Got your season ticket........& not looking forward to going back?

hoof.hearted

hoof.hearted

Me too !!! :sad::sad::sad::sad:

Can honestly say I have never dreaded a season so much in my life. Even when we yo-yo'd between the the Prem & first div I used to look forward to every season once the slate had been wiped clean.....not this year though.

I bought season tickets for me & my son, & seriously wish I hadn't, nearly 800 quid out of pocket too. Now I hate all the 'told you so' and 'mad vlad' cr4p on here as where were they 2 seasons ago?..... probably standing shoulder to shoulder with us 'sheep' at Hampden.;)

One of the problems I think is once people like me have good seats we just don't want to give them up, but the flip side of this is if I do the chances are we won't go back for ages as we could not bear sitting in some seat with a far inferior view.

This really is make or break season coming up I believe. Sales will be down already but I fear another cr4p or even a non event season & 2009/10 will be a total disaster season sales wise.

One idea I would be up for is, early season the supporters organise a mass walk out with 15 mins remaining irrespective of the score. This would be done by season ticket holders, who are not happy with how things are going & firmly believe it will be their last season, unless things change. No anti Romanov chants, no boo's etc........ just a show of how things could be, with a few thousand extra empty seats, if things arn't turned around. The beauty would be Hearts would have almost a year to sort it out. :dribble:

Can honestly say I have never dreaded a season so much in my life. Even when we yo-yo'd between the the Prem & first div I used to look forward to every season once the slate had been wiped clean.....not this year though.

I bought season tickets for me & my son, & seriously wish I hadn't, nearly 800 quid out of pocket too. Now I hate all the 'told you so' and 'mad vlad' cr4p on here as where were they 2 seasons ago?..... probably standing shoulder to shoulder with us 'sheep' at Hampden.;)

One of the problems I think is once people like me have good seats we just don't want to give them up, but the flip side of this is if I do the chances are we won't go back for ages as we could not bear sitting in some seat with a far inferior view.

This really is make or break season coming up I believe. Sales will be down already but I fear another cr4p or even a non event season & 2009/10 will be a total disaster season sales wise.

One idea I would be up for is, early season the supporters organise a mass walk out with 15 mins remaining irrespective of the score. This would be done by season ticket holders, who are not happy with how things are going & firmly believe it will be their last season, unless things change. No anti Romanov chants, no boo's etc........ just a show of how things could be, with a few thousand extra empty seats, if things arn't turned around. The beauty would be Hearts would have almost a year to sort it out. :dribble:

I remain convinced that the most effective form of protest was not to renew season tickets. Sadly 9,000 people chose to do regardless of what is being done to our club, frankly I find it difficult to sympathise with anyone who is 'dreading' this season having renewed.

Guest S.U.S.S.

Dont take this the wrong way but one of the things wrong with Tynecastle is the atmosphere. The lack of it, sadly as some seem to think its better to have a nice seat and a lovely view than make some noise and get behind the team. Honestly could not care about where the seat is, its about being there and being part of it, something i will not be doing as i did not renew. Had we got a manager i would have, still waiting.

As i say not a dig at you, just your post prompted me.

Guest jambomickey

i'd say we shouldn't buy anything with the ukio bankas logo on it. but we should support the team and walk outs affect the players.

hoof.hearted
Dont take this the wrong way but one of the things wrong with Tynecastle is the atmosphere. The lack of it, sadly as some seem to think its better to have a nice seat and a lovely view than make some noise and get behind the team. Honestly could not care about where the seat is, its about being there and being part of it, something i will not be doing as i did not renew. Had we got a manager i would have, still waiting.

As i say not a dig at you, just your post prompted me.

Take your point but I can, & sometimes do, give it laldy even in my 'prawn sandwich seat'. I have done plenty singing & obscene chanting over the years but surely there must be plenty of the up & coming young team who have a tongue in their head? As for the view... I moved seats to the Gorgie stand for the 3-2 derby win a couple of seasons ago and saw 1 Hearts goal. Even missed Miko's winner. Total cr4p view.:sad:

Got my ticket and can't wait for the season to start. Not sure how much of that is to do with my hatred at getting dragged round the shops on saturday afternoons. Watching a pish hearts team wins every time. :)

Haven't renewed for me or the 2 kids (Gorgie Section W) waiting on changes in the club as per 1st January announcement.

NOTHING has happened to make me regret this...................yet !!

I remember the false hopes of August 2007, the Bennyuseless Derby and the 'reserve coach' Cherenkov. Sadly I think this is all about to be repeated.

No..I like going to the football. I like going to Tynecastle. I like supporting Hearts. Looking forward to going back.

Romanov Stole My Pension

I can't wait for the new season to start, although it's crap how the derby is so far away. An away game as the first game of the season is always nice too, usually a great atmosphere. But atleast we've got Rangers in the 2nd game so that's something to look forward to, I think Celtic is not for a long time either.

