Dundee v Sevco

Just joe

3 hours ago, BigDave'sHeed said:

As soon as Pedro was sacked all his signings would have been looking to escape.

It's all good sacking a manager, but when he has clearly influenced the transfer policy and even excluded some of the players that are playing now from the squad, when you sack him you in effect are righting of a number of his signings, not all but some. Some clearly came to the club because of his influence.

They are so ****ed.

We have issues but the light is at the end of the tunnel, they have an expensive squad, some who will want to leave now, no money, require soft loans a fan base that expects them to be at least second at  a canter and most likely challenge Celtic. All this topped with the absolute Cherry that they are run by a criminal in King.

Image result for bomb giff

Once teams fully wise up that they are not Rangers anymore they will lose what little fear factor they had and if we can get our act together, deliver on our potential, Aberdeen look like they are going nowhere and even hibs look like they can more than match rangers, they will be proper ****ed.

Good post , id also suggest that by binning some of those signings and bringing Miller back in who aside from the bounce against us that was to be expected has been not particulary good. Your liable to have a detrimental effect on other players both signings and players who’d been there previously. Theres likely truth in the Alves story somewhere.

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply
rab obanheartsno1

Love it when any off the old Firm lose, bloodsuckers off the SFPL so now onto our game v Ross County no excuses only 3pionts will do , no distractions this week?????

7 hours ago, BigDave'sHeed said:

4th

Hibs are shite

Motherwell are shite

Don't think we'll catch Rangers or Aberdeen.

Aye, hibs are shite. So shite they’ve been to ibrox and parkheid and taken 4 points and easily beat us 1-0. Motherwell, another shite team who have beaten us and find themselves in a cup final tomorrow afternoon. I wish we were as shite as them. 

We’re heading towards relegation.,Drawn with Thistle, beaten of killie and swept aside by a rangers team that’s just picked up zero points against Hamilton and Dundee. 

8 hours ago, BigDave'sHeed said:

4th

Hibs are shite

Motherwell are shite

Don't think we'll catch Rangers or Aberdeen.

Dream on mate. We are nowhere near any of these teams at this moment. We may draw the odd one against any of them but your having a laugh. Not pant wetting just a fact at this moment. 

With Hamilton, St Johnstone and Motherwell winning last weekend and Dundee winning last night we really need to be looking over our shoulder because if we’re not careful we’ll be right in the bottom mix.

sevco losing is funny but reading up on it they still dominated last week and last night. Something we aren’t doing.

4th ? :laugh:

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, NewYorkFleaPit said:

Aye, hibs are shite. So shite they’ve been to ibrox and parkheid and taken 4 points and easily beat us 1-0. Motherwell, another shite team who have beaten us and find themselves in a cup final tomorrow afternoon. I wish we were as shite as them. 

We’re heading towards relegation.,Drawn with Thistle, beaten of killie and swept aside by a rangers team that’s just picked up zero points against Hamilton and Dundee. 

Hibs have also been beat of St Johnstone who we beat and Hamilton at home who we beat.

They aren't that good, but ofc we need to win some game's.

I wouldn't be shitting it of Motherwell, there as likley to lose Thier next 5 games as they are to win them.

Our games have all been in the balance, perhaps injuries clearing up, being at home and a bit confidence will tip the balance in our favour, our starting 11 aren't a bottom 6 team, far from it. Imo.

Bazzas right boot
17 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

Dream on mate. We are nowhere near any of these teams at this moment. We may draw the odd one against any of them but your having a laugh. Not pant wetting just a fact at this moment. 

With Hamilton, St Johnstone and Motherwell winning last weekend and Dundee winning last night we really need to be looking over our shoulder because if we’re not careful we’ll be right in the bottom mix.

sevco losing is funny but reading up on it they still dominated last week and last night. Something we aren’t doing.

4th ? :laugh:

They never dominated last night, f they dominated last night, we dominated last week v thistle.

We need to win games to do this, but I'm more confident of being near 4th than bottom.

18 minutes ago, BigDave'sHeed said:

Hibs have also been beat of St Johnstone who we beat and Hamilton at home who we beat.

I wouldn't be shitting it of Motherwell, there as likley to lose Thier next 5 games as they are to win them.

Our games have all been in the balance, perhaps injuries clearing up, being at home and a bit confidence will tip the balance in our favour, our starting 11 aren't a bottom 6 team, far from it. Imo.

