Dundee v Sevco

Just joe

All Out Attack

Good result for Dundee that. Unfortunately if we don't win tomorrow, we are getting ominously close to the bottom of the league. 

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Andrew Gilbert Wauchope
1 minute ago, maroonlegions said:

:fth:

Just now, jambomjm74 said:

Ehh?

As always, it's a fair point, well made.
(The fact that it has nothing to do with the match in point is neither here nor there). :pleased:

30 minutes ago, hueyview said:

That did not sit right with most fans.   I still think he loves Rangers but he sold out to dosh.......can't have it both ways.

Know Packie Bonner through my old man.   Him, Peter Grant, Charlie Nicholas, Tommy Burns and a couple of others put dosh in to save Celtic before Mr McCann appeared on the scene..

I could see Robbo, Gary Mckay and a few other Hearts boys doing the same.

Huey.

You have got me and 8,500 hearts supporters chipping in to save the club we (hate saying this pish but) love.

We don't expect Hearts supporters who make a living from the game to work for nowt.

But some of our legends from the 2012 squad waited on late wages.

Ally McCoist lives fek all.

He's a bubbleheid who leeched of working football men.

Even if they are Rangers pricks.

Coburg Hearts
8 minutes ago, Longshanks said:

This thread could be decent if folk could stop greeting about hearts for 5 minutes.  

No chance is ever lost to have a go at Hearts.

Dusk_Till_Dawn
Just now, Just joe said:

A Dundee win keeps us in “ the pack “ ?

Keeps us in the bottom half pack, certainly 

4 minutes ago, VALDOS said:

The table from 6th down is very tight, a few wins WILL be required in December or it could be a very uncomfortable second half to the season.

Its tight from 4th down 

Just now, Andrew Gilbert Wauchope said:

As always, it's a fair point, well made.
(The fact that it has nothing to do with the match in point is neither here nor there). :pleased:

What's a fair point ? The fact that this result pulls us closer to 2nd bottom or some strange picture with fth. 

We need wins from our next couple of home games - hoof ball , strange subs and lack of any midfield all need addressed - this is a crap result !! 

"Wee Coisty" looks positively raging on the discussion panel :lol: . Prick.

Also, has he thrown in the trowel and admitted his managerial career is down the toilet?

Just now, Ricardo Shillyshally said:

O'Hara getting interviewed with a snotter hanging out his nose 

Mccoist ?

Andrew Gilbert Wauchope
1 minute ago, jambomjm74 said:

What's a fair point ? The fact that this result pulls us closer to 2nd bottom or some strange picture with fth. 

We need wins from our next couple of home games - hoof ball , strange subs and lack of any midfield all need addressed - this is a crap result !! 

No the fair point was the :fth:that I took to be the target of your "ehh?" comment.  My sincere apologies for my tongue in cheek flippancy. 

Geoff the Mince
15 minutes ago, jambomjm74 said:

Any team below us winning is not a good thing...

Correct , some of the idiots on this thread  need to realise we are now 5 Pts off bottom .

4 minutes ago, Ricardo Shillyshally said:

O'Hara getting interviewed with a snotter hanging out his nose 

Has he become Rangers "bogey" player:)

4 minutes ago, sadj said:

Its tight from 4th down 

Difference is Rangers aren't looking over their shoulders to the teams in 11th and 12th. We are.

We simply need to take advantage of our home run.

Just now, By the light said:

Murty going to cry 

He looks like he's about to punch a door, seems genuinely upset by that result.

Spoiler

:pleasing:

2 minutes ago, Geoff the Mince said:

Correct , some of the idiots on this thread  need to realise we are now 5 Pts off bottom .

Agreed we've thrown 5 points away against two awful teams... shows not only are we crap - we don't have the guts (having lost them under cathro and never recovered). We need teams below us to play their part and lose. 

...a bit disco
1 minute ago, graygo said:

Sally and Sutton having a wee spat now  :pleasing:

Excellent stuff.

Ally thinking he'd scored a point until Sutton asked him if Murty wanted the job?

"Ehh,.......naw?".

:rofl:

Just now, Hearts007 said:

going but some on here's point of view ..are ya hoping the Hobos beat Hamilton tomorrow?

On any other day. I'd hope hibs loose and do it in style hibsed it. How ever needs must - we need all the favours we can get - 

4 minutes ago, Geoff the Mince said:

Not at all , if you look at the equation  of Dundee v Rangers and  say for instance Ross County v Rangers  this is a good margin .?

Just now, ...a bit disco said:

Excellent stuff.

Ally thinking he'd scored a point until Sutton asked him if Murty wanted the job?

"Ehh,.......naw?".

:rofl:

Musty saying on radio.........fans left down by woeful Rangers..................

