We can finish in the top 4

DB-14

47 minutes ago, OTT said:

Kinda disagree, I wanted to see us bring in promising Scottish youngsters like Quitongo and the LB at Morton. I don't see any value in taking youngsters from the EPL. They're never going to loan us anyone with real quality. R.e english lower league, I agree. A lot of people were pointing to Motherwell with Louis Moult and saying that we should be looking in those markets.

Just had a thought, Motherwell's recruitment has been decent, our recruitment has been dreadful. What could Motherwells head scout do with greater resources? Is it time for Murray to hang things up and let the club try someone new?

It is the scattergun approach of blaming anyone and everyone for 3 years of poor transfer business which irritates me. The responsibility lies with the Board and only the Board. Nobody else. This is because the board have sanctioned all decisions that whatever minions, coaches etc have done.  If Levein is not good enough, then that is not Levein's fault it is the Board's fault for failing to recognise it. That is how companies work and that is why historically the Board of Directors conducted transfer business. Sub-contracting decisions to a DOF is irrelevant, as the ultimate responsibility still lies with the Board. That is why Directors get paid well - to make the important decisions and be responsible for when these decisions go wrong.

The Board need to come and tell us that now we have a new stand, the club's focus will be on the team and filling that stand, and then do it. And if they don't do it, they should resign and bring in people who can do it.

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bazzas right boot
4 hours ago, IveSeenTheLight said:

Very true and the positive spin to be looked at.

I said on another thread, realistically, you're probably competing for the 6th spot with St Johnstone and Hamilton, with Ross County and outside shot

SevCo and Motherwell have games in hand, so maybe a challenge to catch them up, (although not impossible).

There is always the optimism that you can go on a run of form which is better than those above you

December is always a very telling month.

You have 7 games in this time, 5 at Home, 2 away

Your home games will be tough though, with Celtic, Motherwell and Hibs amongst the tougher games.

Dundee and Hamilton will fight and also make it tough games.

One game at a time, but how many of the 21 points do you guys realistically expect to pick up in December?

For us to look at 4th we need to beat hibs and Motherwell I would have thought.

Motherwell and hibs are both capable of losing 3/4 on the spin or going on a poor run. In fact I'd bet on it happening.

The question is  can we put 3/4 wins/ winning run  together?- but it really has to happen now.

We won't catch Rangers I don't think, however if we win our next two and you beat Rangers twice , 3rd- 6th could be very, very tight. Also if that happens we are suddenly 4 unbeaten.

If we lose these games then the bottom 6 beckons.

7 minutes ago, Spellczech said:

It is the scattergun approach of blaming anyone and everyone for 3 years of poor transfer business which irritates me. The responsibility lies with the Board and only the Board. Nobody else. This is because the board have sanctioned all decisions that whatever minions, coaches etc have done.  If Levein is not good enough, then that is not Levein's fault it is the Board's fault for failing to recognise it. That is how companies work and that is why historically the Board of Directors conducted transfer business. Sub-contracting decisions to a DOF is irrelevant, as the ultimate responsibility still lies with the Board. That is why Directors get paid well - to make the important decisions and be responsible for when these decisions go wrong.

The Board need to come and tell us that now we have a new stand, the club's focus will be on the team and filling that stand, and then do it. And if they don't do it, they should resign and bring in people who can do it.

We’ve had our disagreements on here but I fully agree with your post there.

Section G The Place To Be
14 minutes ago, Spellczech said:

This is is correct. However in Levein’s case he is/was not only the DoF but he is also a club director. The blame falls twice as hard at his feet. Or it should but so far he is Teflon coated, and protected By Budge and also the happy clappping welts that see no wrong in what he has done. 

1 minute ago, Section G The Place To Be said:

This is is correct. However in Levein’s case he is/was not only the DoF but he is also a club director. The blame falls twice as hard at his feet. Or it should but so far he is Teflon coated, and protected By Budge and also the happy clappping welts that see no wrong in what he has done. 

Also, he is in a boardroom made up almost entirely of people with no knowledge or experience of running a football club. He's got the floor to himself when the subject is football and clearly they've been swallowing it whole for the last 3-4 years. (Until Budge told him to do the head coach job himself that is)

That is one of the keys to the mess we are in IMO. Get him out of the boardroom. Its a clear conflict of interest having him there now.

