Tickets for St J away and derby

Craig Gordons Gloves

Craig Gordons Gloves

Unfortunately the club have been a bit unresponsive on twitter so I figured I would try here.

Hoping to take the kids to St Johnstone away on the 23rd but haven’t seen anything about when tickets will go on sale etc. it’s the only chance they’ll have to see Hearts while we’re back and although I don’t suspect we’ll sell out I want to be sure I don’t lose out on tickets. So does anyone have any idea when tickets are likely to go on sale?

Similarly, any news about tickets for the derby on the 27th?

any help appreciated.

I’d imagine st Johnstone will be pay at the gate. The last 2 games have been. But hearts have also had the stand behind the goals AND A few sections in the main stand. 

even then. Worst case would be the home end, not like they will get even remotely close to selling out. 

As for Hibs, who knows, are you on the Hearts database? As might be worth registering on that to at least have a better chance

letsalldothebeattie

St Johnstone the majority of times is cash gate shouldn’t have a problem getting into that game

St Johnstone always have one or two. Pay at the gates and they usually do a deal you might get one of your kids in for nowt

As both above have said, St's should be no problem. 

If you are not on the Hearts database I might be able to help you out for the Hibs match. 

My Supporters Club are asking for names for St J tickets which has a deadline of this weekend,so i assume tickets will be availabe and if they are,should be on sale next week. However as other posters have indicated there will be no problem getting seats and as an aside there is usually a cash gate with a family discount entry so i would just go with that if i were you.

Craig Gordons Gloves

Thanks for the info all, looks like we’ll be ok.

derby tickets wise I’m already in the database and have loyalty points but not very many so hoping I’ll be good there.

1 hour ago, Craig Gordons Gloves said:

Thanks for the info all, looks like we’ll be ok.

derby tickets wise I’m already in the database and have loyalty points but not very many so hoping I’ll be good there.

going up myself usually a great day out in Perth,hope you and your family enjoy

1 hour ago, jamboman9 said:

My Supporters Club are asking for names for St J tickets which has a deadline of this weekend,so i assume tickets will be availabe and if they are,should be on sale next week. However as other posters have indicated there will be no problem getting seats and as an aside there is usually a cash gate with a family discount entry so i would just go with that if i were you.

I do tickets for my club and havent received any communication with regard to a single future match. I'm taking names for bus numbers rather than tickets this week.

30 minutes ago, Shaggy2 said:

I do tickets for my club and havent received any communication with regard to a single future match. I'm taking names for bus numbers rather than tickets this week.

Club im with are doing both tickets and seats for St J and also tickets for Aberdeen,on the DDHSC site.

I had a wee look at dot nut to see if they had been given any word on Derby tickets.

They are having a squabble among themselves about allocations about derby tickets.

Apparently they have discontinued their loyalty points system and are just offering ST holders the chance to buy on a first come first served basis with some tickets being held back for a public sale at the stadium. The only people who are getting a priority are away game ST holders.

The funny thing is that none of them seem to be considering that they may only get two sections. Be worth keeping an eye on that thread if they are restricted to two sections.

My own opinion is we should make an exception for Hibs and they should be the only team to be allocated the full Roseburn stand. That is purely because I wouldn't want us to lose our allocation for ER. 

When is the date and time of the Scottish Cup game going to be announced?

I need to book railway tickets. 

The price rises if not booked in advance.

Its over two weeks since the draw.

Phoned again:  Hearts do not know when game is on, need to find out from SFA and TV maybe make announcement end of this week.

Perfect example of what's wrong with Scottish Football. 

25 minutes ago, FORTHCLYDE said:

Phoned again:  Hearts do not know when game is on, need to find out from SFA and TV maybe make announcement end of this week.

Sadly TV is given more consideration than paying customers.

Way it is nowadays it's not Hearts fault though.

The Treasurer
3 hours ago, FORTHCLYDE said:

The TV companies will be drawing straws to see who gets which of the OF cup games. the one that loses out will get the derby match

Pasquale for King
5 hours ago, FORTHCLYDE said:

Thought I read on the website that the date and ticket arrangements for the cup game would be announced last week, can’t see it now though. Not sure what the hold up is really.

8 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Thought I read on the website that the date and ticket arrangements for the cup game would be announced last week, can’t see it now though. Not sure what the hold up is really.

No time or date set for fixture yet.

Archived