Yet we would bite their hands off for Cadden and Moult. A much better team than us with much better players than us. Just went up to Aberdeen and battered them. Folk need to wake up. Unless we

1. Buck up

2. Address our problem positions 

we are in soapy this season.

Bazzas right boot
3 minutes ago, Jamhammer said:

Yet we would bite their hands off for Cadden and Moult. A much better team than us with much better players than us. Just went up to Aberdeen and battered them. Folk need to wake up. Unless we

1. Buck up

2. Address our problem positions 

we are in soapy this season.

Sure they'd take a number of our players.

Football is also about firm and confidence, I'm old enough to know that over a season this changes.

I think we'll catch Motherwell.

Ofc, we need to start Winning, today's game is looking important.

Just now, BigDave'sHeed said:

Football is also about firm and confidence, I'm old enough to know that over a season this changes.

Is this based more on hope than expectation though mate? I hope to see some improvement this week, as I did last week but we've been bang average since Aberdeen

9 hours ago, MacDonald Jardine said:

Like us and Cathro then?

You just can't help but put the boot into our club whenever anyone has a go at your beloved huns

9 hours ago, colinmaroon said:

There are plenty of threads covering our difficulties and I don't see any need to have then rehearsed AGAIN on this thread.

Why is it Hearts supporters can't enjoy the defeat of one of the Uglies without regurgitating the same stuff that is all over the rest of the topics?

Well said Colin 

Bazzas right boot
Just now, RudiHMFC said:

See if you were trolling it wouldn't bother me as much but the fact you are so incredibly dumb just irritates the life out me every time I have the displeasure of reading any of your posts.

Don't read them then you cretin.

Problem fixed, see I'm not as dumb as you- if you need any other fires putting out- pm me.

portobellojambo1
23 minutes ago, BigDave'sHeed said:

Words about our injuries clearing up seem to be a recurring inclusion in a number of your posts when discussing how we have performed in recent weeks. I have a genuine question, who is it you think has been injured lately and either been out of the team or not pulling their weight but who when fully fit will make a huge difference to us. I only ask as I'm struggling to think who it is that is missing, or has been missing recently and is being missed..

Geoff the Mince
2 minutes ago, RudiHMFC said:

See if you were trolling it wouldn't bother me as much but the fact you are so incredibly dumb just irritates the life out me every time I have the displeasure of reading any of your posts.

Same here,  I don't think I've ever read as much shite as he posts on a daily basis.  He doesn't get football. 

Bazzas right boot
Just now, portobellojambo1 said:

Words about our injuries clearing up seem to be a recurring inclusion in a number of your posts when discussing how we have performed in recent weeks. I have a genuine question, who is it you think has been injured lately and either been out of the team or not pulling their weight but who when fully fit will make a huge difference to us. I only ask as I'm struggling to think who it is that is missing, or has been missing recently and is being missed..

Cowie has been back two games, Djoum 1 and walker is recovering as we speak.

Djoum made a difference last week.

Prince, Djoum, Cowie, walker are all better than the likes of Cochrane, Moore , grizliek, Randall etc who we had for a number of games.

Look, I'm sick of cheerleading us on here. Even on a rangers thread folk can't wait to argue and slag Hearts, it's tiresome.

We're at home, have injuries clearing up, I think we'll improve and then improve further after we recruit.

I also think Motherwell and hibs won't hold Thier form of late over a whole season, so are catchable.

I think that is more likely than us being relegated.

Bazzas right boot
2 minutes ago, Geoff the Mince said:

Same here,  I don't think I've ever read as much shite as he posts on a daily basis.  He doesn't get football. 

If you disagree with me I must be at least half right. 

If I ever agree with you, I know I'm doing something wrong, very wrong.

MacDonald Jardine
11 minutes ago, XB52 said:

You just can't help but put the boot into our club whenever anyone has a go at your beloved huns

There's quite a lot to have a go about and I'm genuinely concerned. 

You crack on thinking everything is great though. 

7 hours ago, August Landmesser said:

This is a thread about sevco getting beaten by the team bottom of the league. There are plenty of other threads to discuss Hearts' woes and current form.

D'you know what I find ****ing hilarious?

Sevco getting beaten by the the bottom of the league. 