31 minutes ago, Spellczech said:

Excellent analogy

The problem is that there are still to many want to blame Cathro for the position we are in at the moment and his poor recruiting.

Cathro may or may not have gone to the board and said I want x or y player. 

Cathro didn’t waive the cheque book and give out the deals to the signings. That was the board, specifically our DOF and appears to have been done without questioning what x or y will bring to the team and what will he bring to the team to improve us. 

Yet instead of being held to account over where we are, he is given a different position withinn the company which still will have ramifications over the players we bring in.

As far as finishing 4th is concerned, nothing I’ve seen this season suggests we can finish top 6 never mind 4th. At this moment in time I’ll gladly settle for 4th bottom.

Hamilton and Dundee have suddenly become massive games for us. 2 points out of 9 is just not good enough. It’s bottom 6 towards the foot of the table form. Failure to take full points from those 2 games considering the run of 4 games we have after Dundee and we need to be worrying about finishing in bottom 2. 

Bazzas right boot
29 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

We can’t finish top 4 & I seriously doubt we’ll get top 6. 

Wrong.

We can finish top 4, simple maths.

I'd bet you £100 for charity we make top 6.

In fact, **** charity. I'd just bet you £100.

6 minutes ago, BigDave'sHeed said:

Wrong.

We can finish top 4, simple maths.

I'd bet you £100 for charity we make top 6.

In fact, **** charity. I'd just bet you £100.

Do you go to the game on a Saturday off your crackers as you're clearly watching a different team from me?

Bazzas right boot
24 minutes ago, Escobar PHM said:

Also, he is in a boardroom made up almost entirely of people with no knowledge or experience of running a football club. He's got the floor to himself when the subject is football and clearly they've been swallowing it whole for the last 3-4 years. (Until Budge told him to do the head coach job himself that is)

That is one of the keys to the mess we are in IMO. Get him out of the boardroom. Its a clear conflict of interest having him there now.

Shite, absolute shite.

They've been swallowing what he says because the first 2 years went very well.

Extremely well, even.

Why wouldn't you listen to him.

He sacked Locke, brought in Robbie

Finished 1st

Finished 3rd

On that basis, why would you doubt him.

He got Cathro wrong, he's now in it to fix it or lose his job.

Honestly some posts just go away on some kind of theory that cl does everything wrong, budge doesn't care and that everyone will blindly follow him.

He deserves this chance to fix his Cathro mistake.

He was listened to because he done well with us and utd has managed in England and managed Scotland, he then done very well with us as dof in the first two years, he is  also a hearts man to boot.

That's why he's listened too. 

Bazzas right boot
Just now, NewYorkFleaPit said:

Do you go to the game on a Saturday off your crackers as you're clearly watching a different team from me?

I was there.

Bazzas right boot

That wasn't the question though, Toshy

Answered before on another having watched most teams this year.

We are better than pt, Killie, RC, Dundee, Hamilton, St Johnstone and have nothing to fear from hibs or Motherwell.

Do you think the likes of RC and pt are better than us and will be over a season? from what I've seen they are worse.

If you thought RC were better than us on Saturday, I think I'm entitled to ask- what are you watching?

I'm confident that the league table will show this at the year end.

I'm confident of a top 6, based on other teams being worse as opposed to us being good and ive not bought into the hibs hype either.

I'll concede that rangers and Aberdeen are better and will be over a season.

Bazzas right boot
8 minutes ago, NewYorkFleaPit said:

That wasn't the question though, Toshy

I dinnae drink at most games and drugs are not my thing!

Packet of haribos type of guy.

9 minutes ago, BigDave'sHeed said:

Shite, absolute shite.

They've been swallowing what he says because the first 2 years went very well.

Extremely well, even.

Why wouldn't you listen to him.

He sacked Locke, brought in Robbie

Finished 1st

Finished 3rd

On that basis, why would you doubt him.

He got Cathro wrong, he's now in it to fix it or lose his job.

Honestly some posts just go away on some kind of theory that cl does everything wrong, budge doesn't care and that everyone will blindly follow him.

He deserves this chance to fix his Cathro mistake.

He was listened to because he done well with us and utd has managed in England and managed Scotland, he then done very well with us as dof in the first two years, he is  also a hearts man to boot.

That's why he's listened too. 

Do you accept that he has NOT done well for the last 2 years then ?

Just now, BigDave'sHeed said:

Answered before on another having watched most teams this year.

