Do your parents drink too much  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Do your parents drink too much

• Yes
    • No
    • Not enough
    • Dont drink

jambos are go!

Lets look at parental drinking fom the view of the young. Under 25s only to vote

jambos are go!
University/College project?

No. Because I cant get anyone to discuss it on the other thread on the Governments Drinks proposal. My University days are long behind me.

I'm 29 but yes my folks drink way too much. They both retired in January and I don't think a day has gone past since then that they've not had a drink.

Say What Again

I'm 32. My Mum doesn't drink, my Dad drinks at least 5 pints (usually a lot more) every day and has done since as long as I can remember.

Na.

Mum hardly drinks, and dad has the odd glass of wine or beer.

Same here, mum rarely drinks, maybe a glass of wine or the odd G n T now and again. Dad has a bottle of beer or a couple of glasses of red wine now and again.

I know I drink too much though!! :sad:

Pete Seeger

My mum doesn't drink and my old boy has a bottle of wine or a few beers most nights. You can make your own mind up if that's classed as a lot.

Jam Tarts 1874
Lets look at parental drinking fom the view of the young. Under 25s only to vote

You might get a better sample of drunken parents if you go onto hoobs.net.

:)

You might get a better sample of drunken parents if you go onto hoobs.net.

all the under 25s will be parents!!! :wacko:

My mum and step dad hardly ever drink...

My step dad John cant as he works for first rail and they have a no alcohol tolerance policy. And mum hardly ever drinks either due to being pregnant and she always has the car however... I'm 18 and I do enough drinking and more for the three of us :P

My step dad John cant as he works for first rail and they have a no alcohol tolerance policy. And mum hardly ever drinks either due to being pregnant and she always has the car however... I'm 18 and I do enough drinking and more for the three of us :P

Surely that is within x amount of hours before work or something. They can't possibly tell you what to do in your personal time. they can't expect all of their staff to be 'T-total'. Even pilots can have a drink.

Surely that is within x amount of hours before work or something. They can't possibly tell you what to do in your personal time. they can't expect all of their staff to be 'T-total'. Even pilots can have a drink.

Well yeah he can have a drink but through out his working day his employers can demand a random alcohol/drug test and if either is in their system it is an instant dismissal.

I'm only just under 25. My parents probably do drink too much, yeah.

What's the point of this?

Jimmy McNulty

So, you're gonna be 18 years older than your sibling? Quite the age gap.

jambos are go!
I'm only just under 25. My parents probably do drink too much, yeah.

What's the point of this?

To point out(or not) that its unfair to tarnish the young on this when their elders are not setting a good example.

So, you're gonna be 18 years older than your sibling? Quite the age gap.

Yes I am indeed... and yeah it is quite an age gap.

Makes a change now a days seeing someone at 40 pregnant rather than someone at 14.

Must admit... Rather it be my mother than myself!

Na.

Mum hardly drinks, and dad has the odd glass of wine or beer.

Got to agree with Cigaro. His Dad is the picture of sobriety. You can tell by the quality of the odd glass he takes.

I'm due you a fiver then, I suppose.;)

Carl Weathers

Mines don't drink that often these days but when they do, they get hammered!

It's a trait I've unfortunately picked up. At least I've realised early on that it's not a great thing to be doing.

Archived