We also got beat by Dundee, Rangers also swept us aside with ease, we've got our own issues and it looks rather silly taking the piss out of Rangers when we haven't a leg to stand on right now, bottom of the league Dundee just closed the gap to 4 points on us, I'd be more concerned about that than looking up and laughing at teams way in front of us.

portobellojambo1
7 minutes ago, BigDave'sHeed said:

Cowie has been back two games, Djoum 1 and walker is recovering as we speak.

Djoum made a difference last week.

Prince, Djoum, Cowie, walker are all better than the likes of Cochrane, Moore , grizliek, Randall etc who we had for a number of games.

Look, I'm sick of cheerleading us on here. Even on a rangers thread folk can't wait to argue and slag Hearts, it's tiresome.

We're at home, have injuries clearing up, I think we'll improve and then improve further after we recruit.

I also think Motherwell and hibs won't hold Thier form of late over a whole season, so are catchable.

I think that is more likely than us being relegated.

I agree Djoum looked OK last week. I thought he and Brandon were our two best performers. Where I failed to get excited was that we were playing the side who are now propping up the league and who we should be destroying and I don't look on taking a point off them at Tynecastle as moving in the right direction. We recently lost 3 points against the side who moved above Partick last night and ended up in the same position against Kilmarnock. That is 1 point from the teams below us we need to be beating to stay above them. I have no problem with you being mega confident about something and it is unfortunate that you seem to get a bit upset when others point out that on the park we are not producing the results which suggest we can catch those above us. The next few weeks will tell a lot, starting with today's game against Ross County.

Bazzas right boot
Just now, RudiHMFC said:

We also got beat by Dundee, Rangers also swept us aside with ease, we've got our own issues and it looks rather silly taking the piss out of Rangers when we haven't a leg to stand on right now, bottom of the league Dundee just closed the gap to 4 points on us, I'd be more concerned about that than looking up and laughing at teams way in front of us.

Nah.

It's never silly taking the piss out of another team.

For example after 7-1 on wed, I gladly taken the piss out of Celtic, even although they are better.

There are plenty of threads about for you to moan, cry and generally be a wee cry baby looking for a fight.

Join them, this is a rangers/ Dundee thread, rangers got humped. It's funny.

If you don't understand why, you calling me dumb further up is really backfiring on you.

Bazzas right boot
Just now, portobellojambo1 said:

I agree Djoum looked OK last week. I thought he and Brandon were our two best performers. Where I failed to get excited was that we were playing the side who are now propping up the league and who we should be destroying and I don't look on taking a point off them at Tynecastle as moving in the right direction. We recently lost 3 points against the side who moved above Partick last night and ended up in the same position against Kilmarnock. That is 1 point from the teams below us we need to be beating to stay above them. I have no problem with you being mega confident about something and it is unfortunate that you seem to get a bit upset when others point out that on the park we are not producing the results which suggest we can catch those above us. The next few weeks will tell a lot, starting with today's game against Ross County.

I'm not excited, I just accept the league is quite tight and that anyone can beat anyone. 

With that in mind, I'll choose to look up rather than down.

Again, being at home and injuries clearing will help us- imo.

I've also followed football long enough to know things can change, quickly. 2/3 wins we could be 3rd or 4th, a few defeats we could be bottom.

I'm still confident of going up the way. Not mega confident, but confident.

Diadora Van Basten

Did anyone notice when Rangers started belting out Hello Hello we are the Billy Boys that BT turned the background volume down.

4 hours ago, NewYorkFleaPit said:

As are your continually shite posts. You don't even have the courtesy to pay any money towards the pish you post on here. 

Oh dear??????

Bazzas right boot
14 minutes ago, Ron Burgundy said:

Last night was a bad result for us. 

Win today we're 5 behind rangers.

They play Aberdeen X2

Could be a really good result for us in looking up.

If you think we're in a relegation fight it's a bad result.

In all honesty if we can win three in a row starting today, we could easily be 4th.

RC, Hamilton, Motherwell.

Time for the team to step up.

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, Sarah O said:

A thread laying into the Rangers andMac D  J tries to deflect.

STUNNED 

Lol, it was the second shock of the night, following Dundee's winner.

9 minutes ago, BigDave'sHeed said:

Win today we're 5 behind rangers.

They play Aberdeen X2

Could be a really good result for us in looking up.

If you think we're in a relegation fight it's a bad result.

In all honesty if we can win three in a row starting today, we could easily be 4th.