We are better than pt, Killie, RC, Dundee, Hamilton, St Johnstone and have nothing to fear from hibs or Motherwell.

Do you think the likes of RC and pt are better than us and will be over a season? from what I've seen they are worse.

If you thought RC were better than us on Saturday, I think I'm entitled to ask- what are you watching?

I'm confident that the league table will show this at the year end.

I'm confident of a top 6, based on other teams being worse as opposed to us being good and ive not bought into the hibs hype either.

I'll concede that rangers and Aberdeen are better and will be over a season.

The league table suggests quite the opposite actually. All the teams below us have average crowds a third of the size of ours. Hamilton have 300 season ticket holders and are appoint worse off having scored 9 more goals. They also went to Ibrox and won whilst we sent out the brickies pre match.

RC came for a point on Saturday, left with one, however, there was nothing to be impressed about with them. Can't comment on the second half as we left at half time.

Hamilton will come to Tynie thinking they can take something and given we've only scored 4 goals at 'home' I can't see us getting any more than a point.

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, Escobar PHM said:

Do you accept that he has NOT done well for the last 2 years then ?

Nope.

1st

3rd

Not poor by any measure.

Last year was poor, but he sacked Cathro and taken the job himself.

Nothing more you can ask of the guy tbf.

People will have reasons why he taken it, etc but Cathro is gone, he's now got more at stake than anyone.

All his good work is on the line because he backed Cathro.

Many on here also celebrated Robbie leaving and Cathro coming in. These seem to be the same folk having a go for cl doing what they wanted done.

Strange!

We need to improve and quickly, I'll agree on that.

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, NewYorkFleaPit said:

The league table suggests quite the opposite actually. All the teams below us have average crowds a third of the size of ours. Hamilton have 300 season ticket holders and are appoint worse off having scored 9 more goals. They also went to Ibrox and won whilst we sent out the brickies pre match.

RC came for a point on Saturday, left with one, however, there was nothing to be impressed about with them. Can't comment on the second half as we left at half time.

Hamilton will come to Tynie thinking they can take something and given we've only scored 4 goals at 'home' I can't see us getting any more than a point.

We've played two at Tynecastle, I'll judge after this run, which needs to be more positive results wise, starting with Hamilton.

But nothing to me suggests we're a stuck on bottom 6 team and imo we'll move up rather than down the table.

Time will tell.

1 minute ago, BigDave'sHeed said:

We've played two at Tynecastle, I'll judge after this run, which needs to be more positive results wise, starting with Hamilton.

But nothing to me suggests we're a stuck on bottom 6 team and imo we'll move up rather than down the table.

Time will tell.

And ended up with 2 from 6 and scoring 1 goal. Oh aye, but we had hundreds of shots on target mind.

Conversely, I've not seen anything this season to suggest we are a top 6 team.

Just now, sandylejambo said:

we cant beat Partick or Ross County at home, where are these points coming from to finish fourth?

We'll hammer hibs and Motherwell as they're shite.

Bazzas right boot
4 minutes ago, sandylejambo said:

we cant beat Partick or Ross County at home, where are these points coming from to finish fourth?

Rangers just got skelped twice and hibs picked up 1 point from 6

Think folk seriously overestimate other teams and Thier consistency.

We need to improve, no one disagrees. But when we do well move quickly giving the other teams are inconsistent as well, and that includes normal  proper home games.

If we don't, we'll drop down the league.

Exciting either way, I Guess.

Bazzas right boot
3 minutes ago, NewYorkFleaPit said:

And ended up with 2 from 6 and scoring 1 goal. Oh aye, but we had hundreds of shots on target mind.

If Hamilton beat us, I'll be taking something stronger than haribos for the rest of the season.

The full back signings during the current regime:

Eckersley, Struna, Sowah, Smith, Randall, Smith-Brown, Oshiniwa, Rherras and Grzelek.  A truly terrible record with the exception of Eckersley.

We wouldn't have held on to Paterson but would we have been any worse with Liam Smith and McHattie than that shower and using the funds wasted on terrible full backs on attacking players instead?

I was para phrasing another poster, Alexander. :)

sorry, bad moods should be left in the house, i'll try and remember, sorry again

Bazzas right boot
9 minutes ago, NewYorkFleaPit said:

We'll hammer hibs and Motherwell as they're shite.

If you're shit scared of hibs and Motherwell you may as well stay in your house drinking champagne and wiping your arse with twenties tbh.