Just now, jambomjm74 said:

On any other day. I'd hope hibs loose and do it in style hibsed it. How ever needs must - we need all the favours we can get - 

am an optimist am looking to start clawing back points from the teams above us

3 minutes ago, Hearts007 said:

going but some on here's point of view ..are ya hoping the Hobos beat Hamilton tomorrow?

Exactly

...a bit disco
1 minute ago, hueyview said:

Musty saying on radio.........fans left down by woeful Rangers..................

CandidWillingDragonfly-size_restricted.g

Just now, Hearts007 said:

am an optimist am looking to start clawing back points from the teams above us

I want to share your optimism. But we seem to be loosing or drawing games when they were ours to win - that could be taken two ways - although the games were against the worst teams in the league. Win tomorrow and it's a much rosier picture, which is what I hope and expect 

11 minutes ago, Geoff the Mince said:

Have to get a result tomorrow..   Worrying Dundee and Hamilton can win games does feck all to help Hearts...

17 minutes ago, sadj said:

Its tight from 4th down 

Not really, theres a cusion from Motherwell and above, id expect now its 'Well and Hibs to battle it out for 3rd.

Just now, hueyview said:

Have to get a result tomorrow..   Worrying Dundee and Hamilton can win games does feck all to help Hearts...

Agree that we focus on hearts and what we can influence, that will be enough..

but the joy of rangers losing is a strange one, they are a team that has emerged from the bottom of the leagues and aren't that much of a threat.... it's either historic (although they don't have much of a history being a newco) or its political.

I most certainly hope Hamilton beat Hibs tomorrow.  They usually do.

To be more precise I hope Hamilton destroy Hibs tomorrow

11 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

Difference is Rangers aren't looking over their shoulders to the teams in 11th and 12th. We are.

We simply need to take advantage of our home run.

If we were sitting in 4th having just lost to Dundee and Hamilton would you be looking over your shoulder. 

I don’t think there is anything between the teams in the league from 3rd Down , (Aberdeen are maybe just a bit better than the rest). I just think we should be going “the teams below us wont catch us and we can catch Rangers and Hibs” rather than going “woe is me were only a few points off Dundee the worlds going to end”. Yes thats not a good place to be but a couple of wins and were away from that. For instance win tomorrow we are 5pts behind Rangers and considering how poor weve been since the first half at Hamilton thats reason for optimism when we know the club are looking to address issues we all know are there. We are home again and hopefully can make Tynie back into a fortress again. Weve gone massively backward the last 16months on the pitch. Fingers crossed we stop that and move forward again. Were not many players away from a good side if still lacking depth.

15 minutes ago, jambomjm74 said:

Agreed we've thrown 5 points away against two awful teams... shows not only are we crap - we don't have the guts (having lost them under cathro and never recovered). We need teams below us to play their part and lose. 

"Play their part and lose".........  Is this Ibroxian or Celtique....   Arrogance, m'wa.......  :)

Central Belt 1874
18 minutes ago, ...a bit disco said:

McCoist raging.

A great time to be alive.

Its nights like this I wish I had BT Sports! 

8 minutes ago, VALDOS said:

Not really, theres a cusion from Motherwell and above, id expect now its 'Well and Hibs to battle it out for 3rd.

Motherwell are as inconsistent as everyone else the difference they have Moult and he gets supply. Hibs aren’t that great either. We can easily fall away from them but I wouldn’t say we have yet. Look how poor St johnstones run was yet they are still in 6th. Every team under Celtic can run a few wins off and lose a few. Just have to hope we get a wee win streak going and most importantly “find a way to link our play so we can actually create chances so we can do that.

5 minutes ago, sadj said:

If we were sitting in 4th having just lost to Dundee and Hamilton would you be looking over your shoulder. 

I don’t think there is anything between the teams in the league from 3rd Down , (Aberdeen are maybe just a bit better than the rest). I just think we should be going “the teams below us wont catch us and we can catch Rangers and Hibs” rather than going “woe is me were only a few points off Dundee the worlds going to end”. Yes thats not a good place to be but a couple of wins and were away from that. For instance win tomorrow we are 5pts behind Rangers and considering how poor weve been since the first half at Hamilton thats reason for optimism when we know the club are looking to address issues we all know are there. We are home again and hopefully can make Tynie back into a fortress again. Weve gone massively backward the last 16months on the pitch. Fingers crossed we stop that and move forward again. Were not many players away from a good side if still lacking depth.

Am with this

Well, I for one, just love it when Rangers lose.

League position or not, it’s beautiful.

We will get there soon I hope and the Huns will stay shite. 

4 minutes ago, Just joe said:

The Rangers will always be above us .... unless wee pull our feckin socks up ,,,??

Bloody chance to be above...couple of wins ?

Archived