RC, Hamilton, Motherwell.

Time for the team to step up.

Like your thinking Dave, which has made me more optimistic for todays game, we certainly need a win today.

The Real Maroonblood
59 minutes ago, XB52 said:

:laugh::laugh:

33 minutes ago, Ron Burgundy said:

I get your point> i think everybody gets the point. Unlikely to see any major distress, though, that it was the rangers that lost again. 

MacDonald Jardine
10 minutes ago, Sarah O said:

A thread laying into the Rangers andMac D  J tries to deflect.

STUNNED 

In what way am I deflecting?

Given our inability to win at the moment the bottom clubs picking up points is not good for us.

Do you fancy this squad in a relegation battle?

MacDonald Jardine
10 minutes ago, BigDave'sHeed said:

Lol, it was the second shock of the night, following Dundee's winner.

The only shock from your posts is you don't think we can win the league. 

12 minutes ago, MacDonald Jardine said:

In what way am I deflecting?

Given our inability to win at the moment the bottom clubs picking up points is not good for us.

Do you fancy this squad in a relegation battle?

I think you just have to accept that, for whatever reason, you are more pragmatic about rangers results than other Hearts fans. 

|f the Hearts can't extricate themselves from problems in this league, well, they probably deserve where they finish.

Shocking result for Rangers, btw, given theirspending and expectations

Always thoroughly enjoy Rangers getting beat and last night was no different. However, it's a bit too tight in the bottom six for my liking.

I can't see where our next win is coming from and have little confidence we'll improve enough in the January window to go on a run of wins.

If we don't pick up at least 5 or 6 points in next 4 matches, there's no question we'll be in a relegation scrap. The teams below us (except Thistle) have managed to grab a few unexpected wins - we lack fight, ability, cohesion, confidence, creativity and importantly - luck. We'll definitely need some luck to get points on the board in the next few weeks.

Bazzas right boot
32 minutes ago, Harry Potter said:

Like your thinking Dave, which has made me more optimistic for todays game, we certainly need a win today.

If I thought we'd be relegated and hated the mgt and players as much as some seem to, I wouldn't go to the games.

I think we do need a win today, not only for the points but to give the players confidence and fans belief that we can push on.

Heart of Darkness

Normally want teams below us to beat those above unless they then go above so a draw will do, want Hibs beaten every time. Like Celtic to lose but it's usually better that they win to keep other teams still in our mix, unfortunately no teams going to challenge them league wise for a while. :(

I actually forgot this game was on last night.  So I thought I'd read this thread and see how it went.  Was a bit surprised to see it quickly becoming a thread not to laugh at Rangers, but to have a go at Hearts.  Hearts fans my arse.

1 hour ago, Ron Burgundy said:

We shall see ,come the split or end of season if that ONE result last night made any difference to us

2 hours ago, Notts1874 said:

Still jumping the shark I see.

Now we are discussing how wonderful Hibs are?????.

This place is beyond parody.

This place is full of shite bags and trolls absolutely mental !!

2 hours ago, BigDave'sHeed said:

You've been on the positive train every week but their is little evidence to back up your optimism. Form indeed - what players do we have in form that others would want? We have no-one that Motherwell would swap Cadden or Moult for. On the other hand we'd take them in a heartbeat. 

Yes, you could be right that one decent win could trigger some form but I don't see it. That Rangers side got beat at home to Hamilton and last night were vulnerable/shit enough to lose to a Dundee side lacking form and confidence. They swept us aside rather too easily...

1 hour ago, Gizmo said:

You've been on the positive train every week but their is little evidence to back up your optimism. Form indeed - what players do we have in form that others would want? We have no-one that Motherwell would swap Cadden or Moult for. On the other hand we'd take them in a heartbeat. 

Yes, you could be right that one decent win could trigger some form but I don't see it. That Rangers side got beat at home to Hamilton and last night were vulnerable/shit enough to lose to a Dundee side lacking form and confidence. They swept us aside rather too easily...

Sevco swept up aside in the second half but to be fair, Jamie Walker and Ross Callachan were the only two adults in midfield and Walker had to go off injured leaving us with no senior midfielders.

Not a great comparison but I’m sure you knew that. 

Bristol jamboree 10

This is a big game today.Dundee upset the odds with a win last night.How can anyone say we will not be relegated.We must start to pick up points now.Win today is a must

Archived