Mon the Hearts

Romanov Stole My Pension
i'd say we shouldn't buy anything with the ukio bankas logo on it. but we should support the team and walk outs affect the players.

:4_1_72:

I like following the Hearts home/away,like a few pints before and after matches however,I don't like being lied to and somebody messing up our club big style!! Result= No season tickets renewed in my household!!

GTF Vlad!!:mad:

festerlehearts
Haven't renewed for me or the 2 kids (Gorgie Section W) waiting on changes in the club as per 1st January announcement.

NOTHING has happened to make me regret this...................yet !!

I remember the false hopes of August 2007, the Bennyuseless Derby and the 'reserve coach' Cherenkov. Sadly I think this is all about to be repeated.

i have not renewed either my heart says yes my head says no, dont think i will miss much, and i dont think romonovski is to bothered too, dont think i could handle another season like last one o my goooooooooooooooooooood the pain , also looks like all the players want leave the club now there is already a que at the new managers office door wait a minute we dont have a manager is frail still there ???????????????????????

Everybody loves Baz
I remain convinced that the most effective form of protest was not to renew season tickets. Sadly 9,000 people chose to do regardless of what is being done to our club, frankly I find it difficult to sympathise with anyone who is 'dreading' this season having renewed.

Sorry we let you down, and i hope one day you will forgive us all.

That will be a season ticket then.

Commander Harris
I love going to games.

Can't wait.

what he said :)

I love going to games.

Can't wait.

So do I,sadly not Hearts games anymore,but in saying that I will probably go to the away game at fester road though,always a great day out.

I love going to games

Gutted that my pride, has got the better of me on this one.

I really agree that the current season ticket holders, next year make some sort of protest.

You are the guys who have bought into romanovs plans, no matter what.

I was thinking this morning, something along the lines of the afformentioned red card, just like they do in Spain.

A walk out would affect the players, and even though I am not renewing, will still listen to the radio, and go to away games.

I want the team to do well, after all I am a jambo.

portobellojambo1

I am not missing it yet, but at the moment we are sort of half way (ish) between the old season finishing and the new one starting. I am sure when I get out of bed on the morning of 14 July, and head off to the airport for the flight to Belfast the oooomph will kick back in, a good time will be had, then another short break and by the time the new season starts will be raring to go again.

Can only live in hope that something happens that will make next season more enjoyable than last

jambos are go!
I always look forward to a new season. God knows why but that's the way it is.... :wacko:

Ditto

I'v renewed but starting to regret it.Cant beleive we have'nt got a manager yet,just praying we have a better season than last

Ray Winstone

I will never regret renewing.

As before any season starts I cant bloody wait!

Bring it on I say!

By The Light..

plenty of seats still available in all sections of the ground, mine included.

I just do not think the owner wants to compete in the league.

Hard to understand but that looks like the reality.

If he did, amongst other things we would be competing for the best players in the SPL.

The last SPL player we signed was Jamie McAllister from Livi, pre-VR days.

Deal with it.

i have not renewed either my heart says yes my head says no, dont think i will miss much, and i dont think romonovski is to bothered too, dont think i could handle another season like last one o my goooooooooooooooooooood the pain , also looks like all the players want leave the club now there is already a que at the new managers office door wait a minute we dont have a manager is frail still there ???????????????????????

:hobofish:

If he did, amongst other things we would be competing for the best players in the SPL.

Deal with it.

If the season starts badly I think even the season ticket holders will rebel and numbers attending will fall.Don't know that Romanov cares too much about it though.

peebles jambo
Ive renewed

I shouldnt have

I now regret it.

me as well,

not looking forward to this coming seasone one little bit,

pray the jts prove me wrong, but i doubt it

Jam Tarts 1874

If we start the season with Frail/Korobotcha, the atmosphere will be even worse than last season. It isn't just about the lack of songs and chants, I felt that there was an underlying mood of loathing and an expectation that the worst was going to happen - and it usually did.

In the past the start of the season brings some optimism and we all look forward to it. I find it hard to believe anyone is looking forward to the prospect of a repeat of last season. I'm glad I didn't renew, the thought of being committed to 19 Frail/Korobotcha inspired games makes my skin crawl.

If a manager does come it, I will buy another ticket but it is not looking likely now.

I didn't renew any of our seats, not just my choice. Not regretting it one bit. May be persuaded to get a season ticket if right manager comes in and some decent players are brought in on the back of that. Doesn't have to be big names, but players who give 110% all the time would be a start. But have to admit decision would be last minute, much along the lines of naming a manager.

Deal with it.

M Stewart signed from the other side.Renewed,always looking forward to any new season.Plus a New Years derby game as well.

maroonlegions

the stress levels will be brutal , the anger and frustration will be all to similar and the Sunday sports papers will be avoided along with any highlights , so all in all , not looking forward to it.:rolleyes:

I haven't renewed yet.