The world is a scary place, full of uncertainty and folk that speak with wierd  accents.

You crack me up, tho, first to slate the team for lack of fight and guts but are pishin yer frillys at the  thought of Hamilton, Motherwell and ****ing hibs.

C'mon, show us yer big baws! 

We could end up as high as 4th, very easily, but if we don't win games, you'll be right- we'll be entrenched in the bottom 6.

2 minutes ago, BigDave'sHeed said:

If you're shit scared of hibs and Motherwell you may as well stay in your house drinking champagne and wiping your arse with twenties tbh.

The world is a scary place, full of uncertainty and folk that speak with wierd  accents.

You crack me up, tho, first to slate the team for lack of fight and guts but are pishin yer frillys at the  thought of Hamilton, Motherwell and ****ing hibs.

C'mon, show us yer big baws! 

We could end up as high as 4th, very easily, but if we don't win games, you'll be right- we'll be entrenched in the bottom 6.

Shit scared of Hibs and Motherwell? How can an individual be feart of a football club? Can you explain that one as it's a comment I've never understood?

23 minutes ago, NewYorkFleaPit said:

32pts from our 32 league games this calendar year. 1pt per game throughout 2017 in a piss poor SPL.

8 wins, 16 defeats, 8 draws. 30 goals for and 44 against in the 32 games. 

If that isn't enough of a sample size to show we are very much a BOTTOM 6 side I don't know what is!!!!!

Its not bottom of the league form quite yet (ICT only got 34pts from 38 games) but its getting damn close to bottom 3 or 4. Motherwell finished on 38pts from 38 games in 9th last season. This isn't even taking into account further disastrous Scottish and League Cup campaigns.

Mañana mañana mañana. The calling card of those who continue to move their collective goalposts. The stats above don't lie.

6 minutes ago, BigDave'sHeed said:

There is a difference between being "shit scared" of playing teams and recognising that we are poor and low on confidence at present.

Some supporters round upon those who actually see our problems, rather than blindly claiming that the next match will be the start of "our run". Then the next when it doesnt work out that way. And then the next....

1 minute ago, Bowmans_Boot said:

There is a difference between being "shit scared" of playing teams and recognising that we are poor and low on confidence at present.

Some supporters round upon those who actually see our problems, rather than blindly claiming that the next match will be the start of "our run". Then the next when it doesnt work out that way. And then the next....

Dave kens likes.

Bazzas right boot
5 minutes ago, Bowmans_Boot said:

I can see that, but I still think we'll win on Saturday despite this and with that comes a little confidence.

If Hamilton beat us, then I really don't know how we can get things back on track tbh. Hamilton at Tynecastle has been a gimme for as long as I remember.

The last two games we should have won, we never. We need to win this. Do so and suddenly a 5 games winless run becomes 3 unbeaten and we can look forward with a little bit excitement to Dundee/ Motherwell.

I'd rather think that way than we'll get humped of everyone and in all honesty having watched most teams live and/ or on BT I think we have chance to move up the table, Rangers/ hibs last couple of results shows how tight things are and more importantly everyone is struggling for consistency.

The CL thing is also so tiresome it is unreal.

Hanseskillson
1 hour ago, Escobar PHM said:

Well said 

3 minutes ago, NewYorkFleaPit said:

Dave kens likes.

Tosh just likes to be super positive and pretend that major success is just around the corner.....

Robbie: absolutely perfect manager who did no wrong. Completely ignores our embarrassing cup results. 

Cathro: give him time, challenging Celtic is imminent. 

Current season: top 3/4, maybe 2nd. Then changed it to top 4. Then changed it to we will be higher than Hibs before 27/12 ("mark my words").

Now: "We'll see". Even Tosh is losing a little faith now. 

Bazzas right boot
23 minutes ago, Hendricks said:

32pts from our 32 league games this calendar year. 1pt per game throughout 2017 in a piss poor SPL.

8 wins, 16 defeats, 8 draws. 30 goals for and 44 against in the 32 games. 

If that isn't enough of a sample size to show we are very much a BOTTOM 6 side I don't know what is!!!!!

Its not bottom of the league form quite yet (ICT only got 34pts from 38 games) but its getting damn close to bottom 3 or 4. Motherwell finished on 38pts from 38 games in 9th last season. This isn't even thing into account further disastrous Scottish and League Cup campaigns.

