared to Hibs’ 12, but Lennon took exception to what he perceived as his city rival’s combative approach, saying: “We outplayed them and they kicked us off the park.

“That’s not tackling. It’s booting people, pushing people, just going into the back of them or going in late.” But Levein insists being overly physical in matches was Lennon’s trademark during a trophy-laden career with Celtic. Levein, whose injury-hit side take on Aberdeen at Pittodrie today, said: “Lenny forgets I watched him play. He made a career out of it. I’ve got to laugh. He made a career out of kicking people. “Lenny is making a point, but I remember in the first five minutes [Anthony] Stokes elbowing one of our players in the face. I’m not going to go running to my mummy and say, ‘the big boy hit me and  ran away’. There is no point in that. “We can go through the game and talk about every situation, it was a proper derby match and I’m not sure the ball was required, to be honest with you.” Amid what is now a nine-game winless run against their bitter city rivals, Hearts had been accused of being bullied and too passive in this fixture, and Levein was adamant that his players would not lose the physical battle. He added: “That’s the thing in the last two or three years that we have maybe been accused of not doing. “It’s just not acceptable, we can’t get steamrollered by Hibs – the supporters just won’t have it.”

i wish jj was my dad

Lovely to see. The big fella kens the score. Mingin teef picked the wrong guy to pick a fight with.

Hopefully, it will boil over into the dugout and Craig puts the prick in his erse.

1 hour ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

I'm delighted he has called out Lennon for his comments, reminding him that he made a career out of kicking people.  His comments about not "running to mummy" are superb. Well said. Gorgie Rules

Love craig

See, this is the Craig Levein I like, not the meek and mild DOF guy.

Bang on with what he said, Lennon has no class and is famous for his over the top bitterness.

Keep it up Craig, the Hearts fans have been crying out for someone to fight our corner, don’t take no shit Craigie Boy.

yabadabadoo1874again

Das Rot Tory Tagblatt.

The Daily Red Tory...

Nobody I know reads that any more...BritNat mouthpiece...?

2 minutes ago, yabadabadoo1874again said:

Das Rot Tory Tagblatt.

The Daily Red Tory...

:lol:

That you Neil?

I would donate my left testicle to medical science (or the carnival freakshow, delete as appropriate...) to watch some of those minging teeth go 'pop' on the Tynecastle turf next month courtesy of our Craig. Make it so, big yin!

:look:

7 minutes ago, yabadabadoo1874again said:

Das Rot Tory Tagblatt.

The Daily Red Tory...

Scotman or daily record?

When did it become a nine game win-less run ? If they're eight unbeaten...   Anyway, well said Craig. FTH  and the wee fud who "manages " them. 

26 minutes ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

Hopefully, it will boil over into the dugout and Craig puts the prick in his erse.

tenor.gif

1 minute ago, Longshanks said:

Yes Levein 

:jjyay:

Just make sure we boot them off the park in the cup game (and win the match this time)

The cup game has become that bit tastier. Craig starting the mind games early? By kick off on the 27th Popcorn will be ready to POP before a ball's kicked. Ha, ha brilliant 1-0 Hearts already. :laugh:

August Landmesser

Mind games gradually building from CL -a man who takes it seriously, but is not serious about it. Put the tramps out the cup, beat them at the piggery in March and watch Lenny burst a vein in his forehead whilst CL chortles away in the background.

We own those pricks.

Dagger Is Back

Been one of Leveins biggest critics but I bloody well love that. Well said Craig.

About time someone stood up for this club instead of rolling over for a tummy tickle

It would be intelligent to hope that Hearts outplay them next month.  That's clearly the best outcome.  But I can't help hoping we give Lennons inane comments some credibility by kicking them off the park.

Neil screaming blue murder and Craig saying "awright son".

gorgie rd eh11

Lennon is one of Scottish footballs untouchables, the media ignore his many indescritions and kiss his ar*e in a cowardly way.

Levein on the other hand is an easy target for the cowards.

Archived