Got your season ticket........& not looking forward to going back?

hoof.hearted

Guest casper

I only used my season ticket twice after new year last season and have not renewed this season and won't be unless there are some major changes in the next month or so. I hate seeing my club treated like it is and not renewing was a very very easy decision to make.

I've not "renewed" because I gave up my ticket last season due to going away but I have purchased a new season ticket for this upcoming season.

I'm not dreading going back to Tynecastle one bit, I can't wait for my first match day (Rangers in November I think is my first game back). Despite crap on field performances and just plain old confusing behaviour behind the scenes, it's the whole match day experience that I miss.

Meeting my dad and brothers for breakfast in the morning. Having lunch together at one of our flats and listening to all the pre match news on the radio. The walk down to Tynie and seeing all those thousands of people in maroon spread across Gorgie. Getting to sit with your mates and have a joke and a laugh with them. Shouting nonsense from the stands, having a good sing along, twirling scarfes, letting the most trivial of decisions make your blood boil. That temporary moment of euphoria when we score, the look of joy and passion on everyones face. The walk up the road to the boozer. Comforting each other after a crap result/celebrating a great performance, singing in the boozer and forgetting about how bad it might have been within the hour and turning your attention to the rest of the nights activities.

That's exactly what I'm looking forward to. Anything else positive that might come will be more than welcome but it won't take the shine off everything else.

It does show that you weren't at the games last season,the thing's in bold don't happen any more.

Archived