Mañana mañana mañana. The calling card of those who continue to move their collective goalposts. The stats above don't lie.

Yip and we never done anything about it.

Most teams would have sacked their manager/ head coach after such a poor run... oh wait.

I remember you moaning about Robbie, I don't think stats backed you up then so you defaulted to " the fitbaw is shite, man"

Nothing like moving the goal posts to shoot down the person that is in your sight. You should be a politician, just choose the slant/ stats/ opinion that suits your agenda and dismiss everything else and change it as required.

The stats show we have improved slightly under CL and that is despite having played twice at home and a rather unfortunate spate of injuries in midfield. Surely you can't sack someone who has improved things DESPITE not  getting his own players and with the aforementioned  factors?

5 minutes ago, BigDave'sHeed said:

I can see that, but I still think we'll win on Saturday despite this and with that comes a little confidence.

If Hamilton beat us, then I really don't know how we can get things back on track tbh. Hamilton at Tynecastle has been a gimme for as long as I remember.

The last two games we should have won, we never. We need to win this. Do so and suddenly a 5 games winless run becomes 3 unbeaten and we can look forward with a little bit excitement to Dundee/ Motherwell.

I'd rather think that way than we'll get humped of everyone and in all honesty having watched most teams live and/ or on BT I think we have chance to move up the table, Rangers/ hibs last couple of results shows how tight things are and more importantly everyone is struggling for consistency.

The CL thing is also so tiresome it is unreal.

I also believe we will win on Saturday, although wouldnt put too much money on it.

The league is tight, but we look at the poorer end of it, especially when guts and fight are taken into account (crumbling against a very poor Rangers side, for example). 

The CL thing is tiresome, but I get it: he cannot be treated as a brand new manager would be, given that he has been heavily involved for the last few years. 

Bazzas right boot
3 minutes ago, Bowmans_Boot said:

Tosh just likes to be super positive and pretend that major success is just around the corner.....

Robbie: absolutely perfect manager who did no wrong. Completely ignores our embarrassing cup results. 

Cathro: give him time, challenging Celtic is imminent. 

Current season: top 3/4, maybe 2nd. Then changed it to top 4. Then changed it to we will be higher than Hibs before 27/12 ("mark my words").

Now: "We'll see". Even Tosh is losing a little faith now. 

Robbie was a good manager- you and others have been made to look like a fool on that one.

I'll give any new manager time, I also said a poor LC and he should be sacked- Ann and CL thought alike, in hindsight it was too late.

We will become Celtics main challenger, its a matter of when and not if.

The Cathro damage seems to be worse than I thought and there was delays in the new stand. Top 4 isn't beyond us.

We will always see, the future is a tapestry that is incomplete

Not doing too well if I am honest ( I like to think of it as behind schedule) but you wanted Robbie gone and backed Cathro to the hilt- Not sure you should be taking the piss out of my predictions.

1 minute ago, BigDave'sHeed said:

Yip and we never done anything about it.

Most teams would have sacked their manager/ head coach after such a poor run... oh wait.

I remember you moaning about Robbie, I don't think stats backed you up then so you defaulted to " the fitbaw is shite, man"

Nothing like moving the goal posts to shoot down the person that is in your sight. You should be a politician, just choose the slant/ stats/ opinion that suits your agenda and dismiss everything else and change it as required.

The stats show we have improved slightly under CL and that is despite having played twice at home and a rather unfortunate spate of injuries in midfield. Surely you can't sack someone who has improved things DESPITE getting his own players and with the aforementioned  factors?

Lol, what?

You are correct I wanted Neilson out, I felt and continue to feel he had taken us as far as he could. At that point I was under the impression we had some forward thinking and ambitious people in charge of us who would want to see us progress and build on Neilson's positive early work. I thought we were going down the road of regularly being competitive in both the league and especially that we would see more semi-finals and possibly final appearances. Neilson was shown not to be able to win big matches e.g. the Scottish cup and European fixtures. Anyway, he's been done to death. As the stats clearly show we are not improving whatsoever, that is in your mind alone as you predict a win week after week only for it rarely to materialize. Levein has Hearts by the balls and has been allowed to position himself in that manner by Budge who for all her tremendous acumen off the park has had a complete mare in progressing us on it. 