And its looking less and less likely that I will with every passing day :sad:

I haven't renewed yet.

And its looking less and less likely that I will with every passing day :sad:

Yep, for the first time since 1980, I won't have a season ticket, why I went to see them get humped and relegated in the Premier League then not good enough to get out 1st division and still went week in week out but won't go now, I haven't worked out yet? :confused:

I've not renewed.

I desperately want the club to do what they said they were going to do.

Then I will.

bigdavejambo2006

As a Jambo based in York I often game up to most games but next season I will be returning to watching my English team Burnley as I am not having the wee wee taken out of me.

I've not renewed.

I desperately want the club to do what they said they were going to do.

Then I will.

That's a lot of typing left handed................

brellierlegend

HOBO GROTBAG!:107years:

Francis Albert

Enyoying Euro 2008. Some great skill, great drama, and superb teamwork. But deep down, I don't really CARE who wins. Roll on the 9th August.

MacDonald Jardine

Genuine question: what does your name mean?

hoof.hearted

Childish I know but it was a race horse in Australia (I think), and I ****ed myself laughing at the commentary (you have to say it quick). Simple & stupid as that.:)

I've not got my season ticket and am looking forward to not going back.

I really struggle to feel any sense of belonging to Hearts anymore. Time was I'd have literally fought to the death for the club. I really hope my passion returns one day. I think that one day will be either when VR butts out or leaves completely.

Good on you lot who still go, I'm too prone to depression to put myself through it. :sad:

Francis Albert
Time was I'd have literally fought to the death for the club. I really hope my passion returns one day.

I do hope not. I mean not buying a season ticket is one thing. But dying? Literally?

ive not renewed and im glad i havent as nothing has changed just that we found out velicka didnt want to leave and as per usual his money went to fbk

got to think if we cant get a manager from slovakia to join us we are in serious trouble

so far glad i didnt renew

although still plan to attend as many games as i want to just wont give him the money up front for **** all vr is ****

Generic Username

I've not "renewed" because I gave up my ticket last season due to going away but I have purchased a new season ticket for this upcoming season.

I'm not dreading going back to Tynecastle one bit, I can't wait for my first match day (Rangers in November I think is my first game back). Despite crap on field performances and just plain old confusing behaviour behind the scenes, it's the whole match day experience that I miss.

Meeting my dad and brothers for breakfast in the morning. Having lunch together at one of our flats and listening to all the pre match news on the radio. The walk down to Tynie and seeing all those thousands of people in maroon spread across Gorgie. Getting to sit with your mates and have a joke and a laugh with them. Shouting nonsense from the stands, having a good sing along, twirling scarfes, letting the most trivial of decisions make your blood boil. That temporary moment of euphoria when we score, the look of joy and passion on everyones face. The walk up the road to the boozer. Comforting each other after a crap result/celebrating a great performance, singing in the boozer and forgetting about how bad it might have been within the hour and turning your attention to the rest of the nights activities.

That's exactly what I'm looking forward to. Anything else positive that might come will be more than welcome but it won't take the shine off everything else.

Guest JamboRobbo
I've not "renewed" because I gave up my ticket last season due to going away but I have purchased a new season ticket for this upcoming season.

I'm not dreading going back to Tynecastle one bit, I can't wait for my first match day (Rangers in November I think is my first game back). Despite crap on field performances and just plain old confusing behaviour behind the scenes, it's the whole match day experience that I miss.

Meeting my dad and brothers for breakfast in the morning. Having lunch together at one of our flats and listening to all the pre match news on the radio. The walk down to Tynie and seeing all those thousands of people in maroon spread across Gorgie. Getting to sit with your mates and have a joke and a laugh with them. Shouting nonsense from the stands, having a good sing along, twirling scarfes, letting the most trivial of decisions make your blood boil. That temporary moment of euphoria when we score, the look of joy and passion on everyones face. The walk up the road to the boozer. Comforting each other after a crap result/celebrating a great performance, singing in the boozer and forgetting about how bad it might have been within the hour and turning your attention to the rest of the nights activities.

That's exactly what I'm looking forward to. Anything else positive that might come will be more than welcome but it won't take the shine off everything else.

Thats pretty much what I used to enjoy about it Hearts as well.

Having been at last years games, lets just say I'm not getting my hopes up that it's going to be anything like that next year.

I hope this year is different though.

Buffalo Bill

I've re-newed but at the moment, as things stand, I'm not looking forward to seeing the same rudderless ship finish 8th again. I will support the team, and get behind the team - and continue to love the club: but I don't feel anything positive towards a rich man's poor attempt at 'Championship Manager'.

By hiring a manager, with full autonomy, we can and will progress.

For the love of the Jesus H Christ: please Mr Romanov, hire a freeking manager!

Then I'll really look forward to 08/09, like any supporter should.

Angry Bros fan, Edinburgh

Archived