Whats the best flight sim game for Xbox 360?

Jamboy81

I downloaded the trailer for Blazing Angels WWII but wasn't that impressed with the graphics. Ace Combat gets on my nerves with all the american chat. Anyone know any better ones or any due to be released.. :confused:

rossaldinho

In Ace Combat 6, change the language that they speak during the game to japanese ;)

Problem Solved...

It's not a flight sim as such but download Crimson Skies from Xbox Live Originals.It's brilliant and the dog fights in multi player are brilliant the controls are really good aswell much much better than Blazing Angels.

There's a new one out soon. Tom Clancy's Hawk. Looks pretty good.

Tom Clancy and Ubisoft.You just know it will be good.

Can't wait for EndWar another Clancy game and of course Conviction

jack D and coke
Tom Clancy and Ubisoft.You just know it will be good.

Can't wait for EndWar another Clancy game and of course Conviction

Has conviction not been canned? Either that or they've went back to the drawing board with it. I dont think you can beat the ghost recon series tbh. Barring cod its online stuff is by far the best i reckon. The co-op campaigns are brilliant. Another one due this year i think.

Commander Harris
In Ace Combat 6, change the language that they speak during the game to japanese ;)

Problem Solved...

used to do something similar with pro-ev, shoved on the Spanish commentary with Guillem Balague. much better than Brakley and whoever on the English language commentary.

Has conviction not been canned? Either that or they've went back to the drawing board with it. I dont think you can beat the ghost recon series tbh. Barring cod its online stuff is by far the best i reckon. The co-op campaigns are brilliant. Another one due this year i think.

No Conviction is still coming out it's just due out early next year now.

No Conviction is still coming out it's just due out early next year now.

Raging :mad:

What I'd give for a decent football game. I was playing PES2008 a couple of days ago and nothing has changed, it's still one of the most laggy game you'll ever play, along with R6V2.

Can't wait for Gears 2, I still play the first game and the second looks even better.

What I'd give for a decent football game. I was playing PES2008 a couple of days ago and nothing has changed, it's still one of the most laggy game you'll ever play, along with R6V2.

Can't wait for Gears 2, I still play the first game and the second looks even better.

If you want the best footie game now you have to get a Wii as nothing beats Pes on the Wii.

rossaldinho

Coz your a noob man ;)

Coz your a noob man ;)

Papped your face off enough times ;)

Your 360 still away at the repair centre?

rossaldinho
Papped your face off enough times ;)

Your 360 still away at the repair centre?

Aye, should be getting it back in a few days though :teeth::teeth:

Aye, should be getting it back in a few days though :teeth::teeth:

Nice one, still playing p!sh like Halo 3?

rossaldinho
Nice one, still playing p!sh like Halo 3?

No played that properly for a couple of months...

Been playing Rock Band and Guitar Hero 3 more.

No played that properly for a couple of months...

Been playing Rock Band and Guitar Hero 3 more.

I played Guitar Hero 3, only used the controller though. I had a shot on the guitar in GAME one time, I didn't know you had to flip that thing on it and I was just playing the notes, needless to say I didn't even hit one note before leaving GAME in disgust.

I felt like Randy Marsh after attempting to play it.

rossaldinho
I played Guitar Hero 3, only used the controller though. I had a shot on the guitar in GAME one time, I didn't know you had to flip that thing on it and I was just playing the notes, needless to say I didn't even hit one note before leaving GAME in disgust.

I felt like Randy Marsh after attempting to play it.

Noob :P

Im flying away on GH3 and Rock Band. Expert guitar, Hard on drums and easy singing :o

Noob :P

Im flying away on GH3 and Rock Band. Expert guitar, Hard on drums and easy singing :o

Singing? :laugh:

I'll stick to Guitar Hero and leave Rock Band well alone. Did you ever change your ways about Gears of War? I remember you got well p!ssed off at it and vowed never to play it again. I've been no scoping plenty of faces off recently and I'd like to add yours to the collection ;)

rossaldinho
Singing? :laugh:

I'll stick to Guitar Hero and leave Rock Band well alone. Did you ever change your ways about Gears of War? I remember you got well p!ssed off at it and vowed never to play it again. I've been no scoping plenty of faces off recently and I'd like to add yours to the collection ;)

Sent the 360 away on tuesday and am due to get it back on tuesday coming :dribble:

Am actually thinking of getting gears back to get back intae the flow for GoW2. More popping your head aff ;)

Sent the 360 away on tuesday and am due to get it back on tuesday coming :dribble:

Am actually thinking of getting gears back to get back intae the flow for GoW2. More popping your head aff ;)

Christ, mines took about 3 weeks once :eek:

Did you sell it? If you need to get it again you should be able to get it off ebay for a tenner.

rossaldinho
Christ, mines took about 3 weeks once :eek:

Did you sell it? If you need to get it again you should be able to get it off ebay for a tenner.

Swapped it with Eck for Oblivion ;)

Swapped it with Eck for Oblivion ;)

Eck committed daylight robbery on you then :eek:

If you get it back I'll smash you and Lethal Demo 2 on 1.

rossaldinho
Eck committed daylight robbery on you then :eek:

If you get it back I'll smash you and Lethal Demo 2 on 1.

Dont speak to him much anymore. I know someone who could smash you though ;)

Dont speak to him much anymore. I know someone who could smash you though ;)

I hope your not talking about yourself? :laugh:

Archived