For the record I have no agenda other than the hope that Hearts fulfill some of our potential rather than seeing more and more fans get pissed off and disillusioned after doing so much for the club in recent times. I had hoped that Levein was going to be the person to turn things around. I was wrong. He's a busted flush if ever I saw one. 

49 minutes ago, NewYorkFleaPit said:

Did you enjoy the 1st half mate?

I can never forgive Tosh for openly stating he wanted the shite to win the cup although I kind of got what he was saying.

What he has said on this thread though is fair enough, it might be driven by blind loyalty but as a Hearts supporter that's pretty much as good as it gets.

2 minutes ago, BigDave'sHeed said:

Robbie was a good manager- you and others have been made to look like a fool on that one.

I'll give any new manager time, I also said a poor LC and he should be sacked- Ann and CL thought alike, in hindsight it was too late.

We will become Celtics main challenger, its a matter of when and not if.

The Cathro damage seems to be worse than I thought and there was delays in the new stand. Top 4 isn't beyond us.

We will always see, the future is a tapestry that is incomplete

Not doing too well if I am honest ( I like to think of it as behind schedule) but you wanted Robbie gone and backed Cathro to the hilt- Not sure you should be taking the piss out of my predictions.

I was totally wrong about Cathro, and have admitted so many times.

I am still glad Robbie has gone, though. He would have been great for the last two matches, and the those coming up, not quite so great for the next two derbies, however. 

To be Celtics main challengers is by no means guaranteed. I dont see your complete confidence in this, given where we are just now, the new stand shortfall etc etc. We are miles behind. 

4 minutes ago, Hendricks said:

Lol, what?

You are correct I wanted Neilson out, I felt and continue to feel he had taken us as far as he could. At that point I was under the impression we had some forward thinking and ambitious people in charge of us who would want to see us progress and build on Neilson's positive early work. I thought we were going down the road of regularly being competitive in both the league and especially that we would see more semi-finals and possibly final appearances. Neilson was shown not to be able to win big matches e.g. the Scottish cup and European fixtures. Anyway, he's been done to death. As the stats clearly show we are not improving whatsoever, that is in your mind alone as you predict a win week after week only for it rarely to materialize. Levein has Hearts by the balls and has been allowed to position himself in that manner by Budge who for all her tremendous acumen off the park has had a complete mare in progressing us on it. 

For the record I have no agenda other than the hope that Hearts fulfill some of our potential rather than seeing more and more fans get pissed off and disillusioned after doing so much for the club in recent times. I had hoped that Levein was going to be the person to turn things around. I was wrong. He's a busted flush if ever I saw one. 

Can't disagree with a single word of that mate 

Bang on. But many will not have it 

1 hour ago, Spellczech said:

I see your point as director of football the failure of the footballing department falls on him. If recruitment is poor, then it again falls on him to make the changes, if he can't see the wood for the trees then he needs to move on and allow someone with less emotional connections/loyalty to the failing parties come in and make the necessary changes.

2 minutes ago, Spencer said:

Did you enjoy the 1st half mate?

We arrived nearer ten past 3 so probably only seen 30 odd minutes. It was better than the first half of the PT game. Going to swerve the game on Saturday as it’ll be the same type of affair as the last two.  

Had a barry pie mind. 

2-3 inspired signings and we can definitely rattle the top four. Levein has no excuse now for doing the buisness. 

9 minutes ago, NewYorkFleaPit said:

We arrived nearer ten past 3 so probably only seen 30 odd minutes. It was better than the first half of the PT game. Going to swerve the game on Saturday as it’ll be the same type of affair as the last two.  

Had a barry pie mind. 

Did you spend 30 mins queueing for said pie? 

Hardest ground in Scotland to get served a coffee etc. Painfully slow in Wheatfield 

Just now, Spencer said:

Did you spend 30 mins queueing for said pie? 

Hardest ground in Scotland to get served a coffee etc. Painfully slow in Wheatfield 

One of the lads went down before half time so was back fairly timeously 

1 minute ago, NewYorkFleaPit said:

One of the lads went down before half time so was back fairly timeously 

:thumbsup:

You sharing the optimism of Toshy that we are about to shoot up the league and become the consistent challengers to Celtic?

Just now, Spencer said:

:thumbsup:

You sharing the optimism of Toshy that we are about to shoot up the league and become the consistent challengers to Celtic?

:lol:

His optimism is commendable but completely misplaced. We’re more likely to be challenging Hamilton and the staggies for top of the bottom 6. 

Archived